Survivor's Remorse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

I did you a fuckin' favor, IRVING. I lied for you. When I went to the hospital, they insisted on getting the cops involved. I told the police that I was mugged. I even pretended that they stole my wallet and my cash. Janice made me call and get new credit cards and get a new driver's license, all of which cost me time out of work and cash out of my pocket.

So if you mention my name in any connotation ... If you even hint that I knew shit about your divorce, I'll march my ass back down to the police station and tell them what really happened. Capiche?"

"Wow, Rick," I said. "You're playing hard ball. We've got a few problems now."

"What problems?" he asked.

"Rick my lawyer already has the papers," I said. "We not only named you in my divorce, but I'm suing you as well."

"For what?" he asked. His voice was so high pitched that it was almost a shriek.

"Well our state doesn't allow alienation of affection suits," I said. "But it does allow monies for actions leading to the dissolution of a marriage. My lawyer figures I can get about a hundred grand from you. The judge probably wouldn't give me all of it from you ... He'd probably see Wendy as being equally responsible. So I'd get 50K from her and the rest from you. It would be a way to mitigate whatever I had to pay her."

"Oh fuck," he said. "I don't have that kind of money!"

"Rick, stay here," I said. "I'll run over to my lawyer's office and get him to take your name off of all of the papers. I'll have him draw up papers so you can sign off on them that say that you had nothing to do with any of this, okay?"

"Yeah, do that," he said. It only proved that he was either really shaken up by the thought of being sued ... Or of his wife finding out what he'd done. Or maybe that he was a complete and utter moron.

"Trust me," I said. "I will have your name removed from every page in my divorce decree and I will cancel the suit against you. I promise. I'm going right now. Just stay here and watch TV. If you have to leave for any reason, come back here so you can sign the papers. If you don't sign them the changes won't go into the record."

I ran out of the house as if I was really in a hurry. I drove to his house and knocked on the door. I had to play this just right.

Janice came to the door. She smiled when she saw me and invited me in. "Hi Vee. What's going on?" she asked. "Wait, we've done this before haven't we. You're buying some special present for Wendy and you need some advice, right?"

"Janice, Honey, I wish that was it," I said sadly. "Maybe you should sit down." We went into her living room. Janice was a short, cute chubby woman who always had a smile for everyone. I hated what I was about to do to her but Rick had pissed me off.

"Jan, I'm seeing a lawyer tomorrow to divorce Wendy," I said.

"Shut the front door!" she hissed. "You have got to be kidding me. It's that fucking secretary of yours isn't it? Wendy was so right to be jealous of her."

"Janice, Wendy is paranoid," I said. "My secretary is 57 years old and has kids my age."

"Then why are you dumping her? She loves you," she said.

"Janice, I think I loved her more," I said. "I never cheated on her ... Not once. Not ever!"

"This makes no sense," she said.

"Janice ... She cheated on me," I said. Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me.

"Whoever told you that is lying to you," she said. "Wendy would nev ..."

"I saw it with my own eyes," I said.

"But who ..." she began. And then she just looked at me. She was trying to think of something to say but no words formed.

"Janice she cheated on me with Rick," I said.

"Rick who?" she asked. I waited for her synapses to fire.

"MY RICK?" she screamed suddenly. I nodded. "That motherfucker! I'll ... I'll ... Wait! How do I know that this isn't some sort of prank? Did Rick put you up to this? Is this a test? Are you wearing a camera?"

"Janice, I beat the shit out of him when I caught him," I said. And suddenly the wheels started turning. I told her the entire thing. I told her how I had come home early and caught them. And I could tell she believed me.

She started crying and calling both of them all kinds of names. She threatened to castrate him and then thought better of it. "Who's your divorce lawyer?" she asked. "I'm going to nail his ass to the wall.

She ran up the stairs and started destroying all of his favorite things. She threw all of his sports jerseys in the bathtub and poured a gallon of bleach all over them. She got scissors and started cutting up all of his clothes and cried through all of it. I was in shock.

I was shocked by the violence of her reaction, how quickly she went about it, and by how surgical it was. She knew exactly what to do to hurt him the most. And then she turned and looked at me.

"I need your help," she said.

"Oh No!" I said. "I do not need to get in trouble for destroying private property."

"That isn't what I had in mind," she said.

A half hour later Rick came into their house in a panic. Janice had called him and told him there was an emergency.

As soon as she'd called him she had unbuttoned her blouse. Janice was, as I said cute and chubby. Her breasts were large and firm. Her ass was big and round. The only noticeable flaw in her body was her tummy. After bearing three children it was distended and there was nothing outside of surgery that would ever make it tight and flat again.

She walked slowly over to me and pulled my pants open. The blowjob that Janice gave me would have made a priest hard. She put everything she had into it and she was very good. I pushed her back and returned the favor. Her pussy was very pink. It was shaved bare and really wet.

Her natural aroma was exotic and smelled like cinnamon. I took my time and made sure she was really ready.

"I'm not built like Wend ..." she began. I shushed her by putting my lips on hers. For a long time I just kissed her. I kissed her lips, her face, her neck and everything I could reach. She started rubbing herself on me and her hand grabbed my dick.

The next thing I knew I was in her. It was wonderful. Janice wasn't tight. But she knew how to use her muscles to squeeze and grab my hard on in a way that was much better. The way she moved her hips and rubbed those huge titties on me was magical.

I found out even as we built towards a climax that she likes to have her neck bitten. When I did that she bucked her pelvis so hard that I almost came out of her.

"Ohhhh fuck! Keep doing that," she yelled, just as Rick came into the house.

"Janice, what the fuck are you doing?" he screamed.

"Getting fucked," she smiled back at him. "Vee, Rick has gotten me pregnant three times, but he's never done my butt. I want you to be the first."

"Nooo!" he screamed

"No what?" she hissed. "How many times did you fuck my best friend?"

"But, this is different," he said. "He isn't wearing a condom and you know how easily you get pregnant."

"Yeah, there is that," she said. Even as she said it she pushed her big round ass up in the air. I rubbed my dick in her pussy and covered the tip of it with our combined juices. She pulled her cheeks apart and I licked around her puckered hole. I pushed one finger slowly inside of her virgin ass. With my other hand I started gently rubbing her pussy.

As I stroked the finger inside her ass faster, she started to push her ass back against the finger. I added another finger and started over.

"Oh fuck, Vee," she hissed. "Your fingers are stretching my ass. It feels so weird."

"Janice, don't do this," screamed Rick.

"Do you want to stay married to me?" she asked.

"Yes," he said thickly.

"Then sit down, shut up and watch," she said. "I want you to remember every second of it. And we're going to be at it for a while."

I took my time. I stuck my dick back inside of her steaming pussy, smiling at Rick the whole time. When my dick was so hard that I was sure I would cum soon, I pulled the fingers out and punched the tip of my rock hard dick at her anal vestibule.

I pushed so hard that I thought my dick would break, but it barely penetrated her anal sphincter. It was so tight that I thought the head of my dick would snap off inside her.

"Oooooooh," she moaned. I rubbed her clit sending tinkles through her. "Ohhh Veeeeee!" she moaned. "If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum again and we'll have to start all over. I pushed a tiny bit more of my dick inside of her.

"Ah-ah-ah," she said. She was panting and taking short shallow breaths as I pushed forward. I tried to time each push so that each little push forward happened as she exhaled.

Finally I was bottomed out in her. I pulled back a tiny bit and pushed forward again. I watched the ripples in her fat ass as I slammed home. "Oooooh!" she moaned. I reached under her and grabbed her big swinging tits. I fingered her nipples and bit her on her neck again. Janice was already bent over but she relaxed and spread her legs further apart allowing me easier access.

She reached behind herself and grabbed the back of my thigh pulling me even deeper inside of her. I pulled out and pushed back again, still nibbling on her sensitive neck.

"Oh yeah, Vee," she said. "Fuck my ass!" I heard a sob and I thought that she was being really brave. I thought that she was putting on a show. Pretending to like it, even though it hurt.

She slammed her ass against me increasing our rhythm, because I had stopped out of fear of hurting her. When I heard the second sob, I realized that it hadn't come from her. Rick was crying as he watched.

Meanwhile Janice had adjusted to what we were doing and was ready. "Fuck my ass baby," she moaned again. And I did I started out slowly and gradually built up both speed and force until I was just slamming her fat ass.

She was moaning and meeting me with every stroke. Her ass was so warm and so tight that it felt like I was fucking a volcano. My fingers started thrashing her pussy faster. I flicked her clit, I wanted her to cum with me and I was about to unload in her ass.

It was so tight and so hot that I knew I couldn't last much longer. I was no stranger to anal sex, Wendy and I did it all the time. But this was different. First because it was a different woman and secondly because Rick was there, helplessly watching. Somehow it made it all better. Not that I enjoyed cheating. But at that moment I hated Rick for what he'd done to me. The bastard had ended my marriage and from the sound of things, this was as far as Janice wanted to take her revenge. Apparently, she just wanted him to watch me fuck her and then she was going to take him back.

So I put a little bit more effort into it. "That's it baby, tear that ass up," she moaned. "Oh yeah, fuck that ass baby. Make it really good," she said. "This is the only time anything other than toilet paper will ever go up this ass, so make me remember it."

Rick fell off of the sofa and started crying then.

"Get up you, pig!" she yelled. "Get up, or I'll make you lick his cum out of my ass."

Rick got up so fast I thought he was a gymnast. It looked as if he'd done some kind of flip to roll back up onto the couch.

I laughed so hard that I lost control. Cum shot out of my dick under pressure and the slushy, wet smacking sounds that were very audible. Even when my dick shrank, Janice's asshole wouldn't let go of it. I had to pull it out.

"Rick, go upstairs and get a wash cloth and the liquid soap," she hissed.

"Why?" he whined.

"I want Vee to fuck me one more time," she said. "I want another long, slow, romantic fuck in my pussy, while you go and pick up the kids. Take them to McDonald's to eat. Because I'm probably going to be worn out."

"So why do you need the soap?" he asked.

"Because I'm going to probably have to suck his dick again, to get him nice and hard. And then before you leave you're going to kiss me goodbye, the way you always do. Do you really want me to suck his dick, straight from my ass the way the women in your porno movies do?" she asked. he thought about it and ran up the stairs.

We could tell when he got to the bathroom. I realized why she'd really sent him up the stairs. He screamed and started yelling suddenly.

"Janice, why'd you have to do that?" he said. "My Calvin Johnson Jersey and my Matt Stafford Jersey will cost a lot of money to replace. But they don't make Ndamukong Suh Jersey for the Lions anymore. To replace that Jersey, I'll have to go to EBay or one of the sports memorabilia shops. It's going to cost a lot of money!"

"I'll bet it's cheaper than a divorce," she said, silencing him instantly.

She lovingly rubbed my dick and balls with the soap and dried it with the wash cloth. Then she sucked it. She licked it from base to tip, teasing me. She ran her tongue in circles around the head. She licked my balls. She sucked each one inside of her mouth. And then she really went to town. She inhaled my dick. Her head rose and fell faster on every stroke. It felt as if her throat opened and she slowly rubbed her nose against my lower abdomen. Her tongue massaged the vein running along the bottom of my shaft and she rolled her eyes upwards so I could look into them.

I had never seen anything like it, even in a porno movie. I had never felt anything like it. Rick was a fool. I lost control and came harder than I ever had in my life. My cum shot straight down her throat causing her to spit my dick out to avoid choking.

I fell off of the couch and lay there on the floor holding onto my overly sensitive dick. My legs thrashed around uncontrollably. I lay there rocking on the floor in the fetal position.

"Are you okay, Vee?" she asked.

"I've never felt anything like that in my life," I said. "That was the best thing I have ever experienced. Rick you are a fool for risking this."

"I never thought I was," he said. "It was a mistake."

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" I asked a smiling Janice.

"I told you, I'm not pretty and built like Wendy," she smiled. "So I had to develop some skills."

I suddenly felt sorry for Rick. I wondered exactly how many dicks his wife had to suck to become that God Damned good at it.

"Janice, you're awesome," I said. "I know you want to stay with Rick, but if you change your mind ... I would take you in a heartbeat."

Janice giggled. "What would you want with a fat girl with three kids?" she laughed.

"Janice you're one of the sweetest women I know. Your kids are great. I wouldn't mind being around them. And if I got some of this regularly, I would be in heaven," I said.

"So where were we?" she asked. "Oh shit! You came. We have to start all over again." She wiped the corner of her mouth and smeared a little of my sperm that had come out.

She went over to Rick, who looked as if he wanted to do anything except kiss her. She kissed him and forced her tongue into his mouth. "I love you Rick," she said. "I always have. I have never cheated on you until now. This is your last chance. If you ever do this again, you'll not only lose me ... You won't EVER see your kids again. Now go pick them up from school. You're already late. And Call before you come home. I'm not sure how long this is going to take."

I waved at him as he turned to leave.

After he closed the door, I sat down on the sofa. "That was great Janice," I said. "And I meant what I said ... If you ever get tired of him ..." I picked up my pants from where we'd thrown them.

"What are you doing?" she smiled. "I've never lied to Rick and I'm not going to start now." She dropped to her knees in front of me. I pulled her up and lay down on her couch. I pulled her in front of me so we were spooned. I nibbled at her ears and licked those huge tits. I sucked on them like I wanted to get milk out of them.

"Rick, you can't get me worked up like this and not ..." she began. I lifted her top leg and entered her from behind. Our coupling was gentle and loving at first and then she started begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I rolled her over onto her back and started to pound her. She wrapped those thick legs around me and started pushing her bald pussy against me.

When I finally came inside of her it felt as if my insides were ripped out of me and only a couple of small drops came out. I collapsed onto her and she wrapped her arms around me. We kissed passionately for a few moments and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

The sound of the phone woke us up. We had moved while we slept into a very comfortable position. My dick was sandwiched between her ass cheeks, my arms were wrapped around her with one hand on one of those big boobs and the other on her tummy.

"Are you still at the restaurant?" she asked. "Good ... bring me a quarter pounder with cheese meal and bring the kids home."

I dressed, kissed her one last time and drove home. Once I got there, I took a shower and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I had a can of soup in front of the TV and noticed that the message light was blinking on my phone.

I quickly scrolled through the messages, most of which were from Wendy. The latest one had come that evening. I wondered whether or not Wendy knew what I'd done that evening. And if she did know who'd told her. Had Rick told her, hoping to have someone to commiserate with, or hoping that they could get together again as some sort of revenge for the revenge? Or had it been Janice? Had Janice decided that she should throw what we'd done in Wendy's face as her way of getting revenge on her friend ... I guess former friend would be more correct.

The next morning I went to work as usual. While there, I tried my best to do all of the things that my boss would normally handle and still do my job as well. I took a break at about 10:30 and did an Internet search for the best divorce lawyers in our area.

I called three of them. One of them struck me the wrong way from the beginning. He had an attitude that told me that my case was only one of many and his purpose was to get as much money out of the situation as possible. Not for me, or for Wendy, he was only looking to get as much money for himself as possible.

The third guy was unavailable. The procedure in his office was that I would make an appointment to speak to one of his assistants who would take down the details of the case and handle most if the paperwork and initial meetings. If anything didn't go well or there were any complications, I'd get an appointment to see him. I crossed him off of the list as well.

That left the guy in the middle, who turned out to be a woman. Not only was she available for an appointment that day, but after finding out my work situation, she agreed to come to me. I suggested a luncheon meeting and had Darwin cater a lunch from one of the best places in town.

The lunch went really well. I gave her all of my financial information and the details of why I wanted the divorce. Her first suggestion was for me to talk to Wendy.

"You have no idea why she did what she did," she said. "Once the two of you talk, you might find yourself able to forgive her."

I nodded my head. I told her that I would speak to Wendy, but that I wanted her to draw up the papers in the mean time.

As she left, promising to stay in touch, it seemed to be perfectly timed for Darwin to arrive to tell me that I had a phone call.

As I answered the phone I knew instantly who it was. Wendy's parents and I had grown close over the ten years, eight of which we'd been married, that I'd known them. His voice sounded heavier this time although he was trying to remain cordial.

"Vee, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said evenly.

"Yes, I can hear that in the tone of your voice," he said. The sarcasm in HIS tone wasn't lost on me. "So what's going on with the happiest, most in-love couple I know?"

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers