Swim Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Jack continuing fucking her wildly during his orgasm and even after he had finished cumming. The fact that Jack's cock didn't immediately go soft after he came was something that Dana loved about fucking him. Dana couldn't wait for her own release any longer and reached down and teased her clit. With her already heightened lust it only took a few seconds of this before she burst into a wild orgasm with a long, loud cry. As she came Rick turned his attention to her tits and hard nipples for the duration of her orgasm.

When her orgasm finally finished she sat up and asked Rick to go get her a washcloth from the bathroom. After he returned the boys watched her excitedly as she cleaned Rick's cum off her face. When she was done she tossed the washcloth aside and lay between the boys and traded long, excited kisses with them.

She teased and fondled their wet cocks and was blissfully content feeling the excitement and lust in their touch and in their kisses. Before the afternoon ended Dana fucked both of them slowly and teasingly until each sent a huge load of cum into her waiting pussy. The whole time they fucked she couldn't believe what was happening. When the realization struck her that she was on the verge of becoming the "team slut" once again she felt her pussy quiver and she started a long, deep orgasm.

When it finally came time for Jack and Rick to leave Dana lazily followed them downstairs still completely naked. She stood and watched while they collected their clothes and got dressed. She gave each of them a long, deep kiss and then stepped back so that when they left her neighbors wouldn't see her standing naked just inside the door.

Dana went back upstairs and stayed in the bed naked for a long time. She couldn't believe how horny and alive she felt. She could easily have fucked the boys again and she knew that it wouldn't take much for them to grow hard and ready once again, but she knew there would be plenty of time for that later.

For the rest of the school year Dana let Jack and Rick use her as their personal sex toy. She willingly let them indulge their fantasies and desires and loved how she could feel them becoming better lovers almost week by week. She satisfied them individually on many occasions and together several more times.

The start of the official swim season arrived quickly and Dana eagerly jumped back into her role as assistant coach and helper for the team. She looked forward to every practice and workout. She was also nervous that things would be different and awkward now that she had given herself over as lover to two of the boys on the team and indulged her fantasies for her own son. Indeed, she did find that things were a little different at practices.

In some ways, the things she felt were oddly familiar. She could feel herself being drawn back into those same feelings and emotions that she had when she watched Todd and his teammates all those years ago. She found herself more and more watching the young men as they moved around in their small swimsuits. She stared at their chests, their asses, and, increasingly, at the bumps their cocks made in the fronts of the suits.

She also noticed many more times when the boys on the team either stole glances at her or outright stared at her. She had always known that some of the boys had enjoyed sneaking the occasional glance at her tits or ass. She wondered if the number of these stares and looks had really increased or if perhaps she was just noticing them more now.

She felt herself reacting differently to these stares and glances. Before, they had excited her but she didn't let it affect how she acted. It had always given her a little thrill knowing that some young boy found her sexy enough to catch his eye. Now, she found herself letting her tits rub against their arms or letting her hands linger for a few moments on their bodies. The more they reacted the more it caused her to continue until her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. She knew her actions were bordering on obvious groping with some of the boys, but that only made it seem more exciting for her.

During the season Dana fucked Jack and Rick less often. She didn't want their affair to affect their swimming performance, so instead of pure quantity of fucks they instead focused on getting together less often while making each fuck intense and amazing.


Between the start of school and the start of the swim season Dana hadn't seen a whole lot of Mike. He had been busy partying at his new apartment and getting used to living on his own while settling into his new class schedule. It turned out that another great part of the start of swim season was being able to see Mike regularly again. She missed seeing her "new friend" every day like she had over the summer.

There was also something else she missed that she didn't even realize until the practices started. As Dana looked at and sometimes flirted with the other boys on the team she didn't stop herself from looking at Mike. She never flirted or did anything inappropriate with him, but that didn't stop her from noticing his body or his handsome face.

She had expected that once Jack returned and she started fucking him again that her "silly" fantasies about Mike would disappear. Instead, she found that wasn't the case and that she still very much enjoyed thinking about fucking her own son even as she continued fucking both Jack and Rick.

The results of Mike's vigorous workout schedule over the summer were immediately apparent. He started the season as one of the fittest guys on the team and Dana felt proud she had helped him get that way. She also admired the effect their summer had on his body as he appeared incredibly fit and strong.

The coaches talked about how Mike was showing some real potential and the head coach asked Dana if she could continue her extra workouts with Mike. "Clearly, you know how to get him to work," the head coach said.

A few days later the coaches called Mike for a meeting and it was quickly settled. Mike would continue working with his mom on some private workouts to tone his form. They quickly set a schedule for these extra training sessions and got to work. Very soon Dana found herself looking forward to her private sessions with Mike almost as much as she looked forward to the full team practices.

She liked having the chance to again be with him individually on a near daily basis. It gave them the chance to pick up where they had left off over the summer. It also gave her the spark to allow her own fantasies to pick up where they left off over the summer. It made her feel a little guilty, but sometimes when he wasn't looking she would openly admire his body. Sometimes she even went so far as to let herself feel the bare skin of his arm or back when she was demonstrating a certain finer point of his stroke or of his work out. In her fantasies she now had three eager lovers ready to satisfy her every desire, Jack, Rick, and Mike.

The swim season went very well for the team, far better than anyone had expected. The guys really worked hard and finally started to get some good results. Mike, in particular, had some great results near the end of the year and the season ended on a real high note with everyone looking forward to bigger and better things the next season.

Dana once again attended the season wrap up party, but this time she did leave with the other coaches. Instead of sneaking upstairs and fucking she invited Jack and Rick to come to her house after the party ended for their own celebration. After she returned home she eagerly waited for her lovers to arrive.

They didn't show up until after midnight, but even then Dana knew they must have left the party well before it ended. She opened the door and found both Jack and Rick smiling at her excitedly. The excited look in Jack's eyes reminded her of the first time he had brought Rick with him and she excitedly wondered if he didn't have another surprise for her. She led them inside and they paused in the living room. It was obvious they had something on their minds.

Neither said anything and she was so horny she wasn't in the mood to wait. She took their hands and led them to the couch where she sat between them and took turns kissing them deeply and wildly. The boys were as eager as she was and soon all three were naked and groping each other wildly on the couch.

Dana needed a cock inside her and Rick happily obliged. Dana lay on her back and threw one of her legs over the back of the couch while she let the other fall to the floor. Rick moved between her spread thighs and plunged his cock inside her wet pussy.

Dana knew that Jack had moved away from the couch but she was so engrossed in her fuck with Rick that she didn't think much more about it until she heard the sound of her front door closing. She heard some muffled voices and stared up at Rick as he continued fucking her. He smiled down at her devilishly and said, "We've got a little surprise for you."

Dana turned her head and saw Jack return to her side with his cock still standing nearly at full size. Her mouth dropped open in shock when James stepped beside Jack. James was another boy on the swim team and one that Dana had noticed had been watching her closely the last few weeks. He was already naked and she gazed at his soft cock.

Dana's shock and lust intensified when Tony, or T-bone as the rest of the guys on the team called him, next stepped into view. Tony was also naked and clearly ready to fuck by the mask of wanton lust on his face.

"Oh God!" groaned Dana as she stared at the excited faces and young bodies around her. She realized that her fantasy of getting gang banged by these young studs was going to come true and suddenly she was overwhelmed with her own lust. She started cumming with a loud cry as Rick continued fucking her wildly. He tried, but Rick couldn't resist the way her pussy danced around his cock and he shot a heavy load of his cum inside her just as her orgasm finished.

All three of the other boys stroked their cocks as they watched Rick finish fucking her. When Rick finished cumming Dana stared at the other three long, hard cocks waiting for her pussy. Jack took the next turn between her legs and easily sunk his full length inside her. "We've got one more surprise," he groaned excitedly. "I think this one might really surprise you."

Dana's eyes flew wide open and her mind screamed only one name, "Mike!" She was thankful that she stopped herself from saying his name out loud. For a few seconds she had no idea what he meant but the very idea that Mike could be standing by the front door watching and waiting his turn to fuck her was wilder and more exciting than she could imagine. She wanted so desperately in that moment for it to be Mike, but instead she turned her head and saw two more naked, excited bodies step into her view.

Although it wasn't the surprise that Dana had wanted, Jack was right in that it was something she never would have expected. One of the new "guests" was another boy from the swim team, Donnie. However, the other person wasn't another boy from the swim team. Instead it was Gina, a girl who had helped all season with the team by keeping stats. In some ways Gina reminded Dana of herself as a student and a couple of times Dana had overheard guys on the team talk about fucking Gina. In addition to being the team's helper she also had the reputation of being a bit of a swim team groupie if not an outright "team slut".

Donnie was naked and his cock was rock hard. Gina was also naked and judging from how hard her nipples were and the excited look on her face she and Donnie must have been fooling around while Rick had fucked Dana.

Jack started fucking Dana harder and faster and all she could do was groan excitedly as she gazed around at the raw lust and sexuality coming off the young bodies in her living room. Tony and James stayed beside the couch stroking their cocks and watching Jack fuck Dana. Tony finally reached out to Dana's tits and played with them as her wild fuck with Jack continued.

Donnie and Gina excitedly groped and fondled each other and Rick moved beside Donnie to assist with sucking and caressing Gina's big tits. Dana's gaze moved around the room and drank in everything that was happening around her. Jack's fuck remained hard and fast and it wasn't long before he pushed forcefully into her and groaned as he started cumming. Dana moaned at the feeling of his cum exploding inside her.

When Jack was done he got off the couch and James immediately moved between her legs. Dana's head spun as this scene was just like her fantasy and yet was so very real. Dana moaned deeply as James' cock pushed inside her wet pussy and started fucking her. She knew that after all the time stroking himself and from the wild way he fucked her that this fuck wouldn't last long.

As James pounded his cock into her Dana turned and saw Donnie leading Gina toward the couch. He guided her down to her knees on the floor so she was kneeling while facing the couch. Donnie immediately moved behind her and drove his cock inside Gina. Both couples kept up their wild fucks for a few more minutes until Donnie groaned, "Kiss her."

Dana looked up not sure who he was talking to, but immediately she saw Gina leaning toward her with the obvious intention of kissing. Their lips met softly and cautiously as both Donnie and James stopped fucking to watch what would happen. Dana could taste the beer on Gina's breath to confirm her suspicions that Gina was probably drunk.

Dana was surprised when Gina opened her mouth and eagerly drove her tongue inside Dana's mouth. It had been a long, long time since Dana had been with a woman and even then it hadn't been something she had done often. She was unsure of what to make of Gina's kiss at first but clearly Gina had no hesitations.

Without thinking about it Dana responded to Gina's hungry kiss and soon the two women were locked in a wild tongue kiss while all five guys cheered and gasped. James soon resumed fucking Dana and Donnie did the same with Gina.

There was a new intensity in James' fuck now and Dana knew he was going to cum. Indeed, it only took a few minutes for him to fill her pussy with his load of cum. It seemed like even before he had fully finished cumming Tony pulled James off her and plunged his cock into Dana's pussy. Dana moaned as Tony, the only guy not yet to fuck, fucked her with a wild intensity.

Between Tony's fuck and the wild way Donnie fucked Gina there was no way the women could continue their kiss. Instead, Gina rested her face on Dana's chest just over her tits as the two couples fucked. The scene was far too much for Dana to resist and she screamed out as she started cumming. She hugged Gina tightly and felt Gina's cheek pressing against the soft, excited flesh of her tits. Tony groaned as her pussy quivered in orgasm and he started cumming. At nearly the same moment Donnie groaned and started cumming in Gina's pussy as Jack, Rick, and James watched excitedly.

When they all finished cumming the room turned quiet except for the sound of heavy breathing as everyone tried to regain their composure. Dana finally sat up and looked around at all the horny and excited faces in her house. Jack and Rick already had regained full erections and she knew it would only be a short while before all five were ready to fuck again.

She couldn't wait to be with them but she knew there was something she wanted first. However, the first thing she needed to do was move someplace more comfortable. She stood up as Jack and James each took one of her arms and helped her to her feet. She led a parade of naked and excited bodies directly up to her bedroom where the king sized bed would offer more room for the party to continue.

As she walked Dana felt an incredible wetness dripping out of her pussy and coating her inner thighs. It made her feel nasty and sexy. A shiver ran down her back as she thought about how wet she would be after she fucked them all again because that is exactly what she planned to do.

Once in the bedroom Dana decided to give the boys a little surprise of her own. She wasn't sure what they had been expecting by bringing Gina along, but she thought it would be fun to give them a little show that would certainly go beyond anything they might have imagined.

Dana moved directly to Gina and the two women met in a deep kiss as they wrapped their arms around each other. Dana shivered at the unexpected thrill of feeling Gina's naked tits pressing against her own as her hands roamed over Gina's back. They moved onto the bed and their kissing and groping intensified causing the boys to shout their encouragement and approval.

Dana parted their kiss and rolled Gina onto her back before dropping her mouth straight to Gina's stiff nipples as Gina moaned erotically. Dana sucked on one of Gina's rock hard nipples and was surprised by how much she enjoyed Gina's body. Dana caressed her tits and moved her mouth back and forth between them teasing and sucking Gina's nipples until both of her rock hard points were glistening with Dana's saliva.

After a while longer Gina sat up and the women traded places. Dana moaned as Gina sucked and teased her tits with a surprising confidence. Gina's body felt amazingly soft and sensual and the way Gina's tits dragged over her stomach as Gina leaned over her gave Dana an unexpected charge of lust. Dana hadn't remembered women having this sort of deep effect on her before and wondered if she just didn't remember how good it felt.

As Dana was temporarily lost in her thoughts Gina slowly kissed her way down Dana's stomach. The next thing Dana knew she felt Gina's mouth and tongue at her pussy. Dana spread her legs wide so Gina could suck and lick at her completely. Dana groaned again in surprise at how good and wonderfully nasty this felt. After a few long minutes she was suddenly overtaken with the desire to taste Gina's pussy.

Dana pulled Gina over her until the two women settled into a 69 position with Gina on top. Dana didn't hesitate for a single moment and eagerly drove her tongue inside Gina's wet pussy. After tongue fucking her for a few moments Dana easily found Gina's swollen clit and after only a few more moments of teasing her clit Gina burst into a loud, long orgasm.

The guys cheered and Dana felt wildly excited knowing that she just made another woman cum. After Gina's orgasm passed Gina dropped her mouth to Dana's pussy and resumed wildly licking and sucking at Dana. Dana intended to resume teasing Gina's pussy, but the guys had been an audience long enough and now wanted more.

Gina climbed off her and Dana looked up to see that Rick and Donnie were pulling Gina up. Dana felt a wave of disappointment because she wanted Gina to make her cum, but fortunately the guys also wanted Gina to continue sucking Dana's pussy. They positioned Gina on her hands and knees with her face at Dana's pussy. Gina eagerly resumed her teasing while Rick moved behind Gina and started fucking her. Dana watched them for a few seconds until James moved beside her and shoved his cock inside her mouth.

She eagerly sucked and licked his cock and suddenly felt hands seemingly all over her body. They caressed her tits, pinched and pulled her nipples, and toyed with her clit while Gina kept lapping at her pussy and tongue fucking her. Eventually, Gina moved her mouth to Dana's clit and sucked on it hard. At the same time someone pinched Dana's nipples just how she liked causing Dana to cum hard. She let James' cock slide out of her mouth as she cried out and gasped for breath.

When she finished cumming the guys again repositioned the women, this time with them lying side by side on their backs. Rick again moved between Gina's legs and resumed fucking her while Tony quickly drove his cock inside Dana's wet and ready pussy. From that point on Dana didn't do much except let the boys fuck her wildly until each and every one was satisfied.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers