Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen turned on the full watt smile. "Hey, don't give it a thought. You are not the only woman who experiences reactions to being touched, even during a physical. So, forget about it."

"Good, 'cause I don't want you thinking that I was like, well, you know, uh, well, I don't want you thinking I'm some sort of freak, or something. It must be some hormonal imbalance, or something."

Colleen looked a little taken aback. "Sharon, I never thought you were any kind of a freak. And, if you mean, that I thought you were somehow reacting to a woman's touch, then please put that thought out of your mind. You had a physical reaction and became embarrassed. No big deal. I sensed you didn't want Sherrie to notice, so I helped. I was worried you might think me as unprofessional because of what I did."

"Are you kidding? I am like eternally grateful."

"OK, no more to be said. Get dressed, pick up that referral and, as Sherrie said, by this time tomorrow all will be forgotten."

Both women were right about the mole, it was perfectly harmless. I realized, however, that Colleen was extremely wrong that the day would be forgotten.

Sharon paused in her story and Alice jumped in.

"So, big deal you got a little horny when the cute nurse felt your titties. Hey, I liked when I felt your titties at the pool that day. And, I got wet when I sucked your breast. That doesn't constitute crossing over to the other side of the road for either of us."

Sharon said there was more to the story, but she was famished and wanted to eat.

We agreed to start dinner only if Sharon promised to finish her story later. She promised and got up off the bed.

I told them to find something comfortable to wear in the closet and I would go down stairs and put everything out.

"Are you going to wear something comfortable?" asked Alice.

"We'll see," I said smiling.

About ten minutes later the women came down to find me in the kitchen wearing an apron, with long gauzy pants underneath.

As the women entered the kitchen, I examined them intently. "You've both chosen well."

Alice was wearing one of my oxford shirts. It hung on her. She left it unbuttoned, but tied one of Anne Marie's thin silk belts around her waist. The effect was tantalizing. When she walked the bottom part spread to reveal her neatly trimmed patch. If she turned or bent over, the top part gapped to expose one of her pretty breasts.

Sharon had chosen a long caftan made of purple material that was practically translucent. Her breasts and dark nipples and the dark triangle between her legs were clearly visible.

I finished the salad and carried it to the serving bar next to the dining table, where a large platter sat with the lobsters disassembled but positioned back in place.

Also, on the table was a basket filled with warm French baguettes, broken into manageable chunks. There was a stone wine cooler with an uncorked bottle resting inside. I had dimmed the lights and lit four candles on the table. On the serving bar, there was a side dish with garlic mashed potatoes.

I motioned the women toward the stack of plates at the head of the bar. Alice went first and placed salad and a scoop of potatoes on her plate.

I pulled off my apron and stood in front of her. The gauzy pants clearly allowed my manhood to show through. From when I wore these pants for Anne Marie and Trish, I knew it was usually more exciting than wearing nothing.

I reached for Alice's plate, then offered my arm to her. She took it and I led her to a seat at the table. Placing the plate on the colorful mat, I pulled the chair out and eased her into it. I then picked up the linen napkin and placed it in Alice's lap and eased the chair back to the table.

I returned to the serving bar and repeated the process with Sharon. Standing next to her, I lifted the platter of steamed lobster and held it so she could serve herself. After she selected, I moved to the other side and offered the crustaceans to Alice.

I lifted the wine from the cooler, uncorked it, wrapped a linen towel around the bottom of the bottle and poured two full glasses for the women and one for me. Standing at the head of the table, I offered a toast.

"To beach days, lobster dinners, spectacular sunsets, chilled wine, new friends and great stories."

Sharon and Alice lifted their glasses, and Alice added, "And, to handsome waiters."

Sharon chimed in, "Especially to handsome waiters with beautiful cocks."

They clinked glasses and sipped the cool wine.

I fixed a plate we all dug in, realizing we didn't have lunch and were hungry.

I noticed that the wine glasses were low and stood to refill them.

I was pouring for Alice, when she said, "I know this sounds weird, but I agree with Sharon, you do have a really attractive dick."

Sharon giggled and raised her glass for a refill. I went to her side of the table. As I was pouring she asked about being uncircumcised.

"What does it feel like?"

"It feels like my dick. I have nothing to compare it to," I laughed.

Sharon took a long pull on the wine and asked, "But, where's the little heady thing?"

Alice and I burst out laughing at her choice of words.

"What?" exclaimed Sharon. I mean Chuck's has this head, you know, the mushroom cap thing. But, Owen's comes to a point."

"That's the foreskin, deary, and it retracts," answered her sister-in-law. Sort of like a convertible. You saw the tip earlier when Owen had a hard-on"

"Yeah. Well, I don't get it. Where does it go?"

I refilled Sharon's glass and in the process emptied the bottle. I asked if they were agreed that no one was driving tonight. The women looked at each other questioningly. Finally, they both nodded.

"Great," I said. I disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a new, chilled bottle. I uncorked it and topped off my glass and leaned over to Alice to do the same to hers.

Standing next to Sharon, I said. "So, want a demo?"

She was clutching her glass, and looked back and forth from her sister-in-law to my penis barely hidden by my pants. Alice told her to go for it, and Sharon nodded.

I loosened the drawstring and they dropped to the floor.

"OK, you know the basic anatomy. The shaft is the shaft." I lifted it to show her underneath. There was a prominent vein running along the bottom side.

"Now, most shafts are the same, only different sizes. Some are longer, some are thicker, but they all are pretty much the same. Now at the end is my foreskin, and if you look closely," I said as I held up my penis, "is the foreskin opening. My foreskin is long and covers my head completely. I can pull it back and expose my, as you called it, little heady thing. I have sensation in my foreskin that helps me get excited and get hard. When I do get an erection, the foreskin folds back on itself and the head is out, as you saw before, and as I get excited it slides back and forth stimulating the glans—this part."

Sharon's gaze was fixed on the object of the lesson.

"Go ahead, try moving the foreskin."

"Oh, I couldn't."

"Well, I could," piped in Alice. "So if you don't, send that waiter over here."

They laughed and that broke the tension Sharon was feeling.

"What the fuck!" She took my penis in her left hand and placed her fingers of her right hand on the foreskin. Pushing gingerly she tried to move it back.

"It won't break, Sharon. You can push a little harder."

Sharon closed her fingers tighter on the tip and pushed back. The foreskin slid off the head, exposing an end that looked familiar. She moved it back and forth several times, obviously enjoying seeing the head appear and disappear.

"Very good, Sharon. Now we better stop before it gets a mind of its own and stands up for itself."

Sharon blushed realizing how into touching my penis she had become.

Pulling up my pants I announced, "Now, who wants more salad or lobster?"

Alice handed me her plate and asked for salad. I dished out a serving and went to give her the plate. She asked for another claw, and I positioned one for her. As I was handing the plate over, Alice reached for my penis.

I was taken by surprise and almost dropped the dish.

"Well, I can't let Sharon have all the fun. Besides, I never had an uncircumcised one either."

I remained still while Alice let her fingers travel the length of my shaft with only the thin material in between

As she released my member, I said. "Hey, quick, grab your glasses and on out onto the deck."

We quickly stood exited through the French doors to the deck. I pointed out the horizon where the enormous orange ball was sinking into the blue bay.

Truro was so far down on the Cape, past the elbow, that our view over the bay was actually looking back toward the west. So, we had the unique experience of seeing the sun set over the water while being on the east coast.

The sky was a mélange of orange, red, purple and deep blue. The sun seemed close enough to touch as it glided down behind the calm waters of Cape Cod Bay.

We stood in silence watching the spectacle nature provided us. The women each snaked an arm around my middle, and we huddled together in the growing darkness. When the last ray seemed to sizzle in the water, I lifted my glass in a silent toast. The women joined me.

I turned to my left and Alice looked up. I bent and softly kissed her lips. Turning to my right, I caressed Sharon in the same way. We moved into a group hug, holding near naked bodies tight against each other. The girls kissed me again and then tenderly kissed each other, holding it for several seconds.

I broke the embrace and said we better go back in before we got mosquito bites in places that would be awkward to itch.

We reassembled at the table and finished our meal in an easy silence. When they claimed they could eat no more, I rose to clean the table.

Sharon held out her glass, and I filled it, doing the same for Alice.

Sharon sighed. "This has been one of the most extraordinary meals of my life. Owen you are one of a kind. God, our husbands wouldn't know how to even set a table, let alone make it look so beautiful, and, yes, romantic. The food was great, I love the flowers you arranged, everything is perfect. It is surreal."

"I'll say," agreed Alice. "Especially having a waiter with..." she paused and Sharon joined in "a great cock."

"No, no," continued Alice, "we mean a nearly naked waiter with a fantastic body, an ass made of steel, and a penis worthy of a Greek sculpture."

I laughed, "I better put on some coffee before you two wax poetically into a coma. You already are delirious."

Laughing together, the women then offered to help.

"No way. Take your wine and go out on the screened porch. You might catch the lights of some sail boats coming in or larger ships going out. I'll bring coffee and dessert."

The women settled on the comfy sofa, each resting on one end, while their feet met in the middle. Despite the oncoming evening, it was still warm on the porch.

In a while I appeared carrying a tray. There were three mugs of steaming coffee and three bowls filled with Ben and Jerry's Chocolate and Heath Bar Crunch ice cream. I also served a plate of Pepperidge Farm cookies.

With dramatic groans that they could not eat another bite, the women took the coffees and the ice cream anyway. We all enjoyed our treats in silence while gazing at the moon reflected on the water.

After I bused the dirty plates and returned with fresh coffee, the women made room for me in the middle of the sofa. I said I was getting a little cool and should go put on some clothes. They protested, so I pulled a light cotton blanket out and covered the three of us. I had pulled up a long padded bench that served as a footstool for us. We were comfortable and cozy.

"Sharon, tell us the rest of your story," I asked.

"God, you really don't want to hear all that," she quietly replied.

"Yes, we do for two reasons. One, I want to get to know you more and I believe you are opening a door that has remained closed to everyone, even Alice." I could feel Alice nodding next to me. "And, secondly, I am sure it will be an incredibly erotic tale. I was turned on thinking of you standing nude in front of two women."

"Amen," chipped in Alice. "And, the part where Colleen wiped your wet pussy. Well, I could have used some tissues, believe me."

We laughed and I again coaxed Sharon to continue.

"Ok."

She explained that everything was fine with the mole, as she said. She didn't have to go back to the office and she never saw Colleen again at Dr. Sherrie's."

"Hey, you said there was more to the story," said Alice with a mock pout.

"Oh, there is. Trust me."