Suzie's Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"I will, right away," Janie said and hung up.

Suzie reread the article and she was deep in thought when Janie called back.

"Holy Shit!" Janie said. "That is incredible!"

"Do you think Mary is safe?" Suzie worried.

"I don't know," Janie said. "They have her bra and are checking for DNA."

"Yes, but as long as they don't have her name, it's just someone else's DNA they don't know about," Suzie mused.

"I guess that's right," Janie said. "But they'll be looking for her."

"I know. What're we going to do? We have to tell Mary about this and she's going to freak out. I know I would if I were her," Suzie said.

"Yeah, we need to tell her alright. Or maybe she saw the article herself, "Janie said.

"Not likely, she was with us all day," Suzie said. "You want to call her?"

"Oh, no way. You're better at these things than me. I'll blow it," Janie said.

"Yeah, right, you just want me to do it," Suzie said. "Okay, I guess I will."

"Call me afterwards," Janie said and then said goodbye.

Suzie called Mary's house and Mrs. Williams answered. She thanked Suzie for helping Mary pick out a dress and then went to get Mary. Mary picked up the phone moments later.

"Hi, Suzie. Aren't you getting ready for tonight?" Mary asked.

She seemed better than before. Suzie was sad she would break her improving mood.

"Mary, have you seen the newspaper?" Suzie asked.

"No, why do you ask?" Mary said. "Oh, no, is there something about last night?" Mary fretted.

"Yes, go look for the paper. I'll wait on the phone for you," Suzie said.

Mary was gone what seemed an eternity, but eventually came back to the phone. Suzie heard her pick up the phone but all she could hear was crying.

"Mary...Mary, are you there?" Suzie asked.

"Suzie, they're going to find me," Mary sobbed. "Why'd you have to call the police?"

"Aren't you happy that Kevin and his brother are in trouble?" Suzie asked.

"Well, I guess so," Mary said. "I hope they throw the book at those bastards."

"Me too," Suzie said. "And the police have that other girl. Other than the fact they found your bra, you may be in the clear. As long as the police don't know whose bra they have, you're safe. They'll think the rape call was for the other girl," Suzie added.

"You really think so?" Mary said, and she seemed to be sobbing less.

"I do. And I don't think the police will spend much time worrying about whose bra it is. They have a victim and the criminals. They might ask a few questions but as long as we keep our names out of it, we should be okay. Kevin and his brother certainly won't want to mention your name or Janie's or mine for that matter," Suzie stated.

"Oh, I hope you're right," Mary said. "I'll just die if this comes out. I can live with what happened and the loss of my virginity but I couldn't live with my father knowing."

"I know. I'm hoping we can just stay out of it totally," Suzie said.

"Me too," Mary said.

"Mary, you okay? You've got to be strong," Suzie said.

"I'm okay," Mary said. "I'm just very nervous and scared."

"See you in a little bit," Suzie said.

"Okay," Mary answered.

They all hooked up later and had a wonderful dinner at the Japanese Restaurant. They laughed a lot and joked about school, the prom, and crazy things that happened on the football team. Suzie liked both Andy and Mark as she got to know them better. They were funny and kind. Even Mary seemed to loosen up quite a bit.

Suzie had showed Curt the article, as Janie had showed Andy. They all pledged to keep everything secret for Mary's sake. Curt invited everyone back to the cabana so they could check out where the party would be before the prom and discuss the arrangements.

They watched TV and played a game of Life. They drank sodas and ate chips.

Janie whispered to Suzie once, "So this is your little love nest." Suzie scoffed at her but then smiled.

Everyone had a good time but it was Sunday and they broke up around 10:30. Curt and Suzie had picked up Mark and Mary, so they had to drive them home.

After dropping Mark and Mary, Curt headed for Suzie's house, but she told him to pull over about a hundred yards down the road from her house. He did but looked at her quizzically. She told him to kill the lights and the motor. When he did he asked what was going on.

"I've missed you and we've not had a moment alone since Friday," Suzie said.

"I've missed you too but looking after Mary took priority," Curt said.

"I know," said Suzie. "But we don't have to finish so soon, do we?"

"What do you want to do?" he grinned.

"I don't know. I was thinking maybe I could say hello to Cyclops for you," Suzie smiled.

"Right here?" Curt asked. "What if someone comes by?"

"They probably won't," Suzie said. "This is a quiet street and it's late on a Sunday. Most people are home getting ready for Monday or bed."

"What about you? Shouldn't we just go back to the cabana? We can have more privacy there and we can both enjoy the time?" he asked.

"Not enough time, and I'll be fine. Just put your seat back a little," she said.

Suzie shifted into a kneeling position on the seat and leaned across the console and shifter. Curt pushed his seat back to a 45 degree angle and leaned back. He couldn't see out the dash or the side windows and thought no one could see him either. Suzie leaned into his lap and started fumbling with his belt.

"Anxious, aren't we," Curt joked.

"I need to see Cyclops right away," Suzie sighed.

Suzie licked her lips as she looked at Curt. Her licking her lips turned him on in an instant and he helped her peel his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Cyclops was half hard as Suzie took him in her hand.

"I've missed you, Cyclops," she joked.

"He's missed you too," Curt said. "He's wanted a kiss since Friday," Curt added.

"My lips have wanted to kiss him too," Suzie said.

Suzie leaned down and kissed the head of Curt's dick. She kissed it repeatedly and his cock hardened in her hand. Suzie ran her tongue up and down the sides and then licked the underside of his head and Curt groaned appreciatively. Suzie sucked on the nerves under the head and ran her mouth up and down the underbelly of his dick.

Curt groaned and Suzie noticed a drop of pre-cum forming in his hole. She wanted it in her mouth and sucked on the tip of his cockhead to draw it and anymore she could suck out into her mouth. The slightly salty taste and the slickness of it pleased Suzie immensely.

Before long she sucked the whole head into her mouth and proceeded to wash it with her tongue. Her right hand played with Curt's balls. She had to support herself with her left or be impaled on the stick shift. Suzie was not sure she could deepthroat Curt in this position but she wanted to try.

Suzie decided she would torture him a bit. She would bring him close to cumming and then back him down a couple times. Suzie started bobbing on Curt's shaft, his dick jamming into the back of her mouth. The wet sucking sounds filled the car and added to Curt's arousal and to Suzie's.

Suzie shifted arms for a while to support herself on her right but slid her left back into the split between her parted legs. She was glad she had worn one of the short skirts. Her hand settled on her moist thong cover mound. She easily shifted the thong to the side and ran her fingers into her gash. She was so horny and thrilled to be sucking Curt's dick, she knew she could cum if she just tweaked her clit a few times. She did just that and moaned into Curt's dick.

He caught on to what she was doing and slid his right hand to her left breast. He squeezed the nipple through her blouse and she groaned appreciatively. Curt pulled her shirt up so he could get his hand underneath. He lifted her bra from her left boob and fingered the nipple. Suzie was soon at a fever pitch and a few well placed rubs of her clit had her cumming. The delicious feelings of pleasure coursed through her body.

As she orgasmed, she briefly slacked off on her sucking. Curt pushed his dick into her mouth and she picked up the pace again as her orgasm waned. Soon she had him close as well. Suzie pushed down and tried to swallow the head to throat him. The angle was different than before and she struggled but managed to get the head into her throat. Her squeezing and flexing throat muscles had Curt ready to cum. Suzie sensed the increased hardness of his dick and his urgency. She completely backed off his cock.

Curt groaned like a wounded animal. As Suzie sat back and looked at him. She looked quickly up and down the street but saw no activity. As she looked back to Curt, she could see the urgency in his eyes.

"Someone want to cum?" she asked.

"Why did you stop? You teasing me?" he asked.

"I thought I'd prolong it for you," Suzie said.

"You're killing me," he frowned.

"Someone wants to cum in my mouth right now," Suzie prodded.

"You bet," Curt said.

Suzie went back to sucking his dick. She tried throating him again and got slightly more than the head in her throat this time. Curt was still pulling and tweaking her nipple and Suzie slid two fingers into her twat. Her arm was getting tired so she dropped down onto her elbow.

Suzie could not deep throat Curt this way but she could suck on his balls which she did. He moaned and mauled her tit. As she approached another orgasm, she shifted back to sucking on the head. The taste of pre-cum drove her nearly mad with desire. She ran her thumb over her clit as she sawed the two fingers into her cunt and she came. Once again she had to pause in her sucking as she finished her orgasm.

Curt groaned as his excitement lessened. This time though, Suzie went back to work quickly. She wanted his cum now and nothing was going to stop her. She knew he could not take anymore torture either and neither could she.

As she bobbed repeatedly on his dick and massaged his balls, she rubbed her clit desperately. Within a minute they were both groaning and Curt's legs were tightening. Suzie felt his balls against his cock and knew he was close. She also knew, unless he had masturbated, this would be a big one. She braced herself for the onslaught.

Suzie didn't have long to wait. Curt raised his ass up off the seat, pushing his dick into her mouth. His left hand held her head to his dick. He didn't need to force her to eat his cum as she wanted it all anyway.

The first volley coated the inside of her mouth. The second was huge and Suzie fought to swallow it all down. The third nearly filled her mouth again and the fourth did, to bursting point. A little cum escaped the corners of her mouth before she could swallow it all down. The next several pulses were smaller and she could easily hold them in her mouth. As the pressure from Curt's hand to her head lessened, she backed off his dick to savor her mouth full of cum.

Suzie swirled it around with her tongue enjoying the salty taste and the thick texture. She swallowed the mouthful of cum and sucked his cock back into her mouth. The little that had escaped her lips coated his shaft and she pushed down with her mouth to capture it. As his dick softened a bit, she swallowed him to the root. The head of his cock now fit easily into her throat and she milked it with her swallowing throat muscles.

Curt groaned above her and both his hands came to rest on her head. It felt to him like she was trying to ingest his cock. The wonderful post-high sensations she produced in his cock soon gave way to a ticklish pain as the head of his cock became super sensitive. He tightened his grip to pull Suzie off his cock but it was not necessary. She knew he could only take so much after cumming and sensed his discomfort too.

Suzie pulled back and allowed his dick to escape her lips. She had cleaned it thoroughly. She went down to lick his balls to make sure nothing had escaped her in the dim light from a distant streetlamp. She sucked first one ball into her mouth and then the next. When she was satisfied nothing had escaped to stain his seat or soil his clothes, she sat back up. As she looked at Curt, he had a weak smile on his face.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I think you drained the life from me, you devil woman," he joked.

"Sucked all your strength out through your dick, did I," Suzie laughed.

"You sure did," Curt said. "I feel weak."

"Oh, the mighty star running back drained of all his strength by little old me," Suzie joked.

"Little old you has the mouth of a vampire," Curt retorted.

"Yeah, but you like this little old mouth, don't you?" she asked smiling.

"I sure do," he said. "It's the best mouth in the world."

"Well, glad you like it because it sure likes being wrapped around you too," Suzie said.

They pulled themselves back together and straightened Curt's seat. He started the car and pulled forward the 100 yards to her house. It was 11:30; they had been at it for about half an hour.

As Curt pulled to a stop and leaned over to kiss Suzie, they were bathed in the headlights of an oncoming car. Two seconds later a cop car cruised past them. They looked at the cop car pass and then broke out laughing. They had nearly been caught. Possibly anyway, and they laughed at the perfectness of the timing.

They kissed again and Curt told her, "I never got to show you the presents I got for you."

"What presents?" she wanted to know.

He told her, "I'll show you after our workout tomorrow."

Suzie did not want to wait, but he told her it would have to because he did not have them with him. She would have to wait until they were back at the cabana.

They kissed several more times and said goodbyes. Suzie ran into the house as Curt pulled away. 'It has been quite a weekend,' Suzie thought as she got ready for bed. This had definitely been the wildest weekend of her young life. As she climbed into bed, she prayed that no one would find out about Mary. Her last thoughts before sleep were wondering what presents Curt could have for her.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers