Swingers Club: Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Trudy," I said, to the Batman cocksucker.

"I'm Blaine," he offered, adding, "Your hubby has a delicious cock."

"I saw you blowing him, how did you ever convince him?" I asked, curious.

"I promised I would be the best he ever had and that a mouth was a mouth," he said, "it almost always works."

"So you are obviously bi," I observed, as he slowly fucked me.

"As are you," he smiled.

"Touché," I laughed, "but it is less in fashion for men."

"It's coming back in," he smiled, as he leaned forward and took my breasts which had been mostly neglected all night in his hands.

"Well I find it hot," I said.

"You want to see him suck cock?" he asked, raising his brow.

"Is that bad?" I asked, strange that we were having a conversation about my husband sucking cock while this bisexual man fucking me, began to go faster.

"Nooo, it's hot, my wife loves watching me suck or getting fucked," he admitted.

"Who is your wife?" I asked, curious.

"Tiffany, the redhead in the nurses' outfit," he answered.

"Hmmm, she has already sucked my hubby, licked my cunt and I returned the favor," I said.

"Well, I guess all that is really left is for him to return the favor," he said, smiling.

"Fuck, I would love to see that," I said, the image of Matt on his knees sucking cock suddenly really hot.

"I'll make it happen," Blaine promised.

"Really?" I asked.

"Most of the guys here, the first cock in their mouth has been mine," he said.

"Okay, go for it, but let's get me off first," I said, wrapping my legs around him, pulling him in deeper.

He buried his face in my tits as he began pumping his cock in and out of my fiery cunt. The image of Matt sucking cock, the thought of pleasing June, had my orgasm rising rather quickly an amazingly sixth time.

"Pound my cunt," I demanded.

He rose up, spread my legs as wide as he possibly could, and obliged my demand. Spread eagle, his cock penetrated in an unusual way and angle, his cock somehow pounding my clit each time he penetrated me.

"Oh yes, oh God, use me, fuck me, shit," I babbled, his cock driving me crazy without getting me over the edge.

"Keep your legs wide," he ordered.

I obeyed, grabbing my ankles while he continued drilling my cunt and then he brought electric sensations as he began slapping my clit while fucking me.

"Holy mother fuuuuuuuuucker," I screamed as my sixth orgasm of the night riddled me yet again. This one was as unique as the previous five. He kept slapping my clit, fucking my cunt, throughout my orgasm until he grunted and deposited yet another load of yummy cum inside me.

Pulling out of me a minute later, he said, "So do you want to see your hubby with a cock in his mouth?"

"Desperately," I said, the only taboo of the night left.

"Watch," he said, as he scanned the crowd and saw Matt was having a drink talking to Eddie.

I was about to sit up when Miranda joined me and buried her face in my cunt while straddling my face. She teased after a couple of licks, "There is no way I wasn't getting a piece of you on your initiation night."

"I'm flattered," I moaned, as her fingers teased my still wet and well fucked pussy.

"You should be," she teased, as she began licking.

Returning the favor, I leaned up and began licking her completely shaved pussy. I could taste cum inside it and wondered who had last come in her.

As if she could sense what I was thinking, she moaned, "Do you recognize your hubby's cum?"

"You slut," I teased, as we began a lengthy sixty-nine session.

We licked; we probed with our fingers for an eternity before she purred, "Ready to come?"

"God yes," I moaned, the constant tease driving me wild.

"I'm going to open you wide," she said, as she repositioned herself in between my legs. I felt her fingers open my pussy and felt my cunt widen further than I ever thought possible.

"Oh God, whaaat are you doing?" I stammered, even though I realized instantly she was about to fist me,

"I'm going to fist that cunt of yours," she said, confirming my thoughts.

"Okaaaaay, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit," I whimpered as she pushed forward and her whole hand filled my cunt.

She moved her fingers inside me, spreading my insides in such unique ways I wanted to scream for her just to fuck me hard.

"Oh God, what are you doiiiiiing?" I moaned.

"Spreading that cunt of yours," she said, flicking my clit with her tongue.

"It feels so strange," I said.

"Good strange?" she questioned.

"Fucking amazing strange," I said, unable to explain the strangeness of having a whole hand inside my cunt.

"Ready to get fist fucked," she purred a couple of minutes later.

"Yes, fist me like a dirty little slut," I said, calling myself a slut strange but true and wanting to come again.

Her hand began pumping in and out of me while she continually flicked my clit with each forward thrust.

In seconds she had me begging with a desperate hunger, "Oh God, harder, fist me harder."

She obliged pumping my cunt frantically while continuing to concentrate on my clit. Orgasm seven hit me suddenly and I screamed, "Oh yes, I'm comiiiiing."

"Cause you're a slut," Miranda purred.

"Yes, a dirty fucking slut," I agreed which was impossible to deny with a fist in my cunt.

"Look to your right," she said.

I looked to my left and saw Tiffany in a Flintstones' sandwich.

"You're other right," Miranda chuckled amused at my error.

I turned my head and gasp at the sight of Matt on all fours with Blaine's cock in his mouth while June, with a small strap-on was behind him slowly penetrating his ass. I couldn't believe that my husband was actually taking cock in both his holes. Blaine looked over at me winked and grinned at me.

Matt was tentative, as he slowly moved back and forth on Blaine's cock, taking just two or three inches into his mouth.

Miranda pulled her hand out of me and I rolled on my side to watch my husband not only sucking his first cock, but also getting sodomized by a strap-on cock.

I watched for a couple of minutes, still on the showcase bed, when I felt someone else join me. I turned my head to see a man I hadn't seen all night. He was older, in his forties, and said, "Since my wife is fucking your husband's ass, I figure I should do yours."

"That seems logical," I smiled, "but can I keep watching my hubby take it up the ass?"

"Sure," he said, as he slipped his cock in my ass rather easily.

The next few minutes, I lay there on my side getting my ass fucked slowly while watching Matt sucking cock as he was his ass fucked.

I could just barely make out Blaine's words as he pulled his cock from Matt's mouth, "Beg to swallow my load Matt."

Matt looked over at me, a hunger in his eyes, a hunger I had never seen before this moment, and I nodded signaling him my approval, he looked back up at Blaine and begged, "Please shoot your load down my throat."

"Are you sure?" Blaine asked.

"Yes, dammit, I want to taste you," Matt admitted, pleading.

Blaine shoved his cock back into Matt's mouth, nodded to June, and soon Matt was being rocked back and forth like a rocking horse between the two cocks.

So turned on by my husband's homosexual act, I begged, "Fuck my ass harder, please."

Soon I was being fucked hard in my ass nowhere near coming, instead just enjoying the sensation of being fucked.

"Open up, Matt," Blaine ordered, as he pulled out and began pumping his cock furiously. Matt kept his mouth wide open as the first rope of cum hit him dead between his eyes, a second rope went directly in his mouth and the third on his chin.

June kept fucking his ass as the Snow White girl crawled underneath Matt and took his cock in her mouth.

Matt groaned, "Oh shit, fuck me, Ohhhhhhhhh Fuckkkk yessssssss."

June continued hard deep thrusts in Matt's ass and in only a few more strokes Matt grunted, and made his priceless I'm coming face.

Meanwhile, my ass was being filled with come from June's husband, who I still didn't know his name. I smirked to myself thinking only a real slut would get her ass fucked and not know the name of who it was spewing his seed into her ass.

The party came to a slow end after that. My legs were weak, my ass was sore and my cunt was raw. I went to Matt and whispered, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"I tried to resist, but I couldn't," he said, clearly baffled at how he ended up with a cock in his mouth.

"Trust me, I know," I smiled, kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said.

June now sans her strap-on came over to use and said, "I hope you two will come back."

"Oh we will be coming back again and again," I spoke for both of us.

"Next weekend is a girls' only getaway, if you are interested in Vegas," Jane revealed.

Jessica joked, "And what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

"Are you inviting me," I asked.

"Oh my dear, Mommy is telling you, that you're coming," Jane said.

I looked at Matt and he said, "Go for it."

Eddie said, "Yeah, we can have a poker night."

Matt questioned, "You do mean poker right?"

"Or maybe poke her and her," Eddie joked, pointing to Tiffany and the girl dressed in the Flintstone costume I never got to meet.

I asked, "Why isn't Tiffany and Wilma Flintstone not coming to Vegas?"

"Oh it is there turn to stay home and service the boys," June explained. "By the way, her name is Angela."

"Hi, Angela," I waved.

Angela joined us and said, "Next time I get you first."

"Agreed," I smiled, her green eyes exotic and sexy as hell.

"So you are coming?" June asked.

"Oh I plan to come all right," I said, stressing the word come.

"Good girl," June smiled, kissing me one last time.

I said, "Thank you, Mommy, I can't wait for next weekend."

June walked away and the rest of us looked for our clothing.

Realizing I had left my outfit in the washroom I headed back there.

Tabitha was still in there, now soaked from head to toe in pee and currently being ass fucked by someone I hadn't had the pleasure to suck or fuck.

"Pee on me, pleeeease," she begged, as she seemed close to orgasm.

Realizing I did have to pee again, I moved to her, I kneeled down near her and instantly my pee sprayed up into her face.

"Fuuuuuck, yeees," she screamed as my piss spraying her face was the trigger that got her off.

I finished peeing, washed myself off as best I could, before realizing getting back into the costume was too much work. I grabbed a towel, deciding I would return it another day and headed back to Matt.

Matt was now dressed and Jessica said, "Ready."

"I am exhausted," I said, yawning.

"You should be you dirty slut," Jessica quipped.

"Takes one, to know one," I countered.

"Yes, yes it does," she laughed back.

Walking to the car, I had to know, I whispered to Matt, "How did you end up agreeing to suck cock?"

"I don't even know. One minute I was drinking beer, then we were talking about sex, and then Blaine was telling me I had to try it once or I would regret it the rest of my life and well next thing you know," he explained.

Even though Matt and I were whispering Jessica overhead us and quipped, "You're a cocksucker like the rest of us."

"Thanks for putting it so eloquently," Matt joked, his face slightly red.

"It's a gift," Jessica shrugged.

"And June?" I asked.

"She just told me she was going to fuck me and she doesn't seem to be a woman you can say no to," Matt explained.

"Agreed," I said.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, way more than I thought I would," Matt admitted as he got a silly grin on his face.

Eddie laughed, "That is exactly what I said the first time."

"But my ass is fucking killing me," Matt said.

"Join the club," I laughed, my own ass quite sore, I repeated, "join the club."

Jessica pointed out, "You did join the club."

"Touche," I laughed as we reached the car, my life changed forever, my marriage through swinging stronger than ever...crazy but true.

THE END