Summer BBQ Turns into an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." He placed a hand on Valeria's leg. She looked at him, and he said, "Valeria, I was hoping I could be with you.

"Sure."

"Is that okay, Honey?" Steve asked his wife.

"No problem."

Sue stood and went to the sofa where Gary was seated; She climbed on Gary's lap and began making out with the big man. His hands found her ass and squeezed her fleshy ass cheeks.

Valeria and Steve moved away from the couch and lay on the carpet. They kissed and touched each other.

Vince went to the redhead. He sat on an upholstered chair and invited her to sit on his lap. She accepted his invitation. He kissed her neck, caressed her breasts, and finger her pussy as they watched the others.

Sue got up on her knees and presented her breasts to Gary, who devoured them. Steve's lips and hands were on Valeria's pair.

Ginger stood and went to Steve and Valeria. She knelt beside them and asked, "Steve, can we share Valeria?"

"The more the merrier!" Valeria said and laughed.

Steve and Ginger claimed a breast and took turns kissing and fingering the sexy college dropout.

Vince smiled, stroked his hardening penis, and watched the others.

Sue impaled herself on Gary's cock and rode him.

Ginger got on her hands and knees in between Valeria's legs. She ate her pussy.

"Oh!" So good," Val cooed.

Vince got behind Ginger, kissed her ass, and asked, "May I fuck you?"

"Sure, Tiger."

Vince shoved his dick into her vagina. She paused and moaned into Val's pussy before continuing her tongue action.

Steve knelt by Valeria's head. His dick pointed at her face.

She knew what to do. She wrapped her lips around his cock.

"Oh! Oh!" Sue, Ginger, and Gary moaned as they were building to an orgasm.

Steve asked, "Ginger, can I have Valeria?"

"Mmm. Sure." The redhead pulled her face out of her girlfriend's pussy and moved aside. Vince continued to drill her.

Steve climbed on top of Valeria, kissed her, and shoved his cock inside her vagina.

"OH!" Steve and Valeria moaned.

"Ohhh!" Vince hollered and he shot his load into Ginger.

"Oh, no," Ginger whined because her partner left her hanging. She put her finger on my clit and gave herself the orgasm Vince didn't.

"Oh, Oh! Ohh!" Ginger groaned as she jilled her bean and climaxed.

"Sorry," the red-faced college kid said.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" Valeria moaned as Steve fucked her. She hollered, "Yeah! Pound me!" He did.

"Yes. Yes. YES!" Valeria yelled when Steve got her off.

"Ohhhh!" Steve sighed as he pumped Valeria full of his spunk.

"Ahhhh!" Sue screamed as she climaxed.

"Oh! Ahhh!" Gary grunted as his dick exploded inside the blonde.

No one spoke. The sound of heavy breathing filled the air. After a rest, the woman went to the bathroom to pee and clean up. The guys went to the kitchen, wiped their penises with paper towels, and drank a beer.

The women walked into the kitchen nude, glowing, and chatting. Vince went to Ginger and said, "I'm sorry I didn't last long enough to get you off."

She mussed his hair and said, "It's okay. Women need time, and sometimes the man comes first. It's nice that you care about satisfying your partner. If it happens again, ask if you can make it up to your partner by using your finger or tongue or with another next round of intercourse."

"Thanks for understanding," Vince said.

"You've got potential," Ginger said. "Stick with us, and we'll show you how to be a great lover."

"I'm famished," Steve said, "and my penis needs some downtime before it's ready to play more. How about I get the grill going? We'll take a break for dinner, and start up again."

"Yes!" the crowd shouted.

The men slipped on their underwear.

The ladies borrowed cover-ups from Sue. Ginger took a colorful kimono. Valeria wore a fluffy bathrobe, and Sue put on a silk dressing gown.

They hung out on the patio. The women lounged, chatted, and drank. The guys gathered around the grill, discussed sports, and had a drink in their hands at all times.

Sue served a Caesar salad and store-bought potato salad to go with Steve's grilled chicken and steak shish kabobs. The group laughed and talked as they ate heartily.

The clean-up was quick and easy since everything was served on paper plates. Steve came around with a big plastic trash bag.

"Good meal," Gary said as he patted his stomach.

"Yes. Very good," Vince added.

Valeria teased, "Are you guys down for the count or up for more fun?"

Vince stood, dropped his drawers, and showed everyone his erection. The guys laughed; the women oohed and aahed.

Gary looked at the young man and asked, "Have you ever done anal?"

Vince's eyes widened as he looked at the big, strong man. His body trembled as he said, "No. I've never been with a guy."

