Swingers Club: Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," he smiled. "I know when I can't compete."

"Oh, I want you too sexy," I purred, as I stood up and saw he had a nice cock himself.

I got out of my heels, turning my ass towards Martin as I straddled him, slowly lowering my ass onto his massive cock, then positioning my stocking-clad feet a top his thighs as I tried another first...the reverse cowgirl position.

"Shit, that's creative," Martin smiled, as I slowly lowered myself onto his cock.

"Aaaaaaaah," I moaned, as his cock slowly widened my ass, the cock definitely wider than the one that had broken my anal cherry.

"Go slow, sexy," he suggested, while Curtis watched patiently.

I looked at him and said, "Don't you go away, I want you in me too."

"I'm not going anywhere," he smiled, as a couple of inches of black cock slowly made its way inside my ass.

As I continued slowly lowering myself on the big cock, a woman in her forties walked over to me, dressed in a Marilyn Monroe famous white dress, the same voluptuous breasts, and said, "I'm June, welcome."

I recognized her voice instantly as the one over the speaker earlier and said, through clenched teeth, "Nice to meet you, June."

"You as well," she smiled, before kneeling before me and taking my clit in her mouth, while simultaneously reaching out and stroking Curtis's cock.

I gasped at her sudden touch as I slowly took more of Martin's cock in my ass. My goal, as ludicrous as it seemed, was to get all ten inches of him inside me. This was my night to slut it up and I was going to be the biggest slut I could possibly be.

After a few seconds, June stood back up, kissed me, my own pussy juice on her lips. When you're done with these two, I expect you to come and find me, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied without thinking.

"Mistress, I like that," she smiled, unzipping my costume and pulling it off my shoulders to release my small breasts. "That's better."

She then sauntered away.

"You aren't trying to take it all are you?" Martin asked.

"Go big or go home," I joked, "both literally and figuratively."

Curtis, stood up on the couch, and surprised me by shoving his cock in my mouth. "Keep me hard, slut."

I loved being called a slut; I loved having two cocks in me; I wanted to have three again; I wanted it all. I moaned on his cock as I continued my slow progression down the big cock.

Martin groaned, "Shit you have the tightest ass ever."

I took the cock out of my mouth and teased, "It won't be once you are done with it."

"That true," he laughed

Curtis ordered, "Get back to sucking, slut."

"Sorry, sexy," I smiled, before taking his rod back between my lips.

"Getting close, just a couple more inches," Martin groaned a minute later.

Deciding I wanted it all in me, but not sure I could take any more, I decided to just take the pain that would surely come as I lifted up and collapsed hard on his cock.

"Mother fuuuuuucker," I screamed, as all ten inches filled my ass creating an intense burn that ripped through me.

"Holy shiiiiit," Martin grunted as well.

I just sat with his cock in my ass for a couple of minutes getting used to being full like I couldn't explain. While I adjusted to having ten inches of cock in my ass, I continued to bob back and forth on Curtis's cock.

Just as I was about to begin slowly riding the cock in my ass Curtis grunted and shot his load down my throat. I eagerly swallowed all his cum, his taste and texture different from the last load I swallowed. When he pulled out, I joked, "Couldn't wait to fuck me?"

"Not with a mouth like that," he smiled.

"Well that was super," I quipped making a joke about his costume.

He laughed as he walked away.

Just as quickly as Curtis left, another man in his early fifties joined us. Dressed as Dracula, he replaced him. Without a word he placed his smaller six inch cock in my mouth. I began sucking slowly as I began to move up and down ever so slow on the big cock in my ass.

The next few minutes I slowly rode and sucked cock, the pain finally now just a numbing reminder while the pleasure continued to slowly grow inside me. Suddenly Dracula, apparently a quick shooter, came in my mouth without warning and pulled out, walking away as quickly as he came (pun intended).

Now it was just Martin and I and I began to pick up the pace of riding his cock. I noticed others watching and I again wanted to put on a show. I began bouncing up and down on his big cock, each downward thrust taking all ten inches of his glorious cock in my no longer virgin ass. I fucking loved it and knew a cock in my ass would be a regular thing from now on. I also knew my fourth orgasm was building, but would need extra help in crossing the finish line.

Seeing the redhead watching me, obviously having swallowed Matt's load, I said, "Get over here and lick my cunt."

She smiled, walked over and without a word buried her face between my legs as I bounced up and down. It must have been awkward to eat me as I rode a cock, but shit her tongue was like a magic wand.

Her tongue was the magic I needed as my orgasm began bubbling and I landed hard on his cock, grabbed her face and held her in my cunt until my orgasm hit.

"Fuuuuck, eat my cunt," I screamed.

She licked and licked and in seconds my unprecedented fourth orgasm rushed out of me and onto the redhead's face.

Exhausted, my legs weak, Martin still having not come, ordered me onto the couch on all fours and I obeyed slowly. Once in position, he went behind me and filled my ass again, this time he was in control of the fucking. His firm hands held my hips as he buried his cock into me again and again. The redhead, wanting a piece of me too, moved onto the back of the couch, spread her legs and said, "By the way, I'm Tiffany."

"Nice to meeeet you Tiiiifany," I whimpered, as Martin hammered his cock into me.

"Return the favor, Trudy," she ordered and I leaned forward burying my face in her slightly hairy bush.

Trying to lick a pussy while your ass is getting reamed is very challenging, but I desperately tried.

After a few more minutes of getting ass fucked by Martin's enormous shlong, he groaned, "I'm about to come," and surprised me as he pulled out and rammed into my cunt.

Seconds later my cunt was sprayed with his cum as I continued licking Tiffany.

Martin's cock slowly continued in my cunt making sure he had deposited every drop inside me while I now could focus on the delicious pussy in front of me. I sucked on her clit, I probed her pussy lips with my tongue and once her moaning increased I slid two fingers inside her wet cunt and fingered her to an orgasm.

Her juices flooded out of her as she screamed, "Yessssssssssss, fuuuuuuuck."

I kept her clit between my lips as I eagerly got her off and tasted her sweet nectar. Once done, I sat up and kissed her, and for a couple of minutes we made out like high school teens.

Finally breaking the kiss, I said, "I am supposed to go and see June."

"Hmmmmmm," Tiffany smiled. "You're in for a treat."

"I am," I asked, as Martin finally took his cock out of me.

"Oh yes, she has the sweetest pussy in the world," Tiffany revealed.

"I don't know, yours was pretty fucking heavenly," I said playfully.

"As was yours," she smiled, "although it seems to be leaking right now."

I laughed, "Martin comes buckets."

"That he does," Tiffany agreed.

"Where is the washroom?" I asked, needing to go pee and clean myself up a bit.

She pointed to the far end of the room and I said, "It was great to meet you Tiffany."

"You too, Trudy" she said kissing me one more time before moving onto the floor and taking Martin's cock, shiny with my pussy juice, in her mouth.

As I walked to the washroom, I looked at the variety of sex acts currently undergoing. The guy dressed as Batman who was earlier sucking cock was now getting his ass fucked by a larger older man dressed as a pirate. I wondered what it would be like to watch Matt suck a cock or get fucked.

Elsewhere, Jessica was getting double teamed by two men, one dressed as Fred Flintstone the other as a sailor, a cock in both her mouth and either her ass or pussy. Eddie was getting sucked by a chubby older woman dressed as Wilma Flintstone. Also on the center bed, a chubby woman, now naked, was getting triple teamed by two women with strap-ons and a real cock in her mouth. Everywhere there was sucking and fucking, moaning and dirty talk echoing throughout the room.

Reaching the washroom, which strangely didn't have a door, I was surprised to see a very cute blonde, no older than twenty, completely naked and sitting by the toilet dripping wet. I didn't catch on at first until Curtis walked in and instantly began urinating on the pretty blonde.

I watched in awe at something that had never once occurred to me. She opened her mouth wide and took as much of his pee in her mouth as possible. I couldn't believe it.

Once Curtis was done, he turned around and saw my astonishment and shrugged, "It's her fetish."

"She likes being peed on?" I asked bewildered.

"Yep," he shrugged, leaving me alone with her.

The blonde, not remotely ashamed by the bizarreness of it, said, "Hi, I'm Tabitha."

"I'm Trudy," I offered, still unable to fathom this current situation, but I was going to pee on myself if I didn't hurry. "I really need to pee."

"Straddle my face," she offered.

"I couldn't?" I said.

"Please," she said, a hunger in her eyes similar to mine for Jessica's pussy or Martin's cock.

"You sure," I said, still tentative.

"Yes, please," she said.

I walked to her, needing desperately to pee, and figuring what the hell. I noticed the plastic underneath her was already kind of wet. I barely made it to her when I started peeing, a bit down my leg before hitting her directly on the face. She moved her head and put her lips on my pee-hole and drank it directly from the source. I couldn't believe how strangely erotic it felt to be peeing in a stranger's mouth. She swallowed my pee eagerly and once done she surprised me again as she licked my cunt.

I don't know why it turned me on, but watching this piss covered pretty stranger licking my cunt had my engine starting to rev yet again.

After about a minute, she moved away and said, "Thank you, Miss."

"No, thank you," I smiled down at her.

Noticing I had gotten some pee on my costume before I reached her, I took it off leaving me in only my thigh high stockings. No longer caring about protecting my identity and truthfully finding it kind of cumbersome, I also took off my mask. 'Catwoman had been unleashed', I thought to myself.

After washing my leg from both my urine and Martin's cum, I waved goodbye, "Until next time."

"I look forward to it," she smiled, just as the guy dressed as Fred Flintstone walked in.

I returned to the orgy and looked for June. I didn't see her at first, but I was surprised when I saw Matt getting head from the gay or at least bisexual Batman. I had to laugh as I watched Batman giving Batman head. He saw me and shrugged before he put his hands on the back of cocksucking Batman's head clearly close to shooting his load down another guy's throat.

Looking around more, I saw Jessica, her face coated in cum, as three men surrounding her finished a bukkake.

"Over here, dear," I heard a voice call out and turned to see June. I saw a girl dressed as Snow White between her legs while three more people, a guy dressed as Iron Man, a girl dressed as a slutty nun and last in line was Miranda Collington, her hair still in pigtails, her schoolgirl costume ridiculously hot.

Once reaching them, confused why there was a line, Miranda noticing my confusion said, "There is always a line for June's nectar."

"Really?" I asked, surprised that when there were so many choices for sex that anyone would wait in line.

"Trust me it is worth the wait," Miranda said. "By the way, I'm Miranda."

"I know who you are," I smiled, shaking her hand. "I'm Trudy."

"I know who you are," she smiled back.

I was about to ask how, but June interrupted us, "Are you enjoying yourself my dear?"

"Immensely," I admitted, looking at her voluptuous breasts, no longer in her Marilyn Monroe costume.

June tapped on Snow White's head and the eager pussy licker looked up. June smiled at her, "Sorry my dear, but time for our newest member to have a taste."

The woman, in her mid-thirties, reluctantly got up, grabbed the guy behind her and said, "Come fuck me, Charles."

I watched him follow her to a nearby love seat and she pushed him onto the leather love seat and lowered herself on his cock.

"Come taste me, my dear," June said, very softly yet firmly.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed, lowering myself between her legs.

"What? No Mistress?" She asked.

"Sorry," I smiled, "how may I serve you Mistress?"

"Hmmmm, you really are a delicious addition to our little group," she smiled.

"It doesn't look so small," I said, looking around to the plethora of sexual acts going on.

"Come taste me," she repeated. I leaned forward, her pussy full of pubic hair. Yet, I was instantly drawn by the exotic scent that was captured by her pubic hair. Her scent was unexplainable; yet so addicting I was enveloped with hunger. I tentatively used my tongue to part a path to her pussy and as I tasted her wetness, created by Snow White earlier, I was drawn even deeper into her. Like her scent, her taste was an indescribable mixture of exotic fruits and spices. It was as if God had created the perfect taste and put it inside this woman's cunt.

What started as tentative licks, soon transitioned to hungry, desperate lapping as I couldn't get enough of her teasing taste and wanted to taste her fullness by making her come.

"That's it my pet, lick your Mistress's cunt like a good girl," she moaned, her fingers going through my hair.

I moaned in agreement, as I continued to lick her like my life depended on it, I was totally mesmerized by her soft gentle voice.

"You are a natural little cunt licker, my pet," she purred.

Such a compliment only turned me on more knowing I was pleasing her.

My nose was buried in her wet pubic hair and my tongue in between her pussy lips as I continued pleasing her, wanting to get her off.

"Don't forget my clit, my dear," she reminded me a couple of minutes later.

I obeyed, taking her very hard clit between my lips. On contact, her breathing increased and she moaned, "That's it my pet, get your Mommy off."

The strange incest reference although strange somehow turned me on even more as an image of my beautiful mother popped into my head. I tried to push it out as I swirled my tongue around her clit, flicking and licking, flicking and licking until her breathing increased even more and her moans implied she was close.

"Oh yes, my dear, make Mommy come," she said between moans as I continued to flick and lick her swollen clit. Sensing she was near orgasmic explosion, I slid two fingers inside her wetness and found her g-spot.

Her hands pulled my face hard into her cunt as she screamed, loud enough to wake the dead, "Fuuuuucking yeeeees."

Her cum was unleashed in a powerful wave that crashed hard onto my face as I hungrily opened my mouth to catch all her exotic juices. Fireworks went off inside my taste buds as her taste was even more heavenly than anything I had ever tasted. She came and came a never-ending cascade of waves as her juices flooded out of her and into my eager mouth.

I could barely breathe, and all I could do was lick and suck and take her cum in my mouth and on my face.

Finally, she let go and I looked up at her, my face drenched in her exotic juice, "That was amazing my pet," she purred.

"Thank you Mistress Mommy," I replied without even thinking.

"You're a keeper," she smiled.

"I have never tasted anything like you," I gushed, as my own cunt began leaking.

"So I have been told," she smiled. "Your hubby just got his I assume first guy blow job."

"I know, I saw him getting sucked," I said. "That is the biggest surprise of the night."

"Not Tabitha?"

"That was surprising to," I admitted.

"What about your triple initiation? Martin's huge cock? The taste of my cunt?" she listed.

"All amazing," I agreed.

"Well go meet some more people my pet and don't forget Mommy," she smiled, leaning in and kissing with such gentle tenderness I melted into her. At that moment I was hers, I would obey any command in order to taste her again, to be with her.

As if sensing my weakness for her, she smiled, "I know my dear, you're mine."

"Unconditionally, Mommy," I whispered to her like a child.

"I would love to see your husband with a dick in his mouth or ass," she said.

"Understood," I said, not sure how I was going to convince him but wanting to please the exotic, hypnotic older woman.

"Good girl," she smiled, patting my head.

A rush of juice leaked out of me from her praise and approval.

..........

I didn't make it five feet before Jessica grabbed my hand, her face still sticky with cum from her earlier bukkake, and said, waving the dildo from the other day she purchased, "Ready to put on another show?"

"Always," I smiled deviously, being the centre of attention becoming an addicting rush and eager to see if a fifth orgasm was possible.

She led me to the centre of the room, where the showcase bed existed and pushed me onto it. Joining me, she said, "Ready to fuck ourselves?"

I looked at the long, but flimsy dildo and asked, "How?"

"Oh you are in for a treat," she smiled as she moved to me and moved the plastic snake up and down my pussy lips before slowly slipping it inside.

"And what about you?" I asked, as I moaned.

"Oh just wait and see," she smiled, moving her legs scissor like between mine and inserting the other end in her cunt. "Now slowly move your body towards mine while holding the dildo so it keeps going deeper into you?" she ordered, as a few others gathered around to watch.

I obeyed, and soon our bodies were closer and closer together, the dildo going deeper into me. Eventually, through a bit of awkward adjustments from both of us the last couple of inches of the long rubber snake disappeared inside our cunts.

People clapped and Jessica smiled, "Ready to really put on a show?"

"That wasn't the show?" I asked, impressed at what we had accomplished.

"Not even close," she smiled, as she grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. "Now move your ass up and down, sexy."

A bit confused at the purpose until I did it. She did the same and soon our cunts were bumping into each other making the long snake inside both of us move around in all directions causing new yet even more exhilarating sensations.

"Faster," Jessica demanded, once we both got used to the creative position.

"Your wish is my command," I purred.

"I bet you say that to all the girls who bring you to a swinger's party," she teased, her big tits bouncing around, her costume long gone except for her thigh highs.

"I guess that's truuuuue," I moaned, as the snake inside me somehow pushed its way deeper.

We writhed on each other, our pussy lips kissed again and again until both of us were breathing erratically, sweating profusely and near apocalyptic bliss.

"Commmme, Trudy," she demanded.

"You fiiiiirst," I replied.

"Same time," she compromised.

"Whenever you arrrre ready," I agreed.

"Three," she moaned, our bodies slamming into each other with urgency.

"Two," I counted down, knowing I was about to burst in milliseconds.

"One, come," she screamed as we both climaxed on the big snake from fucking each other in front of all these people.

We grabbed each other and pulled each other close as we both trembled with euphoria.

Finally, we let go and both fell backwards spent, the dildo slipping out. Unfortunately, there was no rest for the wicked, as both of us had men get on top of us and filled our cunts with their cocks.