Submissive Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began watching her body language closely, looking for the telltale signs of her approaching orgasm, as I said, "You really enjoyed sucking my hard cock, didn't you Mom? I bet you soaked your panties and leggings with your pussy juices when you wrapped your lips around your own son's hard cock. I heard you moan when I came in your mouth. Only a truly dirty incestuous slut would get horny by sucking her son's cock and swallowing his hot cum. Just imagine how hard you would orgasm if you played with your pussy while you sucked my cock, Mom. Don't worry Mom, you'll have lots of opportunities to suck my big hard cock.

I continued to ask crude questions and taunt her as I watched her closely. Mom continued to answer my questions timidly as she embarrassingly worked her pussy toward orgasm. As soon as I saw that Mom was approaching her orgasm, I quickly and forcefully said, "Stop now, Mom."

Mom to her credit, immediately stop playing with her pussy and looked at me with a pitiful and desperate expression of need and desire. I smirked deviously as I explained, "That's enough playing with yourself until we establish who's in charge and you accept your new basic rules."

Her breathing was coming out in gasps and her hands were shaking slightly as I smirked at her and slid onto my stomach between her legs. I now had my face less than an inch from her pussy and teased her with my proximity and my warm breath against her skin. I smiled as I saw her pussy was clean-shaven. I looked from her wet and needy pussy up to her face as I placed tender kisses along her inner thighs, but denied her any stimulation to her pussy or clit.

Mom was writhing and whimpering with need and desire and I could tell she was close to losing control. Wanting to drive home my dominance of her and her submission to me and knowing that Mom really got off on the idea of being dominated by me, submitting to me sexually, and the idea that she had no choice but to do as her son demanded, I asked, "Are you willing to submit to me completely, Mom? Do you want to be my own personal sex slut? I'm prepared to have you tend to all of my sexual desires, Mom. All you have to do is ask to be my submissive sex slut. Do you want that, Mom? Are you prepared to completely submit to your son sexually? All of this can end right now and we can go back to a normal mother-and-son relationship. I will get up and walk out of your room right now and we never have to speak of this again. Or you can ask to be my submissive sex slut. If you do, from now on you will suck my cock whenever I say so and I will lick, suck, and fuck all three of your holes whenever I want. You will only be allowed to orgasm with me and I will give you all of my hot cum. You will be the only one who tends to my sexual needs, Mom. Isn't that what you really want? No one else will touch me or be touched by me sexually. You will be my beautiful, dutiful, and obedient submissive sex slut. You just have to ask. You just have to accept your new role. What do you want, Mom?"

Mom moaned pitifully as she looked at me, listened to my choices, and continued to squirm with need. Still unable to physically voice her desire to submit to me sexually, Mom bit her lower lip and tried her best to stay still under my torturous teasing of her pussy. Smirking up at her, I maintained eye contact as I slowly trailed my tongue up her inner thigh, but stopped just shy of her needy pussy. I then repeated this on her other thigh, causing Mom to gasp and her hips to buck uncontrollably.

Watching the internal dilemma between societal taboos and her own sexual desires, I smirked as I saw her eyes focus on me as she let out a reluctant sigh of surrender.

Finally, she looked me in the eyes and asked, "Will you let me be your submissive sex slut?"

I smiled and replied, "Yes, Mom, and I know you'll be the perfect slut for me. Won't you?"

Mom's reluctance was quickly being replaced by her submission to me. She dropped her eyes timidly as she answered, "Yes, honey."

I smiled as I asked, "Is your pussy all wet and hot for me, Mom?"

Mom blushed but continued to answer submissively, "Yes, honey."

I smirked at her as I gently bit her inner thigh, before asking, "How often do you usually play with yourself, Mom?"

Mom looked down at me with embarrassed need in her eyes as she timidly said, "At least once a day, but sometimes more, honey."

I nodded as I taunted, "Oh, my new slut really does have a needy pussy, don't you Mom?"

Mom sobbed in desperation as she replied, "Yes, honey."

Wanting to continue to crush her reluctance, I asked, "Do you masturbate more when you think about me, Mom?"

Mom nodded in embarrassment as she admitted, "Yes, honey, you always turn me on."

I then licked around the edges of her pussy, but continued to deny her as I asked, "Does it turn you on knowing that you will be my submissive sex slut. Does it make your pussy all hot and needy knowing that I will be your sexual master?"

Mom fought to stay still under my torturous teasing as she submissively answered, "Yes, honey."

Feeling that I had pushed her enough, for now, I smiled triumphantly as I said, "That's my good little slut. Your pussy should always be hot and needy for my touch. Now why don't you lean back and enjoy how I make my new slut cum."

I then dipped my head and ran my tongue up and down between her pussy lips. I moaned as I tasted her pussy juices. Mom gasped and then moaned deeply when she felt my tongue finally touch her pussy. Looking up into Mom's eyes, I declared, "Your pussy certainly is tasty, Mom. You should be prepared to have my face between your legs often. A pussy as hot and delicious as yours is begging for plenty of tongue attention."

Mom rewarded me with a wide-eyed moaned "Oh" of pleasure and surprise. I smiled wider and held her eyes as I began to lick all of her pussy juices from her dripping lips. Mom was reduced to gasps and quiet moans of pleasure as I continued. Cleaning her pussy completely, I let my tongue slowly slide into her warm wetness. Mom moaned louder and clenched the covers on either side of her. I smiled against her pussy as I let my tongue explore every inch inside her pussy. I listened and felt for every reaction, wanting to memorize what drove my sexy mother wild. I felt my cock twitch as I imagined my mother sitting on my face or bent over with me on my knees as I feasted on her pussy. I couldn't wait to begin rimming and fingering her asshole to prepare her for her first ass fucking. I smiled wider as I imagined every way I would bring my submissive mother to an earth-shattering orgasm.

Feeling mom begin to buck her hips and grind her pussy against my face, I slid my arms under her thighs and gripped her thighs with my hands, effectively holding her legs open, attempting to hold her still, and holding my mouth to her pussy. I knew that once her orgasm built, Mom would likely not be able to hold still and ordering her to stay still was useless once her pleasure reached such high proportions, but I wanted to be able to keep my tongue deep inside her despite any thrashing or bucking that she was likely to do.

Mom's moans had already grown in volume and pitch, telling me she was close to orgasm. Wanting to add more pleasure and send her over the edge, I began to rub my nose against her sensitive clit. Mom immediately tensed up and seemed shocked at this action. I heard her take a deep breath, then head it while her whole body began to go rigid. All of mom's muscles began to tense and her limbs began to shake. With a powerful thrust of her hips, Mom cried out in orgasm. I felt her juices coating my face and her pussy trembling around my tongue as she panted for breath.

I continued to slowly tongue fuck her pussy as she rode out her orgasm until I heard a satisfied sigh of relief from above me. With my face covered in mom's pussy juice, I placed one last kiss on her pussy lips before lifting my head and asking, "Feeling better now, Mom? Wasn't that better than playing with yourself? Don't worry, Mom, as my submissive slut you will get a steady dose of orgasms."

Mom looked down at me with a look of amazement and awe on her face like she could barely comprehend what I was saying, but she finally guessed her proper response as she replied, "Thank you, honey."

I smirked up at her and replied, "Mmm, you're such a good submissive slut, aren't you Mom? You can orgasm as hard, loud, and often as I touch you as long as you remember to be grateful. But how about I show you how amazing it is to be my grateful sex slut."

Mom looked down at me in confusion and I guessed that it had been a long time, if she had ever experienced multiple orgasms. Smiling as I held eye contact, I slowly wrapped my lips around her clit and began sucking gently. Mom's eyes went wide as her mouth dropped open to expel a deep moan of pleasure. She immediately flopped backward on the bed as I began sucking and licking her sensitive clit.

Wanting to drive her crazy and bring on her next orgasm faster, I brought my right hand to her pussy and began trailing my pointer and middle fingers between her lips to get them both slick with her juices. Once they were thoroughly lubricated, I began slowly sliding them into her pussy. Mom gasped louder and her pussy clamped down on my fingers as I slid them both up to my knuckles. I then began to slowly finger fuck her and at the same time, I curled my fingers upwards and massaged her g-spot. Mom cried out and began moaning continuously as her pleasure mounted.

Mom was so cute with her chest heaving, her eyes wide and staring at the ceiling, her mouth open as she moaned, and her hands still gripping the covers for support. 

Smiling deviously, I wondered if Mom was prepared for the sheer amount and power of the orgasms that I would be giving her. Although I looked forward to dominating her sexually and intended to give her plenty of practice in sucking my hard cock, I also wanted to make her orgasm so hard and often that she would come to me for sex. I already knew that she wouldn't deny me if I came to her for sex, but I wanted to give her such an amazing weekend of sex that she would beg me for sex after I returned to campus on Sunday night. I smiled wondering how long it would take before she begged for sex or possibly showed up at my dorm room scantily clad and offered herself to me. I couldn't wait to start sending her pictures of my hard cock, erotic texts, and maybe even calling her and making her tell me her sexual fantasies.

Smiling again, I began meaning around her clit. Mom's hips bucked violently and she reached down to grab my head. She gripped my hair painfully tight and held my mouth to her clit as she began to shake uncontrollably. She began chanting, "Oh, honey," over and over again. She finally reached her limit as her body began to convulse and shake. Her chants became a high-pitched cry as she closed her eyes tightly shut and her face scrunched up. Anyone else would assume she was in extreme pain, but I could tell that she was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. I secretly wondered if this would be the best she ever had, so far.

Grazing my teeth over her sensitive nub, Mom let out a blood-curdling scream and squirted pussy juice on my hand and down my chin as her orgasm ripped through her body. I slowed my fingers rubbing her g-spot and began massaging her clit with my lips as I let her come down from her orgasm. Mom had collapsed onto the bed with her arms splayed out to her sides as her chest heaved with her panting breath.

Withdrawing my fingers from her pussy and placing one last kiss on her clit, I sucked my fingers clean before crawling up beside my overwhelmed mother. Mom instinctively wrapped her arms around my body and draped her leg over my legs as she clung to me for support. I gently cradled her gasping form and trailed my fingers through her hair and along her skin, as she relaxed against me. I smirked down at her when I heard a quiet, "Thank you, honey," from my sexy mom.

Wanting to bring Mom out of her shell and get her more comfortable with sex, I asked, "Now Mom, wasn't that more fun than masturbating alone in your room?"

Mom giggled and replied, "Yes, honey. It was much better."

Wanting her to voice her enjoyment of sex and desires, I pressed forward asking, "Aren't you glad you agreed to be my submissive sex slut, mom? Just imagine what kinky and incestuous fun we're going to have: you sucking my hard cock whenever I say, me seeing what sounds I can elicit from you as I lick your pussy, you feeling my hard cock pummeling your insides at random, and all sorts of depraved sexual activities that mother and son should never do together. How hot and horny do you get imagining all these things, Mom?"

Mom was slowly rubbing herself against me as she hugged herself to my side. I heard her breath catch several times as I taunted her with things to come. Mom finally answered, "It makes me very horny to think about all of that, honey."

Wanting to push her a little more, I asked in mock surprise, "You get hot and horny fantasizing about having incest with your son and being your son's personal submissive sex slut? You must be a truly perverted and depraved mother to get off on being sexually dominated by your own son. Does it make your pussy wet and needy imagining me ordering you to do all sorts of incestuous sexual acts, Mom? I bet you've been masturbating to fantasies about me for a long time now, haven't you Mom? It's a good thing I sent you those calendar photos to give you more fantasies while you play with yourself. How worked-up and wet did you get when I was posing for all of those erotic pictures for you, Mom?"

Mom continued to slowly grind against me as she listened to my taunts and answered all of my questions. I could tell I was getting her worked up again. I knew she was ready to go again, but I wanted to get her so hot and horny that she would make the first move. I shifted under her leg, letting her feel my very hard cock under her thigh. Hearing her quiet gasp, I watched as her eyes dipped to my crotch and then raised to peak timidly at my face. I gave her a knowing smirk, as I asked, "What's wrong, Mom? Is my little slut getting horny again? Do you need more hard cock from your son to satisfy your depraved incestuous urges?"

Mom blushed adorably but then licked her lips as she timidly answered, "Yes, honey."

Happy that she was voicing her desires, I wanted to hear Mom admit to more before I gave her what she desired, as I asked, "When you play with yourself and fantasize about me, what do you think about, Mom? Do you imagine my hard cock sliding slowly into your hot and wet pussy and feeling me claiming your body for myself, or do you prefer imagining me slamming my hard cock balls-deep into your pussy and fucking you like a cheap whore? Does it make you hot and wet imagining me licking your pussy until your pussy explodes on my tongue or do you want me to push you down on your knees and order you to suck my hard cock until I explode in your mouth? Can you imagine being dressed in skimpy lingerie waiting for me to come home and hoping to entice me into long bouts of incestuous sex or me teasing and playing with you in public where people know us?"

Mom groaned and hugged herself tighter to me as she listened to my teasing questions. She was able to answer every question and I was happy to hear that my little horny mother had imagined everything I described. I smirked as I taunted her further by asking, "Have you ever fantasized about giving me road-head while I was driving us somewhere or me sliding my hand down your panties while you're driving? Have you ever wanted to send me naked pictures of you or text messages promising to do dirty things to me when I came home, or gave you wanted to receive them from me? Can you imagine us taking a trip somewhere no one knows us so we can be as depraved and incestuous as we want?"

I swear I saw her pupils dilate as she listened to my questions. I felt her pussy leaking onto my leg as she admitted to desiring all of these things. She looked up at me with wide eyes as she bit her lip and had an expression of pure need and desire on her blushing face. I arched an eyebrow waiting to see if she would take the initiative to instigate sex, but considering how much of her favorite porn revolves around the man taking the initiative, seducing the woman, or being dominant, I wasn't surprised that she preferred to be the submissive in real life.

Feeling the need to really taunt and tease my horny mother, I huskily described, "Imagine us going to the Johnson's next cookout and all of a sudden I grab your hand a lead you into an empty bedroom. I pushed you to your knees and have you suck my cock. Or I bend you over the bed, flip up your dress, pull down your panties, and fuck you from behind. Afterwards, we would go back to the party like nothing happened. You would be talking to some stuck-up suburbanite woman as you still savored the taste of your son's hot cum in your mouth. Or you could walk around casually as you enjoyed the feeling of your son's hot cum in your pussy."

Mom moaned deeply at this and seemed to be imagining that exact scenario as she hugged herself to me.

Taking mercy on my clearly horny mom, I gently pulled her on top of me so that she was straddling my hips. Her pussy was pressed against my hard cock and I could feel her juices already leaking onto my skin. I ran my hands up her sides and groped her large breasts, causing Mom to moan and press her chest forward into my hands. I moaned deeply and admired, "You have amazing tits, Mom. They are beautiful and fit you perfectly."

I then trailed my thumbs along the underside of her breasts as my fingertips teased her nipples making mom sigh quietly. Mom began to rock her pelvis forward and back, rubbing her pussy against my hard cock. I smiled as I looked up at her and taunted, "You really are a horny slut, Mom. I can feel your pussy juices spreading across my hard cock. Do you like fucking yourself against your son's hard cock? It's almost like you're trying to spread your pussy juices on my cock to mark your territory. My hand and face have already been coated in your pussy juice, I guess you want to claim my cock too. Or do you want me to claim you? Do you want your own son to stake a claim to your pussy by sliding my big hard cock inside you and filling you with my seed?"

I ran my hands down her sides until I was gripping her lovely ass cheeks. I massaged and groped her ass as Mom continued her slow rocking against my cock. Smiling up at her as she gazed down at me with need in her eyes, I taunted, "Your ass is lovely, Mom. So smooth and amazing to look at. You always look amazingly sexy no matter what you're wearing and especially when you're naked."

Mom finally breathed out, "Thank you, honey."

I smirked up at her as I asked, "Do you want this big hard cock inside you, Mom? Do you want to feel your son's hard cock slide into your wet pussy? Do you want to fully commit to incest by fucking your own son? I bet you would cum so hard with my cock in your pussy. I bet you would moan like a true slut if you felt my hot cum exploding into your greedy pussy. Is that what you want, Mom? Do you want me inside you?"

Mom finally moaned desperately, "Please, honey."

Smirking up at her, I squeezed Mom's ass cheeks in my hands as I said, "I want you to grab my cock and slide it into your pussy, Mom. I want you to guide your son's hard cock into your pussy."

I swear I felt her pussy tremble on my cock as Mom heard my new instruction. Mom immediately said, "Yes, honey," as she reached down, gripped my hard cock, and guided it to her wet pussy. Both of us moaned as my hard cock slid easily into Mom's very wet pussy. Mom sat down on my lap, taking all of my hard cock into her pussy as she sighed contentedly.