Surrounded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the best husband ever!

**************

(Matt)

Aisha didn't live in the best part of town. Her apartment was small, and a bit of a mess, to be honest. As a guy who had always been pretty well off, it didn't really compare to the accommodations I was typically used to. But none of that really mattered. Because her apartment was the sight of one of the nastiest, roughest, most physical weekend long fuck fests there had ever been.

It started on the ride over from the strip club. As soon as we hit the first stoplight, she had leaned over, unzipped my pants, yanked my cock out, and inhaled it to the root. We drove by all sorts of people in this arrangement, with her head bobbing in my lap, and any of them could have looked over and seen what was going on, but none did. I did my best to stay focused and not get into an accident, but by the time we got close, I was swerving on the road. Finally, I pulled into a parking spot, put my hands on the back of her head roughly, and came down her tight throat.

That kinda set the tone for the whole weekend.

Even as we made our way towards her small one-bedroom apartment, our hands were all over each other. I was touching her hot body, feeling her up, groping her hot ass and huge tits, and she was stroking my weapon, eager to get me back into action. By the time we were inside, we were all over each other. Hands on bodies. Tongues in mouths. Clothes on the floor.

Like I said, her apartment was a bit of a mess. Nothing too out of control, but it was clear that around the house, she was a bit lazy. She had piles of stuff strewn about, piles of mail, piles of clothes, stuff like that. Her furniture wasn't the best, but it was fine. I would later learn her bathroom was a mess as well, with her girly products filling it up, leaving barely any room to maneuver. She had a few nice amenities, though, like a nice TV, and stereo. She had a cleaned up area across the living room, where she had a stripper pole erected. Her closet were filled with expensive clothing, clearly her biggest vice. And, most importantly, I learned she had a nice, big, sturdy bed.

I got to know it well.

The whole weekend was a whirlwind. The first night, especially, was just a blur. A few moments did stand out there. As we fell to the bed and really got going, both of our focuses moved to her ass. I was quickly chin deep between her ass-cheeks, rimming her delicious butthole, making her squirm beneath me as I prepared her for what came next. Namely, nine inches of big married dick lodged balls deep up her tight ass. She was squirming and moaning in pleasure as soon as I bottomed out inside of her, and it was at that moment, just as I began pumping in and out of her, that my wife chose to call.

It was almost funny how easy it was for me to get away with cheating on Amanda. This right here displayed how it seemed like she was almost built to be cheated on. She was so naïve and so blinded by our love and marriage that she didn't suspect me of doing anything bad. I could get away with so much, and she would never suspect a thing. Ever. I had my dick nine-inches up a black stripper's asshole, and my wife was able to convince herself that things were perfectly normal. Both me and Aisha were so turned on by the fact that we were getting away with it. We could barely contain ourselves, and if I was talking with anyone who was slightly less naïve, she would have caught on immediately. I spanked Aisha's ass, I groaned and moaned as I pumped my cock into her ass, Aisha even made it clear that I was spending my time with another woman, and still nothing. Amanda wasn't dumb, by any means, but clearly she had a blind spot with me, and that allowed me to run wild. As I was hanging up the phone, neither Aisha or myself could contain ourselves any longer. We both moaned loudly and swore out our pleasure, and I proceeded to fuck her tight ass extra hard, spurred on by the fact that we had fucked right under my wife's nose

The first night, we really took each other to our limits, as she rode my cock into the dead of night, both of us screaming and rutting like animals. Eventually, we collapsed together, passing out from the extreme pleasure, collapsing into a tangled, sweaty mess. The next day, I woke up with the sun shining bright through the window, and Aisha's lips around my cock. So... a good way to wake up, I will say.

It was just liberating to be so open and free. With Amanda, I had to put on a façade. I had to pretend to be the good man I wished I was. I had to walk on pins and needles, afraid that Amanda would catch on, that she would find some piece of evidence I missed. But now, here, with Aisha, I could be free. I could embrace all my filthy desires without fear of reprisal. I could fuck without consequence.

It was all kind of a blur. There was a lot of sucking and fucking. A lot of it. Me and her fucked in the shower, our bodies coated in water as I drove into her cunt from behind, groping her big tits in the process. We screwed on the couch, in the kitchen, everywhere we could in the apartment, in every position we could. She slid her body down the stripper pole straight down on my cock. We fucked and fucked and fucked.

There were interludes, where we cleaned up, rested, and refueled. It was in these moments that, for the first time, we actually talked and got to know each other. Because, honestly, we barely knew each other. Most of the time we spent together was spent fucking, not talking to each other. So, actually getting to know each other a bit was actually kinda fun.

There was a fire of ambition in her. That became clear. She was very realistic about herself, like, she knew she wasn't the best student, and didn't have the best work ethic or anything like that, but she knew where her talents lied. She knew she was hot, she knew she was sexy, so she knew that was her path to success. She said she actually did pretty well stripping, and that she enjoyed the job, but she didn't know where to go from there. How far could she really rise doing what she did? How good could her life get on a stripper's salary? I could sense she was very much motivated by money. I mean, I wasn't blind to the fact that that was probably part of the reason she had pursued me. There was certainly an innate sexual attraction between us that couldn't be denied, but the fact that I had money certainly sweetened the deal, I'm sure. It sweetened the deal with all these women, I figured. But, not to brag, I had enough cash to go around, so filling the bank accounts of a few nasty sluts didn't make a huge dent. And, the fact that it turned me on to take money that should partially belong to my wife and funnel it towards women that were actively trying to steal me from her made my dick hard as a rock. So, when I heard her start making plans for all the money of mine she would soon be spending, I wasn't too surprised. I only fucked her harder.

It was a wild couple days of fucking. We did it hard, we did it rough, we did it nasty. I fucked her in every hole, as hard as possible. I filled her up with what had to be a fucking gallon of cum by the end of it, I swear. I fucked her big tits, I groped them and sucked them and went wild on them. The sperm was flowing, and she was an eager recipient.

But all good things must come to an end. By the end of the weekend, we knew had to step back and part ways and become real people again. But even though we were parting ways, this wasn't the end. This was only beginning. She was right. I NEEDED a black woman in my life. A nasty black slut, and she was perfect for the role. She wasn't necessarily better at fucking than Katie, or Michelle, but it was just different. There was something about seeing all that naked black skin, exposed to me, sliding against my white flesh, that was deeply erotic. None of the other girls could replicate that thrill. She was in the mix now. She was a hunger that I needed to have satisfied often, as were Katie and Michelle. And, as crazy as it sounded, I think I can balance the three. I think I can do it, without the whole thing falling apart. And then, and only then, I could find the balance in my life that I needed. I could satisfy all my desires, and still have the home life I needed. Then, I could be a normal person again. Then, I could stop being driven insane.

It sounded fucked up, but it truly felt like it was the only way forward.

So, I cleaned up, got fully dressed, for the first time in days, and stepped out of the apartment, kissing Aisha goodbye. By the time I got to my car, she had already sent me a nude sext to remember her by. As I set my phone down, I looked down to see the discarded, forgotten, torn-up flowers on the passenger seat. In the darkness of that night at the strip club, Aisha had sat right on those flowers, not caring about my planned romantic gesture to my wife as her mighty ass demolished them. But looking at the flowers gave me a thought.

I had done someone wrong for too long, and it was time to make things right.

************

With a relaxed confidence that can only come after extended bouts of hot sex, I walked back into the flower shop. As the older flower shop woman gathered flowers for me, she recognized me, not only from a mere few days prior, but from the last time I had bought flowers, a few months back. She greeted me happily, eager to have a repeat customer. This was the same woman, who in my frenzied state, entered my sexual fantasies. She wasn't, like, crazy hot, but something about her resonated with me. She was older, with a pale complexion, and with dark hair with streaks of grey framing her pretty, friendly face. Her mature frame was thick and curvy, while still being fit. In the heat of her greenhouse-like flower shop, she wore a thin, brown, patterned dress, which hugged her body in all the right spots. Namely, around her ass, as I noticed when she bent over to grab a certain flower she recommended for me. And whenever she dealt with me head on, it became clear she was not wearing a bra, which was clear by the way her big tits jiggled and bounced, and by the way I could clearly see the outline of her nipples through the thin material.

Even though she had entered my sexual fantasies, our interactions had always been professional. But I don't know why, but this one was different. Maybe she sensed something different about me. Maybe she sensed my cool, relaxed confidence of the moment. Maybe she smelled the sex on me. But whatever it was, this time, it felt like she was flirting with me. I mean, she was older then my mom, but I respected the confidence. This feeling was confirmed as I made my purchase when she spoke up.

"By the way, we are always happy to help out our regular customers, so..." she began, pulling out a business card from the countertop. She pulled out a pen and began scribbling on the back of it. "If you ever need anything, day or night, give me a call. This is my personal cell phone. My name is Miriam, and if you need anything, call me... anytime..." she said, handing me the card, giving me a warm smile. I glanced at the card, seeing her name, number, and a cute heart on it. I looked up at her eyes and found a teasing glint there, hinting at something more.

This would start to become a regular occurrence for me, but that's another story.

I walked out with a dozen flowers and a phone number, and began driving across town with a destination in mind. I pulled up into the driveway of a nice home, and approached the front door, knowing I was probably in for it. I knocked on the door, even though I had keys. I heard the approaching footsteps, and finally, the door opened, revealing the occupant inside.

In front of me stood Katie.

Being in her presence again made me wonder how I could have ever stepped away from her. She looked incredible, wearing thin, white short shorts, highlighting her long, firm golden legs. Up top she had a maroon colored tank top, clinging to her massive, round knockers, plus the slight tummy bulge of her pregnant belly. Her midriff was exposed, as were her lithe arms. Her tanned skin was glowing, and her long brunette hair looked golden in the sunlight. Everything about her intense physical beauty was welcoming me forward.

Except the expression on her face.

To say she looked pissed would be an understatement. She could stop the toughest man in her tracks with that look. Her intense stare and pursed lips could melt steel. She looked terrifying, but also, a sneer like that, on a face like hers... it made my cock throb in my pants. She was so fucking hot, even looking that pissed at me. Pissed by keeping her waiting. Pissed at me keeping her away while I tried to be a good husband. Pissed that I had left her here, pregnant and super horny, without a cock to satisfy her.

I raised up the bundle of flowers in front of me and gave her a half-smile, hoping to cool her anger.

I wouldn't be so lucky.

She yanked me inside violently, slamming the door behind me. She yelled and screamed at me, hurling vicious insults, the type of things that are legitimately hurtful and cut you deep to the bone. Things I'd rather not repeat, although I will remember them forever. But, at the same time she screamed and cursed at me, she was ripping off my clothes, shoving me deeper into the nice, big house that I had bought for her, dragging me towards the bedroom.

Yes, she was pissed. Furious at me. But her all-consuming need for filthy sex was the more pressing issue. Soon, I was naked as she shoved me onto the bed. I watched her do the same, ripping off her to top to display her massive, perfect jugs, before tugging down her shorts and thong. Now standing nude in front of me, I laid eyes on her impressive figure. She looked even more amazing than I remembered, and her breasts seemed even bigger than usual. Her skin seemed to glow, and seeing her pregnant tummy, carrying my child... that sent a new thrill through me. She wasn't that far along, only a few months, but she was beginning to show. And knowing I had done that to her, I had put a child into the belly of this gorgeous creature, it filled me with both pride and hunger.

I knew it was gonna be her show, and I knew this would be about her needs more than my own, so I was willing to simply lie back and let her do her thing. Provide the hard, throbbing cock that she could go crazy on.

And go crazy she did.

What proceeded was yet another day long fuck fest. But this was one was somehow even harder. Just intense, brutal, lustful, nasty fucking. She screamed and cursed at me, but this time, they were interrupted by moans and screams of lustful pleasure. My hands gripped her mammoth perky jugs as she rode me, my hands spanked her ass as I fucked her doggy style, and my mouth tugged her nipples as she screamed loudly in my ear. We fucked and fucked and fucked until her needs were finally sated. And then, as we reached dusk, we finally fell apart, falling onto our backs, panting for breath, coated with sweat.

I glanced over at my sister-in-law, her mammoth jugs pointed skyward, as was her pregnant belly. After an exhausting few days, I let my head fall back, eager for some rest. Before I could, I felt Katie crawl up on her belly and lie near me, her feet pointed up in the air, pivoting side-to-side lazily. I looked up at her keen knowing eyes as she looked down at me coolly. Before she could say anything, I knew I had a confession to make.

"I fucked a stripper," I admitted. I had promised her that if I fucked another woman, I would tell her. And this was me telling her. I watched her look up and sigh as I waited for her reaction. As she did, I looked down her smooth graceful back and admired her bare ass. Finally, she crawled forward and put her head on my chest.

"I know," she replied. I was confused for a moment before she continued. "There's glitter on your dick." I let my head rise from the bed so I could look down, and sure enough, after everything with Aisha, even after a couple showers, the light glistened off the few bits of glitter sticking to my shaft. I fell back and laughed.

As we lied there, recovering, I explained to her all the dirty details. Once I had fully confessed, she accepted my apology, but not before adding...

"Don't ever keep me waiting again."

After that, we lied down for a while, resting lightly in each others' arms, me, and the beautiful woman I had knocked up. She had been so angry before, but now that she was finally sated, she was a kitten. She was just like me. When she wasn't having the sex she needed, she was a total nightmare. But when she was sated, her attitude would soften up. Now, we could lie here in silence, together, in each others' arms. And these moments, they almost felt... romantic, which was a very unusual thing for a woman like Katie. Eventually, with the sun right at the horizon, Katie began to stir, crawling over me to grab her phone, her massive tits resting on my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she began to text.

"I'm texting Michelle," she replied.

"What about?" I asked.

"Uh, she's my bestie, and girls always text their bestie after they hook up with a guy," Katie stated snottily, making me smirk. "She's been going as crazy as I have since you've been gone. She's been on my tits for, like, weeks, trying to convince me that we should, like, finger each other or something, to, like, ease the pressure a bit till you came back around."

"Did you guys do anything?" I interjected. She paused and let the silence hang in the air for a moment, searching for how to reply, giving me my answer. As I began to smile, she kept speaking.

"The point is..." she began, ignoring my question. "She's crawling up the walls right now, just like I was. If you don't take care of her, she's gonna start trying to talk me into, like, fisting her asshole or something."

I winced at the thought of that, but she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Katie... I'm pretty worn out. It's been a long dew days. I don't know if I have anything left in the tank." I stated.

"Hmm, well, tough shit," she answered. "That's what you get for keeping us waiting." She sent the text, tossed her phone back onto the bedside table, and stood up, padding out of the bedroom naked. I watched her perfect ass as she sauntered away before letting my head fall back. Maybe now I could get some rest. Maybe if I just fell asleep, they wouldn't ask for any more from me. I faded out for a few moments, but the sound of the ringing doorbell was like a starter's gun.

My night wasn't over. Not yet.

So yeah, I fucked Michelle too. She was showing about as much as Katie was, and that spurred me into action. My cock drilled her tight ass, making her scream and squeal in pleasure. Katie was merciful and helped me out, going to work on Michelle a bit. I didn't have it in me to give Michelle the type of marathon fuck that I had given to Aisha and Katie, but I gave her my best, and by the time I filled her ass with cum, she seemed satisfied.

I fell asleep that night, sleeping deeply, with Katie on one arm, and Michelle on the other. Two gorgeous women, two pregnant women. As wrong as it was, I had never felt more proud. I had never felt more like a man.

All my sins righted, and all my sins confessed, I had one more thing to take care of. One more bullet to bite.

The next day, I made my way home, back to Amanda. I was physically exhausted when I walked into my own home, and when Amanda turned the corner, excited and surprised... well, despite everything, I did still love her. I loved our emotional connection, and I still needed it. So when she approached me with excitement, that filled me with affection for her. And the warm smile she gave me when I presented her a single rose filled my heart with love for her.

She sensed my exhaustion; she took it easy on me. She cooked me my favorite dinner. She curled up next to me as we watched our favorite TV show. She was being a great wife. And when we went to bed, she didn't push me for any fooling around. Thank God, because my dick had been thoroughly demolished. It would take days for me to recover there.