Surrounded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me, baby..." she whispered, writhing on my lap, but at this point, I didn't need the help. I released my grip on Aisha's hips and allowed my hands to slide upwards. My fingers slid up her smooth, sweat-moistened skin, touching her fit belly, my hands almost shaking as they moved closer to her prodigious bust. I had gone so long without this, without feeling a big pair of tits in my hands. What if I just gave them a firm squeeze? What would be the harm?

I finally slid my hands up, sliding my hands up over her massive, bulging boobs, feeling the warm, soft flesh in my hands. Once her big black breasts filled my palms, I finally gave in, squeezing the big tits between my fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Aisha called out as I firmly squeezed her breasts.

"Jesus!" I cried out in awe. They were so fucking soft! And firm! Feeling the soft flesh of Aisha's big tits was simply incredible. I looked down to see her bulbous black breasts balloon outward between my fingers as I dug into the lush, succulent black flesh. The color contrast between my white hands and her black tits was incredible. I squeezed them over and over again, addicted to the sensation of this black stripper's boobs in my hands.

"Yes! I've waited so long for this..." she moaned out, pushing her breasts outward into my hands, her throbbing nipples scratching my palms as I groped her massive jugs. She ground into me roughly as a reward, the pressure on my clothed dick driving me crazy.

The pleasure of squeezing her black tits was enough to distract me from my resistance to this. I knew this was wrong. I knew that this was going much further than I planned, much further than it should, but this wasn't full-on cheating. Just a bit of fooling around. I wasn't cheating, I hadn't gone that far, and it was this last shred of hope that I clung to. Even as I was squeezing a naked black stripper's big, juicy tits as she ground her amazing ass against my clothed, bulging married cock, I still felt like I could walk out of this, fidelity intact. I honestly did.

But then Aisha leaned forward, and unzipped my pants.

"Wait..." I sighed weakly as I felt her push herself up on me, giving herself free reign to pull open my pants, tugging my slacks till they got caught up on my knees. The only thing between her and my bulging member was my thin boxer-briefs.

"Jesus, you're big..." she said to herself as she slid her hand over my covered shaft, making me jump. My hands were still gripping her huge tits as she did all this, so I was unable to stop her as I felt her fingers curl under the band of my boxer-briefs and tugged them down to my knees, exposing my massive, married shaft to her eyes for the first time. "Holy shit!" she called out as my rock hard prick stood proud, harder than it had ever been, a beacon drawing her eyes to my crotch. I have a nine-inch cock, but I swear I was so fucking hard and swollen I might have somehow gained an extra inch. My erect pillar swayed slightly in the heated air, and her eyes remained locked to it, gazing over every inch hungrily. "I love it! I fucking love it! I just knew you were huge. I knew it!"

She leaned back and slid, and as I maintained my grip on her large, smooth black breasts, she moved down so her naked pussy was dangerously close to my throbbing cock. She slid herself down, sliding her ass along my torso till my cock slid in between her prominent ass cheeks, so my length was fully wedged in the crack of her ass. She ground down into me, her round ass squeezing my aching prick

"Ahhh!" I moaned, the pleasure overwhelming. She ground into me slowly, tantalizingly, driving me crazy but not over the edge. Despite myself, I humped up into her, sliding my cock along her ass crack. I kept my hands on her breasts, squeezing them firmly, gripping them as I held on for the ride. We went at this for a few minutes, as she slowly drove me with insane with lust, till I was squirming below her, aching for release. Finally, she slid herself up so my married cock was freed from the fleshy prison of her ass crack. It swayed in the air, my swollen meat desperate for pleasure, before she slid herself down, her back still against my front, and the tip of my cock was pressing against her ready cunt.

"Oh, uh... no," I sighed weakly, trying to stop her.

"Baby, I've wanted to feel you inside me for so long..." she moaned, sliding her pussy over the head of my swollen shaft, coating it with her juices, but not taking it further. My cock was aching for her. It wanted to be inside her so bad, but that last shred of reason spoke out, trying to put an end to this before it got out of hand. "Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked, looking up at me, biting her lip.

"No... please," I begged, trying to convey how badly I didn't want to fuck her while firmly squeezing her huge black tits with my cock poised to enter her pussy. Somehow, she didn't believe me.

"Mmm, I don't think so, baby," she purred. "You're trying to be a good hubby, but I know what you really want. You try to be a good husband, but all you think of is pussy! And big tits! And fucking slutty women! Thinking about my tight black pussy, and wondering why you just didn't go all the way when you had the chance. I think you want to fuck my slutty cunt... don't you? Every time you have to fuck your boring little white wife, you've been thinking about me... about that nasty black cunt! Haven't you... haven't you!?" she asked.

"Yes!" I relented. "But I can't! I want to, but I just can't! Please!" I sighed as I felt my mushroom tip sliding along the entrance to her cunt, her juices coating it, lubing it, readying it for sex.

"But it so wants to make you happy," she replied, sliding her pussy against me, teasing me. "And I so want it... I want that fucking dick. Inside me. You have to know it's a better pussy than your wife's, don't you?"

"Yeah," I groaned out, my eyes nearly blinded with pleasure as I gripped her big, soft tits roughly. "I know it's better. I know your pussy would be better than my wife's." I admitted.

"That's right baby, it would be. That black pussy knows how to make a dick feel welcome. It knows how to drive a dick crazy. Black pussy is the best... don't you know that? Doesn't that fat married dick deserve the best?" she asked, bringing her lips up, sucking at my taut neck.

"Ugh..." I groaned, shivering with pleasure. I couldn't think straight. I was being driven crazy. My mind was a chaos of noise, of images and feelings, of each of my sensations working in overdrive.

"Why don't you just slide it in?" she asked me, her honey-like voice working into my brain, trying to take control of my actions. "It would feel so fucking good, wouldn't it? Imagine that tight black cunt, squeezing every inch of that big white married cock! Are you imagining it?"

"Yes..." I admitted, my own voice heavy with lust. Her black cunt would be so tight. I knew it. It would just have to be. Women like Aisha, all these temptresses, they seemed to always have crazy tight cunts. These women could only have the confidence they did if they knew they could back it up, and Aisha could. I just knew it.

"Don't you want to be balls deep inside me? Fucking my brains out?" Aisha asked, her body still sliding against mine, teasing my cock. "Don't I deserve it? I've been in your mind for so long, driving you crazy... shouldn't I be rewarded for that? For tempting you with my hot body... my big tits... my round ass?"

"...married..." I gasped out, almost unable to form more words, taking strength in the one thing I was fighting for. I was still seeking solace in her fleshy black tits, squeezing them over and over again, basking in their softness as I tried to fight off her advances.

"That's right, baby, you're a married man, and I'm the twisted, nasty, slutty bitch who wants to steal you from your wife," Aisha said, licking my neck. "I've never met your wife, and I can't fucking stand the ugly bitch! An ugly, pathetic, uptight bitch who can't keep her man happy."

"Don't say that," I said, trying to defend my wife.

"But it's true, isn't it?" she asked.

"Uh..." I replied, unable to bring myself to say any more.

"It is, isn't it?" she began. "Your wife is as pathetic and disgusting as I say she is, isn't she? You got married to that cute girl you thought you were supposed to like, but after a year, you realized how fucking dull and unattractive she truly is. You don't want someone cute! Yuck! You want someone filthy! And nasty! You would much rather shack up with a dirty slut! You married her, like, a year ago, and she can't even make your dick hard anymore. But me... we first met a year ago, and your cock is fucking throbbing for me..."

"Please..." I begged, the chaos in my mind almost making me lose my sanity.

"If she still turned you on, you wouldn't be here, about to fuck another woman. Some slutty black bitch that no white wife would ever want her man around." Despite my objections, I was moving with her slightly, keeping my cock poised against her waiting pussy. "God, you want to fuck me so bad, don't you? Don't you!"

"No!" I replied, gasping for breath, squeezing her big tits.

"Just slide your cock inside me... feel my black pussy squeezing your cock!" she begged, kissing my jaw.

"No," I repeated, despite every nerve in my body telling me otherwise.

"Fuck me!" she urged.

"No..."

"Do it!" she urged.

"No..."

"Sink that white cock inside me." she gasped, her voice almost making me lose control.

"No..."

"Up to the balls..."

"No..."

"I want to feel your big balls pressed up against my clit."

"No..." I said, my entire body shaking with need. The beat in my head was deafening, and the only thing that could reach my ears was her sensuous voice.

"Fuck my black pussy and make me your slut forever..."

"Please..." I gasped.

"Fuck me, baby," she begged.

"Uh..." I moaned, pinching her nipples.

"Slide that fat cock inside me and fill me with thick cum..." she urged, moving her lips to my ear.

"Fuck..." I groaned, having to stop myself from humping upwards and giving her what she wanted.

"Fill this nasty, black, stripper's cunt with all that cum you promised your wife."

"Jesus..."

"I bet you want fill me up with cum and give me a baby, don't you?"

