Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice looked steadily at Sharon. She softly stroked her cheek.

"Sharon, I never made love to a woman."

Sharon nodded and began her story.

"Funny, I never thought about sex with a woman until that time with the guys at the pool. Even though Alice and I were just kidding, it was a turn on. Then when she sucked my breast and I came, I began to fantasize about a woman a bit more. No make that a lot. What happened started a couple years ago. My son, Jake, was two. I was scheduled for my annual physical with Dr. Sherrie."

Alice jumped in. "Don't tell me you and Dr. Sherrie got it on. Jesus, she is really beautiful and I admit I had a little fantasy about her once. I thought that if I ever was going to do it with a woman, it would be someone like Dr. Sherrie."

"Not with someone like Sharon," I asked.

"Owen, you do have a devious mind," responded Alice. "Sharon is beautiful and desirable, but I do not fantasize about her—well that's not true. I do a little, but not too much. I mean she is beautiful, with a great body and is a wonderful person. So, there's no harm in mild fantasies, right? And, true confessions, I also got turned on when I sucked her breast. I use that as a masturbatory fantasy. So, now that's out."

Sharon shook her head in amazement. "Ok, enough of that crap. And, yes, Owen, to your next question. Sometimes I fantasize about Alice. Happy?

"But, it was not Dr. Sherrie. She is the best doc I have ever had and I would never risk that. And, I agree, she is beautiful."

Sharon continued her story.

"Well, I arrived at the office and after a short wait, the receptionist told me which exam room to go to. I was there a minute, when after a soft knock, the door opened and in walked this woman I never saw before. She was wearing scrubs and carrying a chart.

She introduced herself as Colleen, a nurse practitioner. I asked where Agnes was. Colleen explained Agnes had a knee replacement and was out for a couple months. She was a temporary substitute.

"Don't worry," she reassured me.

"Oh, I wasn't worried, just wondering."

I was taken aback at how attractive this woman was. She stood about 5' 2" and had a trim figure. She wore her blond hair in a pony tail and her face was incredibly smooth and fair. Her green eyes sparkled with blue flecks and her smile made you want to smile. She looked like an 18 year old.

Colleen read more doubt in my face. "You think I am a kid, right?"

I began to say no, but Colleen continued. "It's no big deal, most people think I'm too young to be a real professional. I am a certified nurse practitioner, have lots of experience and also have a special certification in gyn. And," she added with another blast of her high voltage smile, "Looking at your chart, I am not quite two years younger than you are."

I tried to assure the woman I was not doubting her.

Colleen laughed. "I know I look like a kid. I probably would kill to have someone think I'm 15 years younger than I am when I'm 50. But, for now, I have to do a lot of 'splaining."

We both smiled at the humor.

Colleen then reviewed what was in store.

"I see this is your annual, so I'll start with height, weight, blood pressure, temp and respiration. Then, and I hope you don't mind, I'll examine your breasts. If I detect anything, I'll inform Dr. Sherrie and she will take a closer look. If you prefer, I'll let Sherrie, uh, Dr. Sherrie do the exam."

I reassured her that Agnes did the same, so it was no problem.

"OK, then since Dr. Sherrie will be doing the pelvic, after we get through with all the other parts of the exam, she'll come in. I also see that you're having a skin exam. May I ask why?"

"Well, five years ago, Dr. Sherrie noticed an unusual mole on my thigh. She referred me to a dermatologist and he determined it was a melanoma. It was just beginning and he took care of it in his office. But, since then I feel better having a total skin check. My insurance won't cover a dermatologist doing a screening, so Dr. Sherrie checks me out. Thank God, she never found anything else, but it gives me some peace of mind."

"Good way to deal with it, Sharon. You don't mind if I call you by your first name?"

"Sure, I mean no. I mean, first name is fine."

"Great. Any questions?"

"Nope."

"Good, I'll step outside and please get undressed completely. You can keep your socks on and put on the lovely and stylish Johnny and I'll come back in to get started."

I blurted out, "Oh, you don't have to bother stepping out. After all, you will be seeing me naked anyway."

I could not believe I just said that. First, I never got undressed in front of anyone, including Chuck. Second, I invited this complete stranger to watch me strip. And, third, I experienced some sort of erotic shock wave when I said it.

"Christ," I thought, "I must be out of my freaking mind."

Colleen lost her smile for just a second, then recovered. "Of course, but it's office protocol. So, get ready and I'll be right back."

Kicking myself mentally, I stripped and quickly pulled on the Johnny, tying it around my neck and had to leave the back open since my hands were shaking too much to tie the strings. I then sat up on the exam table, feeling the paper under my cheeks as I slid back.

In a minute there was another knock at the door, and a voice softly asked, "All set?"

"Yes," I answered.

Colleen came back in, with the mega-smile back in place.

I began to apologize. "I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position. I really don't know why I said that."

Colleen smiled and said don't even think about it. She then motioned me off the table.

"Let's start with the dreaded scale, although you look to be the perfect weight for your height."

I shrugged and stepped up on the scale. I immediately regretted not taking the extra effort to tie the gown behind me, as my bare ass now was visible to Colleen.

Colleen subtly said, "These things can be a pain, want me to get it for you?"

I felt the tug on the strings at my waist and nodded. Colleen quickly pulled the back together and tied a bow.

Checking my weight, she then slid the measuring stick up until the top part rested on my head. "Yep, both within acceptable ranges."

"Really, I feel like I've gotten a little heavy."

"No, you're 131 lbs and 5' 7. Just about where you should be."

Coleen then had me get back on the exam table. She took my blood pressure in both arms and recorded my temperature.

"I'm going to listen to your lungs." Walking behind me, she undid the stop strings of the Johnny. I felt an unexpected flush as the nurse's hands brushed my skin.

Colleen said, "I'm just warming up my scope, it gets a little chilly hanging around my neck. OK, now, take a deep breath and hold it."

I Sharon felt the warm metal against my back. On command, I let out one breath and took in another.

Colleen then came back around and stood in front of me.

"May I take down the Johnny? I'll check your lungs and heart rate and then exam your breasts. Then, you can cover up again."

I nodded. Coleen slid the paper down to my waist.

Our eyes met and Colleen blazed her smile. I thought this was to make me relax; it actually made me feel a tingle between my legs. "Shit, what is happening to me?" I screamed inside my head.

Colleen put the metal end under my left breast and two other places on my chest. She made a notation on the chart.

"Ready?"

I said "Yes."

Colleen's fingers touched my left breast. The first sensation I had was how soft they were. I gave a little jump.

Colleen pulled her hand away. "Is everything all right? Did I touch a tender spot?"

I laughed. "No, it's just that your hand is..., well, with Agnes it was, well..." I laughed again.

"Sorry, I'm not making sense."

Colleen seemed to nod in agreement.

"Agnes has been checking my breasts for five years. And, it was the only part of my annual exam I dreaded. It's because her hands are so rough, they sorta' felt not so nice on my breasts."

It was Colleen's turn to laugh. Looking around and then speaking in a low voice, she said, "Can I share a secret?"

I assented.

"Well, you are not the first person to have this reaction. So, I asked around and found out that Agnes is a gardener. She loves digging and working with her hands. The office staff all said they were always rough and scratched up. So, you are not alone. I'll try to be gentle."

"Oh, you are," I breathed. Again, I kicked myself mentally. I was acting like a love struck teen, and this poor nurse must think she's dealing with a psycho.

Colleen looked me in the eye for a long second. She then turned her gaze to the exposed breasts in front of her.

As promised, she gently felt, lifted, prodded and probed each breast. As her soft hands performed their duty, I, to my continued shock and humiliation, became even more damp between my legs. She had me lay back on the table and did a thorough exam.

When she finished, I sat up as she spoke to me. "They seem perfect." As she said those words, she looked directly into my eyes. I tried to read any hidden meaning, but could find none.

"I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, but, as I said, feel free to have Dr. Sherrie exam you. I certainly would not be offended."

I said I trusted Colleen's judgment.

"Good, now, why don't you cover up and I'll go tell Dr. Sherrie you're ready for the rest of the exam."

As Colleen left the room, I pulled up my top and then hopped off the exam table. To my horror, there was a huge damp spot where I had been sitting.

"God, they will think I am some crazy woman," I thought. I knew I had to act quickly. Grabbing the paper on the exam table by the end, I pulled it down until the wet spot was gone. I ripped off the piece with the telltale mark. I then realized that the doctor was going to be examining me and I was still wet. Still holding the crumpled paper from the exam table, I pulled a couple tissues from the box on the table. I hoisted my gown, holding the hem with my hand that grasped the crumpled paper, and spread my legs, and started wiping the wetness, when the door opened. Colleen took in the entire situation, and quickly turned back.

