Swinger Party Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

"Would you have slept with that Frank guy if we hadn't stopped?" Jerry asked her.

"Probably, if you had with Shelly."

"What about you, did you want to with her?"

"No, not really. I could have but I would rather be with you." He told her honestly.

"Frank isn't any bigger than you are, I don't know why Shelly was saying that."

"How do you know?" Jerry asked.

"I felt it...and I saw it of course, when you and I were...."

"You felt it?"

"Yes, when Shelly had her hand down your pants. I figured if you could, I could." She giggled.

"I don't remember that part."

"Another few seconds and she would have been blowing you. That was before I quit dancing and came over to you."

Jerry nodded. They drove on in silence for another couple of miles, then he had to stop at a light.

"It's a good thing you pulled me off the bed, too." Deni tittered softly.

"Why?"

"Hell, he was feeling me up the whole time, another few seconds and he would have had it up my behind."

"All you had to do was say no." Jerry told her.

"I forgot."

"Why didn't you say no?" She asked.

"I forgot."

They both laughed at that.

"For a minute there, I thought you were going to let Frank do it to me."

"I saw that, I didn't want him to. But at least everyone seemed to accept it."

"Yes, except for that one guy."

"What one guy?"

"The one that was dancing with me." She said.

"What did he do?"

"He was rubbing my behind and told me he wanted to stick his tongue up my cunt."

"What did you say?" Jerry asked.

"I told him to please take his hands off my ass, and when he didn't I pushed them away. He did move back but he was acting upset. Frank saw that and cut in."

"Man, this stuff isn't our thing, is it?" He said finally.

"No, I kind of don't think so."

Just then they pulled into their driveway. Jerry shut the car off, turned to her. He reached out and gave her a big kiss.

"So what do we do now?" He asked her.

"Let's go inside, see if you have anything left." Deni hopped out and ran for the house, Jerry was right behind her. He caught her at the doorway as she fumbled for the keys.

Reaching down, he pulled the hem of her dress up.

"Hey, you must have left your panties there."

"Quit it, the neighbors will see!" She pushed her dress back down.

Still giggling, they went inside.

Later, Jerry commented on how hot she had still been.

"I just never saw anything like that before, all of those naked people having sex with each other."

"Turns you on, huh?" He grinned.

"Yea. But still, it's not our thing. Not really."

"No more parties then?"

"Not if you don't want to." Deni said.

"I don't. I think we are lousy swingers."

"At least we are good together."

"Yep, we are. We sure are." Jerry told her, pulling her close.

"That was enough experimenting to last me a lifetime!" He told her.

They both had a good laugh at that.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12