All Comments on 'Suzie's Lessons Ch. 06'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
different

this was different but worth the wait......i kow the prom will be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well..

I really liked the first part of your story so far, until the chages in the relationship of the young (now) couple. from there it wasn't that erotic anymore, everything seemed to be based on fear. and in this chapter it got even worse. no erotic its more fear and drugs. its rather a policestory than literotica. I hope you can change back without criminals and fear in every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait for the next three!

You've certainly got my attention with your writing. What else can I say? Just a couple things:

This is the first time I have cried and came while reading the same story and chapter,and I'm also sad that there is only ten chapters to this. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sudden

Unlike one of the comments I don't think any of the other chapters contained any fear, other than the standard teen female variety. I do however see the sudden change in tempo, topic and temperature of the story... I can understand why it would be off-putting to many.

One comment mentioned crying. Myself I was horrified.

You obviously were writing for these effects, so to that I congratulate you... I'll reserve judgment on the rest of the story till I read it.

Last thought: first time I've posted in forever...

Some good writing man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A prom date will "fix" a rape?

So all a high school girl needs to get over being drugged and gang-raped is a date to the prom? Before I checked your profile, I figured this must have been written by a kid. You're old enough that you should know that getting asked to the prom 12 hours after you've been raped isn't going to make everything all better.

A pretty insensitive chapter in what has been an OK story so far.

RichSzRichSzover 14 years ago
Hated The Rape

Such a great story but I felt the rape was disturbing and unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Do you seriously think that being asked to prom is going to make a rape victim feel better?! WTF?! Have you ever known a victim of rape?

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Some Perspective, Please.

l know commenters bring their own life experiences here; so do I. But those anonymous souls who got so agitated about the other characters response to Mary's rape need to take a deep breath and consider:

1. It's just a story.

2. The author wanted to inject some serious drama and conflict into the plot, which is a valid choice in a multi-chapter story with several significant characters with their own subplots.

3. These are all high school kids trying to deal with an issue most adults can't process without a lot of time and, ideally, professional assistance. Since at this point in the story Mary doesn't want to come forward for help, the others are just trying to be as supportive as they know how. If they are being naive and unintentionally superficial in the way they go about it, that's actually pretty realistic.

4. Although I don't personally have experience with this trauma (thank God), it's always bothered me to see the movie-of-the-week response to rape, where the best friend/counselor/relative quickly gets the victim to come forward, she calls the police, gets examined, works through her feelings with a therapist, bravely faces her attacker(s) in court and becomes a crusading activist in less than 90 minutes of screen time.

Is it just me, or is the scenario in this story, as awkward as it is, more likely to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the rape

I actually think you handled Mary's rape okay l. I guess I'll find out how you continue with that. Personally I hope Curt, Scott, Mark,and any real man beat the shit out of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES