Surrounded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck!" I screamed out, unable to stop the pleased smile from crossing my lips as my head rolled in pleasure. She scrubbed her hands on her own tits, rubbing them together, squeezing my throbbing cock between her big black breasts, and it felt incredible. It was so fucking soft. I looked down, and the sight of her massive, smooth, black breasts, coated with sweat, pressed together, the soft flesh of her huge tits smothering my big, white, throbbing married cock with blissful softness was indescribably hot. Even though I had just had an earth-shaking orgasm, my cock was throbbing with delight.

"You like that?" Aisha purred, squeezing her breasts around my white dick, still looking up at me. "You like my big black tits around your cock!?"

"Yes!" I replied, breathing heavy. "So fucking good! Holy shit!" I began pumping up into her cleavage, but she put one of her palms on my thigh, squeezing it gently, keeping me patient.

"Mmm, look at you, baby," she began. "A year ago, you were walking down the aisle with your little white wife, so happy, thinking she was the love of your life. Now, a year later, you're in a strip club, fucking a black stripper's big tits with that big married cock, and you've never been happier. Have you?"

As crazy as it seemed, she might be right. Especially after these last few weeks, where I had been racked with guilt, and regret, and confusion, where I had been so driven insane by my repressed lust. Having finally embraced the darkness inside me, having finally eased the pressure in my nuts, it was like a weight off. At the moment, I felt incredible. I wasn't feeling any guilt. My mind was clear, and my body was coursing with energy. The heavy weight in my chest was gone. As bad as it sounded, embracing the darkness inside me made me feel so fucking good. The fact that Aisha's massive tits were surrounding my cock didn't hurt matters.

"You're right... I've never been happier," I told her, breathing deep. "I am so much happier here than I would be spending the night with my wife."

"And why's that?" she asked, smiling expectantly as she slid her tits up and down my full length.

"Because your tits feel amazing around my cock! Jesus!" I replied squirming with delight, finding the sensation of her soft breast flesh massaging my cock incredible.

"And?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. I looked at her and saw the answer she wanted.

"Because I love you more than I love my wife..." I said, seeing the heat in her eyes as she fucked my cock with her smooth black tits. "Because by the time I walked down the aisle, I was more attracted to you than her. Because since I ran into you a few weeks ago, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Because your hot black body has driven me insane! Jesus, that feels fucking good!"

Pleased by my admission, she leaned forward, with my cock still between her tits, holding my gaze as she slid her tongue out and circled it against the head of my cock, teasing me.

"Fuck!" I sighed, my eyes rolling back with pleasure. She slid her serpent-like tongue over the tip as it stuck out from her cleavage, tasting my pre-cum, before raising her head up.

"Does your wife ever drive you this crazy?" she asked, before pulling back and moving down, running her tongue up the underside of my raging cock.

"Fuck! Shit! No... never! She can't even get me hard anymore," I told her. "She doesn't turn me on... I don't know if she ever really did."

"Haha! I love it! You thought you were supposed to marry some pretty, weak-ass white girl, but deep down, you just need a real nasty, slutty black bitch to really get that big white cock going, haha! The type of slut you can never take home to Mom and Dad! Yes!" Aisha boasted, bouncing her tits against my shaft.

"Yes!" I moaned in pleasure.

"Everything I said before was true," she began, biting her lower lip as she squeezed her tits around my prick firmly, making me squirm. "I want to be your bitch! I'm serious. I want you and me to be permanent. I will do anything for you, and I mean anything," she affirmed, before leaning down to give the tip of my cock a loving kiss with her big, plump lips. "I wish you weren't married to that stupid bitch. I wish you weren't saddled down with that dreary, flat-chested hag. I wish me and you could be married, and have babies scampering around the house, and you weren't being dragged down by your boring wife. But that might just make it sweeter. I love making this perfect, handsome married white boy sneak around on his wife just so he sink his cock into some good black pussy!"

"Mmm..." I groaned as she fucked my cock with her black breasts.

"Me and you, baby... we're gonna be fucking. A lot..." she said with a laugh, squeezing her big boobs around my meat, the perspiration coating her tits acting as the perfect lube. "I don't care that you're married, that's not my problem. Cause when I need to get fucked, I expect you to drop everything to make that happen. And baby, if I could, I'd be getting fucked three times a day! I need it that fucking bad!"

