All Comments on 'Surprise'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 8 years ago
There's another chapter coming right?

Right?

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK! Where's the rest?

This was way too short. Hurry up and finish :)

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
MARRIED----NOT MARRIED

and then a large trade up. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
that would be a surprise

now that we have that over with maybe we can get to know each other before round two?

DavesUltimateFantasyDavesUltimateFantasyabout 8 years ago
Next Chapter Please?

That shower scene!!! Mmmmmm

hansbwlhansbwlabout 8 years ago
Is this it?

If it is, it is not worth anything at all! However, if this is a start of a story where he is missing his children and flights for them to have him as a father, it could be interesting. So no stars yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice tale

nice tale but would be great if they had a baby. her ex being the one shooting blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Old plot well done

The old plot of the wronged husband getting the ex wife of the man who stole yours has been done too much, but this one has been done well and more of their story is a must.

So many possibilities.

TommybowlerTommybowlerabout 8 years ago
To the anon

A clean ass does not taste of shit. Exploring all possible areas to give pleasure is a must. I remember the first time a girl did that to me, wow! That's what inspired me to return the favour. Sex is giving and receiving pleasure and getting pleasure from the pleasure you give your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is a textbook on "how to excite and stimulate" The beginning of the "scene" was a little contrived, but thereafter it became highly erotic. Enjoyable reading. I could do without the "ass licking"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

great writing.

The story needs more chapters.

Why would his wife leave him for a a-hole and worse lover?

Why does he not have joint custody?

these and others needs addressed in next chapter to flesh it out.

Also we just have to have the cheating spouses break up and feel some pain wanting their ex's back who are now together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story could develop, I hope you can see the potential.

Good story I would read surprise 2,3, 4, 5, 6, etc. I hope that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story Hope you continue it.

john1946john1946about 8 years ago
Fun

That was a great little story. Just would have enjoyed more. Thanks.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
M O R E ! ! !

MORE - More - more!

AhazuraAhazuraabout 8 years ago
loved it!

Thank you for sharing!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Really really really liked this one!

You need to tell us more of their story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Was Tom granted any kind of custody of his kids? It sounds as though he is giving up looking for his kids after Rita told him she moved somewhere up north.

Why did he believe what Rita told him? She just randomly appears naked in his bed and he doesn't wonder how she got there. She could be telling the truth but he should also be cautious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hole-y Cow!

So, the ex of his ex's new guy, who he has never met and does not know exists...is a figment in his imagination who walks through walls into a locked house, gets naked, and awaits his arrival....This does not even work for a fantasy!

TxRadTxRadabout 8 years agoAuthor
Maybe anymouse should read the story

They met at a party years before which is stated in the story. As for her getting into the house, maybe he forgot to lock the back door. I'll have to add a line or two to the edited version. I've already fixed the name screw up.

As for another chapter, I never planned this story to go any farther than it did. They are talking about get a house for the two of them so as a romance they live happily ever after.

loquereloquereabout 8 years ago
Great sex!

Great passionate descriptive sex scenes TX.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Nice little tale

The story is pure porn, very well done. The plot not existent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How?

How did she get in the house?

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
Not bad.

I would like to have known how she got in.

The kids are a big issue with me. I know it's not germane to the romance but his estrangement from his wife and denial of access to the kids will affect him greatly. The way it is written he just sloughed off his kids with nary a thought and that doesn't make him very likeable. It may even point to why his wife made the change so easily, to be with a guy who puts a lot of importance on family.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 8 years ago
Put off

I was completely put off by the entire thing. I agree with Polylvr... The male lead was unlikable, and there are far too many inconsistencies.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
inconsistent

Irreconcilable differences?

No child support?

No visitation or shared custody?

Unless she and and lover-boy went into the witness protection program they can be found.

What she did is legally classifiable as kidnapping, the FBI will get involved.

Unless, as has been suggested he really doesn't care that they're gone.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
Fuck 'em !!!

Fuck em' all the fat the short and the small. There should be more surprises of this nature and as far as the naysayers who dissed your story goes well . . .Fuck em' all etc.

4 Budweiser Scale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
story......

This is a "Story" not a true life straight talking let us get this off our chest type of thing here.! Get real and remember this is a "Fantasy" and not a real "life Story" on how we fucked everybody into thinking this Story is real..!** GESH - you people are so full of it ~~ getting the FBI into it..! LOL Get real people.! This is a fantasy "Story" -- DUHHHH..!

Great story & really enjoyed the read.!** Got a late "5" from me.!++

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question

A great story very different it pulled me in like the naked woman pulled him in. By description Tony was an idiot is an idiot. I would like to read more about them but I must say I have always had a thing for olive completion. You would have thought that Tony was a real stud but his ex seemed not to think so and the guy ( waiting for her to come back) sure he missed her but the kids more. No child support, just leaving more like a kidnappings to me. No note nothing. weird actions of a woman that loved a man for so long and had his children. Mobbed. Up???ex said when he wanted something he took it.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pretty damned good story. A pleasant "Surprise" for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Read

From what I read Rita and Tom got the best of the deal. He must have had an awful good line of B/S to get his wife to up and leave with the kids. The thing that is curious to me as why the wife and her parents are sister would not talk with him about it. I know it's just a story but unanswered questions keep popping up in my mind.

Will there be a follow up story on Rita and Tom and there relationship?? In my favorites.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Very. Good. Story

Wonder what kind of house they will buy and make it there home. Odd how is wife just up and left with there children and no one would tell him anything after being married for 15 years. No child support asked for just disappeared. Something does not seem right. A very good story.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

But it's an Erotic Coupling story, there is no Romance here. It's just fucking with a possible future...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could always add a second chapter

Maybe a chapter between each couple now, hammering out their differences and how the other guy is such a poor lover his wife wants to come back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why did the wife leave??

Why did the wife leave and take the children and ask for no child support?

Why won't her family talk to him about it? Something is not right with this story and something that I read is that he was Italian and had family up North. Something smells to high heaven and sounds like. MOB to me. Maybe he threatened to kill her husband and her family?? Who knows but I think there should be another chapter or two to this story.

Ron. cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some anonymouses are dumber than shit!

Anonymous 7/15/18 must be a backwoods redneck Trump support! Tony was rich. His wife divorced him so she could marry Tony and move up in life. It too bad for Tony that his new wife was “fixed” to prevent further child births, lol!

hcarllhcarllalmost 5 years ago
Loving it

Continue the story it is getting interesting want to see where this story leads

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What about his kids

Getting a GF is well and good but what about seeing his kids? What about the cheating? Has his divorce finished? Too many open issues.

olddave51olddave51almost 2 years ago

I agree with most that there should be at least another chapter A little bit of karma Tom could get the kids and Tony gets caught cheating and Margie tries to come back just some more justice .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Needs FTDS treatment. Can Tom get Rita pregnant? Adoption? What about kids from original marriage? BTB for Margie and Tony? Lots of fun to be had with this story.

Mfj

granoldadgranoldad11 months ago

Great read.

This would be a perfect start of a longer story.

Maybe you could check out my first story, and tell me what you think.

A Tale of Two Wives 001

granoldad

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Loved the story even if I think that Rita waiting naked in bed for Tom was a little too presumptuous. I know, it fiction, but how did she get to his house and into it? Still enjoyed the story and I'm with the author that the one chapter was enough. Just let your imagination loose and believe they lived a happy ever after.

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

Too bad there's not another chapter even if this was too far fetch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories