Stuffed Canary Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then when it was securely in place Nyssa called out, "Jesse, just how adventurous are you feeling?"

Breaking the kiss with Thea and turning to find the other women wearing strap-on dildos Jesse blushed, "Wow."

"Is that a good wow, or a bad wow?" Felicity asked nervously.

"Oh, it's a good wow. I think." Jesse said, fighting her own nervousness, "So, how would we do this? One at a time, or-"

"Three on one, at the same time." Sara grinned wickedly.

"But only if you're up for it." Felicity quickly clarified, then admitting, "And we really, really hope you are."

"Especially me." Nyssa confessed, kneeling down in front of Jesse and stroking her face gently, "Oh Jesse, I know this must be terrifying for you, but please give this a chance. I promise if you do we shall redefine your understanding of pleasure. More than we already have."

Jesse blushed, lowered her head and hesitantly admitted, "I've never... you know..."

"Taken anything in your bottom?" Nyssa offered softly, trying to keep the wicked grin off her face as she admitted, "Why do you think I'm so eager for this. Mmmmm, I love Sara with all my heart, but she has a tendency to hog the anal cherries. Now finally it's my turn, and I promise you Jesse, if you give me yours it will be more pleasant than you can possibly imagine. I'm not some clueless but perhaps well-meaning man. I'm an expert at taking women anally. Just asked my girlfriends. Or my bitches. And asked them how much easier it is giving up your ass the first time with a cock in your cunt. Although, they're not the only ones who know how preferable that is, as thanks to them I have experienced such a thing directly. So trust me, you couldn't be in better hands."

There was a brief pause, then Felicity piped up, "It's true."

"Yeah, Nyssa is the best. Well, maybe second only to me." Sara quipped, and when she realised that last comment wasn't helping she quickly amended, "But not by much. And Nyssa is great at everything she does. Which is why we let her fuck our asses like, every single day. Isn't that right Thea?"

"Oh yes." Thea chimed in from her place on the ground, right next to Jesse, "I love it when Mistress Nyssa butt fucks me. Mmmmm, all my Mistresses are awesome at fucking ass, and easily turned me into a total anal whore after just one butt fucking. Now I just can't get enough. Especially when I'm double, or triple stuffed."

"Sis?" Sara interrupted Thea to stop her from going on all night.

"Yes, we all love it." Laurel blushed momentarily, but obediently continued to confirm, "I love it up the ass thanks to my Mistresses, and Mistress Nyssa just might be the best. It's very, very close, but Mistress Nyssa is truly amazing with a strap-on. And the feeling of my Mistresses stuffing all of my holes is the greatest experience of my life. Please Jesse, don't deny yourself this joy."

Another brief pause and then Nyssa cautiously offered, "Or, we can teach you how to eat pussy, if you prefer? Or we could do one, then the other. We were all just hoping for a piece of your amazing ass, and wanted to save plenty of energy to do it. You can see it as payback for what we just did, if you like. Or like I said, we could do other things. Your choice."

Jesse thought it was cute how nervous this deadly assassin was. More accurately, how nervous these deadly assassins and their hacker girlfriend was, given that up until now they had been the definition of confident and seductive. Well, the seductive part was still working, as their words and the obligation to return the favour had Jesse considering something she couldn't have possibly imagined herself participating in before.

Being the centre of a lesbian gang bang was extreme enough, but now they wanted to fuck her virgin ass. And she wanted to let them. Which was insane, but their words made sense, and were just so enticing, that despite her embarrassment over the whole thing Jesse just couldn't say no.

So after yet another pause, this one painfully long, Jesse nodded, "Okay."

"Good girl." Nyssa purred, her confidence quickly returning, "Now, go and suck Laurel's cock. Mmmmm yesssssss, get it nice and wet for your little cunt, then sit on it for us."

Taking the hint Laurel went to sit in the centre of the bed and then go to Jesse expectantly, who bashfully made her way onto the bed and crawled onto it until she was in between the legs of The Black Canary. Jesse was kind of surprised that Laurel was permitted to wear a dildo, but presumably that was down to Nyssa, Sara and even Felicity wanting a piece of her ass, the idea making Jesse blush furiously.

It also somehow turned her on, despite what it meant for her previously untouched ass hole. Briefly Jesse wished she could go back to just tasting herself on the lips of Nyssa and even Thea. Perhaps just offer to eat pussy, which certainly didn't seem half as scary as this.

Despite these thoughts Jesse found herself barely hesitating wrap her lips around Laurel's cock and start bobbing her head up and down it the first chance she got. Which earned her encouragement from the other women, although surprisingly Laurel stayed silent. Not that Jesse was really paying attention to what they said. No, she was too busy sucking that cock.

Or at least as much of it as she could take. Which wasn't much, as it was big. Like, really big. Like she could barely fit it in her mouth, let alone push it into her throat. In fact she didn't even try, instead just spitting on the lower half and licking it, which she could tell the other women didn't approve of, but they didn't outright say anything.

As she continued to suck that cock Jesse started fingering herself, slipping one and then two fingers into her extremely welcoming pussy. God, Jesse wasn't sure she'd ever been this wet, and she soon found herself moaning around the cock, which unsurprisingly pleased the dominant women around her. Also Laurel, who grinned down at her.

Which made her wonder what Laurel thought of all this? She'd said Mistresses, right? As in Nyssa and Felicity, almost definitely, but did that include Laurel's sister Sara? Were they really that perverted? Because it certainly seemed like it, and while that should have put Jesse off like the threaten of being made air tight it only turned her on even more.

Laurel had of course meant Mistresses, and she was so happy they had a fresh piece of meat to play with, and more importantly she was helping them do it. Of course she was extremely jealous of Jesse right now, she loved to be the centre of attention during the frequent lesbian gang bangs she had been involved in.

But her fuck holes were still a little sore from the last time she had gleefully fill that role, and if she was lucky one of her Mistresses would use her mouth to clean their cocks and/or one of her fuck holes as a sort of desert. And of course, the stimulator on her clit made sure she would cum later when Jesse was riding her, and she actually got pretty close just from Jesse blowing her. Although part of that was the frequent encouragement Jesse was receiving from the others.

"Yesssssss, suck it bitch! Suck that cock!" Nyssa commanded, her slight nervousness a distant memory, "Suck it good. Get it nice and ready for your cunt, then I shall slide into your virgin ass hole and introduce you to the joy of being DP'ed. Then we shall introduce you to the joy of being air tight, a cock in each one of your fuck holes, giving you pleasure like you couldn't possibly imagine."

"You'll love it. We all did." Felicity revealed, earning her a glare from her girlfriends, causing her to quickly add, "And so did our bitches. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, we double and triple stuffed them all the time, and they love it. Can't get enough of it. So suck that cock. Take it deep down your little throat so you can earn the right to be made air tight."

"Or just suck it for the sheer joy of it. And you are enjoying it, aren't you Jesse?" Sara chimed in gleefully, trying to turn their attention back to the present, "Ooooooh yessssss, you're quite the little cock sucker, aren't you Jesse? Yes you are, mmmmm, I think that's so hot. Go ahead Jesse, show us just how much you love cock, because by the end of the night, you're going to be addicted to our strap-on cocks. Oh yeah, you're going to be addicted to dicks which never go soft, meaning that you will need dominant women like us to fuck you all the God damn time. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, and luckily for you, we have a few women in mind. But first, you've got to suck that cock good."

"All our cocks." Nyssa suddenly revealed, "Oh yes, Laurel's cock is wet enough, hop on it and you can start sucking our cocks, you nasty little cock slut."

Pulling her mouth away from that dildo Jesse replied bashfully, "Yes, Mistress Nyssa."

If Laurel had sounded so ensure while replying to one of her Mistresses she would probably be punished for it, although Jesse obviously got off lightly as she was still new to all of this. Still, Laurel hoped that she would see this little slut receive a nice hard spanking soon, as she always liked watching Thea getting her little butt beaten.

Almost as much as she loved receiving an ass beating herself. Although it was hard to think of such things when another submissive girl was mounting her, crying out and then moaning as she penetrated her own pussy on Laurel's strap-on and then slowly slid all the way down it. Jesse then obediently paused, waiting for a cock to be pushed into her mouth, but when none came she cautiously started bouncing up and down.

The dominant women seemed intent just to watch for a few long minutes, making Laurel even more jealous of Jesse. Then Mistress Nyssa gleefully pressed her strap-on against Jesse's lips, clearly not expecting to have too repeat herself. Sure enough Jesse didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around that man-made meat and started greedily sucking on it, moaning as she got her first taste of being double stuffed.

It certainly wouldn't be her last, Mistress Sara and Mistress Felicity encouraging her to give them a turn with her hot mouth. Even little Thea got a turn with that mouth, although unlike the others she didn't provide commentary for it.

Not that Laurel really paid much attention to what her Mistresses were saying, as she was just a little too lost in memories of being in Jesse's position. She just couldn't help it, as it was one of her favourite parts. In a way it was even better than being fully stuffed, or DP'ed, because she had the joy of anticipating the pure heaven, and the incredible orgasms which would follow.

Not just for her, but for her precious owners. Although Laurel certainly didn't have the courage to start bouncing up and down the cock in her pussy, like Jesse was doing now. Even if it was a gamble which had paid off, again mostly because she was new, although also because she was still giving each of the dominant women a thorough blow job.

"Jesse, are you ready to be butt fucked?" Nyssa asked with a wicked grin as she and her girlfriends moved back to give Jesse some space.

There was a brief pause as Jesse blushed, but eventually she replied, "Ye, yes. I mean, yes Mistress Nyssa."

"Good girl." Nyssa grinned, moving behind her pray, "Then spread your ass cheeks and give me your virgin butt hole."

Nyssa smiled wickedly at her target for a few long seconds, enjoying this sight of Jesse's cheeks being spread, the younger girl's most intimate hole being offered to her as a sacrifice for their mutual pleasure.

Then she teasingly slid the tip of her cock up and down Jesse's ass crack, before slowly beginning to stretch that cute little butt hole, not stopping until the head of the dildo slid through the anal ring and into Jesse's virgin bottom, meaning Nyssa had done it. She had popped Jesse's anal cherry, making this ass hers. Or at the very least it was the first step. Not that it mattered, because right now, this ass was hers to fuck, and Nyssa took full advantage of that fact.

Obviously she paused to give Jesse some time to relax, especially considering the other girl cried out in understandable pain from getting her virgin ass violated, and then when Nyssa did finally start pushing forwards she went nice and slowly, not giving Jesse more than she could handle.

But truthfully, that was as much for Nyssa's benefit as it was for Jesse's. Oh yes, Nyssa adored the chance to savour what it was she was doing, and oh, she was only too happy to take her time and savour every moment of stuffing Jesse's now formally virgin bottom with her cock. Especially with having those cheeks spread like that, meaning that she could have the perfect view of Jesse's ass hole slowly stretching for the big strap-on that was slowly sliding inside it.

That sight alone would have been sheer perfection, but Nyssa got so much more. Which included one of her regular lovers spreading those cheeks, and even grinning as she anally abuse the younger girl. Jessie whimpering, gasping and crying out from trying to get used to having her butt invaded and yet she didn't offer up any true complaint and just let Nyssa have her way with her.

Although perhaps best of all was the sheer mental high of having seduced this 19-year-old girl and within mere hours of meeting her to be introducing Jesse's ass to it's first cock, with two more ready and willing to take over. Yet they would have to wait until Nyssa was finished having her fun with this virgin bottom.

Despite knowing it wouldn't be long before Sara would impatiently demand a turn with this hot little piece of ass Nyssa took her time giving Jesse a long slow anal penetration. Even when it was over and her thighs came to rest against the other girl's cheeks, announcing the full length of her dick was inside Jesse's rectum, she further showed the Speedster mercy by pausing to let Jesse get used to the sensation of having a butt full of cock.

And yes, also so Nyssa could savour this delicious moment of conquest. But mostly it was mercy. The same mercy she showed when she began gently pushing back and forth, causing the dildo to move slowly through Jesse's back passage, Jesse Quick crying out as her first ass fucking officially got underway.

Sara loved watching a pretty girl getting her ass cherry taken almost as much as she loved taking it, and certainly throughout the anal penetration she couldn't take her eyes away from Jesse's butt hole slowly stretching and then accepting the full length of Nyssa's cock. But after that she found her eyes wandering to Nyssa.

Nyssa was always ridiculously sexy, but never more so than when she was anally dominating another woman. She was just totally in her element, and ironically Sara found herself more jealous of Jesse than Nyssa for a few long moments. She even felt the urge to bend over next to Jesse, spread her cheeks, and see how long it took for Nyssa to start switching between their butt holes. Maybe even beg Nyssa to concentrate on her greedy little ass hole.