With her dominant side really beginning to shine through, even though she was taking her first real steps into taking over my life, as the other women did, I wasn't scared. Or intimidated. My cock only got harder, an iron bar between her soft tits. I watched the head of my dick disappear in the valley of her tits before re-emerging, pulsing with need.

"I want to be your number one bitch," Aisha purred, her honey-tinged voice lined with dark intentions. "I want your love... I want your money... I want your cum... I want your babies. Don't, for one second, think this cock belongs to your wife anymore. Uh-uh. This cock belongs to me now. I want you to love me more than your wife. More than you ever loved her. I want to fuck in your bed. I want to wear her wedding dress while I ride your cock!"

"Mmm... fuck!" I said with a fierce snarl. "God, you're fucking sexy!" Aisha was pushing all my buttons right now.

"Do you think me and your wife should meet?" she asked innocently while tit-fucking my married cock. "I do. I bet your wife doesn't have many friends like me!" she said. Well, I could think of one, but now wasn't the time to bring that up. "I want to rub it in her boring-ass face that I'm fucking her man, but she wouldn't notice a thing, would she? God, I would fucking love to fuck in front of her... wouldn't you?"

"Jesus..." I sighed, heavy with lust at the thought of me and Aisha fucking in front of my wife, her sobbing while I made Aisha's big tits bounce. It was so fucking wrong, but I couldn't stop the jolt of eroticism pulsing through my cock.

"I think my baby likes that idea, haha!" Aisha replied, still sliding her tits along my full length. "Who knows... maybe one day we'll make that a reality," she teased. Even for me, though the thought of it was undeniably erotic, that seemed like a bridge too far. The thought of actually breaking my wife's heart and humiliating her by fucking another, superior woman right in front of her, was something I just couldn't see myself doing.

Not yet, anyway...

"God, you're so fucking hard," she remarked in awe, squeezing her big tits around my cock firmly. "You must be so fucking close to exploding. Do you want me to suck it?" she asked, pinching her nipples as she bounced her boobs around my shaft.

"Yes," I croaked out, being driven to the edge by her mammoth black breasts smothering my cock. This tit-fuck was just perfect, driving me right to the edge but not taking me over. The rhythm of her heavy breast flesh slapping against my crotch was one of pure lust and illicit sex. After the heated, lustful fucking we had just endured, the slow, confident, languid pace of this titty-fuck was driving me even more crazy. My balls will filling up with cum, and the next orgasm I would have was gonna be a big one.

I watched Aisha pull back slightly, sliding her huge black breasts from around my shaft, before reaching forward, curling her nimble fingers around the root of my throbbing meat. She looked up at me as she opened her mouth, parting her large, plump lips as she leaned forward, her hot breath hitting the head of my cock. The head of my cock was about to break the barrier into her warm, wet mouth when she suddenly pulled back.

"Does wifey suck your dick?" she asked, teasing me with a wicked smile.

"Fuck!" I called out impatiently. "Just... please!" I begged, but she simply smiled and raised her eyebrow, stroking my iron-hard prick slowly. "No! Amanda doesn't suck my dick! She tried it a few times when we were younger... she didn't like it."

"That's a shame..." she teased. "I mean, I love sucking dick! Most real women do. I suck dick all the time. I can fucking inhale a dick. Like, seriously, I can fucking deep throat. A girl who thinks she can seriously hold onto her man without fucking inhaling his cock on a regular basis is a fucking idiot. Are you saying your wife's a fucking idiot?"

"Shit!" I groaned. "Yes! My wife's a fucking idiot!" She stroked me faster as a reward for this admission.

"That's right, she is," Aisha replied with a wicked smile. "I don't know why she wouldn't want to suck it. Like, whenever I saw you, all I could think about was sucking your big fat cock. I've been fantasizing about it. Matt, you have a fantastic cock! I fucking love it!" She admired my big dick as she stroked it firmly, driving me crazy, but holding me on edge. "It's beautiful, Matt, seriously. I bet wifey can't handle having something this gorgeous next to her nasty, disgusting troll face! Is your wife ugly, Matt? Does she have a fucking disgusting troll face?"

"Yes!" I called out, nearly blinded with lust. "My wife is ugly! Unattractive! She has a fucking disgusting, nasty troll face! You're so much more gorgeous than my wife! You're better looking, you have a better body! Much bigger tits! You're perfect! Please!" I begged, desperate, needing relief. She saw the need on my face, and after driving me crazy for so long, she finally acted.

Again holding my eyes with her own, she leaned over, mouth open, lips parted, and swallowed my cock to the fucking root.

"Jesus fuck!" I cried out as I felt her hot mouth wrapped around my pulsing shaft. I squirmed in pleasure as I looked down at her. Her face was buried in my crotch, her silky hair grazing my thighs as her thick, spongy lips were stretched taut around the base of my pillar. I could feel her tongue against the underside of my shaft, doing what it could to pleasure me as she fucking swallowed my dick. Her warm, slick spit was dripping onto my cock, coating it, as the head of my cock was lodged down her throat, being squeezed immaculately by her experienced throat. She didn't struggle at all as she choked on my cock, savoring the flavor of my shaft buried deep in her throat. She hummed slightly, sending vibrations up my cock, making me wiggle beneath her as she drove me crazy with lust. I couldn't stop myself from reaching down and resting my hand on the back of her head, my fingers tangled in her hair as I held her in place, savoring the pleasure as she savored my cock. She held herself in place, massaging my cock with her mouth, tongue, and throat, until finally, she pulled her mouth from me with a loud gasp, drool connecting my spit-covered cock to her panting mouth.

"Damn, that's a good dick!" Aisha called out, eyes glassy with lust as she bent forward, kissing the underside of the tip with her plump, swollen lips.

"Uhhhhh..." I groaned, before she attacked my cock again, going halfway down this time, sliding her tongue along the underside of my meat, massaging it perfectly. "Ahhh fuck! Yes!"

Her plump, thick lips were wrapped tightly around my girthy weapon as her cheeks hollowed around me, sucking me off energetically. She bobbed up and down the top half of my dick, every so often diving deep and taking the whole thing down her throat.

"Jesus, Aisha!" I moaned out as she attacked my cock hungrily, almost growling as she fiercely sucked me. As she bobbed on my stiff prick, she stroked the remainder of my length with her hand, only adding to the pleasure. She reached up with her other hand, cupping my swollen nuts, massaging them gently. "Ahhh... fuck. Fuck, that's good!"

She ripped her mouth off from around my cock, before sliding down and attaching it to the underside of my dick, sliding it up and down my full length ferociously. She slid her lips along my length, her tongue caressing my prick. She then slid all the way down to take my swollen nuts into her mouth, licking them, coating them with her heated spit.

"So fucking good!" she called out as she pulled her mouth from my balls, lips coated with spit, before she attacked my prick again, swallowing it.

"Fuck..." I cried out. "You're fucking incredible! Holy shit!" Her hot mouth. Her slick spit. Her pump lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. Her tight throat, squeezing my pulsing cock. It all combined to make my balls boil. I was gonna cum very soon if she kept it up. She pulled her mouth of my dick with a pop and began stroking me fast with her nimble fingers.

"You wanna cum, baby?" she asked, her hand a blur as she jacked me off.

"God! Yes! Please!" I begged, in a state of blissful agony. I needed to cum, badly. I was so fucking close.

"But baby... all that cum belongs to your wife... you're not supposed to share it with other women. That's wrong!" she affirmed, smiling wickedly, ignoring the load of cum I'd already shot in her slutty pussy. She pulled her hand off my pulsing cock with a flourish, before sliding forward, smothering my swollen cock with her big tits again, resuming her lewd yet divine tit-fuck.

"Ahh! Fuck you!" I groaned out, right on the damn edge. Why couldn't she just take me over?

"Naughty, naughty..." she teased, squeezing her big jugs around my dick. "It would be so wrong, baby. I mean, I want you to cum. I want you to spray that thick, nasty load of cum all over my big tits! But it would be so naughty! If you did that, you wouldn't be a good husband anymore. It would be so amazingly hot if you sprayed that married cum all over me, baby, I know it would. But... you promised your heart and soul to your little white wife! If you sprayed that tasty fucking load on my hot, naked black body, you'd be betraying that... you'd be giving your heart and soul to me, a slutty black stripper!"

Her word got to the root of my internal conflict. Could I still be a good man, or would I be this dirty, cheating bastard forever? She was putting this conflict to the forefront, and even though this had gone so far already, this seemed like the last possible moment I could just walk away and try to be a good husband. The last encounter had been me in a near insane state. But this... this would be me opting in. Me choosing this life for myself, despite knowing better. It was the moment of truth. And honestly, when it finally came down to it, it was no decision at all.

"I don't fucking care!" I growled out, near berserk with lust. "I need to fucking cum!" In this nearly feral growl, I swore off any hope of rescuing my soul from this fate. Choosing not my wife, but a fate of nasty, illicit cheating, of filthy lust. Of hot asses and huge tits. Choosing not my sweet, angelic wife, but multiple seductive, nasty, slutty women. And as I made this choice, I didn't feel an ounce of regret.

I was in bliss.

"Okay, baby, do it!" Aisha commanded, sliding her tits down to the base of my shaft before squeezing them firmly around me, using her cleavage to form the ultimate soft, smooth, sweaty fuck channel, trying to coax the heavy load from my broiling balls as she slid her tits upward.

"Ugh!" I groaned as she firmly bounced her boobs along my shaft, doing her best to use her massive, fleshy black breasts to get me off.

"C'mon, baby! Cum! Cum all over me! Cum all over these big black tits! Betray your wife and coat my black tits with your cum!" She begged.

"Ahh!" I moaned, my head rolling in pleasure, my balls churning as I turned a corner.

"Make me your bitch! Your number one bitch! Coat my fucking tits with cum and make me yours!" she begged.

"Fuck!" I groaned, my ass rising from the couch, my nuts twisting, but I just wasn't there yet.

"Betray your stupid, ugly wife! Keep her waiting at home, on your anniversary! All alone! Cause her sexy husband would rather spend time with a slutty black stripper with big fucking tits than her! Your love and marriage mean nothing compared to my amazing rack! Instead of making her happy and making her dreams come true, you're making a stripper's sexual fantasies a reality. So do it! Make me happy! Make your wife cry! Coat my big fucking black tits with cum! Give me all that thick cum that was meant for her! Do it! Now! Betray your boring wife and cum for me!" She screamed.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" I screamed out, my nuts flexing thanks to the illicit filth spewing from her lips.

"Prove that you love me more than your stupid fucking wife by cumming on my big black tits!" Aisha screamed out.

"UGHHHH!" I groaned, pumping up into her tits roughly. I was very close.

"Tell me you love me, baby! Tell me you love this nasty black stripper more than your wife!" Aisha screamed out, bouncing her jiggling tits up and down my cock, bringing me right to the edge.

"Ugh! UGH! YES! I love you Aisha! Yes! More than my wife!" I groaned, so very close.

"Then cum! Do it, baby! Cum for your true love!" Aisha screamed, squeezing her tits around my cock, smothering everything but the head. My nuts flexed and jerked and finally...

"Ahhh! AHHHH! Yes! YES!" I screamed out. "FFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" With an animalistic moan of pleasure, I exploded in pleasure. A geyser of cum rocketed up from my swollen cock, still lodged between her big tits, firing off into the air. It fired off in a graceful arc, hanging in the air for just a moment before falling towards the ground. But Aisha was ready and waiting, providing an abundant canvas for my thick seed. The stream of cum landed on her bulbous rack, the thick bands of white cum standing out proudly against her dark black skin. "Oh shit! Yes! YES!" I moaned out as stream after stream of thick cum exploded out of me, rising into the air before falling down onto her big boobs.

She reached down and curled her fingers around the root of my prick, and before I knew it, she had pulled me to my feet, standing in front of her. She was kneeling in front of me, her hand on my prick, stroking my cock, with her other arm under her tits, propping them outward, presenting a juicy target for me.

"Cum, baby... cum all over me," she urged, stroking my slick cock perfectly. More cum exploded out of me, and this time, instead of flying up into the air, it landed directly on her massive black breasts. These creamy streams of jizz clung to her big black breasts, sticking onto her sweat-covered, smooth black skin.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" I groaned as more cum rocketed out of me, splashing on her big rack. Her deft hand was like magic, smoothly and professionally drawing the cum out of me like a seasoned slut, her perfect touch extending my orgasm, tapping into the reservoirs of cum deeply nestled in my nuts. She kept jacking me off, and more thick rockets exploded from me.

"Yes! That's it, baby! Cum for me! I love it!" she coaxed, her honey-like voice adding to my pleasure. I looked down at her cum coated jugs, my thick seed clinging to her round tits, the viscous cream holding shape as it clung to her breasts, leaving them splattered with thick bands of jizz all over. The canvas was thoroughly defaced, at this point, and she was thinking the same thing. She looked up at me with those big hypnotic eyes of her, and even in my berserk lustful state, my eyes still met hers. Once she had my attention, she tilted my cock upward, till it was pointed directly at her face.