Swim Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

A few days before Mike's roommate moved out Dana was lying in bed when her mind wandered to what it would be like to be alone in the apartment with Mike. She imagined herself telling Mike he could move back into his room. At first he would be confused and then he would assume that she was moving out into the now empty room. Then, she would make it clear that she wasn't going anywhere and in that moment they would fall into a long, deep kiss. Before her fantasy ended she dreamed of fucking her son wildly in the very bed where she was lying now.

For a couple days after that she began to indulge her fantasies again. She lay in bed at one point thinking about how Mike had surely masturbated while lying in this very bed. She wondered how many girls he had fucked on that bed. Then she wondered if he had ever stroked his hard cock while he thought of her. The very idea sent a chill down her back and made her pussy ache desperately.

When the roommate finally moved out Dana felt herself getting very excited by the idea, as silly as she knew it was, that maybe she could now have the chance to act our her fantasies with Mike. The idea of actually trying to seduce her son still seemed beyond reality and left her feeling a little ashamed and like an oversexed school girl when her lust subsided.

When Mike first mentioned being excited to move back into his bedroom Dana's head spun. Was he really saying what she hoped he was? It was soon clear that he wanted to move back into his own room and have her move into his roommate's now vacant room.

Again, Dana felt silly and embarrassed. Still, she couldn't deny the power of her fantasies. After they moved her into the other bedroom Dana resumed her fantasy affair with Mike. The fantasies seemed even more intense and more real now that they were living together and spending far more time alone together than they had in a long while.

Dana often reflected back to her reaction after the party when she wanted so badly for Mike to be the surprise that Jack and Rick teased her about. Had her desires that night simply been the result of her wild lust and the prospect of getting gang fucked by so many young boys? There were times when she tried to convince herself that her thoughts and desires that night had been meaningless, but deep down she wondered if they didn't actually signify some deep, illicit longing.

Mike was the first one to bring up their swim workouts and asked her casually about continuing over the summer. They both had taken a couple of weeks off from training at the end of the school year and so had fallen out of their routine. Dana had been so involved with the search for a new house that she hadn't even really thought about her workouts with Mike.

Once he brought it up she quickly agreed thinking this would be just what she needed to get things back to normal. She hoped that with a return to her normal routine she might be able to get herself refocused on her search for a new house and be able to better control her forbidden fantasies.

They resumed their workouts together but, instead of making things normal, they only amplified Dana's forbidden desires and thoughts. Previously these private workouts had provided Dana some forbidden eye candy as she secretly admired Mike's body. Now, however, the resumption of their workouts coincided with the heightening of her wild fantasies.

It had now been almost two weeks since Mike's roommate moved out. Dana found herself having to work harder to not openly stare at Mike's lean, muscular body as he walked around the pool deck in only his skimpy swimsuit. More and more, those images danced in her head at various points throughout the day and fueled her masturbation sessions. The orgasms these fantasies provided were so powerful and deep that she had to concentrate to keep herself from moaning or crying loudly and revealing to her son what she was doing behind her closed bedroom door.

Dana's desires were further intensified by the fact that both Jack and Rick had left town for the summer. Both had talked for a while of sticking around campus and Dana got her hopes up looking forward to a summer with her two lovers. In the end, however, both decided to go home for the summer and Dana quickly grew very horny without her eager and willing lovers.

Gina did stay in town to catch up on some classes during the summer session, and it was about a week after Dana resumed her workouts with Mike that Dana picked up the phone and gave Gina a call. Gina seemed happy to hear from her and they quickly made plans to go out together.

Mike seemed genuinely happy that Dana had plans as she got ready to go out a few nights later. He did seem a little surprised when she said she was going out with Gina, but Dana didn't worry about that much. She told him that she had the chance to get to know Gina through the swim team and that Gina seemed really sweet.

Dana and Gina got together for pizza and a movie. Dana really enjoyed talking with Gina over dinner. Despite them getting together a few times after their initial fuck at the party these were usually quick meetings for the purpose of fucking. It was weird, but despite having fucked Gina several times Dana felt like she really didn't know Gina all that well.

They chatted easily and Dana laughed often throughout the night. About halfway through the movie Dana shifted in her seat and, by complete accident, she brushed her hand against Gina's. It wasn't planned and Dana didn't even really think about it, but suddenly their fingers interlocked and they sat holding hands through the rest of the movie.

It was a simple gesture, but it still excited Dana to hold Gina's hand like this. When the movie ended they slipped their hands apart and walked out to Dana's car. There was definitely a part of Dana that wanted to take Gina somewhere and fuck her wildly, but there was a part of her that had so enjoyed the night out with a friend that she wanted to leave things as they were.

Ultimately, she decided to let the "fates" make the decision for her. She knew Mike was back at their apartment and so taking Gina there wasn't an option. Gina lived with two other girls and Dana decided that if the opportunity was there to do something at Gina's place she would go for it, but otherwise she would be happy to end the night as it was.

The answer came as soon as they pulled up to Gina's apartment building. There were a bunch of cars overflowing the parking lot and in the street. Gina mentioned her roommates were having a few of their friends over. They said goodbye with more than a hint of disappointment in their eyes. Dana wished she could lean over and kiss Gina deeply, but she knew that wouldn't be an appropriate thing to do in this setting. Instead she asked Gina about going out again and they made tentative plans. She watched Gina go into her building and Dana became aware of the deep longing in her pussy.

Dana chatted briefly with Mike upon her return home but soon said goodnight saying she was tired. She could easily have stayed up later but she was so wildly horny that she had to get some relief. She was disappointed to end the night alone with nothing but her fingers and toys to offer release, but still that was better than nothing.

She fell on her bed and soon her fingers worked her clit and pussy to the brink of orgasm. Her mind danced with visions of fucking Gina and tasting the younger girl's pussy. Even after she came she lingered in bed and softly played with her tits and pussy.

Eventually she picked up a magazine and flipped through the pages. However, it didn't take long for her lust to return and her mind to start building another fantasy. This one had her bringing Gina back to the apartment even though Mike was there.

She imagined her and Gina kissing and making out with each other as if Mike wasn't even there. Soon, both women were naked and, as Gina lightly sucked and teased her tits, Dana felt something on her bare shoulder. Turning around she saw Mike's eyes burning with lust as he moved toward her. He immediately moved to her and they met in a deep, hungry kiss with their tongues dancing wildly as Gina continued sucking and licking her tits.

Dana's mind was prepared to continue this fantasy and create a wild, three way fuck, but the mere thought of that hungry kiss she so yearned to share with Mike was enough to trigger her second orgasm. After this second orgasm she again picked up her magazine and flipped through a few more articles before she set it aside, turned off the bedside lamp, and fell asleep.

Dana masturbated often to satisfy her building lust over the next several weeks. By now her near daily workouts with Mike were practically torture. The mere sight of his body was so exciting and forbidden that it made her pussy tingle. Upon returning to the apartment after their workouts Dana almost always retreated to her room or the bathroom to masturbate and release some of her built up lust.

Making things simultaneously more frustrating and happy was the fact that Mike was nothing but a complete gentleman. He was a great roommate who kept the apartment clean and was always good natured. On the one hand this made Dana very happy because she was proud of the man her son had become. She was very glad to see he had turned out to be the caring, nice guy she always hoped he would become.

On the other hand, Mike being so polite and nice only added to her mounting sexual yearning. She felt like she had found the guy who could be her perfect lover. He had a body that made her knees weak and her pussy tingle and he was a perfect gentleman. This was just the kind of guy she could really fall for, but the obvious problem was that this perfect guy was her own son.

It was almost shocking how much Mike reminded her of Todd when he was in college. However, there was something about Mike, perhaps just a caring or a tenderness, that Todd never had that suggested Mike would never become the out of shape, uncaring slob that Todd became.

A few more weeks passed before Dana finally had the chance to fuck Gina. During this time they went out on a few other "dates" and Dana found that she really liked Gina. Gina was sweet, smart, and pretty, and in more than a few ways she reminded Dana of herself in college. During this time things always seemed to conspire against them being able to fuck until one night when both of Gina's roommates went out of town together for the weekend.

That night Gina and Dana ended their evening at Gina's place. Things started with them sitting on the couch and softly kissing. It seemed Gina was as excited and horny as Dana because they both eagerly advanced things. Before long they excitedly pulled off each other's clothes and sucked each others pussies to loud, intense orgasms right on the couch.

After this frantic initial release they moved to Gina's bedroom and spent the rest of the night passionately fucking. Gina's body was amazingly soft and sexy and her pussy tasted and smelled unbelievably good. The whole experience was so absolutely erotic that Dana loved every second of their time together. They stayed together for the rest of the weekend without ever leaving Gina's apartment. They passionately fucked and pleasured each other all weekend long. By the time Gina's roommates returned Dana was back at her apartment feeling very satisfied and happy.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers