Stuffed Canary Pt. 13

Story Info
Caitlin gets fully stuffed.
9.3k words
4.71
8.5k
4
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Felicity, are you okay?"

Coming out of her thoughts Felicity Smoak stammered, "I'm, I'm fine thanks Caitlin. You?"

"Yeah..." Caitlin Snow frowned, "I'm just worried about my friend, and wondering why she wanted to talk to me alone."

"Oh, that." Felicity grinned, "I just thought this would be better, you know? I mean, Sara's great. Like really, really great. Amazing actually. But she can be a bit much, sometimes. And Nyssa, don't get me started on Nyssa. I don't want them to overwhelm you, especially after everything you went through with Ronnie."

This confused Caitlin even more, "What do you mean, exactly?"

"Let's put a pin in that for just a second." Felicity dismissed, "How have you been doing, you know? With Ronnie..."

"Being dead, only not, then after a year of absence marry him only for him to immediately die? Yeah, it's been hard." Caitlin grumbled, before softening her tone as it wasn't fair to take that out on her friend, "It's been about a year now, since he, you know, officially died... and... it's hard."

"I'm sorry." Felicity said softly, squeezing her friend's hand over the table.

"It is what it is." Caitlin said sadly, "I'm dealing with it. Or at least I'm trying."

"Have you at least managed to find a rebound guy, like I suggested?" Felicity asked hopefully.

"Yeah." Caitlin grumbled, "He was evil."

"I'm sorry." Felicity said again with a reassuring smile, "Dating can be the worst. Especially given most guys our age only want one thing."

"What? No, he was literally evil." Caitlin explained, "You remember Zoom? That turned out to be the guy I was dating."

"Wow, really? God, you really do have the worst luck." Felicity said without thinking, immediately hating herself for it, "Oh God, I'm so sorry. I-"

"It's fine." Caitlin reassured, "Maybe, one day I'll find it funny, but it happened pretty recently, so can we talk about something else? Like anything? Oh, speaking of dating, I hear congratulations are in order. You and Sara? What is it, a whole year together? That's so great Felicity. I'm so, so happy for you."

"Thanks." Felicity beamed, cautiously adding, "But we don't have to talk about it if you don't want too."

"Why? Because my love life is a flaming wreck? Please, I could do with a distraction." Caitlin reassured, "Please tell me more."

"Okay." Felicity beamed happily, "Sara's amazing. She's so smart, and funny, and oh my God she's so freaking hot. And the sex? I literally don't have the words."

"That's great." Caitlin smiled, unable to stop herself from asking out of curiosity, "But, isn't it weird? Being with a girl, I mean?"

"No." Felicity said quickly, before admitting, "Well, maybe a little bit, but it's a good kind of weird, you know? Or different! Yes, I like different. It's different, but incredible. I love everything we do together, mmmmm, especially lately. Hey, did you want to hear what we did for her one-year anniversary?"

"Sure." Caitlin grinned, before quickly adding, "As long as it's not too graphic."

"Do me a favour? Start sipping your drink first?" Felicity asked hopefully, and then when Caitlin gave a look the hacker protested, "What? I wanna see if I can get a spit take out of this."

"Fine." Caitlin sighed, indulging her friend, "But I warn you, I'm a doctor, and I've spent two years being confronted by the impossible weekly. It'd take a lot to shock me."

Felicity hummed, waiting until her friend had a mouthful of martini before revealing, "We had a three-way with Nyssa."

This didn't get the spit take Felicity was hoping for, but Caitlin did choke on the alcohol a little before swallowing and exclaiming, "You, you invited your girlfriend's ex-girlfriend into your bed?"

"Well, she's not her ex-girlfriend anymore." Felicity teased, before continuing, "She's my girlfriend. And Sara's. We're a thruple."

There was a long pause and then Caitlin admitted, "Okay, that's pretty shocking. But it's not as uncommon as people think. I was reading this article the other day-

"Then we made Thea and Laurel our sex slaves." Felicity finally revealed, really feeling like she was on a roll now, "This was after we solidified our relationship of course. Which is still going strong, we just have other playmates now."

There was another long pause and then Caitlin admitted, "Yeah, that's a new one."

"I'm not trying to freak you out." Felicity said softly.

"I'm not-" Caitlin began to protest loudly and unconvincingly, before quieting her voice, "Okay, I'm a little freaked out. But it's fine. It's... fine."

"Because I just wanted to be honest, and..." Felicity protested.

"No, you have. And I appreciate that." Caitlin insisted, softening her tone once more and squeezing Felicity's hand, "You've been such a good friend to me, Felicity, and I do really appreciate having you in my corner over the past few years."

"Me too." Felicity said softly, rubbing Caitlin's hand, "Which is why I have a proposition for you..."

"P, proposition?" Caitlin stammered, seriously considering pulling her hand away.

"Yeah..." Felicity murmured softly, briefly crippled by the same anxiousness and doubt which had stopped her from doing this earlier in the night, before she thought of her beloved Sara, which gave Felicity the courage she needed to take a calming breath and tell her friend, "Just, just hear me out? Okay? Lately we've, as in me, Sara and Nyssa... have been going out together... hunting, as Sara likes to call it... for a woman, or women, who would like to join us. Just for a night! We're not looking for another full-time pet, and we're certainly not looking for another girlfriend. We're just looking for some fun, and after everything you've been through, I think you could really use some no strings attached fun."

There was yet another long pause, the longest yet, and then Caitlin stammered, "Wow... just... wow... I'm, I'm flattered. So flattered, really. But I'm not... well..."

"Gay?" Felicity offered with a gentle smile, "Neither am I. Honestly, I wasn't even sure I liked women before Sara seduced me. Or at least, that's what I told myself. I explained away lingering looks and thoughts with articles about how it was natural to be curious, but Sara proved me wrong, and I'm so happy she did, because our relationship was a revelation. But that doesn't have to be what it's like for you Caitlin. You can just have a night of fun, then you can go back to pretending you don't have a crush on Iris."

"Iris?" Caitlin blushed, before weekly protesting, "I don't-"

"We fucked her. Did she tell you that?" Felicity interrupted, suddenly feeling confident again, "Did she tell you that, huh? Did Iris West tell you about how we gang banged her and her little girlfriend Linda on our very first night here? Well, they weren't actually girlfriends then, but they were by the time we were done with them. Mmmmm, then after a week of having fun with them we went after little Jesse, and God, does that little Speedster make an excellent submissive slut. Which again, you should ask Iris about, considering we gave Jesse to her as a present. We even put a little bow on her, and then watched as Iris and Linda made her their bitch. Does that excite you Caitlin? Huh? The thought of being Iris's bitch?"

"I... I, I..." Caitlin stammered.

"But, this wasn't supposed to be about throwing you in the deep end." Felicity quickly slowed things down, "If I had been okay with that, I would have let Sara and Nyssa do it. Or maybe even let Iris take a shot. But you've been too good a friend to me for that, so insisted on being upfront with you. That way, if you want, we can just forget the whole freaking thing. I'll even give you some space if you need. But... I really think this would be good for you. And I... I want you Caitlin. I want to show you everything I've learned over the past year or so about myself, because if ever anyone deserved it, it's you. And honestly? I just want you because you're incredibly beautiful, and a wonderful person. And if you like, it can be just the two of us. You and me. No toys, no kinky shit, not even anyone watching. Just one woman giving another pleasure. Just... promise me you'll think about it? Please?"

There was yet another extremely long pause and then Caitlin mumbled softly, "I promise."

"Great." Felicity smiled softly, then after another pause asked, "So, you want to get another drink, or-"

"No, I... I need to clear my head." Caitlin stammered, finally pulling her hand away from Felicity and stumbled towards the door.

Sara, who had been watching from a short distance away, slowly approached, wrapped her arms around Felicity who happily relaxed into them, and then she softly asked, "Do you want me to go after her, babe?"

"No." Felicity shook her head.

With a wicked smile Sara offered, "Do you want Nyssa to hunt her down and drag her back here?"

"I don't like what you're implying, beloved." Nyssa grumbled, appearing from the shadows, "I am just as capable of subtle seduction as you are, if not more so."

"Yeah right." Sara scoffed.

"No, no, no." Felicity laughed good-naturedly at the banter of her girlfriends, before telling them with surprising confidence, "She'll be back. I know it."

*

Caitlin didn't know it, but then again she didn't feel like she knew anything at that moment. Her mind was just filled with images of her female friends doing very erotic things to each other, and girls she knew in passing, and of course Felicity's words about what she wanted to do with her, and it was all just overloading her system.

Somehow in the middle of all that she found herself wondering why through almost the entire speech she had left her hand in Felicity's. It was such a small thing, and it really shouldn't matter, but Felicity had emphasised her words with gentle strokes, squeezes and caresses, mostly with her thumb, which Caitlin could still feel at this moment. And those eyes. God, Caitlin could remember staring into Felicity's eyes the entire time.

Somehow in the middle of all the chaos going on inside of her head Caitlin found herself standing outside of the home of her good friend Iris West, trying to work up the courage to knock on her door. As much as she wanted to pretend she didn't know what she was doing here Caitlin knew the reason exactly.

She wanted confirmation that Felicity wasn't playing some cruel trick on her. Deep down she knew she wasn't, but she wanted to hear it from Iris. To hear that her girl crush and the straightest woman she'd ever known had been seduced and was now in a relationship with her roommate. Or at least Caitlin thought she wanted to know. In reality she just wasn't ready for what she found when she finally worked up the courage to knock on that door.

"Caitlin, come in. We've been expecting you." Linda grinned widely as she opened the door to find her friend standing there, and then opening it wider for her to step in.

"You have?" Caitlin asked softly, walking into the apartment despite the fact Linda was wearing a robe, and probably nothing else underneath it despite the time of night, and more noticeably there was the sounds of sex coming from Iris's bedroom.

"Well, yeah..." Linda hesitated briefly, even as she shut the apartment door, "You were out with Team Arrow tonight, right?"

"Yeah." Caitlin confirmed softly.

"And you want to know whether Felicity was telling the truth, or not?" Linda grinned knowingly, her confidence back.

"Ye, yeah." Caitlin hesitantly confirmed.

"Well, all the proof you need is waiting for you in Iris's room." Linda told her, and then after a few long seconds of Caitlin just standing there, "Please, go right ahead. No one is going to hurt you. I promise."

While Caitlin was sure that was true she was still deeply wary of what she was about to see, and very nearly ran screaming from the apartment. However she was just too curious, so she cautiously walked into Iris's room and went paler than ever, before blushing a deep red. Which was almost the same reaction Jesse Quick had, that didn't stop the Speedster from continuing to bounce up and down slowly on Iris's lap, very clearly riding a strap-on cock.

Briefly Caitlin noticed that Iris was sitting up and smirking at her, but her attention quickly went back to Jesse, her eyes travelling down to the other girl's perky boobs which were bouncing in time with her thrusts, and then down to her very wet and noticeably empty pussy, meaning the dildo was in her ass hole, which Caitlin could just about see.

Her female friend, the daughter of a close friend, this superhero was anally riding a cock strapped around the waist of Caitlin's best female friend and girl crush. Which even more than before should have made Caitlin run screaming from the apartment, but she just couldn't take her eyes off this obscene lesbian sex show. And the worst part?

Was that she was actually jealous of Jesse. Oh God, to know the joy of being with Iris West she would gladly give up her ass, a thought which terrified Caitlin. Then she heard a gentle cough from behind her, making her turn to find that Linda had disrobed revealing she was wearing nothing but a strap-on. One which looked suspiciously wet.

"Do you like what you see?" Linda teased, confidently stepping forward. Then after a telling silence she added, "We were in the middle of double stuffing Jesse when we heard you knocking on the door. Normally nothing could pull me away from that kind of DP fun, but since we knew there was a very good chance it could be you I made the sacrifice of pulling out of that hot little cunt, covering up and answering the door. Mmmmmm, and I'm actually glad I did, because the look on your face? Totally worth it."

"I-" Caitlin began softly.

"Turn around!" Linda firmly ordered, grinning as Caitlin instantly did as she was told, then moving closer to softly murmur into her ear, "Look at her. Mmmmmm, she's so embarrassed about being exposed as a lesbian whore who loves it up the ass, but does she stop? No. She can't. She's so totally addicted to the pleasure we can give her that she keeps abusing her most private hole, even when someone new is discovering her dirty little secret. We want that for you Caitlin. We want you to know the joy of getting your holes stuffed by dominant women who know what they're doing. Mmmmmm, stuffed at the same time, just like we were doing to Jesse a few seconds ago. Just like were going to do to her again, when you leave."

"But don't leave yet. We have a few questions for you." Iris spoke, "Like have you ever been with a girl before? Have you ever wanted too? Mmmmmm, and do you want to have a little preview?"

For the first question Caitlin shook her head and for the second one she nodded, but despite the fact she didn't answer the last one Linda firmly ordered, "Turn around."

Figuring out what they meant Caitlin did as she was told, and then stammered, "I, I'm not sure about this. I-"

"Get on your knees!" Linda ordered firmly, adding once Caitlin had dropped down to her knees, "Suck my cock. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, get your first taste of pussy from my cock."

Caitlin hesitated again, but just couldn't resist wrapping her lips around the head of that cock. She told herself it was just going to be a little taste to satisfy her curiosity, but deep down she knew that wasn't true and sure enough after a few long seconds she began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, much to the amusement of Linda and Iris.

But Caitlin couldn't help it, it just tasted so good. Jesse's pussy tasted so good. Oh God, she was tasting pussy for the very first time, and it was on a cock. More accurately around a strap-on firmly attached to a friend, who gently stroked her hair and provided words of encouragement throughout the blow job.

Not that Caitlin really paid attention to them. No, she was far too preoccupied with cleaning that cock, Caitlin even pushing it into her throat and choking on it just in the name of getting more of that juice. Unfortunately she wasn't exactly an expert at that, and had to settle for just licking the last few inches. It got the job done, but she kind of wish she could take the whole thing.

Although that was a fleeting thought next to the idea that maybe this wasn't just her first taste of pussy. Maybe it was her first taste of girl cum. Maybe it tasted so yummy because her friend Jesse had cum all over this dildo when her other friends were DP'ing the younger girl, the thought exciting Caitlin so much she didn't notice Iris pushing Jesse away from her and then slowly approaching her pray.

Not until Iris grabbed her hair, pulled her towards her and firmly demanded, "Hey, don't hog her. I want a turn with that mouth. Oh yes Caitlin, suck my cock. Let's see if you like the taste of ass as much as you like the taste of pussy."

Without really thinking about it Caitlin had automatically wrapped her lips around Iris's dick and started sucking it. Briefly she frowned as she wondered why it tasted different, then her eyes went wide in realisation. Jesse's butt! This strap-on had been deeply entrenched within Jesse's butt, and now Caitlin was tasting the deepest depths of the other girl's bowels.

Which thankfully weren't nearly as bad as she thought they would be. It was so incredibly nasty, but somehow it was a turn on for her. Not that she could really analyse that right now, as she was lost in obeying the much more dominant women, and if that meant sucking ass flavoured cock so be it.

Bizarrely it felt like a small price to pay to live out her dream of having sex with Iris West, and while it wasn't skin to skin it definitely still counted in Caitlin's book. After all, it was clearly making Iris very happy, given the way she was chuckling with delight, stroking Caitlin's hair, and discussing with Linda what fun this was. Which again, was incredibly embarrassing, but Caitlin just couldn't get enough of it.

Which was why she cleaned that cock just as thoroughly as the last, which meant taking as much of it into her throat as possible before licking the base. She was even rewarded for her dedication by Iris kneeling down and pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss, before pulling away and smiling warmly at her.

"So, do you really have a crush on me?" Iris asked out of curiosity, beaming happily again when Caitlin blushed and lowered her head before finally nodding it. Then Iris pouted, "God, I so wish I could fuck you right now."

"You could, you know." Linda pointed out, smiling softly, "I wouldn't mind."

"But Mistress Felicity would. More importantly Mistress Sara and Mistress Nyssa would." Iris reminded her, "They get first dibs, remember?"

"Yeah, but they're not here." Linda pointed out, "And who's going to tell them if we have a little fun with her first?"

Iris was very intrigued by the idea, but then pouted and pointed out, "They'd know. You know it."

"Do we?" Linda questioned, before admitting, "Okay yeah, probably, but what's the worst that could happen?"

Again Iris looked thoughtful, giving Caitlin a chance to speak, "Erm, do, do I get a say in this?"

Looking embarrassed Iris quickly reassured, "Of course sweetie. I just... we just..."

"Assumed you'd be okay with that, considering you haven't run screaming already." Linda finished for her, looking just as embarrassed sure, "Although, I was the one telling her that you wanted her, so I was pretty sure you'd be okay with it."

There was a pause and then Caitlin admitted, "I don't know... it's all just a bit much, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it." Iris smiled softly, then after another pause asked, "Do you wanna leave?"

Yet another pause and then Caitlin admitted softly, "I, I don't know."