Summer BBQ Turns into an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

"There were two obstacles to me becoming a partner: Ray Berg and Justin Seaver. Berg is an old fossil. One of the original partners. He tried to get me to sleep with him when I first joined the firm. I rebuffed his advances, and he froze me out of the big cases. He's a roadblock to my advancement.

"Seaver is a hotshot lawyer from Yale who has been racking up wins at an impressive rate, and he bills more hours than anyone at the firm. He's my main competition.

"I had sex with both of them. Separately," she laughed and added, "The thought of old man Berg being in an M-F-M threesome is hilarious. I managed to screw them five times each."

^^^Flashback Berg^^^

Ginger knocked on Ray Berg's open door, smiled, and asked, "Can I get your opinion on something?"

He waved her in. She entered, clutching a file to her chest, and closed the door. Her normal practice was to stay out of reach and preferably to keep large pieces of furniture between herself and Berg. The leech had groped her in the past.

Today, she came to his side of the desk, set the file on his desk, and opened it. She leaned over the desk and pointed at a paragraph, and said, "Do you think this clause puts our client in jeopardy?"

Berg read that section. It was standard boilerplate jargon any decent lawyer should be familiar with. He was about to chastise her for wasting his time. He thought, "This woman is not stupid. Something else is at play here. Maybe she's coming around."

He looked at her. She was smiling and wearing a smart, blue pinstripe suit with a short skirt. He looked at her shoes. They had four-inch heels and a pointed toe. His eyes slowly ran up her legs. She had thin, shapely, sexy legs. He saw lace and thought, "She's wearing lacy thigh-high stockings. Nice. And when she leans over, I get a good look."

She saw where his eyes were looking and pretended to be embarrassed. She said, "Oops. Are the lacey tops of my stockings showing?" She playfully flipped up her skirt and showed him the top of her tanned bare thighs and a flash of her knickers.

"Very nice," he said. He smiled. She smiled. He was emboldened and reached out and caressed her ass. He squeezed her butt.

"Ohh!" she squealed playfully and laughed.

He laughed and rubbed her ass. He slipped his hand under her skirt and touched her panty-clad bum. She was still smiling, so he reached between her legs, and his fingers pressed her panties against her sex.

She laughed as if they were playing a game.

His fingers worked their way under her panties. He touched her lips, penetrated her, and said, "You're very wet!"

"I'm wet because I was in my office touching myself. I was thinking about coming in here, having you bend me over your desk, and fuck me silly." What she didn't tell him was she'd put lube inside her vagina.

He smiled and rubbed her bean.

"Oh!" she moaned and pressed her sex against his hand. She kissed him.

He jabbed his tongue into her mouth. They shared a sloppy kiss.

She giggled, knelt, and worked on his pants. He helped her, and soon his penis was free. "Wow! It's so big," she said.

He laughed and said proudly, "Seven inches. But why me? Why now?"

She looked up at him with big eyes and said, "Lots of reasons. I broke up with my boyfriend. I heard you had a big penis and knew how to use it. And that you were someone a girl could have fun with with no strings attached. I'm looking for a man who'll make me forgot about my bad break-up."

He gave her a wolfish grin and said, "I can do that."

"Great!" she said.

She kissed his penis and took it into her mouth. She gave him great head. But not for too long. She didn't want him to spill his seed in her mouth.

She stood, took off her skirt and panties, leaned over his desk, and said, "Take me!"

"Your ass is as firm and tight as I imagined. I didn't expect the bush. It's a lovely shade of red." He pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles and shuffled forward.

She spread her legs wide, grabbed his dick, and brought it to her vagina. With a single push, he buried his cock inside her.

Ohh!" they moaned.

He slid his hands up her bare hips, to her flat stomach, under her shirt and bra, and he grabbed her small breasts. He did all this while he slammed his cock into her.

She moaned and let him have his way. When he quickened his pace, she gave a fake orgasmic cry and flexed the muscles of her pelvic floor. Her pussy gripped his penis.

He came and filling her with his cum.

She froze. When he started to pull out, she begged, "Not yet. Stay in me. You fill me as no other man has."

He smiled and ate up her words. He hugged her tightly, kissed her neck, and squeezed her boobs until his member shrunk and slipped out of her.

She turned around, hugged him, kissed him with tongue, and said, "Oh! That was wonderful. Everything I hoped it would be. Text me when you're available. I want to be with you tomorrow and the day after and the day after that."

"I can make time for someone as pretty as you."

They hugged and laughed.

She met him four more times for penetrative vaginal sex.

^^^Flashback Seaver^^^

The same day Ginger slept with Berg, she stayed late at work. The office emptied out with most people leaving at closing time, a few stayed an extra hour. Eventually, only Ginger and her target, Justin Seaver, were in the office.

She appeared surprised when she passed his office and saw him behind the desk. She said pleasantly, "I thought I was the only one here. I got bogged down with a tedious contract. I'm going to get a drink. Care to join me?"

He looked up at the attractive redhead, stretched his arms out, and said, "I thought you had a boyfriend. A big brute of a guy, so I've been told."

"Had. Past tense. His big arms were nice, but he bored me. A girl can't spend all her time in bed. I missed having a conversation."

He laughed, stood, and asked, "You buying?"

"Yes. My treat."

They went to a nearby bar and had a couple of drinks. Ginger flirted shamelessly with him.

"I have a place within walking distance if you want to have a private conversation," he said.

"I thought you had a house on the ocean?"

"I do for Marybeth and the kids. Since I work long hours during the week, I have a place near the office."

"Let's go."

She jumped him as soon as they entered his apartment.

He was more than willing to tongue-wrestle with her. Clothes came off quickly.

"You're gorgeous," he said when he saw her naked.

She played coy but made sure he saw the goods: her cute round breasts, slim waist, long legs, and a killer ass.

"I love the bush," he gushed.

"You're not bad-looking yourself. Glad to know a man can have a sharp mind and a fit body."

He was barely taller than she was. He was toned. No way as big and muscular as Gary. He was also significantly less endowed in another area.

He saw her checking out his dick and said without a hint of embarrassment, "My dick is barely four inches long when hard. When you leave tonight, you'll be thinking about the great orgasms you had, not the length of my penis."

He came to her and kissed her. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bed. He gave her more and better foreplay than any man or woman ever had.

There were kisses and caresses. Fingers, lips, and tongues delighted her breasts and pussy.

She came when he ate her sex. She came again riding him. The bastard got her off by flicking her nipples. The pain was excruciating and led to a climax that was big, real, and wonderful. She'd set out to seduce him with no expectations of enjoying herself, and she was reduced to a puddle of quaking flesh.

They showered. He took her forcefully from behind for his second and her third orgasm.

As she was leaving, she said, "You gave me more than I expected. Cock size is meaningless. It's the man that matters. Can we do this again tomorrow after work and the night after that?"

He kissed her and said, "Yes."

They had outstanding sex for four more nights.

^^^Back to the present^^^

Ginger said to Ulysses, "You said the chances of a man being infected by a woman who has gonorrhea is twenty percent a throw. If my math is correct, five times twenty percent is one hundred percent, so each of them should have gonorrhea."

"Theoretically, yes..."

"I understand it's not guaranteed, but there's a good chance. Either way, I've accomplished my goal. If they have it, I'll blow up their lives as they give it to their wives and lovers. If they don't, I have two men who are fond of me, owe me, and will help me get ahead. I'll be a partner in the law firm soon."

"And Gary?"

"We haven't been having sex, and what he doesn't know can't hurt him. So where's the medicine?"

Ulysses treated her, and she left.

^^^

^^^

Ulysses, Valeria, and Abigail learned to laugh again. They lived together in the old house as a family. They went to the park, the zoo, the beach, and out to dinner.

"That was a fun day," Valeria said as she flopped on the couch after putting her daughter to bed. She leaned over and kissed her brother on the cheek and said, "Thank you."

"It was fun," he said. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him.

She placed her head on his shoulder and said, "Abigail likes you. You make her feel safe. You make me feel safe too. My life has been a shitstorm for a long time. You've brought stability, joy, and happiness into our lives."

She looked up at him. He looked into her eyes and said, "I love the two of you. You've brought meaning into my life." He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. It was not a brotherly act.

She returned the kiss; one kiss led to another.

He kissed her neck and touched her breasts.

"Ohh!" she moaned, adding, "Not here."

Ulysses picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. Valeria laughed and said, "Don't hurt yourself!"

They kissed and undressed each other. They got into bed and made love.

The first time they had sex it was hurried. They were driven by need.

The second time, they took it slow. They kissed, looked into each other's eyes, and ran their fingers through their hair. She went down on him, and he gave her oral sex. They fucked in a variety of positions and finished in missionary, gazing into their sibling's eyes. The climaxes were wonderful.

Ulysses left before she woke because he was working the earlier shift. He left a note that said, "You're amazing." She smiled when she found it.

^^^

When Abigail came home from school, she found her mother in the kitchen chopping vegetables. She asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm cooking, you silly girl."

"But you never cook."

"We have to get on with our lives. Grandma is not here. You want to help?''

"Yes."

Ulysses entered the house and said, "What's that smell?"

Abigail was doing her homework at the kitchen table. She looked up and said, "Mom and I made dinner!"

"It smells wonderful. When do we eat?"

Valeria strolled into the room in a dress and said, "Five minutes."

"Valeria, you look different. Very nice," her brother said.

"Thanks. I felt like wearing something other than jeans or yoga pants."

"And you found your hairbrush and makeup," Abigail teased.

Val blushed and said, "Yes. I did. I made an effort. Abigail put your homework away. Ulysses set the table. It's time for a family dinner."

After eating, Ulysses helped Abigail with her homework, and Val did the dishes. The three of them gathered in the family room to watch some television until it was Abigail's bedtime.

Val tucked her daughter in bed, returned, and joined her brother on the sofa. He put his arm around her and said, "It's just you and me now." They kissed.

She sighed and said, "This was a nice evening. None of the shouting and cursing that was a daily part of Abigail's and my life when we lived with her father or the other bastards I brought into our lives."

"It was a nice evening. I could get used to it. I love you and Abigail. This would be a wonderful life. You could stay home, go back to school, find a job you like or paint. You were always painting when we were younger." He kissed her on the lips.

"Mmm," she moaned. "That sounds nice."

He kissed her again and rubbed her breasts.

She pulled back and asked, "Could you and I be lovers and live together with Abigail as a family?"

"Yes! I love you. I want to take care of you and Abigail. Fuck what society says. Being with you feels right, and the sex is fantastic. We're good together. We could give Abigail a stable home."

"You're right. Meet me in bed." She giggled and dashed out of the room.

Ulysses ran after her. He found her in the room, ripping her clothes off. He undressed and said, "You're gorgeous. I love you." He kissed her lips, sucked her breasts, and ate her pussy.

"Ohhh," she cried out loud as she came on his tongue.

He held her and smiled. He was proud of the pleasure he gave her.

They started up again with kisses and heavy petting. They ended up sixty-nining and then fucking. He took her from behind doggie-style and pulled on her nipples and her hair.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. She laughed and said, "You have one more test to pass if you're going to be my man."

"What's that?"

"How are you at anal sex?" She pulled off him, opened the drawer to her nightstand, and grabbed the lube. She handed the bottle to him and winked.

He poured lube on her ass and worked it inside her bum. She put her head on the bed and moaned as he slid one, two, then three fingers into her butt.

"Oh! Fuck! Good start. I'm ready for your cock."

Ulysses put lube on his dick and pressed the tip against her brown crinkled anus. He pushed; she pushed. She groaned; he groaned.

Her sphincter opened, and the head of his penis went inside her.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"Damn! Your asshole is tight!"

"You like?"

"I like," he said, and he shoved more of his penis inside.

"Oh! Stretch me, Brother. Fuck my ass!"

Her words riled him. He pounded her ass. They rutted like animals, and when they climaxed, they cried out loudly. They froze, enjoyed their bliss, and collapsed in a sweaty heap.

After a rest, Ulysses put on his boxers and went to get a drink of water.

Valerie threw on a robe. She stopped in the bathroom to pee and to brush her hair before joining him in the kitchen.

"Sweet Pea, what are you doing up?" Valeria asked when she saw her daughter walk into the kitchen.

"How can I sleep? You guys are so noisy I'm surprised the neighbors haven't complained."

"Sorry," Valeria said. Her face turned red, and she tied the sash on her robe.

"I know what you were doing," Abigail said. "You're having sex!"

The lovers froze and were struck speechless. Everyone stared at each other.

Valeria went to Abigail and said, "We were doing grown-up stuff. I'm sorry we woke you."

"Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to do that," Abigail said.

Valeria was at a loss for words; she hugged her daughter.

Ulysses said, "You're right, Abigail. Brothers and sisters love each other, but things usually don't get physical. Your mother and I love each other so much that words can't express it properly."

"Baby," Valeria said. "What if Ulysses and I were meant to be together? How many crummy guys have I dated? I married three jerks who treated you and me terribly. I finally have found a nice man who loves me and loves you and treats us right.

"You like Ulysses, don't you?" Valeria asked.

"Yes. He's nice."

"He is nice, and he wants to take care of us. I really like him. Don't you want him to be your dad?"

"Yes."

"Forever?"

"Yes."

"Me too. This is an unusual relationship, he and I being together. It's may not be right for everyone, but I think it's perfect for us. I'm happy. You're happy."

"It makes me happy too," Ulysses said.

"I want us to be a family. Ulysses and I want to live as husband and wife, although we can't make it official, and no one can ever find out. It's our secret, and it's no one else's business. As far as the world knows, we are a brother and sister living together to raise a darling girl."

Valeria had tears streaming down her face as she looked her daughter in the eyes and asked, "I think this is the best thing to do. To be with the ones you love. What do you think?"

"Ulysses is way better than anyone you've dated," Abigail said. "I think we'll be a very happy family."

The End