The others laugher. Gary stood, slapped him on the back, and said, "I've never been with a guy either. Ginger promised to make you a great lover. Here's a chance to become proficient at anal sex."

"Another arrow in the quiver," Steve said and laughed.

"Oh! I haven't had anal sex before."

"Want to?" Sue asked. "I have lube."

He nodded.

Everyone went inside. Vince and Sue stripped and got on the family room floor. While they made out, Steve freshened everyone's drink.

After mutual oral sex, Vince rolled Sue onto her back and climbed on top. He kissed her lips and thrust his dick into her vagina. She was dripping wet and loosened up, and his cock slid all the way in.

"Oh!" they moaned.

They fucked in the standard missionary position, looking into each other's eyes. Sue raised her legs, lifted her feet off the floor, and changed the angle of penetration. She moaned and crossed her ankles behind his back. She used her legs to pull him to her when he drove into her.

Vince got up on his knees and slammed his cock into her. Sue uncrossed her knees and brought her knees to her ears. They fucked like rabbits until Vince's cock slipped out of her vagina when he pulled back further than usual.

He paused to catch his breath. He looked at her sexy, gaping vagina and saw his cock resting against her anus. He asked, "Can I have your ass?"

"Sure."

"Wait a second," Valeria cried out. She grabbed the bottle of lube and came to them. She wet Sue's anus and slipped a finger, then two in her butt. All the while, she educated Vince on butt fucking.

Valeria poured lube on his cock, stroked it, and said, "Okay. Be careful. Take it slow."

She stepped back and, like the others, watched as Vince pushed with his hips. His dick, slick from the lube, pressed against the ring of muscle guarding Sue's rectum. It slowly parted for him, and he entered her.

"Ahh. Ohhh!" she groaned. "Your cock feels huge! Take it easy, okay?"

"You're so tight. I'll be careful."

He stayed on his knees and carefully slid his dick in and out of her butt. She moaned and breathed loudly. He placed the pad of his thumb on her clit and pressed and rubbed it as he penetrated her ass.

The others gathered around them and watched. Hands shot out and caressed Sue's breasts and tugged on her stiff nipples. Ginger kissed her plump lips.

This went on and on. Sue gasped and moaned, and Vince marveled at the sight of his dick disappearing into her ass.

The attention Valeria received overwhelmed her senses. She cried out as she climaxed, "Ohhh! Fuck!"

Vince smiled. He pounded her ass and shot his load deep in her butt.

The audience clapped and cheered.

As Vince and Sue lay gasping and enjoying their joy, the others made out. Gary kissed Valeria and Steve kissed Ginger.

The woman cooed.

The men squeezed their breasts. Their mouths soon followed their hands. They sucked on stiff nipples. Since their hands were free, the guys fingered the woman.

Steve slid his cock into Ginger's pussy.

"Oh!" they exclaimed and fucked slowly.

Valeria had slid off the sofa and was on her knees sucking Gary's soft penis. She wet a finger and slipped it in his ass.

"Ohh!" he groaned as his ex-girlfriend massaged his prostate as she gave him head.

When he was hard, she scrabbled on top of the muscular man. She straddled him and guided his erection into her pussy. "Ohhhh!" she moaned. "I love your big cock!"

"He loves you," Gary said. He held her face and stared into her eyes before French kissing her.

"Enjoy his cock all you want," Ginger said, "but remember he's going home with me." She laughed.

"Ohh!" Ginger gasped as Steve slyly slid his dick into her pussy. "You bastard! A sneak attack."

He laughed and said, "I couldn't help it. You're irresistible!"

The couples fucked in multiple positions. Vince and Sue rested and watched.

Five minutes later, Ginger gave Steve an exaggerated kiss and said, "Mwah!" She stopped riding him, climbed off, and yelled, "I want to see Gary fuck Valeria in the ass!

"Gary, be a dear and shoved your thick cock up Valeria's ass. I love seeing you fuck her butt. It sends shivers down my spine seeing you go in her backdoor."

"If you so fascinated by anal, Ginger, why don't you let him do it to you?" Valeria asked.

"I would if I could. You've kissed and licked my asshole. I'm too petite for anal, especially with a guy as big a Gary. You're the only woman who can handle him, and I know you like butt sex. You say the orgasms are amazing. This is a great opportunity for Gary to have butt sex. I don't want my Gary to miss out, especially since I can't accommodate him."

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to," Gary said to Val.

"Please. Please. Pretty please," Ginger begged. "I'll owe you."

