Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmy nodded and stood to go.

As we said our good byes, I sensed that Kelly wanted to hug us. Sharon sensed the same thing, and made the decision for her. She opened her arms and embraced Kelly. Kelly responded, pushing her body tight against Sharon and once again kissing her lips. Alice gave her a little kiss on the cheek, but did not hug. Kelly turned to me, 1,000 watt smile in full blast.

"Well, Owen, it sure has been nice meeting you."

She stepped into my arms and pressed her body close against me. I felt her nipples in my chest and her bush against my groin. She whispered in my ear.

"Thanks. I think you have an awesome body and I will long remember you with a hard-on. Once again, I say Sharon is one lucky woman."

She broke free, after a little grab on my cheeks. With a big wave, we bid good-bye to Kelly and Timmy.

They were hardly out of ear-shot, when Alice turned to Sharon.

"What has come over you, Girl?" said Alice. "You stroked a guy in front of me and two other people. I cannot fuckin' believe it."

Sharon laughed heartily, "I can't believe it either. But, today seems to be a day of many firsts. Besides, didn't you like the reaction it got from Owen?"

Alice blushed and nodded. "I did, a lot," she said.

The ladies said they should get going. I again reminded them that they had no commitments, and invited them back to the beach house, for showers, drinks and dinner.

They both demurred at first, but then Sharon shocked all us by stating. "Come to think of it, there is no reason not to go. So, what the fuck? Let's do it."

We all laughed and began dressing and packing up. I had them follow me in their car back to Anne Marie's house.

After dumping our stuff on the screened porch, I said I would get them bath towels. I returned with a pile and a couple washcloths. I said there was an outdoor shower around the side of the house. It had two heads, and they both could go if they wanted. I said that Anne Marie enjoyed the two of us showering together and just talking about the day. I was not implying anything sexual between the two women and that it just might be fun.

"Well, after spending most of the day naked with my sister-in-law, I guess there're no surprises left," voiced Alice.

"Surely, this is not the first time you two have seen each other nude?" I asked.

They exchanged a glance that I could not interpret. Alice said that might be a story for later, but now, asked me to point them to the shower.

About ten minutes later they returned, each with one towel wrapped around her body and another around her wet hair.

I claimed it was my time. I had already taken off my clothes and had wrapped a towel around me.

I was half-way out the door when Alice called out, "Need anything."

I responded over my shoulder, that a cold beer goes great in an outdoor shower.

I was under the hot spray, when a voice said, "Here."

I turned to see Alice offering a Corona with a slice of lime. She still had the two towels on.

Thanking her, I grabbed the bottle, pushed in the lime, and took down about a third in one big swallow. "Man, that tastes good."

I handed her back the bottle and she placed it on the railing near her.

I began to lather my hair. Alice undid the towel from her hair and began vigorously drying it. Her actions caused her other towel to loosen and slip off.

She squealed and began to reach for it and then stopped. She looked at me and gave me a look as if to say 'why bother' and let it fall.

She worked on her hair for a while and then pushed it back over her head, and rested against the railing. She took a sip from my beer and offered it to me. I took another long pull and handed it back.

I was at the point where I would be washing my private parts. As my hands began to lather my penis, Alice spoke.

"I suppose if I were a real lady, I would leave now."

"But, you are a real lady, and a real woman. And, there is nothing wrong with watching, if it pleases you."

"It does please me," she said in a small voice.

"Normally, this is when Anne Marie helps me," I answered.

Alice looked at me, and my soap covered member, which had begun to swell a bit.

"Shit, I can't tell you how much I want to."

"But?"

"But, I haven't figured out what that would mean, and I don't like doing stuff that I am not sure about."

I ran my hand up and down my penis, lifting it and letting it drop.

"Does everything have to have meaning? Can't some things just happen because you wanted them to at the time?"

I now was using the washcloth to lift my balls and wash them. Alice kept staring at what I was doing. She lifted the beer and drained the remainder.

"Owen, the problem is that something that feels good at the time still will be examined when that time is over. And, if I can't give it meaning while it is happening, then I will be lying to myself.

"If I were to join you in the shower, I don't know what that means. To me, to my husband, my son, to Sharon, to Anne Marie—to you. Too much to think about, no matter how much I want to do it. So, I'm going back inside."

She picked up her towels and began to walk away. Still covered in lather, I stepped out of the shower and called her name.

"Alice, I sure didn't mean to offend you. I was sorta' just teasing?'

Turning she smiled, "And, sorta' just not, right?"

"Yeah, but still I didn't want to piss you off."

"You haven't pissed me off. In fact, I'm flattered." She smiled as she walked back to stand next to me.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, and sorry if I acted like an idiot."

Holding the towel between us, she put her hands around my waist and held me tight. "You're not an idiot. You are a very sexy man, and I may be the fuckin' idiot for walking away."

Her hands slipped onto my butt and she pulled me close to her. We kissed softly for a second. The combination of the situation and her touch produced a likely response.

As I stiffened, Alice could feel it and then she, herself, stiffened.

"Oops. See, I should have gone sooner."

"My bad," I replied.

Alice stepped away, taking her towel with her. She hesitated, then looked down. I didn't cover up. My erection was at full tilt, and the foreskin had completely retracted.

Smiling Alice said, "Well, it's nice to see you again, my friend. Too bad the circumstances are what they are. But, I really have to be running."

She turned, then turned back quickly. Putting the towel aside, she again hugged me, only this time there was nothing between my erection and her soft belly. I could feel her breasts pushing against my chest, and the tickle of her pubic hair against my penis. Lifting her face, we kissed, with my hands cupping her firm buns and pressing her sex hard into my erection. After a few seconds, she stepped back.

"Now, that is something that feels so incredible in the moment, and I think, it's going to be a memory that I don't have to rationalize."

She slipped her hand on my erection and stroked me a number of times. Then, using it turned me back toward the shower.

"Owen, please take care of that before Sharon sees it and decides to do what I am doing," she said as she softly stroked me.

Chuckling, I said, "Well, it isn't foreign ground to her, either."

"So, I saw and still can't believe it. And, she also was grabbing you in the water? Well, I better get my saggy ass up there and get the whole story out now."

As she jogged away, I called after her. "Alice, it's not saggy, it is a sight to behold. And, ask her about us being married."

She flipped me the bird over her shoulder and continued up the cedar walkway back to the front of the house.

I took Alice's advice and took care of the problem, finished my shower and went back inside.

The women were stretched out on a double chaise lounge on the deck with their hands entwined, letting the sun dry them off. Their hair was still damp, but their naked bodies appeared dry.

I carried a tray with a bottle of Chardonnay in an ice bucket and three glasses. I was standing in front of them pouring, when Alice said looking at me naked all day, especially staring at my dick right now, was making her horny. Sharon let out a soft "Amen"

I toasted them and then announced I had ordered steamed lobsters from the fish market in Wellfleet. They would be ready in an hour. I had also started a pot of potatoes that would produce garlic mashed.

"We didn't agree to stay for dinner," piped up Sharon.

"But you never said no, and I already ordered them. I'll get dressed and then head into town. I can pick up the makings of a salad, get some fresh bread from the fruit stand, and get a couple containers of Ben and Jerry's for dessert. All that with some more chilled wine; what more could you ask for?"

"A naked waiter?" retorted Alice.

"No problemo."

I then told them when I got back we should call Anne Marie. I had gotten a text message from her earlier that told me she was working late and then the team was going out for a late dinner. She would be back in her hotel around 1 AM London time and would love to hear from me.

"With the time difference, we can call her before we eat."

"We?" both women said in unison.

"Of course, why not?"

"And, do you plan to tell her that you were naked on the beach with us all day?" asked Sharon practically incredulous.

"Sure, and I probably will add that I had a 20 year old salivating at my wondrous physique, fondling my irresistible manhood, and, oh by the way, that I got two nice gropes on my fully excited member from two fabulous and beautiful women during this time as well."

The looks of shock on their faces were perfect as I turned to go upstairs to dress.

After I returned from my shopping mission in town, I found the women setting the table for dinner. I had half-expected them to have left, but was pleasantly filled with a sense of anticipation that they were there. I had no intentions of trying anything with them, but I did enjoy the slightly charged sexual atmosphere that had developed.

They both still wore towels around them. I asked why they were dressed that way, and Alice answered that the only clothes they had were their bathing suits. I forgot that fact and invited them upstairs, promising to find them something of Anne Marie's to wear.

Our bedroom was a loft above the living room. There were a king-sized bed, night stands on either side, one dresser and a large walk-in closet. Two walls were all windows, with a slider onto a small deck. There was a half-wall that opened over the living room, and the back wall was solid, since it abutted the master bath.

I pointed them to the closet and told them to start foraging.

Alice asked what they should wear. I laughed and said it's not a formal dinner. Sharon chimed in that I was right, especially since I was to be their naked waiter.

"Only if you want me to be?"

"Why wouldn't we," she replied. I sensed that maybe the women had enjoyed a bit more wine since I left.

I seemed to hesitate, and Sharon immediately got serious. "Owen, we were just kidding. Really. We would never expect you to do such a thing."

"You mean you would be offended?"

"Hell, no," inserted Alice.

"Then, you want me to be your naked waiter?"

"Only, if you want to?" said Sharon.

I smiled and said, "Look, ladies, I am an exhibitionist. When Anne Marie and I are down here, we almost never wear a stitch. I never mind getting naked and I get a thrill out of being naked with others, whether they are dressed or not. That's partly why I like nude beaches. The other part is it feels so liberating to be out in the sun and the water without clothes. And, I think you both can relate to that. But, hell, I'd love to be your naked waiter."

With that, I pulled off my shirt and dropped my shorts. I was not wearing underwear.

Both women seemed to pull back.

"What's the matter? You saw me all day without clothes and now you seem, I don't know, sorta' stiff."

Alice tried to explain. "I don't know about Sharon, but thinking about you being our naked waiter seemed like a fun game. We both talked about it when you were in town. It seemed sorta' naughty, but also, sorta' exciting and, like I said, fun. But, now seeing you nude, it's different. At the beach, or before on the deck, it was all part of being at a nude beach. Now, we're in a bedroom, and I guess I'm wondering if this is acceptable."

"Acceptable to whom?" I asked.

"Well, to Anne Marie, our husbands, I don't know," stammered Alice.

"First, do you plan to tell your husbands about today and being nude?"

Both women looked shocked and vigorously shook their heads.

"Do either of you plan to tell your husband that you grabbed my erection?"

Sharon gasped and shook her head, Alice just said "No."

"All right, so that's settled. Now, about Anne Marie. I really don't think she will mind. This is the kind of relationship we have. So, that is not a sticking point. So, rummage around in her closet and find something decent, or not so decent to wear, and let's have dinner."

Sharon asked if Anne Marie would mind everything that has happened and now may happen tonight. I said let's ask her. I picked up my cell and was struck by inspiration.

"Before I call her, I am letting you know that I plan to put each of you on the phone."

Both women shook their heads 'No'.

"Yes, so you can ask any questions you want or she can ask you. But, I am telling you, what we have done is going to be no problem. As a matter of fact, let's be sure."

I picked up my cell and brought up the camera function.

I asked the women to open the closet door. On the back was a large full length mirror. I then stepped in between them.

"Drop your towels."

"What," cried Sharon?

"Drop them. I'm going to take a picture and send it to Anne Marie."

"Are you completely crazy?" asked Alice.

"Quite the contrary. I'm trying to show you that being nude and having fun is not the mountain you are making of it. Now, we all know you have nothing to hide, so drop them."

"You have to promise to destroy this picture after," begged Sharon.

"I'll do whatever you want with it," I assured them

Alice, followed by Sharon, dropped their towels. They each snaked their arms around my middle.

I looked at the three naked bodies reflected in the mirror. Holding the camera at my waist, I aimed and pushed the button. Holding up the screen, the three of us regarded our nude selves staring back.

"Perfect," I shouted.

"I don't believe we are doing this," sighed Sharon.

"For once, I agree with you, dear. We must be out of our minds," said Alice.

"Hey, the only thing you're out of is the self-imposed cage you keep yourselves in."

I pulled us all onto the bed and dialed the number in London Anne Marie had left me. I was hoping to catch Anne Marie before she went out to dinner. After a short delay I was speaking with the desk clerk and then put through to Anne Marie's room. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hell-o, darling, I miss you," I said

"Miss and love you too," answered Ann Marie.

We talked about her work and how it was going. She and Trish were exhausted. They were back at the suite freshening up before meeting the others for dinner. They were sharing a large suite and Trish was taking a whirlpool in Anne Marie's bath, since it was the only one with this feature.

"Hmm!"

"Don't 'hmm' me, Owen, " Anne Marie said. "It's no big deal. We've done a lot more than see each other naked, as you will remember."

"Didn't mean anything by it, love, just teasing," I reassured her.

"Besides, before we left she was promoted to associate director and she now technically reports to Alan. This is her last assignment as my assistant, but she does not report to me now."

"So, there may be room in the whirlpool for one more?" I probed.

"Well, it is a big tub," said Anne Marie coyly.

She then asked about my day. Smiling, I said it was interesting. Anne Marie knew that there would be a good story behind that description and asked for the details.

I filled her in on the day, not leaving any meaningful detail out, including Sharon and Kelly grabbing my erection in the water and Alice's attention to me in the shower. Both women feigned embarrassment.

I then told Anne Marie I was going to send her a picture. I flashed over to the text messaging function, wrote a short note that said "wish u wr hre" and attached the photo and hit send. Connecting back to the call, we chatted some more, with Anne Marie asking for descriptions of Kelly and Timmy.

I repeated out loud that she wanted to know who had a better dick, Timmy or me. Both women shouted out, "Owen"

Anne Marie laughed on the other end, then said wait she was getting the picture. After a pause, she came back on the line and said, "You all look fabulous. Let me talk with the girls."

I handed the phone to Alice. Judging from the part of the conversation we could hear, Anne Marie was kidding with Alice and probably complimenting her on her figure. Alice kept responding with positive answers and then handed the phone to Sharon. The conversation seemed to flow in the same direction. At one point Sharon blushed and said "Yes." She then kept nodding as Anne Marie spoke with her. Finally, she said good-bye and handed the phone back to me.

"Sweetheart, they seem so nice. I wish I was with the three of you now. Listen, Owen, you have my implicit trust and whatever you three decide to do is fine with me, you know that. But, they are married, not happily it sounds, so tread gently, my love."

As always, Anne Marie has wisdom beyond what I ever could attain. I acknowledged the truth of what she said. I then pressed the speaker button at her request.

Her disembodied voice filled our bedroom. "Listen, kids, have fun tonight. Owen makes a spectacular host and waiter, naked or otherwise, so I suggest you let him serve you. Sharon and Alice, my closet is yours. Find something that makes you feel beautiful and sexy, because, lord knows, you both are. Finally, I sense that more than a little bit of drinking has occurred and so I suggest you put away the car keys and everyone plan to stay home safe tonight. Girls, promise me, no drinking and driving."

Sharon and Alice looked at each other. After a long pause, Sharon nodded and was joined by Alice. "We agree," voiced Sharon.

"Wonderful. I can attest that our bed can easily hold three bodies, and leave space in between. I'm not suggesting that you have to sleep together, but lying in bed and watching the night sky through the skylight is an experience without compare. Last night Owen and I must have seen a dozen shooting stars. Of course, that was after he made me see stars for another reason. Darling, I will miss that tonight. Now, I have to rush, I think I hear some splashing in the whirlpool. I should be home by midweek, if all goes well. Good night, ladies. Owen, please take us off speaker."

Sharon and Alice both shouted their good nights. I listened as Ann Marie again pledged her love and I assured her she had mine.

As I hung up, both women leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"You are one lucky man, Owen," said Alice.

"No argument there," I replied.

"I can't imagine a love like you two have," said Sharon. "It's so obvious that you are head over heels in love, yet Ann Marie is perfectly cool with you lying on her bed with two naked women. God, my husband would kill me."

I wrapped my arms around their shoulders and held them tight.

"Ann Marie and I have something so special that it blows my mind whenever I really think about it. If the three of us were to have sex tonight, and, believe me, I am not saying we will, but, if we did, Ann Marie would understand. She would want to know how I felt, if I felt any differently about her because of it, and then she would be fine. Her fear is that I stay with her out of a sense of duty, not out of love. I probably am not as open, but I am getting there. I know Ann Marie has had lovers since we've been together. She is actually sorting through a complicated relationship with a beautiful, young, exciting and completely uninhibited woman she met and lives down the beach. And, I have a strong suspicion that she and Trish are going to pick up where we left off before Trish started working for her—and may be doing so as we speak. And, she has a French lover she sees when she has business in Paris. We once shared a ménage a trois with him. Am I jealous? A little, but mostly I'm scared. I'm afraid she might leave me. In the end, neither of us knows where our own desires and curiosity may take us, but for now, we are so in love with each other that I ache when she is away."