Stuffed Canary Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So during the kissing Iris returned her hand to Caitlin's cunt and started gently rubbing it, causing her friend to moan into the kiss they were sharing. Then she used the other girl's own juices to lubricate the dildo that was about to fuck her, before finally grabbing a firm hold of that dick and pressing against the entrance of Caitlin's pussy.

Iris savoured the moment for a few long seconds before pushing forwards, causing Caitlin to cry out loudly into her mouth as she penetrated and then filled her pussy with it's very first strap-on dick. It would be the first of many, Iris promised herself that. Mostly because she would be wearing them, she thought with a wicked smile.

That dick slid into Caitlin like a hot knife through butter, which certainly wasn't surprising after everything they had just done, but it was still really, really hot. Then once the penetration was complete Iris stayed perfectly still again to give Caitlin a chance to relax and get used to this new sensation, before she began thrusting in and out of her.

Iris broke the kiss just before that so she would be able to hear Caitlin's cries of pleasure in all their glory, and she certainly wasn't disappointed, the reporter grinning against the scientist's neck as she could squeeze more wonderful sounds out of her with her machine-like thrusts, and her hand sliding over her body. And hopefully, she was also daydreaming about a future in which they could do this on a regular basis.

At the very least for Iris's fantasies the other constant, other than Caitlin submitting to her, was Linda Park standing right there beside her, strong and proud, smiling softly and lovingly at her as they dominated Caitlin together. And Jesse, and hopefully others, but most importantly together. And that's how they should be dominating Caitlin.

How Iris wanted to be dominating Caitlin, she really did. It was just hard not to be selfish in this moment, as she had waited so long to do this, and so many other things, to this girl. However one of those things she was definitely going to need Linda's help with, which would allow her to claim another first from her friend's heavenly little body.

"Hey." Caitlin cried out in protest, and then whimpered in disappointment, as the strap-on was abruptly removed from her pussy.

"Bend over!" Iris ordered firmly in response, before explaining, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, get on all fours for me. I said I was going to be the first to strap-on fuck your pussy, and officially I am, but now I'm going to share your hot little cunt with my girlfriend. And you know what else? I'm going to stick my cock in your mouth so we can be the first to spit roast you. You like the sound of that?"

"Yes." Caitlin admitted hoarsely.

"Yes what?" Iris pushed.

Caitlin hesitated for a few brief seconds, then replied, "Yes, Mistress Iris?"

"Then do as you're told." Iris said firmly.

"Yes Mistress Iris." Caitlin said softly, slowly turning over and pushing herself up onto all fours.

Caitlin was thankfully only waiting a few seconds for Linda to replace Iris, the reporter wasting no time pushing her strap-on cock into the scientist's needy little pussy. It was a different story with Iris, who after moving around so she was in front of Caitlin seemed perfectly content with just watching Caitlin's face as Linda slowly entered her.

Oh God, Iris was watching her girlfriend slowly stuff her snatch with every inch of her strap-on dick, and then beginning to pump it in and out of her, officially fucking her with it. Fucking her in front of Iris. That's what Linda was doing, and yet Iris didn't look betrayed. No, she looked delighted, which was only fair as she had done the exact same thing only a few minutes ago, albeit in a different position.

Initially Caitlin was grateful for Iris holding back, as it was overwhelming enough for Linda to be fucking her with a strap-on, especially with other people watching them.

But then her eyes eventually travelled from Iris's beautiful smiling face down to the dildo covered in her own juices. Caitlin had tasted herself on her lover's lips, most recently with Iris, but to taste herself on a cock would naturally be different, especially one which was still hard. And to do it while she's being fucked? Spit roasted like a total whore? That was literally the stuff of her darkest wet dreams, which she now wanted to become a reality. In fact she wanted it so much she very nearly begged for it.

She was just about to before obligingly Iris closed the distance between them and pressed that dick against her mouth. Instantly Caitlin welcomed it by wrapping her lips around that pussy flavoured cock and began sucking it, moaning happily as she did so. Which was less about the flavour, although that was pleasant, and more about the joy of officially being taken in both ends for the first time.

At first this was more of a mental high, but that definitely changed as Linda and Iris began swapping positions over and over again, each time making her take more of their cocks into her mouth until it was sliding down her throat and choking her, which was somehow even more of a turn on. She still couldn't quite take the whole thing, but each time she cleaned the lower half with her tongue to make sure she got every drop of herself, before being given more.

Of course inevitably this became too much for her, and Caitlin took the latest cock out of her mouth and pleaded, "Make me cum, please make me cum! Oooooooh Goooooooddddddd, I need to cum. I need it so bad. Soooooo bad, mmmmm, please fuck me! Oh Iris, ohhhhhhh, Linda, fuck me hard and make me cum!"

There was a brief pause and then Linda teased, "Is that it?"

"Come on Caitlin, you can do better than that." Iris pushed, "And don't forget our proper titles."

"Yes Mistress Iris, sorry Mistress Iris." Caitlin whimpered apologetically, before upping her game, "Oh please Mistress Iris, forgive me and fuck me! Mmmmm, fuck me hard! You too Mistress Linda! Oh God, ooooooh fuck, mmmmm, I need you both to fuck me! Pound my pussy as hard as you can! Please? Make me sore and aching tomorrow because you fucked me so good. Make me your slut! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, make me your little lesbian slut, mmmmm, just like you did to Jesse. Oh please Mistress Iris, Mistress Linda, slam fuck me good and hard, and make me cum so good and hard that I'll have no choice but to be yours. Your lesbian slut, your... your anal whore... your sex slave, ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssss, do whatever you want to me, just make me cum!"

There was another brief silence in which Caitlin thought she was going to have to say more, but that wasn't the case. Instead Mistress Iris and Mistress Linda exchange knowing looks and smiles before Mistress Iris, who was inside her pussy at the time, began slowly increasing her pace while the other Dom backed off and just watched the show.

Caitlin was a little disappointed by this, as she would have loved to have cum for the first time with two cocks inside her. However it looked like she would get that opportunity soon enough, and she certainly couldn't complain when Mistress Iris effortlessly gave her one of the best climaxes of her life, if not the best, quickly followed by another, and another, and another until Caitlin's mind seemed to slowly melt from the ecstasy she was feeling, leaving her a happy little puddle.

Linda watched with delight and a wicked sense of pride as Iris fulfilled one of her greatest fantasies, fucking Caitlin Snow to orgasm after orgasm. It might not be Caitlin's virgin ass, but this pussy pounding seemed more than enough to turn their friend into their lesbian fuck pet, just like Jesse Quick. Or at least, Linda hoped so.

That way Iris would get everything she wanted, and Linda wouldn't have to lose her. Because Caitlin might be the perfect little bottom, but Iris also needed someone who could top her. More importantly, somebody who could do it while truly caring about her, unlike their Mistresses. Oh yes, this was truly the perfect arrangement for the four of them, and Linda would do anything to solidify it.

At first that just meant watching the very enjoyable show, but as soon as Iris pulled her dick out of Caitlin and moved back Linda very eagerly took her place and started showing their new bitch exactly how hard she could make her cum with a strap-on. Oh yes, she rammed that dildo deep inside the other girl's pussy and quickly build up the pace to the same brutal pounding Iris had been dishing out before, meaning Caitlin was given no true time to recover before she was cumming again.

Which from the looks of it, would be enough to break this natural bottom. If breaking was even the right word. No, it was far more accurate than she was showing Caitlin what she was supposed to be, while Iris looked on with the same pride that she'd had for her only a few minutes ago.

It was really, really tempting to use every ounce of her strength to pound Caitlin's pussy in that moment. If she collapsed with exhaustion it would make Iris a little less proud of her, or maybe even less proud, but it just may be worth it to make Caitlin theirs long before Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa got their hands on her.

But no, Linda had a reputation to uphold, and if one of them was going to break her completely it should probably be Iris given how fond of Caitlin she was. So reluctantly Linda stopped sooner than was necessary, although not before allowing herself several climaxes of her own, just like Iris had treated herself too before her.

Thanks to the other end of their harnesses bashing against their clits, the sheer joy of doing this to another woman, the dominance they felt, and the thrill of doing this in front of their girlfriend and pet both Iris and Linda had several satisfying climaxes before they stopped. Maybe especially Iris, given she had wanted this for longer, but Linda certainly had no complaints.

Then one by one they had slowed down, pulled their dicks out of Caitlin's cunt, and allowed Jesse the privilege of cleaning those cocks. They then waited patiently for Caitlin to recover enough to be able to receive her next orders. Or at least Linda did. Iris, clearly still mad about being denied Caitlin's ass, took another turn with Jesse's slutty little ass, much to the delight of their pet.

Caitlin was only aware of Jesse cleaning Iris's cock, and then her doing the same with Linda's dick, because one by one the tops move directly in front of her. Although during that first blow job Linda's strong grip on her thighs kept Caitlin's body in the air, at least for the most part, meaning that she got a better look, while during that second BJ she spent most of it lying on her front and gasping for breath.

Then she became dully aware of something else happening, Caitlin looking up to see it was now Jesse's turn to be spit-roasted, which simultaneously caused two very different reactions. Namely her sore pussy quivered with discomfort at the memory of what had just happened to her, but mostly it quivered with delight at that same memory.

Or maybe that was after-shocks from her orgasms? It was hard to tell at that moment, and honestly, Caitlin didn't care. She just wanted a better look at the heaven Jesse was going through, so she somehow found the strength to crawl closer. Then Caitlin found herself blushing, as she quickly learned it wasn't Jesse's pussy which Iris was fucking. No, it was her ass!

Which definitely made Caitlin's ass hole quiver with fear, because she knew what Iris wanted to do to it. But she also wanted her to do it, because it meant that she would truly belong to Iris West. Better yet she would belong to both Iris West and Linda Park, these two beautiful tops who had made her feel so good.

Part of Caitlin wanted to run away, but the other part wanted to bend over, spread her cheeks, and beg Iris to take her anal cherry. For both Iris West and Linda Park to treat her ass hole like their own personal fuck hole. To turn it into their property, theirs to use however they wanted. To use her, however they wanted.

To turn her into their little lesbian bitch, just like Jesse Quick was. Oh God, Caitlin was so jealous of Jesse right now, and desperately wanted to take her place. But what effect would that have on her? Did she really want to be nothing but a girl loving slut who took it up the butt? Or did she want to get out of here and save her independence?

Before she could come to a conclusion Linda turned to her and told her, "Get out! And don't come back until you're ready to be ours."

It took a few long seconds for Caitlin to do as she was told, mostly because she suddenly realised that she was touching herself. Yes, she was emotionally and physically exhausted, and had maybe cum more tonight than she had her entire life, but somehow the combination of watching Jesse and her thoughts had made her hand travel of it's own accord down to her pussy and gently begin to rub it.

Which was extremely embarrassing, especially because Caitlin found it hard to stop. But she did, quickly gathering her clothes and getting dressed, the entire time looking longingly at her friends still having passionate lesbian sex. Then for better or for worse she left the apartment for a long night of debating what she should do next.