All Comments on 'Summer Vacation with Daddy Ch. 03'

by hereiamto

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Is was good it could of been longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pls write more

It was really good but could be longer I want there to be some big family confrontation love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Just read all three chapters.. Kept me wet and so fuckingg horny the whole time. Please continue! Loved it!

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
The family that loves together, stays together!

I am spent....Read all three chapters, and like those horny men; I still want more of this incest family. the tension is still building and the men will only become greedy, so greedy that I think the daughter will stay with them to be loved over and over again, having babies and wanting more of her male family lovers. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

This is an awesome story yuh should really write more very soon!!!!!

Sassybella44Sassybella44over 11 years ago
MMmm...

great story....please write more,...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

This is an amazing story line. I hope that the family gets together as some point and starts having orgies. So far we have three aunts a young cousin and the yonger uncle. I would love to see an all in the family type of orgy. Lets see how it progresses.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Write more!!!!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Summer Vacation with Daddy Ch. 03:" Marco and Bella (Isabella??). and Fabian - (Father, Daughter and Cousin)

Correcto!! Bella has become an unpaid, gifted whore to the male population of Rio! She's even entertaining the idea of fucking a couple guys she saw in a coffee shop. It's not realistic, first that every dick is nine inches or more, and second Bella is fucking close to half dozen times a day with mostly eleven inch cocks!! This chapter ends as cousin Fabian has rented a motel room for the night; no mention that she notified her father she would not be home last night.

No indication whether there will be further chapters of this steamy transplanted Yankee whore. It appears God has good reason's for women not being able to get knocked up (in lieu of impregnanted for non-whores) but at least only once every ten months or more, otherwise Bella would have been knocked up at least four maybe even five dozen times by now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more !!

soo good please write more !! this is like one of my favorite stories !!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Summer Vacation With Daddy Ch. 03:" - Marco, Isabella (Bella), and Fabian - (Father, Daughter and Nephew/Cousin)

This series of three chapters has ended (for who knows.....??) with, in my opinion, Bella fucking ONLY the stallion males of her family, in turn keeping the story (and her on-going sperm collection) and her affairs totally within the family, being her father Marco, her uncle (Marco's brother) and her cousin Fabian!!! Her pregnancy is the result of her carnal incestual consummated breeding by her father during her first couple months in Brazil for the summer! She is now about three months pregnant, and unrealistically fucking about half a dozen times daily, by her father, cousin and an occasional time with her uncle. Strangely, Bella has taken a hankering with her cousin Fabian, and she has now confessed to him she is pregnant with her father's baby; Fabian has also informed Bella that his mother's soon-to-deliver twins are his babies!!

The story is fast-paced, from one fucking scene and/or session almost immediately into another with one of her, Bella's, family paramour stallions! She is insatiable, mesmerized by the three family male's bulging crotches; she can't get enough. There could be storm clouds gathering as her step-mother (Marco's wife) does not know she, Bella, is pregnant by her husband, Bella's father.

Of course with the story/series now played out we the readers are now left to our own devices and fantasies as to how the family's incestual couplings will play out! Hopefully, if there is further chapter's Bella's sperm dumpers will REMAIN her male family members ONLY--NO outsiders, no beach bums and no pretty Brazilian boy toys--keeping the affairs totally, purely blood-related family males!! For me the story will fall flat on its face with any muddying and watering down with non-incestual family males!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HORNY

more! MORE~!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
So good

Today I came across your work and decided to read them all. Wow, so damn good. I hope you continue with this story if at all possible. Keep the great work up!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please!

I would really love to read more about Bella and her family. I am really curious about her father's reaction to her relationship with her cousin. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spill the beans

I love this series but I must say it annoyed me a bit that her aunt was angry that bella was there when she wanted to get 'serviced' by her dad. Also the fact that her dad has kept it from her that he is basically fucking every other person in the family and the same for her too. They all need to find out and have a massive family orgie or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

What a horny slut glad her dad knocked her up

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic series. I love it that Bella was knocked up by her father. Every daughter should have her father's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So fucking hot I love these stories I wish my family was like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Please write more chapters please this story was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Moreeeeeee

We need a chapter 4!!! I'm starting to hate daddy...Just let Bella have Fabian because daddy doesn't deserve Bella anymore!!!! More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Irritated &horny

That dad though, having an affair with his sister and daughter while the wife is working over seas. Besides that the affair he is having with his sister is making me like him less, because he has become possesive but still cheats?

I want to either see that aunt dumped and Bella and daddy dearest together or Bella refusing to talk to her dad any longer and dumping his ass and shaking it up with her cousin. (At least he is honest about his affairs)

I do not like the aunt though, she is sassy, irratating and needs to take a bottle of chill pills to calm that ish down. Besides having a miss carriage the first time should have told her to stop trying so hard. She is also very rude and condescending. UGH! Can't we just delete her from the exsistance of this story?

That cousin though has game, housing it up with his Mom while his dad knows. He is upfront. I hope he and Bella become lovers. (Than that dad can keep that nasty whore)

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Damn!

Wish it was Fabian's too! He's been the only one who's been straight up with her, the whole time, about who's-screwing-who! Seems like they could actually be happy together too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope Fabian and Bella get closer

Fabian should be the next big cocked stud to knock up Bella; or the two young studs she met earlier. Would like to see her getting fucked by studs her own age. Maybe Fabian and the two young studs all fuck her, leaving her full of sperm, and bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Chapter!

Great story!! Would be great to see her fuck the two boys she met earlier!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More...?

I so enjoy 😉 your storyline, I can’t get enough. Please tell me more is coming. Does Bella’s dad find out, will Bella leave her daddy for cousin? And who’s baby is the aunt carrying?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CONTINUE ON PLEASEEE!!

jimbohiggjimbohiggover 1 year ago

Please continue the story of Daddy and Daughter she has the baby

DaddysJinjerSlutDaddysJinjerSlutabout 1 year ago

Waiting patiently for the next chapter....pussy dripping.

Does the father find out daughter is fucking the men in his family?

Whos baby is the aunt pregnant with?

Will the father fuck her ass as well?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous