Swingers Club: Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fresh meat," I laughed nervously.

Eddie added, "The odds of you not getting fucked by every guy there is pretty slim."

"How many is everyone?" I asked, Eddie's prediction only adding to my growing anxiety.

"It's Halloween so almost everyone will be there, so at most fifteen couples" Eddie answered.

"Don't worry, two of them will be more into Matt if he is willing to swing that way," Jessica added.

Matt coughed, "There is gay action?"

Jessica shrugged as if it was no big deal, "There is everything action. But you can always say no, but trust me they will be eyeing you, especially if they learn you are straight and a back door virgin."

"I would never do it with another guy," Matt said.

"As I told your wife just a few days ago, never say never," Jessica warned.

Eddie added, "It's kind of reverse sexism. Two girls is hot, two guys is disgusting."

"You have been with a guy?" Matt asked.

"A few times. It's not really my thing, but it is a nice change of pace every once and a while," Eddie said rather casually.

"Don't be modest Eddie. Eddie is a great cocksucker and looks fucking hot getting fucked in the ass," Jessica said.

"I think we have said too much," Eddie said, not remotely embarrassed by Jessica's revelation. "We don't want them having second thoughts."

"Fair enough, but I must clarify who took your sexy butt's virginity?" Jessica asked.

"You did with a strap-on," Eddie admitted, not a hint of shame in his tone. Suddenly I wandered what it would be like to watch a guy get fucked by another guy, or for me to fuck Matt in the ass...wouldn't that be the ultimate tit for tat.

"Shit, we need to go now," Jessica said.

The guys sat in the front, Jessica and I sat in the back seat. As soon as the car was in motion Jessica pulled me in and kissed me. We kissed with sweet tenderness for the first few minutes our lips never breaking contact. But the longer the kiss lasted the more passionate it became. Our tongues danced, our hands groped, both avoiding our cunts, as we warned ourselves up for the party that was about to start.

We didn't come up for air until Eddie said, "Think you two dykes can take a long enough break from molesting each other to walk into the house."

"Not enjoying the show?" Jessica asked.

"Of course, but looking forward to the main attraction," Eddie smiled.

"Touche," Jessica nodded, leaning down and kissing my pussy once before moving away.

"To saving marriages one orgy at a time," she declared.

I laughed as we got out of the car and headed towards the ridiculously big house, not a house, more of a mansion. A chill went up my spine at the thought we were really doing this...really going to have sex with strangers, join an exclusive group of couples that were swingers. My pussy was getting wet at just the thought of what was about to transpire.

Matt held my hand and whispered just before we reached the door, "Having second thoughts?"

"Second, and third and fourth," I replied, squeezing his hand.

"I love you, Trudy," he said.

"I love you too," I replied, stopping to kiss him.

"Ready for the beginning of a whole new world?" Jessica asked.

"Ready as I will ever be," I replied, as Eddie knocked on the door.

"Welcome to the rabbit hole," Jessica smiled as the door was opened by an Asian maid dressed in a normal maid's outfit.

"Good evening," the maid greeted.

"Good evening, Keiko," Jessica said, kissing the maid on the cheek. "This is Trudy and Matt, our special guests for tonight."

"Nice to meet you," Keiko bowed.

"You as well," I said, kissing her cheek like Jessica did.

"Please sign these waivers," Keiko said, handing me a clipboard.

Jessica, seeing my confusion, explained, "Just waivers promising you will never reveal anything that happens here including names...kind of like what happens at the party stays at the party."

I nodded, signing the papers without reading them; Matt did the same.

"Follow me to the initiation room," Keiko said.

We followed her down a hallway and to a room with video cameras and a bed. A chill went up my spine as the reality of what was about to happen became very real.

Jessica said, "Once your initiation is done you can join us downstairs."

"You're not staying?" I asked.

"I will be downstairs watching on the big screen," she smiled, kissing me hard.

Soon Matt and I were alone in the room. Matt and I held hands both of us nervous and unsure. A couple of minutes later, we heard a woman's voice announce over a speaker. "Good evening all. Tonight will be a very special Halloween party. Today we will be adding two members to our group if they pass the initiation. Good evening, Trudy and Matt."

"Good evening," we both said to no one.

"You understand this will be filmed and released on the net if you were ever to reveal anything about our group?" She said all business.

"Yes, Ma'am," I nodded nervously.

"We are going to try something different tonight," she continued. "You two will be together for the initiation."

"Ok, Miss," Matt agreed, his body trembling.

"Matt you are going to go to the other room and choose three men...these three men will fuck your beautiful wife while you watch and help," the voice instructed.

"Yes, Miss," he said, giving my hand a squeeze.

I watched him leave as I waited with a mixture of anxiety and excitement.

Time ticked by so slowly as I waited for the inevitable. It was probably only two or three minutes before three men, all completely naked walked into the room. All three were our age and decent looking and without a word they walked over to me and started kissing me.

The female voice said, "Jessica mentioned you have never had anal sex. That may dear will change as you get triple teamed by these three men. Matt you will guide each cock into one of your wife's three holes. There is lube on the counter there for her backdoor pleasure. Have fun, and welcome to the family."

I was instantly overwhelmed as my neck was kissed by one man, while another unzipped my costume to suck on my tits, and the other dropped to his knees and began licking my pussy. I just stood there and allowed my erogenous zones to be lit on fire while closing my eyes to avoid seeing my husband watching.

After a couple minutes of triple attention, I was led to the bed and ordered to get on all fours by the dark haired gentleman. I obeyed, my pussy already on fire, ready to do whatever it took to join this club, yet nervous to know my husband was watching.

"Come put my cock in her mouth," the blonde whose cock was suddenly in front of my face said.

I watched as Matt moved to me, paused briefly, before grabbing the guy's smallish five-inch cock, yet the thickest I have ever seen, as he guided it between my lips. I, of course, opened my mouth and took in the stranger's cock. I sucked it intently, swirling my tongue around his wide rod, trying to impress him and anyone else who might be watching.

"That's it," the blonde man groaned.

Just a few words of encouragement and I felt a chill up my spine. A few bobs later and I felt my body lifted up as someone slid underneath me. "Lower your wife on my cock," I heard someone say, although I couldn't see, as my mouth was still full of cock.

Yet, I felt myself being lowered onto a big long cock. I moaned on the cock in my mouth as my cunt was filled. I began to ride the cock in my pussy while continuing to suck the cock in my mouth. I fell so slutty, so sexy and so exhilarated all at once.

After starting slowly, I began to ride the cock in my pussy with reckless abandon all the while bobbing back and forth on the small thick cock, easily taking both cocks all the way inside me. Even as I did, my orgasm beginning to build, I kept waiting for the third cock. I wanted it; I needed it; I craved it. Taking the cock out of my mouth, I begged, "Matt, I need a third cock, baby."

"Okay," he said, reaching for the lube as I took the blonde man's cock back in my mouth.

A moment later, I felt a warm liquid poured down my ass crack and I moaned again as I felt a finger rubbing the lube around my virgin asshole.

"Put my cock in her ass," I heard the third guy say as I felt firm hands on my hips that held me from riding the cock already in my cunt.

I tensed; knowing that even with all the lube a sharp pain was assumedly coming.

I took the cock in front of me back in my mouth and reveled in my first ever triple penetration. "Hold her ass cheeks open," a voice said and I assumed it was Matt who pulled them apart just as the stranger's cock began pushing and trying to break through my tight back door.

At first, it refused to be allowed entry, but as more lube was poured on my ass I felt my ass widen and the cock slowly slip inside and continued to push forward and slowly my ass opened up and allowed the stranger to slowly sodomize me.

The pain was instant and yet I wanted more. I wanted to be used as a slut; I wanted to put on a show for all the stranger's currently watching me; I wanted Matt to get turned on watching me get triple teamed. I wanted it all.

"Aaaaaah," I babbled, letting the cock in my mouth slip out.

"Just relax," the guy behind me said.

"Okaaaaaaay," I said through clenched teeth.

Ever so slowly, like a turtle running a race, his cock went deeper in the unknown depths of my ass. The pain continued to burn, yet the euphoria of knowing I was being watched, somehow dulled it.

"Shit, you are tight," the guy behind me groaned.

"You're my first back therrrrrrre," I explained.

"Well, I am honored," he said, caressing my ass.

The cock in my ass went deeper inside my virgin back door causing such contrasting sensations of pleasure and pain that I wanted more. His cock not all the way in me, I tried to be like a porn star in the movies as I tried to pleasure all three cocks at once. It was awkward at first, as I pushed back taking all the cock in my ass. I screamed, "Holy fuuuuuuuck," as my ass cheeks met his body.

"Shit girl, you took it all," the owner of the cock in my ass said.

"I wanted it all," I moaned, even as a pain burned through me. Then I began to fuck myself on the cock in my ass, simultaneously deep-throating the cock in my mouth, while the cock in my cunt just lingered there a constant reminder of my triple penetration.

Matt spoke for the first time. "That's it baby; take all those big cocks my little slut."

Somehow that turned me on more and I continued the slow process of getting into a rhythm of taking all the cocks in me. First a cock buried deep into my ass, then another deep into my mouth, it was the most exhilarating sensation of my life and I didn't want it to end.

As I enjoyed the slow building pleasure, the voice on the intercom announced, "Matt, you have one more task."

"Yes, Miss, anything," he said.

"You will eat your wife's pussy after James comes in her," she announced.

"Okay," I heard him agree, even though his tone implied his dislike.

The owner of the cock in my ass, demanded, "Faster, sexy, let's see that tight body of yours really get a work out."

I moaned in response on the cock in my mouth, my mind thinking the same thing, as I tried to oblige by going faster. I wanted all his cock in my ass and I slammed back onto him reaching new depths in my no longer virgin ass, before moving forward and easily deep-throating the cock in my mouth. I bounced back and forth like a tennis ball, the pleasure overwhelming as the triple penetration was easily the greatest sexual thrill of my life. Suddenly, the cock in my cunt, began slowly moving his hips and the triple sensation hit even harder. The cock in my ass and cunt were different, yet complimentary pleasures and I knew my orgasm was going to hit soon.

Suddenly, I heard, "I'm coming," and was rewarded with a load of cum down my throat. I eagerly swallowed it all while continuing to ride two cocks.

When the cock in my mouth left, I babbled, "Oh God yes, I love your cocks in me."

"Lean forward," said the guy underneath me, as I looked into his sexy blue eyes.

I did and soon both cocks inside me were thrusting simultaneously creating a pleasure unlike any other. My orgasm about to burst, I babbled like a dirty slut, "Oh God, harder, fuck my cunt and ass harder," and "Oh shit, I feel so full," and "Deeper, make my ass yours," and finally, "Oh God, I'm comiiiiiiiing."

My whole body trembled with such intense pleasure, I couldn't hold myself up and I collapsed onto the stranger underneath me.

The guy whose cock was in my ass, leaned over me and even as my orgasm cascaded through me and continued pounding my ass hard, creating an everlasting pleasure of an orgasm that refused to end.

Suddenly I felt my ass being filled with cum, yet another thrilling sensation that brought new chills throughout my body. When he pulled out I could feel cum slip out of my ass, feeling both hot and slutty.

To my surprise, the guy underneath me flipped me over and began fucking my cunt hard and deep.

A second orgasm began building instantly as this gorgeous younger man fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked. It wasn't love making, it was carnal lust both of us being drawn to the moment of sexual fulfillment.

Staring up at him, I begged, "Pound me, sexy, fill my cunt with your big cock."

He smiled, "Your wish is my command pretty lady."

He grabbed my legs, leaned them back towards me until my ankles were beside my ears, and reached a depth I didn't know was possible inside my cunt.

"Oh fucking Lord," I praised, "you are so deep in me."

My legs burned as he stretch me in ways I never knew I could stretch and yet his body leaning on me as he slammed deep into me was all I cared about.

My second orgasm was on the rise and I begged, wanting to feel him come in me when I came, "Don't stop, I'm so close, fill my cunt with your cum when I come."

"I'm close to," he grunted, sweat dripping down his forehead, both of us getting a major workout.

"So close, fuck, I'm waiting for you, baby, fill me up, fuck, come now baby, come for your slut, my cunt, my cunt, my cuuuuuuuuuunt," I screamed as I felt his cock unload its cum into me and I let go of my own orgasm that was begging to be released.

His cock shot rope after rope of his seed deep in me, even as my own juices tried to flood out. Our simultaneous orgasms made it even hotter, and as he moved up a bit, I let my legs wrap around him to keep his cock in me until my orgasm subsided.

"Shit," I said, my body finally collapsing onto the bed.

When he pulled out, I was surprised to feel someone else move between my legs. Looking up I saw Matt look up at me before he leaned forward and began licking my well fucked cunt.

I moaned, "That's it baby, lick my cunt," even as I felt my cum and the stranger's cum leaking out of me.

After a few minutes of his licking me, a third orgasm began to rise and I grabbed his head, knowing we were being watched. I wanted to put on a nasty show, so I pulled him into my cunt then began rubbing my cunt up and down on his face.

"Oh yes, baby, lick all that cum out of your wife's cunt," I demanded, excited by putting on a show.

My third orgasm, although much smaller than my last two, squirted out onto Matt who had licked and sucked my cunt throughout the whole ride.

Finally, I pulled him up to me and kissed him hard. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," he replied with an ear to ear grin.

Jessica walked into the room and broke up the intimate moment when she said, "Enough fucking lovey dovey shit. Come and meet the rest of the group."

She took my hand, pulled me up and added, "Fuck that was hot by the way."

"I tried to put on a good show. Did you really enjoy watching me getting the hell fucked out of me?" I asked trying to look as slutty as possible.

"Oh yeah and it made me so hot I had to get fucked while watching," she revealed.

"Who fucked you?" I asked curiously.

"Martin, our one black guy who has a huge ten inch cock," she revealed.

"Yummy," I half drooled yet another fantasy I had never fulfilled...a black guy.

"Oh don't worry; he will have a load for you. He is twenty-one and can go all fucking night," she explained.

As we walked down the stairs, I said, "I can't believe it was less than a week ago that you first mentioned this club."

"When you couldn't stop drooling over my body," she quipped back.

"Well if you wouldn't flaunt it so much, you could turn any straight girl gay," I smiled.

"Aaaah, you say the nicest things," she laughed.

The moment we entered the room, Matt right behind us, a pretty redhead, dressed as a nurse ironically, grabbed Matt and said, "You're mine, sexy."

He looked at me and I nodded, "Have fun, baby."

"You too," he said, as he was led away by the sexy redhead.

Jessica led me out into a huge room where a variety of sex acts were currently going on. I watched the crazy orgy that was under way. I saw the redhead bobbing up and down hungrily on Matt's cock, I saw a bed in the middle of the room on which I recognized Miranda Collington the news weatherwoman from TV, dressed as a slutty school girl, sucking some guy's cock, while a woman was between her legs licking away.

I saw an older man dressed in drag bent over getting fucked by a younger guy dressed as a fireman which somehow turned me on.

I saw three women in a circle eating each other's cunts all in various costumes in complete disarray, and there was a chubby woman with the biggest tits I have ever seen bouncing up and down on a cock which made her massive breasts bounce around like basketballs.

Lastly, I saw Eddie giving a guy a hand job, while a girl was sucking his cock. My voyeuristic awe was disrupted when Jessica whistled and all the men and women stopped and looked up.

Jessica said, "Everyone this is Trudy and over there getting blown by Carrie is her husband Matt."

"Hi Trudy and Matt," a chorus of people said.

"Be sure to introduce yourself to our new members throughout the night," Jessica said, as she led me to the black man who was sitting by himself.

"Trudy, this is huge cock, huge cock, this is Trudy," Jessica offered.

The black man whose name I already forgot laughed, "You have such elegance with words, Jessica."

I looked at his cock, not even erect, and gasped at its beauty.

Jessica shrugged, "What can I say your big cock takes my breath away."

The black man said to me, "Hi Trudy, I'm Martin."

"Nice to meet you," I said, trying to look into his eyes and not his cock.

Jessica laughed, "Enough with the small chat and more with the sex. On your knees, you nasty little slut."

I didn't need to be told twice as I fell to my knees and took the semi-erect thick black cock in my mouth.

His cock was so big, so thick; it took a while to get adjusted to his size. The thrill of feeling it grow in my mouth was exhilarating as was knowing the lingering taste on his cock was Jessica's cunt juice. I hadn't had him in my mouth three minutes before I felt hands on my hips and a cock slide inside my cunt.

Looking behind me, I saw a guy I vaguely recognized dressed as Superman. He smiled at me and said, "Hi, I'm Curtis."

"I'm Trudy," I replied, returning to the black cock and realizing that it was Miranda's much younger 19-year-old husband she had just married in Vegas last year...in a rather scandalous relationship.

Curtis took his time slowly fucking me, while I did the same to the juicy black cock in my mouth. I don't know how long I was sucking and fucking before I was consumed by a need to feel a black cock inside me.

I looked up at him and said, "Want to fuck me?"

"Looks like you're already being filled," he smiled.

"I have another hole back there," I smiled.

"You are insatiable," he chuckled.

I looked at Curtis, and said, "Just changing positions stud."