"Okay. Give me a second, Gary. I'll get the lube."

The brunette fetched the bottle and handed it to Gary. She lay on her back on the carpet. Ginger and Steve got on the floor beside Valeria. Ginger got on her hands and knees. Her partners knelt behind her, and Steve slid his dick inside her, and leisurely fucked the redhead doggie-style.

Gary slid a pillow under Valeria's bottom and knelt between her legs. She lifted her legs in the air and placed her ankles on his shoulders. Gary poured lube on her butt and his hands. He worked one finger inside her anus. Then, two, and finally, three digits.

The people in the room watched Gary slowly shoved his thick unit into Valeria's well-lube asshole.

"Oh. Ahh! Ohh!" Valeria groaned as she struggled with his girth. She also cursed, "Fuck you, Gary! You and your big damn cock!"

Gary managed to get his dick into her ass. He let her get used to his size before he stroked in and out.

Steve matched his pace, fucking his partner-for-the-moment from the rear. As Gary picked up the pace, so did Steve.

All eyes were on Valeria. Her body trembled. She was breathing loudly, sweating profusely, moaning, and groaning.

Ginger was close enough to touch Val. She kissed her lips and breasts, caressed her body, pinched her nipples, and rubbed her clit.

The gang focused on Valeria. She had one dick, two sets of hands, and multiple mouths, pleasuring her. It was great and then too much.

"Oh! Ohhhh! OH!" she cried out as she came.

The men kicked it up a notch.

"Oh! Fuck!" Gary hollered as he shot his load in Val's rectum.

Ginger pulled her mouths off Valeria's breasts and moaned. She yelled, and her body froze as she orgasmed. Her partner grunted and thrust in deeply as he climaxed.

The group collapsed in a heap on the floor. They were lost in moments of fierce pleasure.

After resting, everyone used the bathroom to pee and clean up, and they sat naked around the room, talking and drinking. Sue asked, "Guys, are you done, or can you get it up one more time?"

Vince spoke for the group when he said, "Hell, yes! We're good for another round." Gary and Steve grunted in the affirmative.

The women gave the men a thirty-minute break. Sue stood and said, "Boys, we are going to give you some encouragement for one final fuck."

Ginger and Valeria knew from their college experience what was coming next. It was time to put on a show and get every man in the room as hard as a rock!

The women went to the open space in the room. Sue lay on her side with her upper leg up. She was shaved around her labia and had a triangle of blonde pubes above her clit. Valeria got in the same position. She rested her head on Sue's thigh and put her mouth on those shaved lips.

"Ohh!" Sue moaned.

Ginger completed the circle.

She lay on her side and slipped her lower leg under Sue's head. She brought her hairy red crotch to the blonde's mouth. Sue giggled, spread the fur, found, and licked the honeypot.

Ohhh," Nice," Ginger said.

She paused and savored her girlfriend's tongue. She put her lips on Valeria's shaved pussy, and licked her clit.

"Oh! Mmm," Val moaned.

The women lay on the floor pleasuring their friend and being pleasured. The room was full of mews, gasps, and moans, and the smell of pussy.

The men watched, smiled, and got hard. When they all had an erection, they went to the women. Gary got behind his girlfriend. Steve lay beside his wife, and Vince knelt next to Valeria.

They peppered their partners' neck and shoulders with kisses and caressed their back and butt. The women broke the daisy chain.

Ginger said, "Gary, this time I'm in charge. Get on your back."

"Yeah," Valeria said, "On your back college boy."

"Ditto," Sue said and smiled.

The men lay on their backs; the women straddled them and impaled themselves on hard cocks. The sounds of multiple gasps filled the room.

The women rode their men. Gary smiled and squeezed Ginger's boobs. Steve tweaked Sue's nips, and Vince sat up and sucked on Valeria's fine pair.

The women moved in various ways to accentuate their pleasure. They varied their speed, angle of penetration, and motion. Ginger stared deeply into Gary's eyes and mixed things up: going fast and going slow, she took him in deep, followed up with shallow penetration.

Sue grabbed Steve's hands and pinned them to the floor beside his head. She enjoyed emphasizing that she was in control. She used her hips to rock back and forth and side to side until she found the precise angle and motion that caused her clitoris to rub against Steve's pubic bone.

"Ohhh. Yeah," she moaned. She repeated the move until her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Lie down," Valeria said. Vince put his back on the carpet. Val touched her body. One hand caressed her breasts and pulled on her nipples while the fingers of the other hand massaged her nub.

"Yeah. That's the ticket," Valeria murmured. "Oh. Oh. OH!" Her body spasmed, she stopped breathing and felt fire in her veins as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

The sounds around her and Gary's big, fat cock in her pussy triggered Ginger's climax. "Oooohhhh!" she shouted. Her pussy clamped around Gary's dick.

The men came soon after their partners got off. They had very little sperm to shot into them. Their lack of baby-batter did not diminish the glorious feeling their orgasms brought.

^^^

Two weeks later, Valeria excused herself from her parent's dinner table. She said, "Sorry, I don't feel well." She made a beeline to the toilet.

This was a celebratory family dinner. Valeria's younger brother, Ulysses, had completed his medical studies and had been hired as an emergency room doctor.

"Ulysses, I'm so proud," his mother said. "You did it. All that hard work has paid off, and you're starting your career."

"Thanks, Mom."

She beamed.

His father chuckled and said, "Time to earn some money. You've got big school loans to pay off."

"Yes, I do. I'm happy I got a position with our local hospital. We'll be able to see each other often."

"Soon, you'll be getting married and starting a family," his mother said with a big smile on her face.

"Don't start planning the wedding yet," the thirty-year-old joked. "I'm not dating anyone."

His mother stood and said, "I'm going to check on Valeria. She's been gone a while."

The men continued their conversation.

Fifteen minutes passed, and the mother returned looking distressed. She frowned and said, "Ulysses, Val isn't feeling well. She has a fever and is complaining about a sore throat and stomach pains. Could you look at her?"

"Mom," he explained. "That's not a good idea. Doctors don't treat family members.

"I know, but you're here, and she needs you. Please?"

"Is she on board with this?"

"Yes."

Ulysses grabbed his backpack. Inside was a computer, basic medical instruments, and supplies. They went to his sister's room.

Valeria had gotten knocked up in her sophomore year at college. She had a quick wedding, gave birth to Abigail, and dropped out of school. She and her husband got an apartment and tried to make a go of it.

They struggled. Her 'fun' guy preferred to gamble and drink and sleep around instead of taking care of his family. She went to work; she didn't earn much as a grocery store cashier. Her parents helped with money when they could, and Mom was Abigail's babysitter.

Their marriage didn't last long, and neither did the two that followed. Valeria had a knack for picking losers: alcoholics, gamblers, and cheaters.

After her third marriage failed, Valeria and Abigail moved in with her parents. Valeria was in her old room. Abigail was in Ulysses' bedroom.

"Val?" her mother hollered as she knocked on the door. She didn't wait for an answer. She opened the door, entered the room, and found her daughter curled in the fetal position on her bed.

The mother sat on the bed beside her daughter and said softly, "Val, you don't look good. If you won't go to the hospital, at least let your brother look at you."

"I didn't say I wouldn't go to the emergency room. I said I couldn't afford it," the young woman hissed as she clutched her stomach.

The mother waved her son into the room. He shuffled in, and she closed the door as she left.

"Sis, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Your best course of action is to go to a clinic or the hospital where they have the proper equipment and a neutral party can give a clinical assessment. Honestly, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of examining you."

"Yeah. The thought of my little brother examining me doesn't thrill me either, but when you're poor, you don't have a lot of options. Please help me."

"If we are going to do this, we are going to do this right. You can't tell me what to do, where to look, or how I can touch you. We do what needs to be done. Agreed?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Tell me the problem."

"I have a sore throat and a sharp pain in my belly."

"How long have you had these symptoms?"

"I haven't felt great the last couple of days. I've been tired. The pain started today."

Ulysses put his bag on the bed and got out his instruments. He went to the hall bathroom and washed his hands. When he returned, he put on gloves and said, "Please sit on the edge of the bed."

He shined a light into her eyes, her ears, and down her throat, where he saw redness. He took her pulse, temperature, and blood pressure. She had a low-grade fever.

"Please unbutton your shirt," he said.

"Do you want me to take it off?"

"Taking your shirt off would allow for a more thorough exam. You can keep your bra on."

She removed her shirt, and he saw a pretty bra with lacy. Tanned flesh filled the cups.

Ulysses' eyes widened when he saw her breasts. He'd seen her cleavage plenty of time before when she wore a bikini or a fancy dress. There was something different, lascivious, seeing her in her undergarment.

He stood there and looked longer than he should have.

"Emm," he cleared his throat, sounding nervous. He forced his eyes to look elsewhere.

He breathed on the end of his stethoscope and said, "This may be cold." He put the ear tips into his ears and pressed the round metallic part against her chest and breasts, and listened. He also put the listening device on her back and listened to her lungs.