Summer BBQ Turns into an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to him and reached for his belt. He let her undo his pants. She said, "I wish I could do more for you, but my mouth, ass, and vagina are off-limits. Hey! How about a titty fuck?"

He took off his shirt as she removed his shoes, pants, underwear. She guided him to the wooden bench in front of her vanity table and had him sit. His erection was long, thick, and hard.

"Nice dick," she said. She grabbed the bottle of lube, knelt at his feet, and poured lube all over her boobs. She massaged it in. Her nipples grew in length, and her tits shined. She fondled her breasts and said, "You like my boobs?"

"Yes." He groped her breasts, squeezing the pliable flesh and pinching her hard nipples.

"Oh!" she moaned

She poured lube on his dick, rubbed it on his prick, and put it in her cleavage. She pushed her breasts together and raised and lowered her torso. Her slick, soft flesh rubbed his penis.

"Ahh," he groaned as she moved up and down.

She pleasured him for a few minutes. He moaned and looked at his dick between her breasts, her bright eyes, and her sexy smile.

"I want to fuck your tits," he said.

He got off the bench, guided her to the floor, and straddled her stomach. As she pressed her boobs together, he drove his cock into her slick tits.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Fuck my boobs!

He did.

'Oh! Ohh! Ohhh," he groaned, and he busted his nut. Cum flew out of his cock. The first shot landed on her face. She screamed, and the next one went into her mouth. She swallowed and laughed.

He kept fucking her boobs. His cum landed on her face, neck, chest, and breasts. As his flow slowed to a dribble, she grabbed his cock and rubbed the head on her nipples.

He gasped for air, and his chest heaved. He smiled at his sister.

She winked at him and said, "Are we even?"

"We're even."

He got off her. She cleaned up.

They were both naked as he drew some blood. They dressed. She went to the bathroom and provided the urine sample.

Ulysses gathered the samples, put them in his knapsack, and said, "I'll get the lab to test these samples, and I'll get back to you."

^^^

The next night, Ulysses came by to give his sister the test results. She was on pins and needles as he visited with the family and her daughter for forty minutes before he had a chance to have a private conversation with her.

They went to her room. She closed the door and said, "Do I have anything?"

"You were tested for twenty STDs. You have one: gonorrhea."

"Do you have medicine for me?"

"Yes. I have an injection and a pill."

"That's it?"

"Hopefully. Lift your skirt and pull your underwear down. I need to give you the injection in the butt."

She leaned over the bed, flipped up her skirt, and pulled her panties down. Ulysses wiped a butt cheek with alcohol, got out the syringe, filled it with 250 milligrams of ceftriaxone, and delivered the shot.

"Ouch!" Valeria cried.

Ulysses applied a Band-Aid when he was done and took a second to admire his sister's firm ass. Then he said, "Here's your pill."

She stood and pulled up her panties. She took the pill from him and swallowed it as she drank water. She asked, "What's next?"

"You must notify the people you've had sex with in the last sixty days that you have gonorrhea so they can be tested and treated if needed. Usually, seven days after receiving the drugs I gave you the infection is gone. I will see you in a week to retest you and confirm you're clean and healthy. Do not have sex with anyone until I clear you."

"Got it. No sex until you say it's okay. I'll start making those calls tonight."

^^^

Valeria sat alone in her room to make the calls. She fidgeted and frowned and talked to herself.

"Fuck! I hate that I have to make these calls. 'Hello, STD-infected slut calling to say you may be infected too.' God! How embarrassing. I'm particularly dreading to call Ginger. She'll be nice and say the right things, but in her mind, I'm sure she'll be thinking, 'There she goes again, messing up. She gets pregnant and drops out of college. She's married and divorced three times, and now she has gonorrhea. That's par for the course for my pal Val. Why can't she be thin, beautiful, smart, rich, and successful like me? I'm up for partner at the firm. I'll be the first woman and the youngest. Isn't my life perfect?'"

"Arrr," Valeria growled, sounding angry, annoyed, and jealous. "I'm calling her first to get it over with." She found her in her contacts and hit the call button.

"Hello, Valeria. How are you?" Ginger said brightly.

"I have bad news, Ginger. Someone at our sex party gave me gonorrhea. I'm calling so you and Gary can get tested."

"Oh, no. How awful! Are you all right?"

"Yes. My brother's a doctor, and he tested and treated me. I'm worried about you and Gary. Not everyone has symptoms. Please get tested as soon as you can."

There was a period of silence. Valeria asked, "Ginger, are you still there?"

"Yes. I was thinking. Your brother treated you. Do you think he could take care of us?"

"STDs are not his specialty. He's an emergency room doctor at a hospital. Your doctor or women's clinic would be better suited."

"Darling, do you know how many medical data breaches there are every year?"

"No."

"Millions. In June of 2019, Quest Diagnostics reported that twelve million of their patients had their data compromised when an unauthorized user accessed their system. They got names, health information as well as social security numbers.

"I'm up for partner at the law firm. News that I have an STD or that I'm being tested for STDs would sink my chances. Could you get your brother to test me on the Q.T.?"

"Well..."

"Please ask him. I'll pay. None of us should risk being exposed. Tell your brother I'll pay him a thousand dollars in cash to test the five of us and to treat us, if necessary."

"Five? You want me to invite Vince, the pool cleaner?"

"Absolutely," Ginger said. "I suspect that kid was the source of the infection. If he gets tested with us, we'll know it's him, and I'll make his life miserable. If he goes elsewhere, we won't know for sure. He could lie and say he's clean, and privacy laws will prevent me from learning his status.

"Invite him, dear. Charm him. Give him the 'I care about you and your health' bullshit. Emphasize that it won't cost him a penny and no one he knows, family and friends, will ever know about it. Got it?"

"Okay," Valeria answered, sounding like a person coerced into doing another person's bidding, which was the case. Ginger was the queen bee. She made the plans; Valeria was expected to carry them out.

Valeria called her brother. "Hey, Ulysses. I have a big favor to ask. Could you test my friends for gonorrhea? There were five people at the party."

"Why is that necessary? You can only get gonorrhea from having sex. Being in the same room is not enough."

Valeria was silent. For a long time.

Her brother waited for a response and finally, said, "Are you telling me you were part of a six-person orgy?"

"We didn't plan it. I was there with my girlfriends. We reminisced about our wild and crazy times at college. We were drinking and smoking marijuana, and it happened. The six of us got naked and had sex...with everyone...in every way."

She stopped talking and heard her brother breathing. She said, "I've had sex with them before, except for Vince, who I met that day, and nothing bad happened."

"This isn't my forte."

"Please. Please. Please. I'll do anything," she begged. Ulysses didn't speak. Valeria said, "You've always had a thing for Ginger. This is your chance to see her naked."

She wondered if that would seal the deal. She smiled broadly when he responded and said, "All right, I'll do it on one condition. You do not participate in any more orgies. You're a mother. What would Mom or Dad or Abigail think if they knew you went to orgies?"

Valeria was stunned by his words. "I'd...I'd die of embarrassment if my family knew. I promise no more orgies."

"Good. Set it up for Sunday afternoon."

"Thank You! You're the best."

Her next call was to Vince.

"Hello, Vince," Valeria said.

"Hi, Valeria. S'up?"

"Nothing good."

"What's the matter?"

"There's no good way to say this. I have gonorrhea."

"What! Have you infected me!"

"NO!" she shouted loudly and angrily. "Listen, buddy. I know I was clean. I hadn't had been with anyone for six months before the sex party. Somebody there infected me. I'm being nice and giving you a heads up before your dick falls off!"

"Okay. Calm down. The news...it's a shock," he backpedaled.

"The whole thing's a mess. Listen, my brother is a doctor. He tested me and gave me medicine. He's agreed to test everyone who was at the party for STDs and provide treatment. This is a quick, easy, and discreet way to handle the situation."

"Wow. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this."

"If you prefer, you can go to your doctor. I know you work for your family's pool business. You and your dad work in the field, and your mother runs the office, right?"

"Yeah."

"If you go a doctor or clinic and they send a bill for STDs to the office, your mother will see it, and you'll have some uncomfortable explaining to do."

"You're right. My mom would have a cow. Okay. When and where?"

"Sunday afternoon. I'll text you the address."

"K."

They ended the call.

^^^

"Hello, Sue. It's Val."

"Valeria, so good to hear from you!" she gushed. "Steve and I had a blast at the party. We have to do that again. Soon."

"Sue, the party is the reason I'm calling. I got gonorrhea that night. I'm calling to let you and Steve know. You might have it too."

"What? Do you know who gave it to you?"

"No."

"I bet it was Vince. College students are so promiscuous. It can't be us. You've been celibate for months. Steve and I, and Ginger and Gary, have been in committed monogamous relationships for years."

"I don't know who infected me. I'm concerned about you and Steve. You know I'm in the middle of a custody hearing with my ex over Abigail. If he found out I had an STD or was being tested, he'd use it against me in court.

"I convinced my brother to test and treat me on the down-low. He's willing to do the same for everyone who was at the party. If you want to come, you're welcome. We're doing it Sunday afternoon.

"Count us in. I don't need this to be part of my permanent medical record. What if my employer found out? 'School teacher has STD!' God! No school district would ever hire me."

"I'll send you the details."

^^^

The meeting was held at Valeria's. Actually, her parent's house. She convinced her folks to take Abigail to visit her grandmother. They'd be gone for hours.

The gang was anxious and nervous as they waited for the doctor. The small talk was minimal. When Ulysses arrived, he let himself in and said, "Sorry, I'm late. There was a six-car pileup on the highway and our emergency room was swamped."

"Oh, my God!" Sue hollered. "How can you deal with that? I get woozy putting Band-Aids on the skinned knees of third-graders."

"His six years of medical school and residency training probably prepared him," Ginger said sarcastically.

"Do we need to postpone? Do you need something to eat or drink?" his sister asked.

"No. Let's get to it," Ulysses said. "I'll need blood, urine, and to swab all of you. Any questions?"

"I've been reading about gonorrhea," Sue said. "What if we have the antibiotic-resistant version?"

"I thought the clap was curable," Vince said.

"It is," Ulysses said. "Some strains are resistant to some antibiotics. I'll retest you to make sure you're cured, and we will change the regimen, if necessary, to kill the bacteria.

"Sometimes one treatment does the job, sometimes it doesn't. For some reason, gonorrhea of the throat is harder to get rid of than when it's in a penis, vagina, or rectum. We have the drugs necessary to do the job."

Ulysses took off his backpack, opened it, and removed five specimen jars. He placed them on the family room coffee table and said, "While you're waiting to see me, I need everyone to give me a urine sample. Grab the jar with your name. Who wants to be examined first?"

"I'll go," Ginger said.

"I thought we'd used my bedroom," Valeria said.

The redhead followed Ulysses. He stopped in the hall and waved his arm, indicating that she should enter the bedroom, and said, "I'll let you undress in private. Call me when you're ready."

She laughed and said, "I appreciate the gesture, but since you're going to see me naked, not allowing you to see me undress seems silly. Come in. Oh, by the way, I gave your sister the money I promised."

He nodded; They entered the room, and he closed the door. While she undressed, he transferred the instruments and supplies he needed from his backpack to the dresser.

"Thank you for doing this," Ginger said.

He turned toward her and found her standing in her undergarments facing him. The tall, slim, gorgeous woman smiled as she undid her bra. She let it fall forward so he could see her breasts. They were small, nicely shaped, and her nipples were a bright pink color. She presented her chest to him and said, "Do you like boobs that are small and cute?"

He didn't respond, but he did stare at the little round delights.

She said, "My breasts pale in comparison to your sisters. She has a great pair."

"Please, let's focus on our business."

She shimmied out of her underwear and stood proud and tall with her legs spread. She had dynamite pins and a full, red bush. She fluffed her pubes, smiled, and said, "One of the benefits of being a redhead is never having to shave or wax your pussy. Guys, and girls, love to see and touch my fire bush. You like?"

He frowned, put gloves on, and said, "Yes. It's very pretty. Any pertinent questions before we begin?"

"No. Valeria told me what to expect. I'll need two swabs."

The slim woman turned away, looked at him over her shoulder while leaning back slightly. She placed her right hand on her right hip and stood on her tiptoes. The classic Betty-Grable- pinup-pose accented her long legs and showed off her tone behind.

"I have a small derriere and a petite asshole. It's too small to accommodate a decent size penis, and I never date a man who isn't above average in that department."

She winked and said, "What I'm saying is I never engaged in anal sex. Your sister, on the other hand, is an amazing anal queen. I've yet to see a cock too big for her ass to swallow." She gave him an angelic smile.

Ulysses' head snapped back, and he looked shocked by her words. He recovered and asked her questions about her health history and did the basic tests: temperature, blood pressure, etc.

"Have you recently had a fever, sore throat, pain in your belly, vaginal discharge, or pain when urinating?"

"No. Does that mean I'm in the clear?"

"No. Fifty percent of women with gonorrhea have no symptoms. That's why my exam and the testing are necessary. May I touch you?"

She nodded, and he said, "I'll start with your breasts."

She guffawed and said, "Not that I mind you touching my boobs, but how did they get on the schedule? I thought gonorrhea was an ass, vag, and throat disease."

"It is. I'm checking for all STDs. Some infect other parts of the body or leave signs, like blisters, spots, or lesions on your skin. I'm being thorough."

He stepped behind her and touched her breasts. She looked over her shoulder at him and gazed into his eyes as he examined her breasts. As he was holding one she asked, "Doc, be honest. Are my boobs a handful, more than a handful or less?"

He sputtered, "Ah. Ah. That's not an appropriate question for me to answer."

She laughed and said, "Ulysses, pull that stick out of your ass! It's me, Ginger. I've known you for twelve years. I met you when you were the dorky younger brother of my college friend. You were a gangly eighteen-year-old boy who helped us move into our dorm room our sophomore year.

"You spent the whole day trying to look down my top and at my ass. I was braless and wearing an open-back, leopard print cami-top with short shorts."

He recalled that day, smiled, and said, "I was fascinated by that sexy top. It had no back or sides. There was a panel of material in the front that covered your boobs. It was held in place by strings that tied around your back. I expected it to slip or gape and that any minute I'd see your boobs. Your nipples were insanely hard all day. It looked like you were smuggling Hershey's Kisses in your top, and I love milk chocolate."

She laughed, grabbed his hands, and brought them to her breasts. She said, "Now you know my secret. I could wear such a skimpy top because I have small boobs."

She pressed his warm hands against her soft flesh and said, "FYI, you've changed. You're not longer a gangly teenager. You're an attractive man. A doctor. You'll make some woman very happy. Thank you for loosening up. This is an embarrassing and unpleasant situation, being with a friend eases my discomfort."

He released her breasts and said, in a friendly tone, "You're my sister's sexy friend, and I had a crush on you. I looked up to all of you. You, Val, and Sue were smart, pretty, sophisticated college women. I was impressed and awe-struck. I apologize for ogling you that day. I was a shy, horny virgin full of hormones who had no clue how to even talk to a girl. I was desperate and pathetic."

"You were cute. It's nice being fawned over. I can't say we didn't laugh about how you looked at us, but we never held it against you."

"Good. Thanks. Let's get down to business. I going to draw some blood, examine your throat and vagina, and get the swab samples I need."

He used his light to look in her eyes, ears, and throat. He said, "I see redness in your throat. Hold still, and I'll swab it."

He took the necessary sample and labeled it.

Next, he said, "Please recline on the bed with your knees up, your legs open, and your bottom near the edge of the bed, and I'll swab your vagina."

She climbed on the bed, grabbed a pillow for her head, and got into the position he requested. He knelt on the floor, used his gloved hands to part her red pubes, and saw her vagina.

Ginger blushed and confessed, "Now you know the other reason I have a thick bush. I'm embarrassed by my beef curtains. All the flesh hanging out! It's ugly, so I hide it."

"You know that it's perfectly normal," he said calmly. "I'm sure your partners have never objected."

"No. Once they get my panties off, they're so excited to fuck me they'd ignore anything."

He nodded and did the exam. He touched her sex and tugged on her longish inner labia. He put lube on his glove and slid a finger inside her, swirled it around, feeling the walls of her vagina.

He said, "I'm going to use a disposable plastic speculum to get the sample. Are you ready?"

She took and released a deep breath and said, "Yes."

He lubed the device, inserted it, and cranked it open. He swabbed her vaginal walls, removed the device, saved the swab, and labeled it.

"Ready for the blood sample?"

She stretched out on the bed and offered him an arm. He tied the surgical tubing around her arm, located a vein, and got the blood he needed.

She dressed, and he wrote his notes. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you. Oh, be sure to swab Gary's ass. No dick went up his ass, but a finger massaged his prostate to help him get an erection. Bye."

Gary was waiting in the room when Ulysses returned from washing his hands. They went over his medical history.

"What kind of sex did you engage in at the party?" Ulysses asked.

Gary smiled, remembering that night. He laughed and said, "That was a good night. The six of us got naked, drank, took drugs, and partied. I danced with and kissed the pretty girls, and I ate their pussies, rimmed their asses, drilled them in their butts and their cunts, and tried to get them to swallow my cock, but it's too big for them."