All Comments on 'Summer Heat'

by johnanon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good at first

it started good but you ruined it at the end with the domination shit way to easy for her to get mad or hurt and tell on him and since he was in control he would be blamed for everything if you need to write and put domination in it use the bdsm area

istrionicoistrionicoover 14 years ago
Good, but

Good start, but I hope there will be at least another chapter. And it will be better with a sibling impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Research!!

Take a little time to look up the percentages of birth defects of couples who aren't related to each other and then revamp the story to include her getting pregnant.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 14 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story, but I agree with the comments about birth defects. The chances of having a child with birth defects directly resulting from incest are usually small until several generations of inbreeding. The couple could also bring in a surrogate to impregnate her if they were that concerned about being caught or having a child with birth defects. In fact, in today's world, it might be more likely to catch an STD from another partner than having a child with birth defects. The biggest problem might be if their family had a history of hereditary health problems, like heart disease. Those problems might be magnified if two people (even outside of the family tree) who had family histories of inherited health issues created a child.

If you want them to have kids, I would just simply have an "oops" moment or have them become lost in the passion and let loose.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A good short fast story

Well done first post, and a sweet story. Thanks for the post

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice story, but.....

This is a very nice story except for one problem. The sister is supposedly a virgin until the bother f&cks her, if she is a virgin there is no way he is going to be able to stick his whole hand up her c^nt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Obviously you've never had sex with a virgin because if you had you wouldn't written the story as you did. A virgin cunt is very, very tight for a decent sized COCK to get into and virtually impossible for a full hand to. She'd be screaming in agony long before he was anywhere near getting something as large as a hand into her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmm!

There appears to be an element of truth behind the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impossible

Your whole hand in her vagina? And a lava lamp in her vagina? She's a virgin? Wow, get a grip on reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

Very sexy even if it was technically rape at first

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous