All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 13-14'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

This is getting good! The plot is thickening.

Another hot erotic chapter. Almost wish chrissie and emily were my sisters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Well, firstly, thank you for your comment to me the other day. I do love this story a lot.

However, in this chapter you had Emily eat Chrissie’s pussy and Chrissie eager to return the favour. So Chrissie has already cheated on Tom and would’ve cheated again if she had the opportunity. Also Chrissie has told Tom she will not share him with Emily, but without saying so directly, implies that Tom is supposed to share her with Emily. A Fait Accompli as far as Chrissie thinks.

A bit disappointing to say the least, especially after I and a few others strongly advised against introducing Emily as her lover and maintaining that relationship in the storyline.

As l sincerely pointed out to you, incest relationships are EXCLUSIVE and they do not share, EVER!!!!!

This is a truism.

This direction in the plot has cost the story two points, the story has slipped from a solid 5/5 to 3/5.

The story now is within an inch of being ruined permanently in eyes of people similar to myself in thought.

Please, sever the sexual connection between the two female leads and have Emily back off and Chrissie realising she cannot have both. And for Gods sake give Tom some balls to front Chrissie about her other lover ( and yes she said she loved Emily) and tell her she cannot have both of her lovers. Tom or Emily, she has to climb off the fence and pick.

She can have Emily as her second closest friend with Tom being her first lover and best friend,

Anything else now is cheating.

Please understand otherwise the story will fall off the rails. All of the most successful incest tales on Lit are successful because the major characters are exclusive in a strong relationship.

Please take these issues into consideration in the future of this great story.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Wargamer how do you know for fact incestual relationships are always exclusive? One can argue that a pair of siblings making that jump to commit a taboo act of this nature enjoy thrill as much as the love. I have read plenty of incest stories that are very popular with another lover involved.

Give it a chance. I am. If tom is ok sharing chrissie with emily to explore her bisexual side and tom is aware its not cheating. Tom is involved in the decision making! I personally would love to see tom and chrissie end up with emily as loving thupple.

To the author keep going and lest see where the path leads

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I mentioned it in a previous chapter, and I see Wargamer is calling out the same plot gap, your current take on Emily and her role in their relationship is not consistent with the blossoming of Tom and his sister's love. I get how Emily fit an emotional and physical need during Chrissie's divorce and the ensuing time before Tom arrived, but the hole has now been filled. You glossed over the complexity to Tom and Chrissie's including Emily as a "Chrissie only" as part of theirs. It just doesn't fit. I'm not pointing this out so I can read about a threesome. It just doesn't work from a realistic emotional level. If you want to keep her in play, she will eventually have to become part of a true three-party relationship with Tom as an equal partner or it will come off the rails. 5* still...

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

Although I think authors (specially fiction authors) always are right, In this particular case I'd like to see Emily out of the equation. Being not so strict or sharp as Wargamer, I also think incest is always a one-to-one relationship against outer world. In my mind, a threesome doesn't feel ok in the middle of an incestual story. May be you can find a way of sweetly keep Emily out of the picture.

danielle1955danielle1955about 2 years ago

Great Story. Hope you can provide more soon, I'm on the edge of my chair!

Cobbsweb69Cobbsweb69about 2 years ago

Great story can't wait for the next piece

Boo96Boo96about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for your kind, and instructive comments. All are appreciated. I realize that some do care for the direction of the story. I get that. My 'justification', as if I needed any, is that Tom and Chrissie are mature adults who have lived, and are living, lives with other people. Their unresolved and unrequited love has come about after the maturing of youth. I didn't expect to add another person. Hell, I didn't even expect to write another chapter! Any 'criticism' and comments have been taken on board. Truly, they have. I fully understand what they're saying, but it's my story? The direction just seems to work, for me. I have addressed their/this issue in Chapter 22. Some may be happy, others not so. True, it should have been addressed sooner. Without your comments and criticism, it may not have been addressed at all, so, again, I thank you all for that. Hopefully, the 'reasons' will go as far as explaining, in my head at least, how this has all come about. If not, let me know? I'd like to think that constructive feedback will help me become a better 'writer'. We live in hope, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Always yours"? And has a tart on the side? Practically admitted that she in love with her AND insinuates that a male ego isn't threatened? What, did she grow a pair sometime before this chapter? That she suddenly knows what a man actually feels?

Female ego tripping, this is. And all in the guise through a 'male perspective'.

Not worth exploring further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES