Submissive Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked out of Mom's bedroom I heard her sigh resignedly. I smirked knowing that she was hoping that I would climb over her just as I was. But I knew that she would appreciate my choice of attire as soon as she saw it. I returned to my bedroom and got out my new black G-string thong. The thong cradled my balls and hugged my hard cock lewdly, giving everyone a clear outline of my hard cock. The black fabric looked amazing against my pale skin and I couldn't help admiring myself in the mirror.

Walking back into Mom's bedroom, I had the pleasure of hearing her gasp and seeing her eyes widen when she saw me. I strutted in and twirled around, giving Mom a view of the thong going between my ass cheeks and my hard cock displayed in the front. I asked if she liked it and Mom had to clear her throat before replying, "Well, it certainly leaves nothing to the imagination. When would you even wear that?"

I smirked as I gave her a few poses and said, "Oh, I just thought I would look good in it. What do you think, Mom? Should we take a few pictures with me in these too?"

Mom again had to clear her throat and I watched her clench her thighs as she had to fight to look me in the eyes and not focus on my rock-hard cock. She finally nodded and said, "Yes, you certainly look good in that. And getting a few pictures would seem appropriate since you're already wearing them."

Mom then had me pose in more erotic positions as she continued to take pictures. She seemed to always find a need to touch me in order to reposition me from time to time. After taking numerous pictures, Mom finally said that she had enough of me in my thong. I jokingly asked if she wanted me to take it off before we started taking pictures of me on top of her. Mom was clearly flustered as she asked, "You mean, you want to take these next pictures nude?"

I noticed a telltale dark spot between her legs. I smirked, realizing that Mom must be incredibly wet if she was soaking through her panties and leggings. I tilted my head and seemed deep in thought, as I replied, "I was actually wondering if it might make you more comfortable if I was wearing more clothes before I straddled you. Do you think it would make for better pictures if I was completely nude? I mean, you're not going to take any pictures of my crotch or ass, so I guess it wouldn't matter if I was nude. What do you think, Mom?"

Mom blinked a few times and I watched her eyes glance back down to my hard cock, before she finally replied, "No, I think you can leave those on for the rest of the pictures."

I nodded and walked towards her as she began sliding backward on the bed. She positioned herself on her back and looked at me as I began to slowly crawl up her body. I positioned myself with my thighs straddling her thighs and my hard cock right over her crotch. I was able to support my weight and not put any uncomfortable pressure on her. I did let my hard cock press against her as I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her and raised my chest and head above her as I waited for Mom to offer suggestions on poses.

Mom began to offer advice on poses and facial expressions that gave the impression of imminent lovemaking. Mom continuously ground her crotch against my hard cock as she took pictures. She seemed to always have to reposition me by grabbing my ass cheeks and maneuvering me this way and that. After the last pictures, Mom put the phone down and declared us done. I smiled down at her and quickly dropped my head for a tender kiss on her cheek as I thanked her for all her help.

After a few seconds when neither of us moved, I tilted my head as I asked what her favorite pictures of me were.

Mom began describing her favorite poses and how the pictures should make a great calendar. She went into great detail about why she liked the poses and my choice of attire. I could tell she was getting worked up because she began to press and rub her crotch against my hard cock. As she was describing all of this she also began to trail her fingers over my skin. She trailed her hands along my sides and over my ass cheeks. I was enjoying her hands on my body, but she seemed to realize that she was groping my ass cheeks because she suddenly moved her hands up to my back as she blushed furiously.

I smirked down at her, letting her know that I knew that she had enjoyed groping my ass cheeks. She lowered her eyes embarrassingly, as she trailed off. I then asked if she thought these new pictures were better than the ones that I had already sent her and she immediately said that the new ones were much better. I asked if she would like to keep a few of the new pictures for herself. She blushed brighter when she admitted that she might keep a few. I then placed my arms around her sides and quickly rolled us over so that she was now on top of me. She instinctively repositioned herself so that she was now straddling me. She let out a gasp when she felt my very hard cock press against her wet crotch. Neither of us spoke for a few seconds as we got used to the new position.

I smiled up at her as I said, "You should be the one on the calendar, Mom. You're beautiful."

Mom bit her lip as she gazed down at me and asked, "You really think so?"

I nodded and replied, "Of course, Mom. You're amazingly sexy. Any woman should want to look as good as you. Your perfect blonde hair frames your face perfectly and practically glows. Your face is adorable and blushes brightly when you get excited. You have an incredibly tight figure. Your breasts are so big and luscious. Your nipples are perfectly sized and get so hard. Your ass is beautiful and looks amazing in your tight leggings. I bet women spend thousands of dollars or more to get a body like yours."

During this description of her, I had run my hands over every body part as I described them. Mom had never balked or complained that I was basically feeling her up. She had begun to slowly grind her pussy against my hard cock and her breathing had increased as I touched her. Wanting to really drive my mom crazy, I asked, "Does it turn you on to hear me describe you like this, Mom?"

Mom could only nod as she continued her slow dry hump. I continued, "Has anyone ever described you like this, Mom?"

Mom shook her head negatively. I made sure to continue calling her mom as I drove her wild. Deciding to test her resolve and find out if she was actually ready for the next step in my seduction plan, I asked, "Did you get excited when you were taking erotic pictures of me, Mom? Did you feel yourself flush and blush when you caught a glimpse of my big hard cock, Mom? Does it turn you on to hear your own son describing you like this, Mom? Does it make you feel sexy when you feel my hands on your body, Mom? Do you get excited feeling my big hard cock rubbing against your pussy, Mom?"

Mom continuously answered "yes" to all of my questions and never ceased her dry humping of my hard cock. Her face was now fully flushed and I could feel her pussy juices beginning to leak onto my g-string. Knowing that Mom would not make the first actual move, I sat up a bit and cupped her cheek gently as I gazed into her eyes with an expression that declared that I was in charge of this situation. Holding her gaze with my dominating expression, I could see and feel Mom's whole body begin to submit to me.

Still holding her gaze, I stroked my thumb against her cheek as I declared, "I think we should change positions, Mom. Why don't you slide off the bed onto your knees."

Without argument, question, or hesitation, Mom quickly slid herself backward off my lap and onto the floor on her knees. She had her hands resting on my thighs as she steadied herself. I sat up and saw laced my hands over hers and slowly moved my hands up her arms and shoulders until I was holding her head in my hands. Her face was now perfectly level with and mere inches away from my hard cock inside my g-string. Mom's breath caught in her throat when she realized the position that we were now in. She looked up at me with wide eyes and an expression that showed fear, desire, but also complete submission.

Smiling down at her, decided that now was the time to seal the deal I asked, "Did you enjoy the pictures I sent to you, Mom? Have you enjoyed looking at me in all of those erotic poses, Mom? Did it turn you on to see me dressed so scantily, Mom? Did you get excited imagining that I was dressing like that and posing for you, Mom? Have you played with yourself as you looked at my pictures or thought about me, Mom?"

Mom continued to look up at me as she continuously answered "yes" to all of my questions. Smiling indulgently, I then drew my hands back down to her hands and positioned her hands over my hard cock. I felt Mom's hands tense and shake nervously as she felt my rock-hard cock inside my g-string. I held her hands there as I asked, "Does the thought of my naked body make your pussy hot and wet, Mom? Have you enjoyed looking at the pictures that show my hard cock, Mom? Did it excite you to see my hard cock in person, Mom?"

Mom continued to answer "yes" to all my questions as she continued to hold my gaze. When I felt her hands relax and she didn't try to pull them off my crotch, I trailed my hands back up to her cheeks. I felt Mom begin to slowly and gently massage and grope my hard cock through my g-string. As I continued to hold her gaze with my expression of dominance, I asked, "How long has it been since you've had sex, Mom?"

Mom gasped at my question but quietly answered, "A long time."

I nodded as I stroked her cheeks with my thumbs and said, "Pull off my g-string, Mom."

Mom immediately grasped my g-string and began to slowly pull it down my legs, even as she half-heartedly argued, "Honey, I shouldn't be doing this."

Pulling my g-string off completely, Mom deposited the tiny garment on the floor as she continued to hold my gaze submissively. I looked down at my now exposed hard cock then back up to Mom's face and nodded slowly. Mom trailed her hands up my legs and back to my cock. She began to slowly massage my cock and balls as she tried to argue again, "Honey, this is wrong. You shouldn't have me do this to you."

I smirked down at her as I understood her wording. Even though she was obeying me, my mom was still hesitant to freely engage in incest unless I ordered her to do so. I knew she was so turned-on and horny that she would probably orgasm if I so much as grazed her pussy, and my dominance of her only added to her excitement. Still stroking her cheeks with my thumbs, I asked, "Have you ever sucked a cock before, Mom? Did you enjoy having a big hard cock sliding between your lips, Mom? Does it turn you on to give your partner so much pleasure, Mom? When you suck cock, do you swallow the hot cum, Mom? Do you enjoy the taste of cum, Mom? Have you ever imagined sucking my hard cock, Mom?"

Mom's gaze continued to stare up at me as she embarrassingly answered "yes" to all of my questions. I smiled as I trailed my fingers over her lips. Mom kissed my fingers submissively without instruction or conscious thought. I continued to stroke her face as I ordered, "I want you to suck my hard cock, Mom. I want you to suck my cock and make me cum. Will you do that for me, Mom?"

Mom's body seemed to shake slightly like she had just experienced a mini orgasm. Mom lowered her eyes to gaze longingly at my rock-hard cock in her hands. She then raised her eyes back up to mine as she hesitantly argued, "But I shouldn't, honey. This is incest. It would be wrong. If you have me do this, we could never go back to the way we were. This would change everything."

I smiled deviously as she never refused or said that she didn't want this, but still felt the obligation to state the obvious. I smiled knowingly down at her as I said, "It's ok, Mom. You can always take comfort in the knowledge that I'm telling you to suck my cock."

Mom looked back down at my hard cock and then back up into my eyes as she clenched her thighs. I could tell that she just needed one last push to get her started. Looking down at her with a calm but serious expression on my face, I said, "Here Mom, let me help you. Open your mouth."

Mom immediately opened her mouth as she continued to hold my gaze. I then gently pulled her head closer to my hard cock and aimed her mouth towards my cock head, as I continued in a soothing voice, "That's it, Mom. Just a little bit further. It's ok, mom. Everything is going to be fine."

Mom immediately wrapped her lips around my hard cock as she continued to look up at me. I stroked her cheeks as she began to suck and said, "There you go, Mom. A nice big cock for you to suck. See, everything is perfect now, Mom. You don't have to fantasize and imagine what it would feel and taste like to suck my hard cock, now you can have the real thing whenever you feel the need for my cock in your mouth. You're the perfect mom for doing this. It's not like you want me to be out getting this hard cock sucked by some ditsy college girl. It's much better for you to see to the needs of your son. You're much better than some sorority slut, Mom. With you taking care of my desires, you can feel safe in the knowledge that I'm not catching any diseases or getting some random drunken tramp pregnant. You're such an amazing and dutiful mom for doing this. And admit it, Mom isn't your pussy soaking wet now that you're sucking your son's hard cock. I bet your pussy has soaked through your panties and leggings, hasn't it Mom?"

Mom's eyes rolled back in her head at my words as she continued to suck my cock freely and without me guiding her head. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure around my hard cock when she listened to my compliments to her. I could tell that Mom enjoyed my taunts and teasing. She continuously clenched her thighs and looked amazingly happy as she sucked my cock. I let go of her head and allowed her to pick the speed and depth of her suction as she worked my cock. I leaned back and relaxed as I enjoyed my mother's incredible blowjob skills.

I watched as Mom really got into sucking my cock. She started to bob her head faster and faster as she increased her suction. Her cheeks were sucked inwards and I felt her tongue lavishing the length of my cock. Without seemingly any discomfort or effort, Mom began to deep-throat my cock. Her increased moans caused pleasure to explode throughout my body. I felt my toes begin to curl as my orgasm approached. I moaned in pleasure and watched as Mom opened her eyes and looked back up at my face. She seemed to know that I was about to cum and began to stroke my cock shaft with one hand as she massaged my balls with the other.

I moaned louder and my breath quickened as my orgasm built. Mom kept eye contact with me and I could tell that she was enjoying giving me such pleasure. I smiled down at her and watched her expression seem to change, letting me know that she wanted me to cum and desperately desired to continue our incestuous activities from now on. I nodded to her as I continued to moan, letting her know that this was only the beginning. I swear Mom looked like she had a weight lifted off her shoulders as she understood my meaning.

With one last moan of pleasure, my hips bucked as my cock exploded into my mother's mouth. I heard Mom moan in pleasure as my hot cum filled her mouth. I watched as she swallowed every drop and milked my cock for more. Finally swallowing the last bit of my cum, she removed her mouth from my cock before placing a last kiss on my cock head. She smiled up at me as she waited for my next instruction.

I smiled back down at her as I said, "You are an amazing cock sucker, Mom. I hope you enjoyed that because I intend to enjoy your skills often."

Mom blushed at my compliment and intention but remained silent. I tilted my head as I looked down at her and asked, "When was the last time you masturbated, Mom?"

Mom blushed brighter and lowered her eyes as she replied, "This morning in bed and then again in the shower."

I smirked as I raised her chin signaling that I wanted her to look up at me. Mom obeyed and looked me in the eyes as I asked, "What were you thinking about in bed and in the shower, Mom?"

Mom went on to describe in general what she had thought of and seemed to leave out certain details as she blushed brighter. Figuring that she had been fantasizing about me and possibly looking at some of the risqué pictures I sent her, I let it go for now. Wanting to push her a little more, I said, "I'd like to see you masturbate, Mom. I'm sure you're horny after the photo shoot and sucking my cock. Climb up here on your bed and show me how you play with yourself."

Mom gasped at this instruction, but obeyed and quickly climbed up on the bed next to me. As she began to slowly snake her hand down her pants, I stopped her and said, "No, Mom. I want to see you play with your wet pussy."

Mom hesitated and bit her lip in embarrassment. I continued, "There's no need to be modest or be embarrassed, Mom. You've already sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Take off your pants and panties, so you can masturbate properly. I want to watch you bring yourself to orgasm. In fact, why don't you take all of your clothes off? There's no sense in me being the only one naked, is there mom?"

Mom hesitated and seemed to be having an internal argument, but quickly obeyed and stripped naked in front of me. She blushed red and dipped her head in embarrassment as I openly roamed my eyes over her body and declared, "Mom, you are amazingly beautiful. All the ditsy college girls couldn't hold a candle to you."

Mom blushed brighter but smiled adorably at my compliments. She risked a peak up at my face as she whispered, "Thank you, honey."

I nodded and nodded to her silently, indicating for her to continue with her instructions. Mom hesitated for a second or two and then leaned back against the pillows at her headboard and lowered her eyes as she began to play with her pussy lips. I smiled as I watched her, but quickly added, "Look at me, Mom. I want you to look me in the eyes as you play with yourself."

Mom slowly raised her eyes and looked at me as she continued to run her fingers between her wet pussy lips. She let out a sigh as she began working her fingers into her pussy. She then moaned as she flicked her thumb over her sensitive clit. I smirked at her as I asked, "Are you thinking about sucking my cock as you play with yourself, Mom? Or are you fantasizing about what other incestuous things we might do? Does it make your pussy wet imagining how my hard cock would feel sliding into your wet pussy? Or how about feeling my fingers or tongue working your cunt?"

Mom gasped again at my questions but continued to masturbate as she replied, "Honey, I'm your mother. You shouldn't have me doing these things or talking to me like that. This is all so wrong. You shouldn't want these things. You shouldn't want your own mother like this."

Smirking at Mom's cute half-hearted attempt to put a stop to this, I guessed that this was some of her last vestiges of keeping our incestuous relationship from expanding. I know she wanted more, but she had to at least pretend to be responsible. Pushing forward, I asked, "How long had it been since someone has played with your pussy and clit, Mom? What are your favorite sexual positions? How would you react if I walked up behind you, pulled down your pants and panties, and fucked your pussy until I filled you with hot cum? Are you willing to suck my cock any time I tell you to? How hard would you orgasm if I sucked your clit. Have you ever had your asshole rimmed or tried anal sex, Mom?"

Mom answered all of my questions honestly as she blushed, and continued to masturbate. She seemed to really get off on this experience and I could tell she was getting seriously worked up by being told what to do, how to do it, and being asked crude sexual questions. Knowing she probably still had a few emotional, psychological, or behavioral blocks keeping her from truly accepting how much she wanted this, I decided that continuing to dominate her was the best course of action. Knowing that Mom really got off on being dominated sexually, I knew that this would lead to spectacular orgasms as well.