As amazing as that would be Sara couldn't possibly miss out on the fun of breaking in Jesse, and sure, she wouldn't be first, but second was nothing to be ashamed of. She just needed to get back into a dominant mood first, which wasn't difficult given the heavenly sight of that big dick pumping in and out of Jesse's butt hole.

Oh yes, all Sara had to do was concentrate on that and imagine it was her in Nyssa's place, not Jesse's. Which okay, was a little more difficult than it normally was, but Sara got there, and as soon as she did she asked as nicely as possible for her turn, with disappointing but not surprising results, given how much fun Nyssa was clearly having.

"My turn now?" Sara questioned hopefully.

"Five more minutes." Nyssa said dismissively.

"Now Nyssa, you promised you wouldn't hog that butt." Felicity softly reminded her lover.

"And I won't." Nyssa swore, finally turning her gaze to Sara, "Five more minutes, and she is yours. I promise. Mmmmm, I just want a little more time breaking her in first."

There was a brief pause, then Sara sighed, "Fine, but then you better be willing to share this sweet piece of ass."

"Don't worry beloved." Nyssa grinned wickedly, "We're all getting a piece of this ass tonight."

The next five minutes were agonisingly long for Sara as she watched Nyssa savouring every additional second she got with Jesse's ass hole, before finally pulling out and taking over spreading Jesse's cheeks with a wicked smile. Not needing any further encouragement Sara wordlessly got into position and shoved her cock into Jesse's already gaping butt hole, causing the poor girl to cry out loudly in mostly pleasure.

Which continue to be the case as Sara completed the anal penetration with one more long thrust, slowing it down to make it easier on their latest conquest, and just to savour the moment. Even so, it only seemed to be a matter of seconds before her thighs came to rest against Jesse's cheeks, announcing every inch of that dick was buried in the Speedster's butt.

After savouring that fact Sara began pumping her ass back and forth, officially starting to sodomise the other girl, much to Jesse's clear delight. Oh yes, this girl was a natural butt slut, and by the time they were through with her they would make sure Jesse Quick was completely addicted to anal sex. They would also make her addicted to ass to mouth, Nyssa gleefully being the first to introduce her to it.

Well, Nyssa did continue to provide Sara, Nyssa and Thea the perfect view of Jesse's ass hole stretching wide around the dildo pumping in and out of it for a few long minutes, but inevitably she walked around to introduce Jesse to yet another form of debauchery.

Jesse couldn't believe how good it felt, not just because of the cock in her pussy. Yes, the cock in her pussy initially distracted her from the pain of losing her anal cherry and getting her ass stuffed full of a giant dildo, but once that strap-on was fully embedded in her butt and pumping in and out of it Jesse started to feel pleasure. Then she felt nothing but pleasure as Nyssa literally fucked her ass into submission.

Which sounded brutal, but in reality it meant gentle strokes of her cock, causing Jesse's rectum to relax and places inside her which she never knew could feel good being stimulated until she just couldn't fight back the urge to moan in pleasure. Maybe it was foolish to even try, it was just so embarrassing and humiliating to be enjoying getting her ass abused, especially so soon after the butt sex had begun.

It would have been bad enough if she allowed her boyfriend to talk her into this, and it would be just the two of them in an intimate setting. Or better yet, she was doing this as part of a drunken one night stand, and they both probably wouldn't remember it in the morning, and even if they did she really wouldn't have to deal with the consequences. But no, she had allowed her friends to talk her into this.

Well, friends of friends and occasional Allies, but it was still a large group of women gleefully watching the most humiliating moment of her life. And were participating in it. Oh God, Nyssa was right, they were all going to get a piece of Jesse's ass, and that's all Jesse was right now. A piece of ass for these dominant women to use for their pleasure.

Then just when Jesse didn't think it could get any more humiliating Nyssa walked around, pressed the tip of her cock against her lips, and ordered, "Suck it slut, mmmmm yeah, suck your ass off of my cock! Yes, suck it, and know the joy of being fully stuffed! Ohhhhh yes, know the joy of a cock in your mouth, ass and pussy all at the same time! Do it whore! Suck my cock!"

Which caused Jesse to blush furiously and whimper pathetically. God, was there any limit to this debauchery? Did these women have no shame? Did they truly expect her to suck a dildo which had just pummelled the deepest parts of her bowels? Clearly given the look on Nyssa's face the answer to those questions was no, no and yes. In fact yes maybe putting it mildly.