Suzie's Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Suzie made her way past several more guys to the end of the hall. Along the way, a few tried to grab her ass and tits and proposition her. At the end of the hall, she found a partially closed door to a bedroom. She could hear voices inside and there was a light on. Suzie was about to push the door open when Kevin, the owner of the house grabbed her elbow.

"Where're you going?" he asked.

"I'm looking for my friend Mary," Suzie said. "Have you seen her?"

"I don't think she's in here. Have you looked out back?" he asked.

"Yes, I've looked everywhere except in these rooms," Suzie said.

"Well, she's not in there," Kevin said.

With that the door opened and some half drunk guy pushed outward between them. Suzie looked quickly into the room and noticed a guy zipping up his pants and another guy naked from the waist down behind the bed. He appeared to be fucking someone or something.

Suzie moved quickly into the room before the guy leaving got past Kevin and he could stop her. Kevin tried to grab her arm as she moved around the bed. The guy that had been zipping up walked past her with only a glance.

As Suzie rounded the foot of the bed she could clearly see a bare right foot of a person lying down on the floor. Kevin was yelling at her to get out but she kept going. Next she spotted girl clothes, a shoe and a blouse. The blouse looked like the one she remembered Mary wearing.

Suzie could now see the left foot with a sock and shoe on and a skirt and panties bundled on the ankle above it. As she cleared the bed, the half naked guy was starting to stand up. He had clearly been fucking the mouth of someone below him. The girl beneath him was naked except that one foot. Her pussy was red and overflowing with cum and a big puddle of cum lay on the carpet beneath her ass. Her dark pussy hair was completely soaked and matted to her body.

As Suzie glanced up she thought she recognized Mary's smallish breasts, which she had seen a couple times. Suzie watched the guy stand and turn. She could not yet see the person on the floor as the guy blocked her view.

As he turned, she saw his half hard dick covered in what looked like cum. He stumbled past her looking for his pants. At that moment she finally got a clear look at the girl on the floor as Kevin grabbed her arm to pull her away. It was Mary.

Mary looked to be in a daze. Her lips were red and covered in cum. Cum flowed from a corner of her mouth down her cheek to her neck. The hollow of her neck had a puddle of cum in it. She had cum in her hair and on her forehead and cheeks. Suzie screamed!

Kevin tried to pull her away but she fought back. Suzie could feel tears welling up in her eyes. What had these monsters done to her poor friend? Kevin was pleading with her to leave and he would help Mary but she broke free and pushed him away.

"Get the hell out of here, you bastard," Suzie screamed!

Kevin backed away, as Suzie sobbing, knelt by her friend. She could vaguely hear Kevin clearing everyone from the room and out of the hall.

"Mary, what have they done to you?" Suzie cried.

Suzie tried to lift Mary's head but she just groaned and would not sit up. Suzie grabbed a pillow from the bed and pulled the pillow cover off it. She used the pillow cover as a rag to wipe away the cum from Mary's face. She wiped down Mary's body as best she could to remove all the cum. Cum was still running slowly from Mary's pussy as Suzie wiped it away. Suzie could hardly see straight through her tears. She pushed the pillow case between Mary's legs and then tried again to get her to sit up. This time Mary opened her eyes. She had a very faraway look like she too had been drugged.

"Mary, we've got to get you dressed and out of here. Can you sit up on the bed?" Suzie asked.

Mary only weakly smiled at her but made no attempted to move. Suzie grabbed her friend under the arms and tried to lift her but she was dead weight and too heavy. Suzie was only able to push her back a bit so her back was resting against the wall. Suzie retrieved her shirt from the floor and worked it over her head. She did not bother looking for the bra.

After she had the shirt on, she heard shouting from down the hall. It was Peggy and Scott calling for her. Suzie yelled out and they quickly appeared at the door. Suzie asked Scott to stay back at the door but wanted Peggy's help. She asked if Janie was okay and they said she fell asleep in the car. They locked her in and came looking for her since she was gone so long.

Peggy gasped as she rounded the corner of the bed and saw Mary half naked with a cum stained pillow case stuffed against her pussy. Peggy helped Suzie get Mary's panties and skirt up her leg from her ankle and back in place. Suzie put her missing sock and shoe back on. They then had Scott help them lift Mary and he basically carried her himself out to the backseat of the car.

The party was over even though it was only 10:30. Most everyone was gone or going. Obviously, everyone had cleared out thinking the cops would be there soon. Suzie thanked Scott and Peggy for their help. Suzie was still crying lightly, as was Peggy, when she climbed into the car to drive away. Peggy wanted to know if she wanted them to follow her. Suzie told her they would be okay now and thanked them again.

As she pulled away to go home, she realized taking Mary home like this was not the best thing to do. At least not until Suzie had some time to think of how they should handle this. Maybe she should have just called the police immediately but all she could think about was the embarrassment to her friend and her poor parents. Suzie finally decided to go to the diner and get them both coffees to sober up. Once they could help her think of how to handle this, they would figure it out. Mostly Mary could decide what she wanted to do.

Suzie parked the car at the diner. She activated the child proof locks to keep Janie or Mary from leaving the car and went into the diner for coffee. She had parked in back to avoid people looking in the car.

Before she bought the coffee, she went to a pay phone and dialed 911. She had made up her mind on the ride over she would make an anonymous call to the police to report a rape at Kevin's house. She had to do something to get back at that bastard for what he had done to Mary. She placed the call, told the operator about the rape and the address but hung up when they asked her name. When she returned to the car with the coffee, she woke Janie up. Janie seemed to be coming down off the drug somewhat and the nap seemed to help.

"Where are we?" Janie asked groggily.

"We're at the diner. Here is some coffee. Drink this," Suzie said.

"What happened? I don't remember much of the party and my head feels weird," Janie said, taking a sip of the coffee.

"I'm pretty sure someone slipped some Ecstasy or something into your drink. Did you have anyone make you a drink?" Suzie asked.

"No, but I did put my drink down on the dining room table when I went to the bathroom," Janie said.

"That must be when they did it," Suzie said. "Those bastards drugged you. If I had not stopped that jerk Bart from taking you into one of the back bedrooms, you might not be a virgin anymore," Suzie stated.

"Oh, God, you can't be serious!" Janie exclaimed.

"Dead serious!" said Suzie. "And what's more, the bastards raped Mary!"

"Oh, fuck," Janie cried! "How do you know?"

Suzie said, "Janie, she is right behind you lying down in the back seat passed out like you were. They drugged her like you. Janie, it was horrible what they did to her. They fucked her repeatedly in the mouth and vagina. She was covered in cum when I found her," Suzie said as tears started to swell in her eyes again.

"Those pigs! The son of bitches," Janie said. "We should call the police."

"I just did," Suzie said. "While I was in the diner, I called 911 and anonymously reported a rape at Kevin's house. The police should be headed there now."

"Wow, Suzie," Janie said, "thanks for saving me."

"Janie, I would hate myself if I had allowed anything to happen to you, so believe me, I'm as happy as you that I got there in time. I only wish to God I had been there for Mary too," she stated with tears in her eyes.

"Well, thank you anyway. You're the best of friends," Janie said. "Suzie, what're we going to do about Mary?"

"I need to get this coffee into her and wake her up. She needs to know what happened to her so she can decide if she wants to report this or not," Suzie said.

Suzie moved into the back seat and picked up Mary's head so she could slide in.

Apparently, the drugs were finally wearing off Mary too and together they were able to wake her. Suzie attempted to get her to drink the coffee while Janie asked her if she remembered anything.

"I remember talking to one of the college guys. They were frat brothers of Kevin's brother Keith. They all came back from Rider University down near Princeton for the party. That's where the keg came from. I don't remember much after that. What happened to me?" Mary asked.

"Someone drugged you, probably with Ecstasy," Suzie said.

"Oh, my God," Mary said.

"Mary, honey, did you agree to let them have sex with you?" Suzie asked.

"What, Suzie? What are you saying?" Mary asked.

"Mary, they raped you," she said.

"Oh, no, Suzie, no! Tell me that isn't true?" Mary pleaded.

"I wish with all my heart I could Mary, but those bastards drugged you and then raped you," Suzie said fighting back tears.

Janie too was crying. Mary started crying and then sobbing uncontrollably.

"No, Suzie, no, please," Mary cried.

"Mary, this is important. Did you willingly go back into the bedroom with a guy? Do you remember agreeing to have sex with anyone?" she asked.

"Suzie, I don't remember anything after starting to talk with that college guy," Mary said.

"Do you remember his name?" Suzie asked.

"Oh, God, no. Suzie, what happened to me?" she asked.

"Mary, they raped you repeatedly in one of the back bedrooms," Suzie choked out.

"Oh, no... oh, no, Suzie no... they took my virginity, tell me no" she sobbed.

Suzie started crying more and could not respond. Janie was crying too but tried to console Mary.

Suzie finally said, "Mary, I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you."

"That is nuts," Janie said. "You couldn't be everywhere at once. This is not your doing. It's those bastards that are to blame! They need to be punished," Janie stated.

"Oh, my God, Suzie, what am I going to do?" Mary cried.

They were all silent for a minute except for sniffling.

Suzie finally said, "Mary, do you want to go tell your parents or go to the police?" she asked.

"Oh, no, Suzie, I couldn't. I just want to crawl into a hole and die," Mary said.

"Mary, you're a wonderful person, sweetie. You don't deserve this but you can't give up. You're a beautiful girl and can rise above this," Suzie said.

"Suzie, they took my innocence. I'm not the same person anymore," she sobbed.

"That's crazy, Mary. You're the same sweet person you were earlier today," Suzie tried to say convincingly, knowing full well they all knew differently.

"They should have killed me," Mary said.

"Oh, honey, don't say things like that," Suzie sobbed.

They all cried for a good half hour without saying anything. Finally Janie broke the silence.

"Mary, we need to know if you want to press charges against these guys. If so we need to go to the police right away. I saw on "Law and Order" that they need to do what is called a rape kit on you. They need to test for semen and other stuff," Janie said.

"No, I'm too embarrassed and I don't want my parents to find out. It'd kill my Dad," Mary said.

"Mary, I have to tell you I already did call the cops but anonymously and sent them to Kevin's house. I couldn't see him getting away with this. He deserves to be charged but I didn't mention you at all. Hopefully your name will never come up," she said.

"Oh, Suzie, I hope not. I just want to forget about this and hopefully everyone else will too. I mean how can I face people at school?" she asked.

"Hopefully most will not find out. Janie and I can help by talking to the few people who know and tell them to please be quiet," Suzie said.

"Who does know?" Mary asked.

"Well, Scott and Peggy for sure," Suzie said. "And that bastard Kevin too! I wouldn't be surprised that Tim knows too. Which means Gail probably knows."

"Suzie... who did it to me?" Mary asked, starting to cry again.

"Mary, honey, I don't know for sure," Suzie said. "I saw two of the guys and might be able to recognize them again but I don't know their names."

"Do you know... who did me first? Who took my virginity?" Mary asked.

"No, I don't," Suzie said.

"Oh, my God," Mary said. "I've lost my virginity and I have no idea to whom," she sobbed and both of her friends joined her crying for several more minutes.

It was nearly 11:30 and they were all supposed to be home by midnight. Janie had finished her coffee and was feeling better except, of course, heart broken for Mary. Suzie got Mary to drink some of the coffee but it was hard because she was sobbing nearly nonstop. Finally Suzie slid out of the back into the driver's seat again and started the car. It was then she realized she wasn't sure where she was going first.

"Mary, do you want me to just take you home?" Suzie asked.

"Yes," Mary replied.

"Okay," Suzie said.

They pulled out of the diner and within ten minutes they were at Mary's house. They waited while Mary finished the coffee. Mary felt she could handle walking into the house okay and did not need their help. That would only arouse suspicions with her parents she thought.

Suzie asked her again if she thought it wise to keep this from her parents. Before she could answer, Janie blurted out asking if she was on the pill. Mary said no but she had just finished her period and maybe she was too early in her cycle. They all looked at each other with hope but some lingering doubt.

To keep tears from welling up in her eyes again, Suzie quickly told Mary to call her first thing in the morning. Mary said she would as she got out of the car. Suzie quickly rolled down the window and both she and Janie told Mary they loved her and would help her through this. Mary thanked them and walked slowly towards the house. All her normal zest for life had been drained away. She looked older than her years as she trudged to the side door.

Suzie fought back tears as she backed up out of the driveway and drove to Janie's house. Janie wanted to know if they should call her to make sure she douched before going to bed. They decided it was too late at night for calling and hopefully Mary would think of it. Then they decided Janie would send her a text message on her cell just in case.

When Suzie pulled into Janie's driveway and stopped, Suzie turned to look at Janie. Janie's make up was all smeared and her eyes were all puffy. Suzie looked in the mirror and she looked the same. They both took a moment to try and improve their appearance.

They hugged before Janie got out of the car. Janie whispered her thanks for being such a good friend and savior. Suzie nodded and told Janie she loved her. Both of them agreed their hearts were with Mary. They hoped she would be able to come through this strong and put it behind her but doubted they would be able to if it had been them. They also wished those bastards would get theirs.

Suzie slept poorly that night. She could think of nothing else besides poor Mary. She also hoped the police had arrested that creep Kevin and his brother. She lied to her mother over breakfast when she asked how the party was. She felt bad about not telling her mom the truth but her parents knew Mary's parents and they would feel compelled to tell them something this grave.

When she called Janie, the story was the same there. Janie wanted to know if Suzie felt they should call Mary before she called them. She suggested they should spend the day with Mary making her forget the day before as much as possible. Both agreed that was probably a good idea but both had dates that night too.

"Janie, we need to help the guys get their tuxes today. Do you think Mary would want to come along for that?" Suzie asked.

"I don't know," Janie said. "That might just make things worse by reminding her she doesn't have a date for the prom."

"Yeah, maybe you're right," Suzie said.

"Suzie... are you going to tell Curt?" Janie asked.

"I have to," Suzie said. "I can lie to my folks about something like this but I can't lie to Curt. I'd not want to keep that from him or any secret for that matter," she said.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. The guys can be trusted to stay quiet plus they might have some good ideas on how to make this better," Janie added.

"You want to go get tuxes together?" Suzie said. "It would give Curt and Andy time together before the prom," she added.

"Good idea. I'll call Andy. Let me know after you've spoken with Curt," Janie said.

"Okay, talk to you soon," Suzie said and they hung up.

Curt agreed to go tux hunting with Janie and Andy. He'd come get Suzie in 30 minutes and then they would go get Janie and Andy. Andy had agreed to go too and would be at Janie's house when they got there. Suzie and Janie had agreed to tell the boys as soon as they saw them separately, feeling it would be easier and more proper alone than in a group setting.

When Curt arrived, Suzie was waiting at the window and ran out the door to the car. Before he could back out of the driveway, she put her hand on his arm to stop him and proceeded to tell him the whole sordid story. He was at first concerned something had happened to her, but she assured him she was fine.

After she finished, Curt was glad Janie had escaped, if just barely, the same fate as poor Mary and glad Scott was there to help. He apologized for not being there for her, but Suzie said that it was not his fault at all. It was the fault of that bastard Kevin, his brother, and most likely his frat buddies. They held hands as they drove to pick up Janie and Andy. They had the same ashen look to their faces, so it was obvious Janie had told Andy too.

They drove to the tux store in mostly silence, each caught up in their own thoughts. The selection of the tuxes took about an hour. Fortunately, they still had many nice tuxes still for rent and could have them ready, even with matching ties and accessories by Friday. It was the best news the girls had in a couple days. They decided to go to the diner for lunch and to talk. Along the way Curt had an idea.

"Suzie, do you think Mary would still want to go to the prom? You know it might just be the thing to cheer her up and get her to put last night behind her as much as possible," he said.

"Curt, it's so late and you forget she doesn't have a date," Suzie said.

"I think I could take care of that," Curt said. "I know two guys, Brad and Mark on the football team, that don't have dates," he said. "I think they both know Mary. I believe Mark thought she was cute but did not ask her for some reason."

"Really," Janie said. "That might be just the ticket."

"Are you guys mad?" Suzie said. "There's no time and the guy would have to be told about Mary. We couldn't keep it from him. It wouldn't be fair to him or Mary. What if she started crying right in the middle of a dance? He might think it had something to do with him if he didn't know."

"We could tell the one that agrees to go," Curt said. "I know they'd keep it quiet."

"We don't even know if Mary would consider it," Andy added.

"No, but it's worth a shot, don't you think," Curt said.

"I think so. I think it is a good idea Curt," Janie said. "It's worth a shot anyway."

"Well, it might just work," Andy said. "And what would it hurt to try."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers