Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuggled her fleece against me, buried my face in it for a moment to breathe in her scent from it. "You could feed me dry bread and I'd be grateful, you know," I murmured.

"Oh, I'm afraid I'm all out of that, so you'll have to make do with some variant of Thai or Indian."

"Could you do... red curry?" I said, hopefully. "With... bamboo shoots? God, it's been so long..."

"Yeah. I can do that. Sounds nice actually. Sit there and be company and I'll get it on the go."

I leaned forward across the counter top, and propped my chin up on my hands as I watched her.

And as I watched her I pondered the strange tendrils of fate that had pushed her across my path at just the right moment in time...

"You're very quiet, and you've got that intense expression again," she said softly.

"Sorry. Just... really grateful that I met you. Hoping that it's one of your weird Irish gods of Fate whodunnit..."

"Stop whispering sweet nothings at me," she said. "I'm working with sharp knives here."

"Sorry. I'll go back to silent perving then."

"Oh, perving, is it?"

"Oh, Tash, you just have no idea."

"Mia," she laughed. "You're going to distract me, love."

"Sorry."

"It's OK. I'll forgive you. So..."

"So... what?"

"Tell me about yourself," she said. "I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of you. Literally and figuratively," she added, thoughtfully.

I made a face. "There's... really not that much to tell. I'm... uninteresting."

"Mia," she said softly. "That's not true. Please don't be like that about yourself. Tell me about yourself, no matter how mundane you might think it is..."

I sighed. "Fine. I... grew up in small town near Bedford. Mum's a primary school teacher. Dad's a thatcher, if you can believe that. I was... a mistake; my brother's nine years older than me. So..." I shrugged, "all in all, life was pretty weird. My parents tried and my dad is awesome... but my brother's so much older that we're almost entirely separate generations from one another. He's married, has a girl of his own who's nearly a teenager. I'm twenty five. It was... tough. It still is, really. They had to do the best they could. I never felt like I wasn't wanted, so that helps, but... I was never convenient, that's for sure. Especially when I worked out that... well, that I liked girls."

"You're no mistake," she said softly as she swept some herbs into a pan. "You might have been unplanned, but you're no mistake."

I glanced away. "Sometimes I have to work hard to believe that."

"I'll believe it twice as hard for you, then. Did you go to Uni?"

"Yes. Did my degree for what good it's done me. Accounting and Finance, yay."

"And then... London?"

"Yeah. I... followed a girl here. That went... about as well as could be expected. My parents had a bit of a meltdown when I did it, but they got over it."

"Mm. Don't be so hard on yourself, Mia. Life happens."

"I suppose."

"And since then? What have you been doing in London?"

"What office work I could find. I worked for an agency for a couple of years before they went bust, and that was at least good pay and experience-wise. Then I had nearly a year doing zero hour stuff where I could... it was grim. Mum bailed me out once or twice. Where I am now is the first... proper job I've had in a while. It's the first time in a while that I've not felt like I was drowning. At least... at first."

"So it's in our interest to make sure that you keep it then," she said softly.

"Tash... it's not your problem..."

"Of course it's not my problem," she said. "But it is part and parcel of being with you. Looking after you. Making sure you're happy, healthy... cared for. Mia, if you thought you were just going to get some distant, disinterested, part-time wallflower... babe, you've got another thing coming."

I stared up at her.

"You barely know me," I whispered, when I could. "Why... how... how is it that you care so much? About me?"

"I told you why," she answered. She put down the knife and looked directly at me, and once more I was felt transfixed by the almost-emerald green of her eyes. "I may only have just met you, but I like you enough to kiss you. I like you enough that I want to make long, slow, drawn-out, delicious, dehydrating, magical love to you. Something about you speaks to me in a way that I've... that I've never felt before, with anyone. Ever."

She took a breath.

"This is going to sound stupid and twee and incredibly New Age... but... I believe in Fate, Mia. Lots that is good has happened to me when I just let life happen. Something about you says I should do the same with you. And, in the meantime... well, looking after the people I care about... it's just what I do, that's all. It's who I am. So make peace with it; it will save you time. And close your mouth, honey," she added with a grin, "or you'll catch flies."

I closed my mouth, and watched her as she hummed to herself while she worked, and wondered what I'd done to deserve her.

.:.

"You OK?"

"Yes. I'm... marvellous."

"That is a good word. You say it deliciously."

"Mm. I've been practising," I agreed.

I shifted slightly against her, and she yelped as I tried to get closer.

"Ow," she hissed. "Careful, that's my boob you're abusing there."

"Oh. Sorry."

She laughed. "This couch is so bad for this. Oh my God, I wonder if it's some ploy by my uncle to stop his flat being used as a den of debauchery."

"Get your own couch, put his in storage," I muttered. "Win, win."

"Mm. Maybe I will. But I tend to use the bed for lovers."

"And are there many of those, then," I said tartly.

"Short term? Perhaps... Long term? More than zero, fewer than three," she admitted with a shy smile.

"OK. OK then," I answered, mollified. "Not like it's really any of my business though..."

"It's absolutely your business," she breathed, and I whimpered as she brushed her lips against my forehead.

"I love that noise you make," she added.

"Can't help. Entirely involuntary when it comes to you."

"Mm... so..." she said.

"So..."

"I'm still filthy and yuck from our walk. I... didn't get round to getting clean, what with one thing or another..."

"Uh huh. I sense a ploy."

"You got me," she admitted with a soft laugh. "I was going to suggest that I go take a shower. And then I was going to make vague veiled hints that you... join me..."

"Oh," I breathed.

"Is that an..."

"It's an Oh my God I'd like that Oh," I said quickly. "Just in case you were wondering. I'm... I've... fuck, I can't even get words out around you."

"So you'd like to get wet and slippery with me, huh?"

"Tash," I moaned. "You're being terrible. And I'm... already," I added, flushing hot.

"Really?" she said.

"Um... yeah... kind of for hours, now."

"Oh dear. And you've been walking around like that?"

"It's been... challenging..."

"Sounds like you need a shower too then," she whispered, and I writhed helplessly as she gently nuzzled into my neck.

"Tash," I whimpered. "Tash, please..."

"What..."

"You're killing me..." I groaned. "I'm so horny, you're going to make me scream..."

"Promises, promises," she whispered. "I'm breaking all my rules for you, you know. You make me seven different kinds of wicked..."

"What... rules..."

"Don't get involved. Don't get attached. Don't... mm... kiss..."

"How... mm... how often do... do you break them..."

"Never," she panted. "Except now. No. No. Screw this, I can't do this any more."

"Tash... what..."

She levered herself up.

"I'm... done behaving," she announced. "I'm done trying to hold back from you. I'm going to shower, Mia. I very, very strongly suggest that you come with, because otherwise I'm going to drag you there with me, clothes and all. So. Come willingly now or be abducted. I mean it."

I stared up at her.

She raised her hands and started to undo the buttons of her rumpled white cotton blouse.

"Let me show you just how serious I am right now," she said softly. "Just in case you aren't paying attention."

I swallowed hard as the fabric fell away from her faded lilac bra.

"Melissa," she said softly, and I shuddered as she finessed my name with a touch of her wonderful accent.

"Uh huh..."

"Come here and take this off for me."

I slowly stood, and slowly slunk closer to her, intimidated by the intensity of her stare.

"Clip's in front," she murmured as she slowly started to undo my fleece. She shivered as I fumbled at her, then bit her lip as I slowly let the cups fall away from the small, pale, perfect breasts they'd concealed from me.

"Oh..." I breathed. "Oh, Tash..."

Then I whimpered as she pulled the fleece down along my goosebump-riddled arms and cast it aside. She eased up to me, and pushed herself against me as she reached around me and teased my zip slowly down to the small of my back.

I closed my eyes, panting softly;she nudged the thin straps down off my shoulders with her lips.

I shuddered again as I felt her find and undo the fastenings of my red lace bra, and then I moaned deep in my throat as she freed my breasts and pulled me against her.

Her skin was warm and soft against me, her nipples hard against me, and I cried out as she kissed the curve of my shoulder.

She put her hands to my hips and slowly eased the fabric of my dress upwards; I raised my arms above my head and she freed me.

I stood, eyes still closed, shivering slightly in the cool air, flinching instinctively as I felt her fingers on the waistband of my panties.

"Mia," she breathed.

"Uh huh," I managed.

"Tell me to stop and I will..."

"No... no, please, no no no, please don't..." I begged. "Undress me, please... I want..."

And then I felt her slipping my underwear off me, and her lips were hot against mine, and I locked my arms behind her with a whimper as I pulled her hard against my aching, desperate body.

I clumsily kicked my knickers away, and felt her fumbling her own pants down and off, and then I felt her body... her wonderful, warm, naked body... against mine.

I pulled back slightly, panting hard, staring up at her, at the intense frown she wore.

"I want you," I told her. "I want you more than anything else."

She smiled. "Oh, you're such a sweet talker," she said.

"Don't tease me. Don't tease me. I... I need you..." I begged her. "I need to be yours..."

"Mia... you already are" she whispered, and I closed my eyes and pulled her to me with a pathetic little whimper.

"Come," she managed, eventually. "It's chilly. Lets go get warm."

"OK."

"Mia... that means you need to move, love."

"OK."

She snorted, and applied gentle pressure, and steered me by small shuffling increments towards the passage. I kept my eyes tightly closed, followed her lead, saying nothing, just breathing, just feeling everything about the moment...

I felt an obstacle behind my leg.

She pushed me, I fell backwards with a squeak, then relaxed into the tangled folds of bedding, staring at her silhouette against the faint backlighting of the constellations of fairy lights that lit her room.

"Welcome to my nest," she whispered. I swallowed hard as she placed a knee by my hip and straddled me. Her hair had fallen free of its tail and hung down like dark curtains over her shoulders.

I shimmied slightly under her as she lowered herself onto me.

"You're beautiful," she told me softly. "You're so very, very beautiful. Gosh, I'm glad I met you."

"I'm gladder," I managed.

She reached down, gently stroked my cheek. "Flirty little tease," she whispered.

"Tash?" I whimpered.

"Yeah?"

"Please make love to me. Please make love to me, Tash. Please make love to me..."

"Ask me nicely," she said, lips curling upwards.

"Please. Please, Tash, please, don't be like that, please, I'm begging..." I panted as I writhed.

And then I arched up, groaning, as she trailed her fingers down and over my breasts.

"You're all keyed up," she whispered. "I'd almost think you'd never been touched with how you're writhing under me..."

"So ready," I moaned.

"Are you wet for me? Hot for me?"

"Uh huh. Feel my... oh... oh..."

"My God, Mia..." she breathed.

I moaned as I felt her part me, and an uncontrollably full-body shudder shook me as she teased my entrance.

"Take... me..." I cried out, pleading...

I felt her shift off me, I moaned out in regret... then froze, jaw locked open as I felt her slip a finger into me.

My stomach muscles clenched hard, and I grunted as I curled up off the bed. I flailed for her, found her, pulled her to me, kissed her roughly, then cried out in ecstasy as she drove her finger hard up into my body. I clasped her to me, clawing her back, delirious as she bit down on my shoulder and moaned. She forced me back down, got her leg up between mine, and ground her hand against my soaking lips as she added another finger to my aching pussy.

"Fuck me," I gasped. "Fuck me, please, please, fuck me Mia, fuck me..."

She moaned into my neck, arched against me, driving her fingers furiously in and out of me. I couldn't stop shaking, my legs kicking spasmodically under her as she possessed me. Sweat slicked her and me; her breath was hot against my skin, each panting gasp forcing her breasts against me. I could smell the citrus on her skin and I stared up at the fairy lights above us, trying to control my body, trying to make this moment last...

My muscles clenched. I grunted, grunted again.

She turned her head, found my cheek, kissed it, shifted, began to kiss me, hot and hard, rough, rough like the way she was claiming me, rough but perfect, rough but just how I needed her to be in this glorious moment.

I was close.

"Tash," I gasped.

"Come for me," she moaned.

"Tash..."

"Come for me, Mia... I want you to..."

And then my stomach muscles clenched, and my orgasm took me, and curled me hard up into her arms - a shaking, crying, shivering, blob of spasming muscles; no higher functions remaining to me, all that I could feel or understand simply the pleasure of her against me, of her in me... of being hers.

She held me as my thighs clamped down on her, as I shook against her, and she twirled her fingers gently inside of me to make sure she broke me completely.

And as I finally began to relax, she slid her slick digits slowly out of me, to toy with my throbbing clit for a few moments more.

And then she took pity on me and released me,cradling me to her, kissing me gently back to her. I felt her tug bedding over us, but I didn't care, I was too consumed with the heat of her against me, the feeling of her against me... and the sense of safety of being in her arms.

"Are you OK?" she asked me after some time.

I could hear the concern in her voice.

"No," I whispered.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want this to end. I don't want to have to get up to go wee, or eat, or go to work. I never want to leave this bed, I never want to leave your arms, I never want to be more than this distance from you..."

"Oh, Mia," she breathed, as she squeezed me to her. "You'll have plenty of me, don't you worry."

I clawed in closer to her, took a shuddering breath.

"Sorry," I managed, after a while. "Just... overcome."

"It's OK. I don't mind," she said.

I felt her smile.

"It felt like you needed that."

"I needed you. I need you..."

"Flirty flirty flirt."

"It's not flirting," I protested weakly. "It's... a fundamental truth."

She shifted, and I whimpered as I felt her thigh press against me.

"I enjoyed that," she said softly. "I enjoyed... how much you wanted that. I hope I wasn't too rough..."

"No. No. It was perfect. Just perfect. You can... be as rough as you want if that's how good it's going to be..."

"I'm not like that, usually. Usually I just want it slow and easy and... well... but... yeah, that was an interesting change," she smiled.

I shuddered as she kissed my forehead.

"There's that noise again," she added.

"Putty in your... mm... hands..."

"Uh huh. Boneless chicken right now."

"Totally."

She laughed.

"Well," she said, "I'm still filthy, and you're now covered in us as well... so... how about that shower?"

"Do we have to?" I protested. "I am enjoying this so much."

"We can... do more after I'm clean. And, anyway, I want you clean so I can go down on you."

I groaned as a shiver ran down my back.

"Oh, yeah, you liked that idea," she chuckled.

"So much," I moaned.

She eased out from under me and swung her legs off her bed. "Come on then, gorgeous," she murmured. "Come. I want to soap you up and run my grubby hands all over that wonderful body of yours."

I stared at her, then swallowed hard. I shimmied slowly down to the foot of the bed and levered myself up. "Shaky," I managed, and she reached out to steady me.

"Come one," she breathed. "Let's go get clean."

She took my hand and dragged me after her. She nudged open a door and turned on a light; I stared around at the glass and chrome and tiles...

"Oh my God," I managed.

"Hang on. Just wait until you..."

She fumbled at a console, and I squealed as she pushed me backwards under a cloudburst of warm droplets.

Then she joined me; her arms around me, her body arched against me...

Her lips soft, wet, salty...

I clung to her, panting, overwhelmed by the sensation of her, the profound warmth she lit throughout me with every touch.

And desire took me.

I fumbled at her, fumbled a finger down between us; she groaned and spread herself slightly for me. She held me to her as my questing finger found her hot, slick clit.

"Mm... oh, oh, that's nice," she groaned. "Oh, yeah, right there Mia... right there..."

She started to grind herself against my fingers, pushing her belly and thighs against me. Water blurred my vision; I could feel her slick breasts against mine, sliding deliciously against me as she shuddered once, twice.

"Oh God," she whimpered.

I curled my fingertips over, questing for her as she drove herself along me. She shuddered again, staggered slightly, opened herself more for me.

I found her entrance - hot, tight, so achingly slick, and she let out a small shivery moan that raised the hairs on my neck. I buried my face against her, pushed my fingertip into her, loving the panting wail she let out.

"Mia," she whimpered. "Oh, Mia, love, I love your fingers in me."

"You're... uhn... going to have to show... me what you... like..." I managed. "I want to... I want to make love..."

"Soon... soon... but.... just... please don't... stop..." she gasped. "I'm... so close... oh God, you're so... good..."

She began to shiver. I felt her tense, arch against me, grinding herself hard against my hand; she covered mine with her own and pushed me hard against her.

"Mia..." she said.

"Yes..."

"Mia..."

"Uh huh..."

And then she cried out, a long, shivery reedy little wail that was too much for me to take.

Need drove me; I found myself, dug for my clit, and frantically, awkwardly fingered myself with my unaccustomed left hand as she shook and gyrated and shuddered and shimmied on the finger I still had in her.

But it didn't matter; in seconds I came - hard, gasping, wheezing - and she clasped me to her to keep us standing as we shook and ground and kissed under the warm, screening, all-encompassing fall of man-made rain.

.:.

She slipped a gown gently over my shoulders and then closed it around me. I shuddered as she leaned in and kissed my neck, then reached up to cover her enclosing arms with my own.

"Penny for your thoughts," she breathed.

"Just thinking." I managed.

"Happy?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm glad."

I turned, nuzzled against her cheek, and she let out a small sigh.

"I think I'm falling for you," I whispered.

"Just falling?" she teased.

"Mostly fallen."