Stuffed Canary Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris smiled, pushed Jesse away, stood up, slowly pulled off her strap-on and then walked over to her pray, "Can I try something? See if it helps to make up your mind?"

"What?" Caitlin asked nervously.

"Can I kiss you?" Iris asked softly as she stepped into Caitlin's personal space.

This time there was barely a hesitation before Caitlin nodded and softly murmured, "Yes."

Iris smiled widely, and then did one of the many things she'd wanted to do to Caitlin Snow over the past few weeks. It was perhaps the more tame thing, and something she had fantasised about even before all this craziness, but it was an important step towards making Caitlin her fuck toy, just like Jesse now was, which was hopefully the ultimate result of all of this.

Oh yes, Iris would do just about anything to achieve that goal, and slowing things down when she didn't want to seemed like a small price to pay for it. Especially if that meant kissing Caitlin Snow in what was pretty much a perfect first kiss, being that it was soft, slow and sweet, and felt like it should be a company by a triumphant soundtrack considering how her friend just melted into the embrace.

"Wow..." Caitlin murmured once the kiss was broken.

"I know right?" Iris beamed, "Kissing girls..."

"It's pretty awesome." Linda chimed in.

"You're pretty awesome." Caitlin beamed at Iris, before looking at the other two girls and quickly adding, "You all are! I... I, erm..."

"Caitlin, sweetie..." Iris said in a hopefully calming voice.

"Yes?" Caitlin squeaked.

"Can I please go down on you?" Iris asked softly, then when Caitlin looked even more embarrassed she quickly added, "We don't have too, obviously, but our Mistresses shouldn't be too mad about that, and it will make a nice preview for the pleasure you could receive if you go to them and submit."

"The pleasure you could receive from them, and us afterwards, if you want." Linda gently pushed.

"Please Caitlin." Jesse chimed in, briefly pausing as she was nervous it was too much, but she continued anyway, "We'll make it worth your while, I swear."

There was another pause, the longest yet and then Caitlin whispered, "Okay."

Which caused the rest of the girls to celebrate, none more than Iris, "Thanks babe, you won't regret this."

Eager to backup those words Iris slowly leaned in for another kiss, to her credit Caitlin only hesitated briefly before following suit. That kiss lasted even longer than the last one, and when it was over Iris grinned at her friend, and then pushed her into the arms of her girlfriend.

To her delight while again Caitlin hesitated briefly she not only allowed Linda to kiss her, but she quickly got into it, and it was the same story when Linda pushed her into Jesse's arms. This cycle was then repeated a few times as they gradually guided Caitlin towards the bed, stripping her of her clothes along the way, which was fairly easy as there were two women to remove clothing while another kept the newcomer's lips occupied.

Soon after Caitlin was completely naked Iris lowered her down on the bed and got on top of her for another long making out session, this time with her naked body pressed down against her friend's, heightening the pleasure. Which Iris should have probably lingered on for more than she did, after all she had dreamed of this for a very, very long time.

But she was eager to ensure that Caitlin wouldn't chicken out, so perhaps sooner than she should have Iris made her way down Caitlin's chest, soon making her way up one of her friend's boobs. She then took the nipple of that breast into her mouth and started gently licking and sucking on it, which unsurprisingly got very positive sounds out of Caitlin.

To her credit Iris continued getting those sounds as she slowly worked her lips down that breast and up the other to take the other nipple into her mouth so she could lick and suck that. She then went back and forth for a few long minutes, worshipping Caitlin's tits while Linda and Jesse moved in to distract their friend by again taking it in turns to kiss her.

Which again Iris should have probably done for a lot longer than she did, but selfishly she was more than warmed up at this point from all the fun that she'd been having with Jesse, and once Caitlin had been properly trained they would have plenty of chances to take this slow. So with that in mind Iris kissed her way down Caitlin's stomach to her ultimate destination, and then did something else she'd wanted to do for a very, very long time.

Linda smiled into her kiss with Caitlin as she let out an extra loud cry out into her mouth. She had been constantly whimpering and moaning before, but the way Caitlin's body tensed up and then quivered after a long ans extra loud cry pretty much confirmed what was happening to her. Confirmed that Linda's girlfriend had just treated this beautiful woman to her first experience with a female tongue touching her twat.

Which admittedly made Linda a little jealous, but mostly she was happy for Iris at finally being able to taste Caitlin, and happy for Caitlin that she got to indulge in what the rest of the female members of Team Flash had been enjoying for weeks now. Especially as it meant that soon enough she would have her turn to lick Caitlin's pussy, and so much more.

Just kissing this beautiful woman was quite the treat, one which Linda savoured for quite a while before allowing Jesse to have a turn. Even when she did Linda didn't just watch as Jesse had done, even though it was very tempting as watching Caitlin and Jesse kiss was amazing, and seeing Iris's head between Caitlin's legs was even better.

So okay, she may have watched a little bit, but it wasn't long before Linda was kissing Caitlin's neck, and even teasing her a little by kissing her way down her chest. Although Jesse pulled away from Caitlin's lips before Linda could get to the scientist's tits, and after a brief debate she moved back up to kiss their prey again.

The next time Linda pulled away from Caitlin's lips she headed straight for her tits, wrapping her mouth around one and sucking it with far more force than she would with the usual foreplay to force an extra loud cry out of Caitlin. Admittedly then she slowed down the suction, but it made for a fun few seconds. So much so Linda couldn't resist doing the same to the other nipple.

Then she went back and forth between them, sucking them mostly softly while adding her tongue into the mix so she could swirl her tongue around those sensitive little bundles of flesh, giving them the attention that perhaps Iris should have given them. Not that Linda could blame her for jumping the gun a little, considering the prize waiting for her.

For a while the couple and their pet got to enjoy three different prizes, arguably overwhelming Caitlin in the process. Not that the scientist complained, even when Jesse moved down to her neck so she was given more than her chance. No, Caitlin just kept whimpering, moaning and crying out in pure pleasure as her three teammates worshipped her body.

Which was wonderful, but Linda wanted more, and apparently she wasn't the only one, as Jesse kissed her way down Caitlin's chest to join her at their friends' tits. Admittedly they were easier to share than Caitlin's lips, but Linda was mad at Jesse for acting without permission. Luckily she had an idea which could technically be a punishment, even if Jesse wouldn't see it that way, and it would make this even more kinky, and most importantly make Caitlin ultimately cum even harder.

Jesse was trying her best to make sure Caitlin would ultimately cum as hard as possible, and just enjoy herself. Both because she truly wanted her friend to be happy, and admittedly more importantly because her Mistresses had allowed her to do this. All of them. However even though she put her all into worshipping Caitlin's beautiful body there was a small part of her which was jealous of Caitlin for being the centre of attention, when that had been her a short time ago.

More importantly, another sub meant less attention for her overall. Then again, if it meant she got to play around with Caitlin too it seemed like a worthy trade, and she was so looking forward to doing more than foreplay with her. And to her delight, she got that chance much sooner than she thought she would.

Suddenly pulling her mouth away from Caitlin's tits Linda softly called out to her girlfriend, "Iris... Iris... IRIS!"

"What?" Iris growled in annoyance, barely pulling her mouth away from Caitlin but still looking up, "I'm eating."

"I know, I was just wondering if you wanted some company." Linda grinned.

"I'm not sharing this pussy." Iris said firmly, before offering, "Maybe next time."

"Not her pussy." Linda revealed with the grin.

Which caused Iris to grin, "You're on."

"Good." Linda purred, turning her attention to her pet, "Jesse, Caitlin has another hole for you to lick."

"Yes Mistress Linda." Jesse eagerly replied.

"Wait, what?" Caitlin blushed, even in her current state following the conversation, which embarrassed her.

"Shhhhh, relax Caity." Linda soothed, before grinning again, "You'll love it."

Admittedly Caitlin was not entirely convinced, but she was given a chance to protest before she was rolled onto her side by the more dominant women, giving Jesse a chance to get behind her in lower her face downwards until it was hovering over Caitlin's butt. As Caitlin hadn't offered up any protest by that point Jesse move forwards, but teased her at first.

Not that she truly thought Caitlin would protest, but it would be good for her to get used to the idea. Sure enough Caitlin only in cooed enjoyment as Jesse literally kissed her ass, moving from cheek to cheek for a few long seconds before pressing her face in between them so she could lick the other girl's forbidden hole.

That first, long, slow lick caused Caitlin to let out an extra loud gasp, and she may have tensed up a little bit, but she then quickly relaxed and went back to letting out sounds of pure pleasure, which put a satisfied grin on to Jesse's face. Well that, and she just liked eating another girl's ass. It didn't taste as good as pussy, but it was so wonderfully naughty and wrong.

Fortunately Caitlin kept her butt hole nice and clean, and it was just as tasty as the back holes of the dominant women Jesse had rimmed, even if it didn't give her the same thrill. Actually, now she thought about it, it was even better, because while she wasn't showing her submission to Caitlin she was still showing it to Mistress Linda and Mistress Iris by tonguing a bottom's bottom.

Pushed onwards by that wonderful thought Jesse began licking Caitlin's ass hole even more enthusiastically than before, which was really saying something. This included switching from just sliding her tongue up and down to also from side to side and swirling it around, as well as just increasing the speed and the passion.

Although perhaps it was a little bit too much of an increase, as soon afterwards Caitlin started begging for more. Which might lead to Jesse getting punished later. Or at least, she hoped so. Whatever the case again it gave her the excuse to try literally pushing her tongue into Caitlin's virgin ass, and although she didn't get very far it was far enough to make a difference, and just enough for her to literally tongue fuck the other girl's butt.

Caitlin's head was spinning. Or more accurately had been spinning since her conversation with Felicity, as somehow she had gone from a night out with an old friend, to constantly thinking about lesbian sex, to actually having it. And not just with one girl, but now with three! Three women were touching her at once, one of them licking her most private hole, no less.

Which just happened to be the girl who was almost 10 years her junior, and was now apparently the sex slave of her other female friends, Iris West and Linda Park. God, this was so weird, and twisted, and Caitlin was loving every moment of it. Especially the fact that the girl she wanted the most, Iris West, was now going down on her, easily giving her the best pussy licking of her life.

Throughout this incredible experience, and probably throughout the rest of the night, Caitlin silently thanked Felicity. Hell, she was so delirious with pleasure she might have said it out loud a few times, but if that was the case the other woman ignored her in favour of worshipping her body, something Caitlin was very, very grateful for.

Although as the second ticked by it felt like a simple thank you just wouldn't suffice. Nor would any amount of flowers, cards, or chocolates. No, Caitlin should go above and beyond to show her gratitude. Maybe by doing something she wouldn't otherwise consider. Not really. Sure, she might have fantasised about it, but never actually do it. Oh yes, Caitlin wanted to thank Felicity by going down on her. And she wanted to thank these women too, by doing the same thing.

First though Caitlin needed to cum, which was a need which slowly grew inside her since that very first lick to her pussy, or maybe even before that, however she struggled to find the words. Both because she was so overwhelmed by pleasure, and more importantly because she just wasn't sure she could say it. Ask another woman to make her cum. Or more accurately, women.

Then just as she felt she had worked up the courage the chance was taken from her by Linda moving up from her tits to her lips, covering them with her own and silencing her. Which initially Caitlin welcomed, as she really, really like kissing these women, but ultimately it just made her more determined to beg for more.

"Please, please make me cum!" Caitlin finally whimpered when she broke the kiss with Linda, "Mmmmm, make me cum! I need to cum! Please? Oh please, make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth! Aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkk, fuck me! Fuck me hard, h Iris! Linda! Jesse! Ooooooooh yessssssss, yes please, oh Iris, mmmmm, Jesse, oh Linda ohhhhhhhh, make me ooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssss, mmmmmm yessssssss, ah fuck!"

Luckily before Caitlin had to say anything truly graphic she was given what she wanted in the form of Iris West pushing her tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go. She then left it there for a few long seconds as Caitlin tensed up, so close to the edge of orgasm she could taste it. Then a combination of things happened which pushed her over that edge.

Namely Linda tweaking her nipple and nipping her neck, Jesse literally trying to push her tongue up her butt, and most of all Iris beginning to fuck her with her tongue. It was an incredible climax, which was followed by another, and another, and another, quickly robbing Caitlin of the ability to think and turning her into just a writhing mess.

Iris removed her tongue from Caitlin's cunt and wrapped her mouth around her entrance just in time to be able to swallow every drop of the other girl's cum. Which was something Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity, Mistress Nyssa and especially her best friend turned girlfriend Linda had made sure she had plenty of practice at lately, and she was grateful to all of them, because Caitlin's cum tasted even better than she thought it would, and it felt like a crime for any of it to go to waste.

Ironically she was most grateful to her Mistresses, because without them maybe this wouldn't be happening, which would be the greatest crime of all. Because really, Iris should have been doing this a lot sooner, perhaps even before Linda came into the picture.

Briefly Iris became lost in the idea of seducing Caitlin first, before deciding she liked it better this way, because it was likely that Caitlin would end up being her girlfriend and she would have missed the chance to be with Linda too. Also, while she loved Caitlin, she could never dominate her like Linda did, which was something Iris couldn't imagine going without.

Besides, Caitlin would just make the perfect sex slave. She just needed to be thoroughly broken in first. Thankfully that involve giving Caitlin as many orgasms as she could right now without knocking her unconscious, something Iris was very, very grateful for in that wonderful moment.

Concentrating on that was easy, especially after Caitlin's initial climax was over, meaning there was no more girl cum for Iris to swallow. Automatically she shoved her tongue back inside the other girl and tongue fucked her until she got more girl cum to swallow, and then she repeated the process over and over again.

Then once her tongue became a little too tired to continue, and she wanted to make sure she gave Caitlin the best orgasms possible, Iris replaced her tired tongue with her ready to go fingers, pushing two straight away into the welcoming fuck hole and eventually adding a third while she nervously sucked Caitlin's clit. Although she'd go back to wrapping her mouth around the other girl's entrance so she could swallow more of that precious liquid she craved so much.

Then just as Caitlin was getting dangerously close to unconsciousness Iris reluctantly pulled her mouth away from her crotch and moved upwards. She intended to kiss Caitlin so she could taste her own cum and pussy cream, but she just couldn't resist kissing Linda first. There was still a little left when she got to Caitlin's lips, but she definitely shared the majority with Linda, which was probably a good thing, as it gave their friend the chance to recover.

Besides, she made it up to her by making sure Jesse went straight from her ass hole to her lips, although it was hard to tell whether the scientist was truly grateful for that or not. Either way she kissed her passionately and then reluctantly removed her fingers from Caitlin's cunt, after slowly decreasing the pace of the finger fucking, and then slowly sucked them clean while enjoying the show.

"That was... wow!" Caitlin gasped after a few minutes of being kissed by each woman in turn.

"You're welcome honey." Iris beamed.

Taking a deep breath and summoning up her courage Caitlin forced herself to add with a blush, "I, I didn't thank you yet."

"No, you didn't." Iris teased.

"I want to thank you properly." Caitlin continued.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Iris grinned wickedly.

"Can, can I go down on you?" Caitlin stammered, "Please?"

"Later, definitely. I promise. But first, mmmmm, I want to fuck you with my dick." Iris revealed, indicating to her strap-on, before pouting, "Our Mistresses made us promise to save your ass cherry for them, and while I'm very tempted to break that promise, because no amount of punishment would make it not worth it... I do owe them a lot. Sooooo... I suppose. But they didn't say anything about your pussy, and I'm definitely going to be the first one to strap-on fuck that. As long as you're up for trying that, of course."

Some of those words, mostly the stuff about her 'ass cherry', had Caitlin extremely nervous, which was the only reason she hesitated before nodding, "Okay."

"Good girl." Iris smiled softly, slowly getting on top of Caitlin again, "Then just relax and enjoy. I'll take care of you. I promise."

Iris then kissed the clearly nervous Caitlin on the lips, allowing that kiss to go on for several minutes, both to make the other girl feel better, and honestly just because she liked kissing Caitlin. That, and their bodies pressed against each other like this. Although most importantly of all they could all do with a rest, especially Caitlin.

Really they should have probably gone back to double-team Jesse with Linda, or better yet insist Caitlin leave, as there was definitely something to be said for leaving her wanting more. However Iris just couldn't pass up this opportunity, especially if she was going to miss out on Caitlin's anal cherry. Besides, this wasn't a bad consolation prize, but she would totally miss out on it if she didn't claim it now.