All Comments on 'S'wrong Son Ch. 02'

by bedwards43

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what an amazing ,sexy mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better.

This story is getting better and better, hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dad is definitely de trop

Sad, maybe, but it happens. And often, as in this excellent story, his wife falls back on her strapping, good-looking son. The connection between a mother and her male child is the most intimate human connection there is, and consciously or unconsciously it usually has a sexual component. They are male and female, and inevitably each looks over the other from that point of view. The boy notices his mother's bountiful breasts and provocative ass and speculates about that fascinating hairy hole between her thighs, the same hole he came out of 18 or whatever years before. The mother admires her son's manly physique, his strong shoulders and arms and legs, his cute boyish butt, and wonders about what her kid's got jumping around in his pants. It's normal for a mom to think about just how big and fat her boy's penis actually is. In the right--or wrong?--circumstances these natural interests culminate in outright lust. They know full well what goes into what, and as with Alex and his mom, the boy's penis slides effortlessly up into his mother's vagina, up to his young balls. They find that their hot incestuous fuck is the by far best fuck of their lives, and they do it over and over again. Mom wants to keep having her boy's precious semen shot up inside her, and the boy thinks that's a really neat idea. It's not wrong, because "nothing's wrong between a mother and her son."

TJ678TJ678over 8 years ago
Hmmm..Which camp am I in?

Normally I don't read other peoples comments prior to posting mine, but I did this time. While some people made some intersting points, it didn't change my impression of this chapter. Like many others who favorited this story I liked it very much and gave it 5 stars. I hope that the author will grace us with a 3 chapter to tie up the loose ends so to say :-D

I don't think some of the people thought through or got the nusances of some parts. For example, when Mary told Alex that he didn't understand what she meant by her telling him she loved him. It was after this point and to show his mother the depth of his love that he discussed this with Jane. Also, consider how many emotions Mary was struggling /coping with at the time as a reason why Jane's name didn't immediately click. Not going into other instances.

As I stated earlier, for me it was a 5 star story. One of which I would hope too see at least one more chapter. While the idea of always leave them wanting more works between multiple chapters, it is very satisfying to have closure to the story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow!

Just amazing! An excellent story with the right mix of everything! I was concerned in the beginning of this chapter with the peeing, but as I read more it made perfect sense and added greatly to the story! This has the right mix of erotica and dialogue and some fun too!

Please, please, please write more! Thanks so much!

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
nice story

Seems heading more toward dom-sub story though. Nearly lost me with the bs with his neighbour. Mum should have kneed his balls and stormed home, but then again she does do as she is told. Liked this but wont worry about future as not into domsub storylines.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved it, well written and easy to read. Sexy as all getout too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Deserved Chapter 3

Very romantic, well written as usual; Alex and Mary deserved to be a real couple.

Even a love child sound perfect.

Really Deserved Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
S'wrong Son Ch. 03

We want more .It is a beautiful and golden story.

bedwards43bedwards43about 3 years agoAuthor
RE :- Comment from Anonymous

Today I have deleted a comment posted by, who else, anonymous. I have stated elsewhere on this site that I will gladly accept criticism from anyone, provided that it is offered in a respectful way, comes from someone who identified themselves, or, have posted something that they themselves can be judged by.

I will not however accept criticism from keyboard warriors who want to play the part of the punctuation police, or criticize for the sake of criticism so that they can feel good about themselves.

This story took me many hours over many weeks to complete, and I realize that it isn't perfect, but I enjoyed writing it for you, and in I turn hope that you enjoyed reading it.

Please accept that even the worst author on this site has done their best to provide you with something that they hope will entertain you, and as such they deserve your respect, especially if you are not a contributor yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Story!! Another 5 Stars. I do think that Alex and his Mum should have spent more time having sex before bringing in a third party.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a 5 star erotic, romantic love story which should become a series. The character development is almost complete. The possible subplots have already been started. The sexual and emotional epiphany of the mother and son was wonderful. For the son to finally realize the depth of his mother love and commitment to him was beautiful. For the mother to realize how much her son loved, desired, and adored her was wonderful, especially when she finally accepted the fact her husband only cared about his own sexual needs. Once the mother experienced and accepted the chemistry between herself and son, there was/is no going back to the nothingness. I thing this is as close to the perfect incestuous relationship between mother and son that I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nasi Goreng. You know something about Indonesia or Malaysia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is still more to this story. You have the beginning, and the middle, or at least the beginning of the middle. You need to continue to be sure the middle is complete, there may be more to it. One thing is certain, what you have so far is great but you still need an end. You left it open ended, theirs more to go. Too many authors are in a rush to get to the next thing.

Many authors would rather put out one hundred 20 paragraph short tails as apposed to writing ten complete good stories. You are off to a great start so keep going. One last piece of advice, don't confuse long stories as always meaning good, but try to make them worth the hunt and the read. Good luck and keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbedwards43@bedwards43
I write for myself, I hope you enjoy my stories, many of which are from my life experiences. But if you don't enjoy them I don't really mind, as I write for myself. Having said that, the number of comments and PM's received, have been much appreciated by me. I'm not good at r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

S'wrong Son Previous Part
S'wrong Son Series Info