Submissive Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at her, I brought my hands up to get sides as I whispered reverently, "God, Mom, your pussy feels so good."

Mom moaned at my admission as she begged, "Honey, take what you want! Claim me! Make me yours! Please, honey!"

As I began to roll my hips Mom began to rock forward and back, forcing my hard cock to do wonderful things to Mom's pussy. Gripping Mom's waist, I gently pulled her down to me and captured her lips for a passionate kiss. Mom gasped in shock as my tongue slipped into her mouth, but quickly melted into the kiss. She brought her hands to my sides and snaked them around my back to hold us together. I smiled into the kiss as I guessed what she really needed.

Planting one foot on the bed and gripping her tighter around her waist, I quickly flipped us over into the missionary position. I never slowed the kiss and continued to roll my hips as Mom squeaked in surprise but clung to me and quickly melted back into my arms. As I planted both legs on the mattress, Mom wrapped her legs around my waist and clung to my back with her hands like she was afraid I would stop. I smiled into the kiss as I started to pound her pussy with deep and hard thrusts. Mom moaned into the kiss as my thrusts gave her the fucking that she needed and wanted.

Mom's hands were trailing and scratching all over my back as I continued to punish her pussy. Her breathing had turned to gasps into the kiss and I could tell that she wouldn't be able to continue to kiss for much longer. Breaking the kiss, I shoved my face against her neck and began lightly biting and kissing her skin. Mom clung to me as she moaned in pleasure.

I trailed kisses and bites up her neck until I reached her ear. I began to huskily whisper taunts into her ear, as I asked, "You love that, don't you Mom? You love your son's big hard cock in your pussy. I can feel how wet you are, Mom. I bet your pussy gushes when you cum. You love the idea of being my submissive sex slut, don't you Mom? Is your pussy aching for my cum, Mom? Can you imagine getting fucked like this every day? I bet you don't stop smiling for days after I've properly claimed you."

Mom moaned out affirmative answers to everything I said and asked as she continued to cling to my body with all her might. Her moans grew in volume and I felt her body begin to shake. I smiled at how quickly Mom reached orgasm under my touch. Gently biting her ear, I whispered possessively, "Cum for me, Mom. I want to feel your depraved pussy cum all over my cock. Cum on your son's hard cock."

As if she had been waiting for permission, Mom tensed and cried out as her orgasm shot through her body. Her legs and arms shook with effort as she clung to me. I continued to batter her pussy throughout her orgasm. I smiled as I felt her pussy trembling and soaking my hard cock. Mom had her mouth next to my ear and was gasping for breath as she began to relax her muscles.

Feeling light kisses up my neck and on my ear, I smiled as I heard her quiet, "Thank you, honey."

I smirked and huskily moaned into her ear, "I hope you don't think we're done, Mom, because I'm not stopping. I want to fill your pussy with my hot cum so you know who you belong to. I'm going to make you orgasm so many times and so hard that you won't need to fantasize anymore, you'll just have to think of me."

Mom moaned again and gripped me tighter, as I continued to fuck her. Hoping to someday coax her into being able to talk dirty without prompting, I whispered into her ear, "Your wet pussy feels so amazing stretched around my hard cock, Mom. I bet you felt that orgasm in your toes, didn't you? I'm going to fuck and lick you every chance I get, Mom. Mmm...can you imagine me walking up to you, pushing you down to your knees, and unzipping my pants so you can suck my cock? I wouldn't say anything but you would know what was expected from a submissive sex slut. I bet you would really get off on being used like a fuck-hole and cum-deposit, wouldn't you Mom? As long as I'm the one feeding you my hard cock, am I right?"

Mom moaned louder and clung to my body as I continued to taunt and tease her, saying, "Oh yeah, Mom, with a body like yours you need to expect to have my hard cock or tongue inside you. I want to find out how many orgasms you can have until you're exhausted. Can you imagine that Mom, your own son giving you so many mind-blowing orgasms that you can't function until you've rested?"

Mom was practically coming unglued. Her moans had grown in volume and pitch, her pussy was free-flowing with her juices, and her body began to shake. Knowing she would orgasm soon, I smirked as I said, "I'm going to cum, Mom. I'm going to fill your pussy with my hot seed. Your own son is going to breed your needy pussy. I want you to cum with me, Mom. As soon as you feel my hot seed claiming you completely, I want you to cum on my hard cock. Show me what a depraved slut you are, Mom."

Mom was moaning nonstop now as I pounded her pussy. I felt my balls begin to draw up and knew I was about to cum. With one last deep and hard thrust I emptied my load deep into my mother's pussy. Mom moaned louder and went completely still as her body began to shake. I then slammed our lips together for a deep kiss. Both of us moaned into the kiss as our tongues twisted together. Our breathing was gasps and groans. We gripped each other's bodies, refusing to allow any space between us.

Coming down from our post-orgasm highs, I rolled us to the side to position her on top again. Mom never reacted to the change of position, she simply continued to pour herself into the kiss as she held me to her. We continued to kiss as we began to trail our hands over each other's bodies.

Mom readjusted her hips causing my still-hard cock to shift inside her. She gasped and then moaned in pleasure as she rolled her hips and enjoyed the sensation. Smiling, I broke the kiss and huskily taunted, "Mmm...I think my sexy slut is ready for more, aren't you slut?"

Mom nodded her head as she shuddered in anticipation and breathed out, "Yes, honey."

I smacked her ass cheeks as I said, "Go ahead then, Mom, fuck your greedy pussy on your son's hard cock. I want to see you orgasm again as many times as you can and you will not stop until you make me cum again too. Do you understand, slut? You are not to stop fucking yourself until I breed your incestuous pussy again."

Mom moaned at the dirty talk and immediately responded by saying, "Yes, honey. Thank you, honey."

Mom then began to rock her hips forward and back as she fucked herself on my hard cock. She sat up, driving my cock even deeper into her pussy as she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip in sheer pleasure. She began to sigh and moan softly as she discovered the best techniques for moving her hips. Smiling up at her, I gripped her ass cheeks tighter and enjoyed the way her ass felt in my hands. Hearing Mom moan louder above me, I watched as she added a rolling of her hips from side to side to add to our pleasure.

Watching her move so sensually above me as she worked my hard cock in her pussy, I began trailing my hands up her body until I reached her breasts. I began massaging them as Mom moaned erotically. Smiling, I lifted my head and wrapped my lips around her left nipple to begin sucking. Mom moaned deeply and placed her hand on the back of my head. I continued to massage both her breasts as I sucked. Knowing that she was so sensitive, I trailed my thumbs along the undersides of her breasts.

Mom was really working her pussy on my cock and moaning in pleasure as I sucked her nipple. Adding more stimulation to my sexy mother, I began flicking my tongue over her hard nipple and gently grazing my teeth over it. Mom had worked up a good rhythm and I could tell was quickly building to her next orgasm. Letting her left nipple fall from my mouth, I kissed my way to her right nipple before taking it into my mouth to suck.

I smiled around the nipple as I heard Mom moan out, "Oh god, honey!" Without taking my lips off her nipple, I looked up and saw her gazing down at me with an expression of pure adoration. Dropping her nipple from my mouth, I reached up, pulled her head down to my face, and crashed our lips together for a passionate kiss. Both of us moaned into the kiss as our hands groped and gripped each other.

I began to thrust my hips up to drive my hard cock deeper and harder into her pussy. Mom moaned louder and added more speed to her hip movements. Around the kiss, I moaned out, "You're so fucking beautiful, Mom. So sexy. I could fuck you forever. God, I love you."

Mom answered all of my moans, as she moaned out, "You're so sexy, honey. Please keep fucking me! I want you to fuck me forever. I love you too, honey."

Mom and I then crashed our lips back together as we concentrated on fucking each other with all our might. The bed was creaking under the force of our thrusts and we were moaning in rhythm. Breaking the kiss again as we both gasped for breath, I moaned out, "God, Mom, you are such a dirty slut for fucking your own son. I bet you're such a depraved mother that you orgasm harder and faster with me than any other way. You moaned like a whore when you sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. I bet your pussy was wet and leaking when you blew me. Did you enjoy the feeling of my hot cum flowing into your pussy. Your pussy was so hot and wet, I bet you gushed when you orgasmed on my cock."

Mom moaned louder and buried her face in my neck, as I continued, "Maybe you should invest in some babydoll lingerie to add to the ease of access to your pussy. Would you like that, Mom, walking around the house in a cute babydoll? God, you would look so fucking sexy in that. It would show off your big tits, luscious ass, and tight figure. But I think you look so fucking sexy no matter what you're wearing, Mom. You could have on a loose t-shirt and baggie pajama bottoms and you would still be the sexiest woman in the world."

Mom was really getting worked up and was letting out a constant stream of moans as she listened to me. I smacked both of her ass cheeks and continued, "And your ass is an amazing sight. I hope you enjoy anal sex because this beautiful butt is going to meet my tongue and cock before too long. I know you've never had this sexy asshole rimmed or fucked, but don't worry Mom, I'll show you how hard you can cum from anal."

Mom then pressed her face into my neck as she cried out an intelligible shriek of pure pleasure as she slammed herself down on my lap skewering her pussy on my hard cock. Mom shook as her orgasm shot through her and clung to me as I continued to taunt and tease her, "Wow, Mom, you really are a depraved slut if you cum after I tell you I intend to rim your tight little asshole before I sodomize you. Did you like that, Mom? Are you looking forward to feeling my big hard cock stretching out your tight little asshole? Do you want to feel my hot cum claiming that hole too?"

I trailed kisses up her neck and across her jaw before I reached her lips. We kissed lazily as I tenderly stroked her still-shaking body. She moaned softly into the kiss as she stroked my body. I broke the kiss as I trailed kisses on her cheeks, nose, eyelids, and forehead causing Mom to sigh contentedly. She opened her eyes and looked down at me with adoration and love as she breathed out, "You can do all of those things to me, honey. I trust you and love you. I loved everything you've done to me and had me do to you so far. I want to be your depraved submissive. I love being your dirty slut, honey."

I smiled up at her as she finished and trailed my hands back down to her ass cheeks. I gripped them tightly in my hands as I said, "That's certainly good to hear you admit your desires and accept your true calling as my submissive sex slut. But you seem to have forgotten one of my instructions, Mom. Didn't I tell you not to stop fucking yourself on my cock until I had cum inside your pussy again?"

Mom gasped and immediately began to roll her hips again. She timidly dipped her head as she responded, "I'm sorry, honey."

I smacked her ass cheeks as I smiled and said, "It's ok, Mom. You're new to the roll sex slut and it will take some getting used to. I let it go, this time. But a good slut always remembers who she serves and always obeys her master. Isn't that right, slut?"

Mom nodded her head as she readily replied, "Yes, honey. Thank you, honey."

I could tell she was getting tired. After at least 5 orgasms in less than an hour, Mom was on her last bit of energy. Smiling up at her as she concentrated on working my hard cock, I trailed my hands along her sides and complimented, "That's my good slut. You should always crave more of my hot cum pumped inside of you. Just imagine how amazingly full you will feel with one load of cum in your stomach and two loads in your pussy. A good slut should always have her master's cum inside her, that's her reminder of who she belongs to and her comfort that her master has claimed her. That way even if I'm not with you, you'll have part of me inside you, Mom."

Mom nodded and smiled shyly down at me as she breathed out, "I always want to have part of you inside me, honey."

She then placed her hands on my chest for support as she started to really work her pussy on my cock. She was smashing her pussy down on my cock so hard that her ass cheeks smacked against my thighs and her luscious breasts shook erotically in front of my face. Unable to resist temptation, I groped both of her big breasts and brought my mouth up to one nipple. I moaned around the nipple as I began to suck. Mom moaned as she continued to punish her wet pussy on my hard cock.

As I continued to suck her nipple and grope her breasts, I felt Mom begin to rock her hips from side to side, adding to both of our pleasures. Mom's breathing became labored as she worked her pussy up and down my cock, but I could also hear the clear sounds of moans building in her throat. I smiled around her nipple as I listened to my sexy mom working her way toward another orgasm. Switching to her other nipple allowed me to run my tongue along her skin, making Mom moan softly. As I began sucking her other nipple, I let go of her breasts and trailed my hands back to her ass cheeks.

Looking up at her face, I smiled as I saw her looking down at me. Smirking I lightly bit her nipple and pulled my head back, pulling the sensitive nub in my teeth. Mom moaned loudly but didn't appear to be in actual pain or discomfort. I opened my teeth and let her nipple go. Mom moaned louder and looked down at me with need and desire in her eyes. Trailing one hand to the back of her head, I pulled her face down to mine to capture her lips again. We kissed deeply and both of us seemed to need the closeness of the kiss. We both began trailing our hands over each other's bodies, as our passions increased. I began to thrust my hips up to meet her downward movements. Both of us moaned into the kiss as we felt our orgasms approaching.

I moaned around the kiss, "I'm getting close, Mom. Do you want your own son to cum inside you?"

Mom moaned loudly and replied, "I'm getting close too, honey. Please cum inside me, honey."

I moaned as I heard the pleading in her voice. I gripped her tighter as I taunted, "You dirty slut! Do you actually want to feel your son's hot cum erupt inside your cunt? I bet you love the idea of me breeding your greedy pussy, don't you Mom? I think you want to entice me into your depravity and incestuous lifestyle by being such a submissive slut that I can't resist you. A mother as sexy and beautiful as you are could easily seduce their own son. It's really no surprise that we've been fucking for over an hour almost nonstop. A woman with a body like yours deserves to be fucked and licked until your orgasms exhaust you."

Mom was moaning louder and louder as she listened to me. She was now clinging to my body as her eyes slid shut in concentration. Her face contorted in exertion and pleasure. Feeling my own orgasm imminent, I moaned out, "Here it comes. Do you want me to cum in your cunt, Mom?"

Mom immediately cried out, "Yes, honey, cum in my cunt. Breed your mother's pussy!"

I moaned louder as I felt my hard cock swell and explode inside her. Mom gave a slight jolt and then cried out in sheer pleasure as her own orgasm hit her. Both of us continued to move against each other as we rode out our orgasms. Mom finally collapsed on my chest exhausted. She turned her head to look at me with a satisfied smile on her face. I trailed my fingers across her forehead and cheeks as I relaxed with her.

Smiling at my exhausted mother, I shifted us to the side so we could both lie on her bed. Mom sighed and snuggled tighter against my body. I wrapped my arms around her body and held her close. I gently trailed my fingers along her back as I enjoyed the silence with my sexy mother. Smiling at her as she smiled back, I taunted softly, "You really are a sexy slut, Mom, even after pumping three loads of cum into you, I'm already thinking about the next one. But I may need time to recharge first."

Mom giggled as she blushed but replied, "Whatever you want and need, honey. I belong to you now."

I grinned deviously as I leaned forward to capture her lips for a deep kiss. Into the kiss, I moaned, "Good answer, slut, because I intend to show you how many orgasms you are capable of experiencing. A sexy depraved mother like you deserves to have your son treat you to all the pleasures you can handle."

Mom blushed brighter and gasped at my reply. In a timid voice barely above a whisper, Mom declared, "I want to be your slut, honey."

My grin widened as I huskily said, "That's my good slut. A submissive sex slut should always desire to make your master hot and horny. I remember the look of accomplishment and joy on your face when you sucked my cock. Next time you suck my cock, you should play with yourself. I bet you'd orgasm so hard your pussy would squirt. Or imagine you on top of me as we 69. I bet you would soak my whole face when you orgasmed."

Mom was silent as I spoke and though her eyes were locked on mine, she seemed far away until she finally replied, "Yes, honey."