"Uh, Doctor, I left the chart on my desk."

I heard the reply from the doctor that she'd pick it up.

Colleen quickly closed the door and hurried over to me. She noticed the wadded paper in my hand that was still holding up my gown and exposing my naked pussy. Colleen grabbed the paper wad, moved over to the trash can, stepping down to open the lid and tossed in the paper. She motioned for me to get back on the table. Just as I scrambled back up, the office door began to move inward. I was still clutching the tissues and was panicking. Colleen noticed and held out her hand. I shook my head not wanting to place the intimately soaked item in this woman's gloved hand. Colleen nodded vigorously, and I turned it over to her. Colleen deftly dropped it in the pocket of her scrub's smock and turned to greet Dr. Sherrie.

"Sharon," called out Dr. Sherrie, "so nice to see you. How's everything going?"

I assured her all was well. Sherrie inquired about my son and how I was enjoying motherhood.

She then did the usual inquiries about my periods, any unusual bleeding or discharges, and discomfort during intercourse. At that I snorted. Both women looked at me, and I pretended I had coughed, and said "excuse me."

She turned to Colleen. "Anything you need to tell me?"

"No, everything appears normal."

Sherrie scanned the notes, then looked up at Colleen. "Did her breasts look good?"

"Absolutely," replied Colleen quickly.

The three women shared a look and then laughed. "Well, that sounded a lot different from what I meant," said the doctor. "Please excuse my choice of words"

I was now blushing and felt my face must be scarlet. "No excuse necessary, Doctor."

Sherrie nodded and once again reviewed the chart.

Sherrie undid the strings around my neck and slid the gown onto my lap. She reached under my arms and checked lymph nodes. She asked me to lie back while she examined my stomach and felt along my colon. She lifted the Johnny exposing my lower half and examined the nodes in my crotch. I reported no pain or discomfort. Sherrie had me sit back up and said I could pull my gown back up.

The doctor asked me to lie back, scoot my fanny to the edge of the table and put my feet up in the stirrups.

I was now again extremely wet between my legs, but knew I could do nothing about it. I was going to be shamed in front of my doctor and this nurse.

As I spread my legs and fit my feet into place, my blush felt like it extended down my whole body.

The doctor was just about to lift my gown and insert the speculum Colleen had in her hand, when the intercom buzzed. The disembodied voice apologized for the intrusion and said there was that phone call the doctor was waiting for.

"Sorry, Sharon, but this is a bit of an emergency I've been trying to manage today," said Dr. Sherrie. "If you are comfortable with Colleen getting you ready, I'll finish the exam as soon as I return. This will only take a minute."

I assured her there was no problem, and the doctor left the room.

Colleen sat in the stool and lifted the gown. The next thing I felt was the tissue gently wiping my sex and thighs.

Colleen then spoke and told me to breathe normally and apologized in advance for any discomfort. As the instrument entered me, I grunted with some discomfort and prayed it didn't look like freaking Niagara Falls down there. I then felt the tissue wiping away any excess fluids.

In a minute the door opened to admit Sherrie.

"All set, doctor," said Colleen.

Sherrie took her place on the stool and adjusted the speculum. She turned on the light she had slipped on her head and began the exam. She asked Colleen to look to see if she saw anything abnormal. After a few seconds, I heard the nurse say everything looked normal.

Sherrie took a couple swabs for the lab work and then asked Colleen to remove the instrument. As it came out, I once again felt my wetness being daubed away. Sherrie then performed the bimanual exam. I knew my wetness was now obvious as the physician inserted two fingers inside me and rested her other hand on my abdomen, but I knew I was usually a little damp after the speculum was removed. Completing the exam, Sherrie pulled off her gloves and tossed them in the wastebasket.

Sherrie said I could sit up. "Everything looks fine, Sharon. I already had your lab results on your blood and urine, and they are all looking good. You seem to be in perfect health. I'll get the lab results back from this exam in a about a week, and will give you a call. Is there anything else you want to ask about or anything you want to tell me?"

I thought that I should ask my physician if it were normal to be aroused to the point of orgasm during an exam, and if it were to be expected that I couldn't keep my eyes off the blond nurse standing next to me. But, I left that all unspoken and said I had no questions.

"Good. Now if you will stand, I'll do your skin exam." Sherrie donned a clean pair of gloves.

Colleen gave me a hand off the table. I was happy for the help because I felt a little weak-kneed.

"Sharon, if you would now remove your Johnny, we'll take a look. Colleen, would you handle the light and bring over my magnifying glass?"

I slid the gown to the floor and stepped out of it. Naked I faced the two women. Colleen stood next to Sherrie, holding a small light with a powerful beam.

"Please turn around, and we'll start on your back."

I complied and felt the light touch of Sherrie on my skin. I felt her touch a couple spots and heard the doctor said "nothing". As she ran her hands over my buttocks, she paused below my right cheek.

"Colleen, take a look here. See that little scar?" As she spoke, Sherrie lifted my cheek a little. "That's where we found that melanoma. Thank God we found it early. And, we've had no additional problems."

After finishing my legs, Sherrie pulled over a stool and had me sit. I gave a little jerk.

"Sorry," said Sherrie, "that's probably a bit chilly on your tush."

I then felt the doctor's hands examining my scalp. Occasionally, she asked Colleen to shine the light one way or another.

Finishing, she asked me to stand and turn around. I faced the two women and tried to act calm. I caught Colleen's eye, and the nurse seemed to give me encouragement and mouthed the words, "Relax, you're doing great."

Sherrie worked her way down my front, and both legs. She then returned her attention to my pubic area.

"Colleen, come in close shine the light here. See that mole? I want to get a better look. I'll take the light, and will you spread the hairs so I can see?"

As the nurses hands alit on my pubis, I felt another gush. The only way Colleen could position her hands to help achieve the view the doctor wanted was to rest a finger right near my hood. The slight pressure made my insides flip.

Holding the light in one hand and the magnifying glass in the other, Sherrie closely examined the spot in question. "Can you pull the hair back a little more, please?"

Colleen used a little more pressure and spread the silky brown hairs.

After a moment, she said "OK."

"Sharon, you put your gown back on, and hop back up on the table."

I complied and sat with hands folded in my lap. I noticed before I sat down the large wet spot where I was seated before, and prayed the doctor did not see it.

"Sharon, everything looks fine. That one spot in your pubic hair is most likely a dark mole. It is hard to see because of the thickness of your pubic hair, but I am ninety-nine percent sure, it is benign. That would be an odd location for a problem spot, but, just in case, I am going to refer you to your dermatologist. He can do an exam and biopsy it, if necessary. Sharon, I am leaning way over on the side of caution, and I do not want you worrying. This will prove to be just a regular mole, but with your history I do not want to take even the slightest chance. So, don't fret. Get his opinion and then all our minds will be at ease."

I tried to take in all this information, but, as with most patients, just focused on the thought I might have another melanoma.

"You think I have a cancerous mole?"

Sherrie paused and looked directly at me. "No, I do not. But, why leave even the slightest trace of doubt. I'll call Dr. Carey right away and ask him to see you tomorrow. Can you make it?"

I nodded.

"Good. I am going to ask him to get back to me immediately after his exam of you, and I will call you right away. By this time tomorrow, we will have put all this behind us. All right?"

Sherrie put her hands over mine and squeezed. I felt myself begin to tear up but managed to repeat, "All right" and offer a weak smile.

"Sharon, I don't mean to alarm or upset you. I am sure this is nothing. Now, get dressed and I'll have the referral slip waiting at the desk."

Sherrie said good-bye and left the room.

As the door closed, I broke down. I usually was not this emotional. But I also usually did not become sexually excited by another woman.

Colleen put her hand on my shoulder. "Sharon, I took a really good look, and, for what it's worth, I agree with Sherrie. It's a mole. But, since it is dark, or at least appears dark in your pubic hair, we need to be extra cautious, especially because of your history.

After a moment, I said "OK."

I reached out and hugged her. I needed some physical reassurance. Colleen did not pull back, but let me cry on her shoulder and hugged me back.

In a few moments, I had recomposed myself and sat back.

"God, look at me. A blubbering mess. I'm sorry you had to put up with me like this. And, God, I am so embarrassed about, you know, how I was, uh, down there. Thanks for helping me. I don't want Dr. Sherrie thinking there's something weird happening with me."