"OH! God!" I groaned out, a rippled of blinding pleasure going down my spine and through my aching cock at the thought of what she just suggested.

"Ha! I knew it! You're so nasty! I love it!" she moaned out, kissing my cheek. I squirmed beneath her for a few moments, my mind fraught and tormented, and she let me settle down for a few seconds before finally speaking up again.

"Just admit it... you want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yes," I admitted, but I still didn't give in fully.

"You so want to fill me with cum..."

"Yeah, I do..."

"Betray your wife, and fuck some cheap slut..."

"Ugh..."

"Give me that dick." she whispered hotly, biting my earlobe, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. My throat was tightened, I couldn't think, I couldn't fight it. The last little shred of loyalty I felt towards my plain, unattractive, flat-chested wife was being worn down. And she sensed it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she whispered, her honey-tinged voice like a raging river, eroding the last of my resistance. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck my black cunt! Do it! Make me scream! Do it! Fuck me! Make me your black slut! Fuck me! Make me scream! Make me cum! Please! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The river was raging, eroding that last thin thread holding my marriage together. A thin little string in my mind was what was keeping me loyal to my wife, and her cascading words were wearing that string down. Over and over, her words like a chant, wearing me down, wearing me down, wearing me down.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She kept repeating this, again and again, wearing me down, until finally...

The string snapped.

My hips rose, seemingly on their own accord, and then finally, after weeks of craving this very thing, I sank my throbbing, married cock into Aisha's taut, black cunt.

"AHHH! FUCK!" Aisha screamed out loudly, her head falling back in pleasure.

"Jesus!" I groaned, eyes screwed shut in pleasure as I slid my cock into her. The feeling of her tight, dripping black cunt wrapped around my bone-hard shaft was almost overwhelming, but I maintained enough self-control not to lose it immediately. Her pussy was squeezing the hell out of my pulsing dick, but she was so fucking wet and ready I was able to smoothly slide my sizable shaft balls deep inside her.

"Oh my God!" she cried out, squirming in pleasure. I slid my hands down to her waist, gripping her hips to hold her in place against me. She ground against my cock, gyrating on my post, gripping me tautly. Her cunt was spasming around my meat, giving it the type of pleasure it so desperately needed. "GAHH! You're so fucking big!" she cried out in awed pleasure. She rotated her hips slowly, sliding her ass against me as she rotated my prick inside of her.

"Ohh... God!" I grunted through clenched teeth. "You're so Goddamn tight! Holy shit!" We stayed like this for a few moments, riding out this initial pleasure, getting used to these new sensations. Finally, her body seemed to relax and she began to sigh in pleasure. She turned to look back at me, her face on my shoulder as she grinned wickedly at me. She licked her lips and spoke.

"Fuck me..." she repeated one last time, and this time, and with a wolfish grin, I complied. I began to pump up into her, sliding my swollen prick in and out of her, working up into a steady pace. "Fuck... fuck! That's it! Ughhh! YES!" she screamed out.

"Uhhh... uhhhh... yes," I sighed, feeling her warm, tight black pussy squeezing my throbbing meat. I had needed this for so fucking long. And finally, like finally scratching that all encompassing itch, as soon as I began to scratch it, the relief was simply incredible. I felt my entire body relax, getting into it.

"Yeah... yeah!" Aisha screamed out. "Fuck that's good!" Her back was sliding against my front as I drilled up into her. I slid my hands down her legs, cupping my hands behind her knees, and yanked her legs up so they were pointing upwards, spread wide. Now in this new position, with her more exposed for me, I began to drill up into her harder. "SHIT! YES! Holy Shit! YES!" she squealed.

"Your pussy's so fucking good!" I grunted out, getting into this filthy encounter. After being stuck for a few weeks with my only sexual outlet being my wife, feeling a real, tight, slutty cunt around my dick just felt right.

"Jesus, baby! You're so Goddamn big! Fuck!" Aisha cried out, looking down between her bouncing black tits, eyes locked on my thick white meat hammering her black pussy. I pumped in and out, feeling her tight cunt muscles squeezing me, her juices coating my shaft, aiding in making this fuck even harder. Her small, tight black cunt was being stuffed with hard white meat, the puffy lips stretched taut around me as it swallowed all nine inches of swollen cock. Her clit was throbbing as my heavy, cum-filled nut sack slapped against it, making her quiver in pleasure.

Despite all the build-up and how on edge I had been, I was feeling pretty good at this point. My previous experiences had given me good stamina, so I wasn't too on edge. I could go for a little while, giving the black slut on top of me everything she deserved. She deserved to get fucked. She deserved to cum like crazy. For all the desire she had inspired, I would repay it to her ten-fold.

Any guilt I felt was gone, at least at the moment. I had given into my addiction, and I would have to pay the consequences later, but for now, I would savor the moment. And I was, savoring the feeling of her insanely tight black cunt squeezing the hell out of my aching cock. The aching cock my wife simply couldn't take care of, no matter how hard she tried. She wasn't capable of this type of lusty, nasty encounter, the type of nasty, filthy sex I so badly needed.

"God dammit! YES!" she screamed. Her head was raised so she could watch the action, and it was bobbing and swaying as I fucked her. Her eyes were lidding with pure pleasure. "Babe... babe... babe..." she moaned out. She reached down and rapidly began to vigorously rub her clit. "Babe, you're gonna make me fucking cum! Yes... yes... oh God yes! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me! Yes! YES! YES! I'm gonna... gonna... gonna fucking cum! Yes! YES! YES! AAAHHHHH! I'm gonna fucking squirt! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She then jerked her body up, my cock sliding out of her, coated in her sex juices. Her back arched as she violently rubbed herself.

"AHHHHHH! YYYYEEEESSSS!" she screamed as a torrent of her sex juices squirted from her quivering cunt, landing on the floor in front of us. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she kept rubbing herself, her squirting juices splashing off her fingers and onto my crotch. "HHHHHNNNNNN!" she groaned, eyes screwed shut in pleasure as she came in waves, torrents of her juices squirting out of her. "AHH!" she screamed out one last time, her body relaxing and collapsing onto me. "Ahhh..." she exhaled, breathing hard, temporarily satisfied. I was happy to let her savor her pleasure, but my throbbing prick made me impatient for more lusty action.

I wouldn't have to wait long.

With a jerk, she sat up, and on shaky legs, turning to face me, her big black tits bouncing as she moved.

"God, baby, I haven't cum like that in years!" she told me with a dazed smile. "My nasty cunt squirts for big, white, married dick! When a white boy makes me cum like that... I always return the favor." With that, she moved forward, climbing aboard, straddling me, face-to-face. She reached around me, planting her hands on the couch behind me, putting her big black tits right in front of my face. She let me take in her mammoth, perfectly shaped black breasts before wrapping one arm around my head and pulling my face into them. I let her have her way as I dove face-first into her big soft tits, scrubbing my face against the smooth flesh, a throaty moan of content escaping from me. I couldn't imagine a moment where I would be more at peace, my face lost in-between a set of big tits, my nose buried in cleavage, my face smothered with soft flesh.

I was home.

I savored my position, scrubbing my face into this black stripper's prodigious rack, feeling her hard nipples scraping my face. As I felt her reach back and snake her fingers around my throbbing cock, my mouth found one of her hard nipples. I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck, finally living out my fantasy of sucking this black stripper's big tits.

"Ahhh!" she sighed as my mouth tugged at her rubbery nipple, my tongue circling the hard nub, coating her dark areola with saliva. I felt her guide my cock upward, slapping it against the outside of her juicy cunt, teasing me for a few moments before acting, sliding downward, taking my large married dick inside of her again.

"Jesus!" I moaned out, her nipple escaping my mouth for just a moment so I could moan my pleasure into her cleavage. She slid down, smoothly taking my full length into her taut pussy once again, sliding down until her ass slapped against my thighs.

"Fuck..." she sighed. "I can't get over that fucking dick of yours. So fucking big! Ain't a white girl alive that can handle a dick this big!" Well, I knew a few, to be honest, but I would let her have her moment. She ground into my lap, squeezing my aching prick again, driving me crazy. She then pulled back for a moment and reached down to grab the hem of my shirt, pulling it up roughly till my upper half was exposed.

"I wanna feel you against me," she moaned out before pressing her body against mine, her black breasts pressing into my naked chest. She tossed my shirt back onto the ground, right into a spot where her sex-juices had puddled up. My nice shirt, one that Amanda had bought for me as a gift, was now getting soaked with her juices. She pressed her lips against me, our tongues meeting in a fiery kiss. We ground against each other as we made out, her cunt squeezing my full length perfectly. She ran her hands against my fit chest, feeling me up hungrily as we kissed. After feasting on each others' mouths for a bit, our lips parted, spit connecting our lips as she slid upward, pulling my mouth back down towards her breasts as she rose on my bloated prick. My mouth locked in on her other nipple, nibbling on it as rose till only the head of my cock was still inside her. Then, she dropped down.

1...7891011...14