Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

Rita whimpered softly as she sat up. Her eyes were locked with his as she turned around and laid down on her belly. Tom was smiling as he took two pillows and stuffed them under her hips as she raised her ass into the air. "You are absolutely going to love this," he said as he moved down to her feet.

Her legs were slightly parted and he took a moment to spread them wider. As he did, her anus and sex came into view. They were both shiny and wet looking but it wasn't water. "You did make a sweet looking mess," he said as he moved between her legs and leaned forward.

Rita whimpered as he said that and then whimpered again as he planted a kiss on each round firm ass cheek. She wiggled and spread her knees wider. When he licked one ass cheek from the bottom to the top and then the other, she rocked her ass up and held it there. He put a hand on each cheek and pressed outward. He could feel her hips quivering as he did.

Leaning in close, he blew a short puff of warm air directly on her anus. She took a hiss breath when he did. A moment later, she gasped loudly as he flicked the very end of his tongue against the ring. He continued to flick his tongue and she groaned long and loud as her hips jerked. He lifted his head and blew again.

When she groaned and wiggled her ass, he stuck his tongue out and tried to spear it straight into her asshole. Her ass jerked forward and then back. The tip of his tongue pulled out and then was jammed right back in even deeper. She froze and groaned loudly. He wiggled his tongue and tried to worm it in deeper.

Rita gave a soft yell, pushed up with her arms, and tried to impale herself on his tongue. His tongue was driven deeper and she yelled again louder as she jerked forward to collapse on the pillows.

Tom sat back on his heels and grinned at her. She was breathing rapidly and had a double handful of sheet balled up in each hand. "That wasn't nasty at all was it?"

She whimpered loudly and shook her head. She took a deep breath and shivered. "Not... not at all."

Tom leaned in and took a lick from her opening all the way up to her tailbone. She gasped loudly and wiggled her ass. Tom laughed and asked, "So you like that do you?"

She nodded quickly and wiggled her ass again. Before she could say anything, Tom licked her again and again and again. The third lick brought out a whimpering groan and her hips flexed up and down quickly. He stabbed her asshole with his tongue and she yelled softly as she fucked herself on his tongue.

She was not as tight as she had been, so he moved his head forward as her ass came up, fucking her deeper. She groaned long and loud and then her hips jerked and bucked under his tongue. She was coming for the second time with his tongue in her asshole. This one was a lot stronger and longer than the first.

As her hips slowly settled back to the pillows, Tom raised his head and sat back on his heels. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard and heavy. She had even more of the sheet balled up in her hands. He was grinning as he backed up and got off the bed.

*****

Tom returned to the bedroom with a beer in each hand. Rita didn't look as if she had moved. Her eyes were still closed but her breathing was normal. There wasn't any sheet in her hands. "Care for a beer?" He asked.

She opened her eyes and looked at him over her shoulder. "I wondered where you had gone. I'd love something to drink but it's going to be pretty hard to do in this position."

"You can roll over and sit up," Tom pointed out.

Rita giggled. "But I love this position so much."

"Then you can get back in it after you rest a bit."

Rita sighed and pushed up with her hands. When she was on her hands and knees, she slowly sat back on her heels and straightened up. She groaned and shivered hard. Tom moved to the side of the bed and held out a beer. She took it and grinned at him. "That position is dangerous."

"The position or my tongue in your cute tight ass?"

With a nod she whispered, "Yes." And then giggled.

"Have you ever been, uh... made love to back there?"

Rita was taking a sip of the beer and shook her head quickly enough that a drop or two escaped to fall between her breasts. She lowered the bottle and swallowed quickly. "Does my own finger count?"

Tom chuckled. "Well, kind of but not really."

Her eyes dropped to his hard dick and she whimpered. "My finger is tight back there. Even your tongue felt tight. Hot and slippery but tight."

"It would take some time and patience before you would be ready for this," he said and then wiggled his hips so his dick swayed back and forth.

Rita groaned loudly and closed her eyes. Tom wondered if she was coming and asked. Her eyes snapped open and she nodded. Then her eyes slowly closed and she chewed on her lower lip. Tom smiled as he watched her face.

A couple of minutes later, her eyes slowly opened and she smiled at him. "I've lost count of the number of orgasms I've had so far."

Tom chuckled. "So far you've had five that I know of, maybe more."

"Counting the little ones, a lot more," she whispered.

"And the night is young yet."

Rita groaned and rocked back and forth. "At this rate, I won't see daylight in this lifetime."

Tom laughed and sat down on the side of the bed. "Oh yes you will, I promise."

Rita shivered and stopped rocking. She looked at him and smiled. "I'll have to take your word for it."

Tom looked around at the chair in the corner. It was an old wingback chair he got from his mother years ago. He stood up and held his hand out to Rita. "Come with me," he said and she took his hand.

He helped her off the bed and led her over to the chair. He picked up his shirt and tossed it away. "Have a seat."

Rita gave him a questioning look and sat down.

"Comfortable?" He asked. She nodded.

He reached down and got a hold on her left ankle. He lifted up and she raised her leg. He hooked her knee over the arm of the chair. When he did the same with her other leg, her eyes got wide. He chuckled and squatted down directly in front of her. "Do you see the possibilities?"

She nodded quickly, her breathing already a little faster.

"Now, just relax and finish your beer while you think about them," he said and sat on the floor.

Rita groaned softly as she saw his eyes looking directly at her open and very exposed sex. When he licked his lips she shivered. "There is no way I can relax with me in this position and you sitting there licking your lips."

Tom grinned. "That's the idea. Anticipation is a wonderful thing." He licked his lips again.

Rita groaned and shook her head. "It may be wonderful for you but it's driving me crazy."

With a smile, Tom leaned back on his arm, and whispered, "That's the idea. I want you to start coming the second I touch you with my tongue and not stop until you are totally limp."

Rita giggled. "I'm going to start when you lean toward me."

"We'll see," Tom whispered and took a sip of his beer.

Rita sipped her beer and then asked, "Did you do this to Margie?"

"A time or two but most of the time she would just stand up and go get back in the bed."

Rita gave Tom a strange look. "I'm beginning to think she was as crazy as Tony."

Tom shrugged. "Could be."

They sipped their beers and looked at each other. Every time Tom's eyes dropped to her sex, Rita would whimper. They had finished most of their beer when Rita groaned and held out her beer bottle. "Enough already. I'm about to start without you," she whispered quickly.

Tom chuckled and took the bottle. He stood up and walked over to put the bottles on the nightstand beside the bed. As he returned, his dick once again stood up proudly against his lower belly. Rita whimpered and licked her lips. "I'm tempted..."

She groaned and whimpered louder as he stopped directly in front of her, his hard dick only a few feet from her face. He used his left hand to push it down until it pointed at her mouth. With a whimpering moan she leaned forward and flicked the end of her tongue against the spongy head. She swirled her tongue around the head several times and Tom let go of it.

As his dick sprang up out of her reach, Rita whimpered and looked up at his face. Her eyes remained locked with his as he slowly went to his knees. When he was on his knees, he smiled and whispered, "Now it's your turn."

Rita whimpered loudly as he leaned forward and then she yelled long and loud as his tongue swirled over and round her exposed clit. His hands on her inner thighs held them apart as he continued to lick and tease her clit. Her hands on his forehead pushing hard finally got him to back off.

Tom sat back on his heels but left his hands on her inner thighs. Her hands left his forehead and ended up covering her sex. "Oh... shit!" she whispered sharply between ragged breaths.

"That wasn't even two minutes, much less ten," Tom said with a grin.

Rita groaned and opened one eye. She groaned again as the eye closed. "Too much... anticipation, I think."

Tom laughed and leaned in to lick one inner thigh and then the other. Rita jerked both times his tongue touched her sensitive flesh. "Now that the edge is off..." He whispered as he lowered his face until his nose was directly above her sex.

He took a deep breath through his nose and sighed deeply. "I think we need to move back to the bed."

Rita's eyes snapped open. "I... I... Can I be on top?"

Tom sat back on his heels and nodded. "I'd love for you to be on top."

"I've never... No, I have but it has been a very long time since I was," she blurted out quickly.

Tom took his hands off her thighs and held out both hands to her. "That's way too long then," he said as she took his hands and lowered her feet to the floor.

He pulled her to her feet and led her over to the bed. He climbed on and laid down on his back. He was smiling as she climbed on the bed. She had a shy smile on her face as she looked into his eyes. The smile turned into a grin as she straddled his hips.

She looked down at his dick and slowly lowered her hips. Her sex touched his dick and her hips gave a short sharp jerk. She sat down and groaned softly as his wide shaft spread her outer lips. She wiggled her hips and then moved them back and forth slightly. The groan was back even louder. "I have an idea that even with the edge off as you said, I'm going to make another very big mess very shortly."

"And?" Tom asked with a grin on his face.

Rita giggled like a school girl and then blushed as she looked up at his face to see him looking at her. She took a shivery breath and whispered, "I had forgotten about someone being able to see me completely in this position. That was one of the things I like most about it."

Tom moved his hands to her hips and pulled gently. Rita took some of her weight off him with her legs and moved forward. His dick moved easily in her wet slippery slit. She moaned and moved back. She moved forward and then stopped. She chewed on her bottom lip, her eyes were closed.

"Put your hands on my chest and do that again," Tom whispered.

Rita opened her eyes and looked into his as she did as he asked. When she moved her hips back, her eyes got wide. As they moved back forward, her eyes closed and she moaned deeply. Her hips didn't stop this time. They kept right on moving back and forth until they started to shake. At that point she stopped moving.

Tom was grinning as he said, "Take your time. Let it build until you can't stand it any longer."

Rita took several deep breaths and opened her eyes. She licked her lips and shivered. "Tony never allowed me to do this. It wasn't my place."

"Like I said earlier, Tony was an idiot."

Rita nodded and then shivered as her hips moved slowly back and then forward. Her hips continued to move slowly and then she stammered, "I... I... I..." A moment later her hips gave a sharp jerk, and then another, and then another as she started to come. She tried to get her hips to stop moving but they had ideas of their own.

Tom groaned as the heat from Rita's sex went up a notch and then up another one. The warm flood over his shaft surprised him. That had never happened with Maggie. Rita's hips settled to a fluttery jerky stop and she leaned forward. Tom now felt the full heat of her sex in one spot but it disappeared as she ended up laying on top of him.

A while later, Rita made a soft whimpering groaning sound and took several deep breaths. Tom stroked her back and then hugged her tightly. "I've died and gone to heaven," Rita whispered.

"Not yet," Tom replied softly. "That will come later, after we have a nap."

Rita nodded her head and sighed. "I'm sleeping right here."

Tom chuckled. "You won't get any complaints from me."

He pulled the bedspread over the two of them and sighed. "I think I've missed cuddling the most of all."

Rita giggled. "Cuddling is good, yes, but being satisfied like never before is mind blowing."

Tom hugged her tightly and whispered, "That was just round one."

Rita sighed and wiggled. "Be careful, I might get used to this."

Tom chuckled. "And that might be a problem how?"

Rita shivered and pushed up with her hands slightly so she could look in his eyes. "We might have to decide which house we want to live in."

"Or we could sell both and buy one for us."

Rita groaned softly and laid back down. She was silent for a time and then sighed softly. "I like that idea. Someplace with no memories for either of us."

Tom hugged her and whispered, "I think we are both in big trouble."

Rita nodded against his chest. "I think I can live with that. Can you?"

"There's only one way to find out."

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers
12