All Comments on 'Summer Storm Ch. 03'

by MinxDark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rebel_coderebel_codeover 5 years ago
You've got the momentum again

One of the reasons I'm following this story is that it's actually believable. Bill has a real conflict here, he's trying to do the right thing, it's tough. But then he somehow threads the needle and gets to have some hot action with Kara. But! This can't be the last bump in the road, can it? I'm staying tuned!

GoldenChickGoldenChickover 5 years ago
Great story so far

Please continue your story. It's wonderful!

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
Just a shame...

That your great work is not spread out onto 3-4 pages so that, for this reader, there is greater continuity.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
like it a LOT

please keep going like to read more a.s.a.p.

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

I’m glad you’re taking the story slowly and giving her the pleasure she deserves to understand for the first time. I always love to hear the thoughts and feeling from the woman’s point of view. Thanks for this sweet story of her sexual education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinxDark@MinxDark
33 Followers
I'm here for the fantasy. I will not ask or answer questions about real life. No cams, no phone talk. I am a sexually adventurous woman with a range of tastes and fantasies. I love to roleplay. I love transgressive scenarios and even a bit of dubious consent and coercion. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES