Swim Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was the first one to cum as Gina's pussy proved too much for him to resist. Once Rick was done and had crawled off the bed James took a turn inside Gina's pussy.

As James fucked Gina and Tony fucked Dana the two women's hands found each other on the bed. They interlocked their fingers and held hands. Never had holding someone's hand seemed so profoundly intimate and erotic, but something about lying beside Gina and holding her hand as a room full of horny guys fucked them silly was very powerful.

At one point the women turned toward each other and made eye contact. They exchanged soft smiles but were interrupted when Gina started another orgasm. She moaned wildly and closed her eyes as Dana watched the waves of passion and desire wash over her face and change her expression. Watching Gina cum seemed to be the trigger both guys needed and they both started to cum just a few moments after Gina finished her orgasm. Tony was actually the first to cum inside Dana, but he was still in the middle of his orgasm when James groaned and started cumming inside Gina.

They crawled off the women at the same time and now it was Jack and Donnie's turn. Donnie moved between Dana's thighs and Jack started fucking Gina. Dana just closed her eyes and let the sensations of the moment wash over her. After they had fucked for a while Jack and Donnie switched places.

Dana moaned as Jack's cock filled her and she opened her eyes so she could watch Donnie fuck Gina. The guys switched one more time and continued fucking harder and faster until both seemed close to cumming.

"Ready?" Jack grunted at Donnie.

Donnie nodded his head and said, "Now!"

Dana didn't know what they had planned and watched as both guys quickly pulled their cocks out of the women and crawled up beside them. Donnie stroked his cock frantically and a few moments later shot his load of cum on Gina's face and neck as the other guys in the room cheered wildly.

Dana reached up and caressed Jack's balls as Jack stroked his cock wildly. Jack groaned as he started to cum and Dana opened her mouth and let some of his cum land on her tongue and lips in addition to her face. When he finished cumming she eagerly swallowed his cum and then looked over at Gina.

Dana rolled onto her side and leaned slowly toward Gina. They met in a soft, lingering kiss before Dana moved her mouth to Gina's cheek. Using her lips and tongue Dana collected Donnie's cum from Gina's face. She gathered it in her mouth and then met Gina in a second kiss. This time Dana parted her lips slightly and pushed her tongue slowly into Gina's mouth taking with it most of Donnie's cum. As the kiss continued they traded Donnie's cum back and forth between their mouths as the guys groaned in excitement and cheered them on.

When that kiss finished Gina gathered up Jack's cum from Dana's face and they once again swapped the cum back and forth over the course of another long, deep kiss. Dana and Gina lingered on the bed kissing and caressing each other softly as the guys slapped each other on the back and reveled in what they had just done.

The guys headed downstairs to gather up their clothes as Gina whispered to Dana asking if she could take a shower. Dana showed her to the master bathroom and then followed the guys downstairs. She stood naked in the middle of the five guys as they finished getting dressed and gave each of them a slow, sexy good night kiss before they left.

The sun was already peeking over the horizon and after shutting the door behind them Dana suddenly realized how tired she was. It had been a long day even before the party and now she had literally fucked all night long.

She climbed the stairs to her room and suddenly remembered that not all of her guests had left. The sound of water running reminded her that Gina was still in the shower. Dana smiled and decided that maybe she still had the energy for one more adventure.

She quietly slipped into the warm, steamy bathroom. "Mind if I join you?" she asked sweetly before reaching for the shower curtain and pulling it aside.

Gina didn't say anything but her smile gave Dana all the answer that she needed. They women didn't immediately kiss and for a few moments they simply stood together under the hot water. Gina built a big lather in her hands and began washing Dana's shoulders and back. They shared the soap and slowly washed and rinsed each other.

Gina seemed very curious and interested in Dana's shaved pussy. After a while Gina focused her attention on washing Dana's pussy. She rubbed her soapy fingers softly over Dana's hairless pussy and gently massaged all over and around where Dana had shaved her hair.

When Dana had been a part of Todd's swim team back in college she had always kept her pussy shaved. One of the things that most excited Dana about the bodies of the swimmers was how they were so smooth and muscular. She knew they regularly shaved their body hair and shaving her pussy made her feel sexy and somehow connected to them.

Long ago she had let her pussy hair grow out, but after she started fucking Jack last year she shaved it once again. She had forgotten how sexy and exciting it felt to have a bare pussy. She had also forgotten how having a hairless pussy made the sensations of sex even more vivid and exciting.

She also enjoyed the reaction her shaved pussy drew from Jack the first time he saw it. Jack's eyes grew round and his mouth dropped open in surprise when she first revealed her shaved pussy to him. He immediately dropped his mouth to her pussy and spent a long while excitedly licking and exploring her pussy.

Now Dana once again felt the thrill of having someone so excited by her shaved pussy. Gina's soft, curious touch and made her pussy tingle in excitement. As Gina fondled her pussy, Dana explored Gina's body leisurely. She was again fascinated by how exciting and erotic another woman's body felt.

As Gina's touch lingered on her shaved pussy Dana whispered, "You like that?"

"Yes," Gina whispered.

"I can shave you," Dana offered. Gina moaned excitedly and said she wanted that. "Good," Dana said with a sly smile, "but there will be time for that later. I think I'm too tired to do it now." With that Dana reached around Gina and shut off the water.

They each toweled off and Dana led Gina back to the bedroom. They hurriedly pulled off the stained and crumpled sheets and put on a new set. By the time they crawled under the covers together the sun was high in the morning sky. Dana and Gina cuddled closely together and both almost immediately fell asleep.

They slept very late into the afternoon and it was approaching dinnertime by the time they finally crawled out of bed. Dana gave Gina some of her clothes and they called for some food to be delivered. As they waited for the food they talked and Dana really enjoyed getting to know Gina. In line with her first impression of Gina, the more she got to know her the more Gina reminded her of herself when she had been in college.

After dinner they relaxed and watched some TV. At one point Gina got up to go get something to drink from the kitchen. When she returned she sat down beside Dana on the couch. They sat together like this for a while longer and Dana draped her arm around Gina's shoulder. It felt exciting and unknown but somehow very comfortable to sit so intimately like this with Gina.

Gina was the first to eventually speak. "Um, remember what you said this morning in the shower?" Gina asked. Dana felt a flash of excitement as she realized Gina was talking about shaving her pussy. Dana nodded and Gina added, "I think I'd like that."

They stood up and Dana led Gina to the master bathroom. They slowly stripped each other until they were both naked. Dana suggested they start with a shower and they stepped in together. They gently and leisurely washed each other as they had done earlier that day.

When the shower ended Dana told Gina sit on the edge of the tub with her legs spread. Dana knelt in the tub between Gina's spread legs and rubbed shaving cream all over Gina's pussy. Slowly, and with well-practiced strokes, Dana shaved Gina's pussy until the younger woman was as smooth and hairless as Dana. As Dana shaved her Gina moaned softly and excitedly. When Dana finished with Gina she applied the shaving lotion to herself and shaved her own pussy while Gina watched excitedly.

Finally, when both women were shaved they dried off and Dana led Gina to the bed. They sat together and Dana looked at Gina and said, "Touch yourself."

Gina slowly reached for her own pussy and sighed excitedly as her fingers passed over the spot where her pussy hair used to be. She dragged her fingertips back and forth over her freshly shaved pussy as if she couldn't believe what she was feeling.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Dana asked playfully.

Gina nodded excitedly as her fingers continued exploring her pussy. "You touch yours," Gina said to Dana. Dana happily complied and soon the two women were sitting, facing each other as they each played with their own pussy.

Dana loved watching Gina explore the new feel of her pussy and she had to admit that the mere sight of Gina's freshly shaved pussy was more than a little exciting. Both of them continued playing with their pussies as they stared excitedly at the other.

After a long time of this mutual masturbation Dana wanted more. She leaned toward Gina and guided the younger woman down until Gina was lying on her back. Dana first moved to Gina's tits and she spent many long minutes leisurely kissing and licking them. Gina moaned eagerly and her moans intensified when Dana kissed her way down Gina's stomach to her freshly shaved pussy.

Dana slowly kissed, licked, and teased Gina all over her pussy. Gina groaned and wriggled excitedly. Dana could feel her young lover's lust growing rapidly and knew it wouldn't be long before Gina came. Dana drew out her teasing as long as she could, but it seemed Gina was experiencing a similar heightened sensory experience to what Dana felt with her pussy shaved and she couldn't hold back her orgasm.

Gina finally came with a loud, satisfied cry. Dana lingered at her pussy for many long minutes after Gina finished cumming. Finally she crawled up beside Gina and the two of them kissed for many long, wonderful minutes.

It was then Gina's turn and she slowly kissed her way across Dana's body before finally arriving at her pussy. Dana savored the way Gina's body felt and the way Gina teased and sucked at her pussy. Dana's orgasm slowly built and when she came it was with a long, soft moan.

When Dana had finished cumming Gina crawled beside her and they spent several long minutes kissing and holding each other before finally falling asleep, completely exhausted from the events of the last couple of nights.

After enjoying breakfast together the next morning Dana drove Gina back to her apartment and then returned home to clean up the mess created by the group fuck. As she cleaned the various stains from the couch and washed the soiled sheets the fresh memories of how the mess got there excited her and made her feel very content.

For the rest of the school year Dana enjoyed fucking Jack and Rick regularly. They never repeated anything as wild as the night after the season ending party, but Dana still loved fucking them individually whenever she had the chance. Dana also enjoyed a new wrinkle in her sex life as she and Gina occasionally got together. As exciting as fucking Jack and Rick still was Dana now found her chances to fuck Gina just as if not more exciting.

Even with all this Dana still found times when her mind wandered to images of being with Mike. She never forgot the night of the party when Jack and Rick had unveiled their gang bang surprise for her. Indeed, what they planned was a great surprise and something she enjoyed, but she vividly remembered how much she had wanted the final surprise to be Mike. Even in that moment with a hard cock inside her and the prospect of getting fucked by at least four guys the thing she desperately wanted was to fuck her own son.

The depth of her desire surprised her. Previously she assumed that her fantasies of Mike were something that she controlled, something that she could pull out when it was convenient and then put away for later. Now she realized that her fantasies had perhaps evolved to something more. Could she really want to fuck him? Would she really do it if she had the chance? She still wasn't sure, but she did know that in that moment she wanted nothing more than that.

There was something else that had been bothering Dana for a while. Now that Todd and Mike had both moved out of the house she realized that the house was way too big for just her. In addition to the fact that the house had more space than she would ever need for herself, it seemed the house was still full of unpleasant memories of Todd and how their relationship had ended.

Although her divorce from Todd had left her in a good place financially, her advisor had been recommending for months that she sell the house and move into someplace more appropriate for just one person. To match its huge size, her current house had a huge mortgage payment that seemed a little crazy to be paying for just one person. Her advisor was convinced that she would be able to turn a big profit by selling the house and that by wisely investing the profit she would create an even more secure future for herself.

She resisted the idea for a long time, but eventually she knew that it was the smart thing to do. She still wasn't excited to be leaving her house but she did realize that the house was far too big for her now.

She discussed her plans with Mike and he was very supportive. She figured she would list the house right at the start of summer and spend her summer searching for a new place to live. Mike helped her search and they decided it would be fun to find a new place so she could turn a page and start over without any memories of Todd.

The plan seemed perfect until she received a surprise call from her Realtor. She had met with her Realtor a few days earlier and discussed all the details of putting her house on the market. The house hadn't even been officially listed yet and so it was a complete shock when her Realtor called and said she had a buyer all lined up.

Dana couldn't believe what she was hearing as the Realtor reviewed the series of events again. A wealthy couple was being relocated and had described their perfect house. The house they described was exactly Dana's house and so the Realtor sent them some preliminary information and photos. The couple got very excited and ended up making an offer that was far higher than the price they had planned on listing the house for.

Her Realtor strongly suggested she take this offer and said she doubted that Dana would ever see another offer this lucrative. Dana knew it was true, but the couple wanted to move in right away and insisted on a very quick closing date. The idea that if she agreed to this she would essentially be homeless was scary and overwhelming. She hadn't even started looking for a new place for herself.

After a few more long discussions with her financial advisor and Realtor she agreed to the sale. However, when she got off the phone after agreeing to their offer she didn't know what to do now. She had just agreed to sell her house far sooner than she ever dreamed and she had no idea where she would be living in just a few weeks.

Not knowing what else to do she called Mike and told him everything. She said that she could check into a hotel for a while and try to figure things out, but Mike insisted that she stay with him at his place. Dana protested but Mike said he wouldn't take no for an answer. He said he would stay on the couch and she could have his room for as long as she needed it.

The following few weeks were a blur of negotiations, planning, and uncertainty. Dana was so busy sorting through her stuff and figuring out what she was going to do with all her things that she barely had any time to look for a new house. About the only thing she still made sure to reserve time for was getting together with Jack, Rick, and Gina.

Before she knew it Dana was signing the papers to officially sell the house that had been her home for many years. Once the papers were signed Dana suddenly felt strange and very uncertain. She got in her car and looked at the few suitcases of clothes that she had packed in preparation for her time at Mike's apartment. She drove to Mike's with her mind spinning as she tried to figure out if she had just done the right thing.

She thought she had thoroughly contemplated this decision and that she had reached peace with it. However, now that the deal was final she suddenly was filled with doubts and questions. Once she arrived at Mike's apartment she surprised herself by breaking down into tears. Rationally she knew she had made the right decision but it was still hard. That house held many memories for her, both good and bad, and the reality that she was going to be finding a new place to live and make a new life for herself was more than a little overwhelming.

Mike was a complete gentleman and he held her as she cried and comforted her as best he could. Even in this moment there was still a part of Dana's mind that was aware of how nice it felt to be held closely like this by Mike. She knew he was so strong and yet he was also clearly very caring, compassionate, and tender. As she looked up at him through her teary eyes she also noticed that he was so very handsome.

Mike had spruced up his room and had everything clean and ready for her when they decided to go to bed. For that night and the final couple of weeks of the school year this was their sleeping arrangement with Dana in the bedroom and Mike on the couch.

On the last day of classes Mike's roommate moved out. He was transferring to a different school and Mike had known for a while that he would be moving out. Mike also knew he would have to find a new roommate, but he wasn't looking forward to it and had put the whole process off. He kept hoping that one of his friends would mention needing somewhere to live for the next school year and things would just work out. However that never happened and now Mike knew he was going to have to spend the summer trying to find a new roommate.

A few days after his roommate moved out they moved Dana's things into the other bedroom. They went to the storage unit where Dana had moved the majority of her belongings and picked up more of Dana's things and brought them back to Mike's apartment.

Dana's search for a new house started off with a fury but it quickly grew more and more frustrating. She didn't find anything that she liked and she started to wonder if her standards were set a bit too high.

In the meantime, Dana was surprisingly happy "crashing" at Mike's place. Over the next couple of weeks Dana made a few more trips to the storage unit to get more of her things. Little by little Mike's apartment was beginning to feel more like home to Dana.

While Dana continued her search for a new house Mike looked for a new roommate for the next school year. Although Mike was technically searching it seemed to be a half-hearted search at best.

Dana was having such a great time hanging out with Mike there were times when she secretly hoped he wouldn't succeed in his search. Since she had moved in it very much felt like two old friends getting to know each other once again rather than a mother and son unhappy about having to live together. Dana was worried that Mike would be upset or frustrated with again finding himself living with his mom, but Mike didn't seem bothered at all.

At first after moving in Dana tried hard to quell her incestuous fantasies. She succeeded for a short time, but soon the thoughts crept back. The real catalyst for the return of her illicit fantasies was when Mike's roommate moved out at the end of the school year.