Take Me, Tom Pt. 13-14

Story Info
The Aftermath, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.
10.2k words
4.75
12.9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Per usual, a huge thanks to Kensisato for his editing skills. Any mistakes are mine, though. I may not have followed all his edits eg. British vs US spelling etc. Thanks, too, to Paolo for his invaluable comments and ideas. I may not follow them, but your insight is certainly helpful.

I have been including multiple chapters lately. I'm almost caught up so may revert to the single chapter format in the future. The story just keeps rollin' along so... Thanks to everyone who, at the very least, read my bits. And thanks to all who have commented. I do appreciate it...

Chapter 13 Sunday's Showdown

We both woke before the sun rose. This was going to be a challenging day so we both needed to be at our best.

Chrissie leant over and wrapped her hand in mine. No words were needed. We could read each other's minds.

"I don't want to get up," Chrissie whined. "I don't like reality!"

I could only smile, and pulled her into me.

"I'm not ready to get up, either. I'm going to the bathroom then I'll be back, okay?" I sighed.

"Me, too!" Chrissie half-heartedly whispered. "Tea?"

"That'll be great, Chrissie. Thanks."

I was back well before Chrissie but my tea was waiting. I sat up in the bed and relished the warmth flowing down me. Tea never tasted so good.

Chrissie walked slowly from her bathroom, all limbs and soft curves.

"How's your butt," I smiled.

"Sore but...so worth it!" she said blushing. "I loved it, Tom. I simply love being so full of you."

Chrissie moved like a cat as she approached the bed and slid on top of me. I spread my legs as she found her place between them.

"Do you understand it now? When I say I will give my all to you, I mean it, Tom. You have all of me. I trust you and...I'm in love with you. Now...touch me, Tom," Chrissie mewed.

I put my tea down and engulfed her in my arms.

"And you have all of me, Chrissie. I'm thinking that, as much as I love mom and dad, whatever they decide is fine with me. They can either accept us or not. It's their decision. I've made mine. It's us."

"Mmmmm," Chrissie groaned. "I like that."

Chrissie lay on me, our chests rising and ebbing together. My head was in Chrissie's hair, still damp from her exertions. My hands gently followed the curves of her supple body down to her submissive ass. I let it lie there as real-life crept upon us.

Chrissie wanted to play out all the different scenarios with Jack.

"Shhh, Chrissie. We'll work this out, okay? Let's just see what's going on play it by ear. There's no sense in getting worked up. Let's just get the house ready, especially our, uh, sleeping arrangements. I'll move my things into the spare room and mess up the bed a bit."

Chrissie laughed a throaty laugh which made me smile.

"I'll be right there with you, okay?" I said, assuring her.

"I know that, Tom. Thank you."

We lay there a while longer, relaxed and content before the storm that was coming.

"C'mon. Shower." I said.

"Can't we stay here for a week or so...?" Chrissie moaned.

We kicked off the covers, eventually, and made our way to the shower.

Chrissie turned the shower on to a fine mist and handed me a cloth.

"Wash me, Tom," she purred.

We slowly and methodically washed each other, covering each other with tiny kisses. Chrissie was licking my body, from my face to my cock.

"Mmmm, Chrissie. You're my little kitten, " I smiled.

Chrissie looked up with glazed eyes.

"Am I...really you're...kitten, Tom," she groaned.

"Always, darling. You deserve to be petted and stroked like a little kitty."

"Fuck, Tom!" Chrissie moaned. "I...I love that!"

I looked at Chrissie.

"Clean my cock, kitten." and she knelt down again, lovingly taking my flaccid cock in her little hands and soaped up my meat. She gently lifted my empty balls and tenderly wiped them with her soapy cloth.

Chrissie lifted my prick up and slowly took me in her mouth, knowing full well I wouldn't be hard, but the gesture was so loving.

I pulled away from her mouth and, holding my semi-stiff prick, slapped her face with it.

Chrissie's fingers went to her pussy as I watched her finger herself.

"That's it, kitten. Finger your cunt for Tom." I slapped her face again. And again. Chrissie's eyes were firmly on my cock as I continued to admonish her. "C'mon, kitten. Cum for Tom. You know you want to. Cum all over your fingers and shove them in my mouth. Come on, Chrissie. Do it!" I sneered at her.

Her hips were rocking back and forth, seeking that relief she needed. She took one hand away from her anxious cunt and wrapped her fingers around my cock, bringing it to her mouth. My half-hard cock slipped between her lips and she sucked me into her warmth.

I could feel her mouth grasp me a bit harder, as her pelvis pushed forward, and she gushed her cunt juices onto the floor of the shower. The more she sucked my stiffness, the harder I was getting.

"That's it, Chrissie," I grunted. "What a beautiful little kitten you are," I whispered as she leaned down on the floor, the soft, rain mist covering her.

I knelt down and held her. I washed her slowly with the cloth and gently lifted her up.

"I think that's enough of the shower for you!" I said laughing.

"Sor...sorry, Tom. I...I just..."

"Shhh, c'mon. Let's get you dried off and ready, okay?"

I took Chrissie's large bath towel and unhurriedly dried her warm body. Of course, I leant in and kissed her wispy, reddish pussy hair. I could smell her scent.

I slapped her butt and said, " Okay. Go get dressed and we'll get the house ready."

"Okay, Tom," Chrissie said sheepishly.

I went to the spare bedroom and quickly dressed. I hastily undid the bed then remade it. I laid my robe at the end of the bed and went back into Chrissie's bathroom, grabbed my washcloth and towel, and hung them in the kid's bathroom.

Chrissie was dressed, or rather dressed-down. Nowhere near dowdy but not as delicious as she normally looks.

"We really have to be careful, Tom. Okay?"

"And this coming from who, exactly?" I laughed out loud.

"Okay. Me! Okay? But really..."

"Shhh, Chrissie. Relax. We'll be fine. Nothing bad will happen to us, okay," I said reassuringly.

Chrissie checked the cupboards for food and put a few bottles of wine in the fridge for later.

"I need to call Margie, next door, to see if the kids can come over later. I'll explain as much as I have to, okay?"

"That sounds like a good call, darling."

"And no 'darlings' or 'sweethearts', okay?"

"Chrissie. Take a deep breath and relax! You'll give yourself a coronary! You can do this."

Chrissie just 'humphed' and walked to the door.

I looked around the place and all was as it should be. Jack wouldn't be leaving the front room so all was set.

Chrissie came back and poured herself her first of, probably, many glasses of wine. We went outside and sat in the sun and I tried to relax her.

"I'm going to call, Em. Anything you'd like to say to her," she asked.

"No, Chrissie. It will be good for you. Go on, call her. She'll be pleased to hear from you. Actually, tell her I'm thinking of her. That'll tease her."

"You may be playing with fire there, buster!" Chrissie laughed.

The Trib was delivered so I sat outside and caught up with the real world. I wondered when we'd be able to call the world real, ourselves.

Chrissie came out just as there was an almighty knock on the door.

I could hear the not-so-faint cries of, "Mom! Mom!" from the kids.

Chrissie opened the door and grabbed them both in a huge hug.

"Ohhh, I've missed you both!" she screamed, holding them both close to her.

Chloe saw me first and broke away from her mother, running to me.

"Uncle Tom!!!" she shrieked and ran to me, jumping up onto my lap.

"How's my little one," I asked, with a huge smile.

"I'm NOT little anymore! I used to be, but I'm big now!" she

giggled.

I guess, at 8, she was.

David then broke off his motherly hug and ran over to me. While not quite as exuberant as his sister, he calmly came over and hugged me. It felt so wonderful to have these two precious kids in my arms again.

"Did you bring me anything, Uncle Tom? Huh?" Chloe asked.

"C'mon! Of course, I did! We'll sort that out later, okay" I said and hugged them both again. I looked at Chrissie. She was beaming. She could see the connection I had with the kids and them with me. She looked positively beatific.

"Go see your mom, now? Okay? She's missed you both."

Jack was left standing there on his own, as if he didn't belong and was intruding. As he was.

I stood up from the settee and walked over to him, my eyes never leaving his. I begrudgingly shook his hand.

"How's it going, Jack," I said, as sincerely as possible.

"Could be better, Tom. And you," he said, trying to be assertive but I knew otherwise.

"So I've heard, eh?" I said, sticking the knife in just a bit. Chrissie was still fussing with the kids but I saw she had one eye on us.

"All's going very well, thanks for asking," I said curtly. "It's nice to be back with my family, especially when they need someone."

Jack was silent.

"Okay, kids, let's get your suitcases and bags in. Mommy and Tom need to talk with Daddy, so you're going to play with Max and Susan for a bit, okay? Then we'll all go out for lunch, okay?"

The kids 'humphed', just as their mother does, but followed her lead and began bringing in their cases. Jack helped, which surprised me.

"Have a seat, Jack," I said motioning to the settee. "A drink? Wine, beer?"

He gave me a funny look. It was I who was 'welcoming' him into his ex's home. I don't think it set too well with him. As if I cared. I wanted him to feel like the outsider and interloper he was. He

begrudgingly sat down. I could tell from his body language he was off guard already.

"Drink?" I asked.

"A beer would be fine. Thanks," he said, with a miserable attitude.

I could only laugh to myself.

Go on, I thought. Be Mr Surly and we'll see how this goes.

I grabbed the kids and hoisted them both up again, their laughter contagious.

"Help your mom, okay? I don't want to be a bad influence," I laughed.

"Since when?" Chrissie laughed. It was good to see her smile.

After getting the kids sorted in their rooms, Chrissie took them over to the neighbours. When she walked back through the door, it was a different person. It was Chrissie from the Art Institute, in front of people, in control and controlling the situation.

"Okay, Jack! What the fuck is going on? Hmmm?" she spat.

"Just relax, Chrissie," he pleaded. "I've run into some cash-flow problems that cannot be sorted anywhere else. You're my last hope that I can pull this off. I really do need this money. The people I owe are, well, powerful. I can't say too much but, I need your help. Remember, I bought this fucking house for you! You owe me!" his voice rising with every sentence.

I watched Chrissie as she took this all in. Damn, she was cool.

"Jack, don't even get me started on 'I owe you'. Just don't go there. You'll lose that argument. And watch your language in this house, okay? This is MY house! I've thought about your, uh, request all night. The answer is 'no'. I can't and won't loan you any money. I won't put the kid's future on the line...for you. It's pretty simple. No." she calmly said.

Chrissie was still standing whilst Jack was stuck in his seat. I loved the dynamic. She not so much hovered over him but had an authority that I recognised.

"But Chrissie..." he began until she cut him off.

"Jack. You don't get it. There is NO 'but'. The answer is no!" she asserted again.

I marvelled at how controlled Chrissie was. If Jack thought he could manipulate her, somehow, he was so mistaken. And here Chrissie was scared of this confrontation? I couldn't imagine why.

I'd love to have her in some of my negotiations. I laughed to myself.

"So? Are you going to finish your beer and leave or what?" she scornfully asked.

Jack stood up and walked over to Chrissie.

"This is not going to end well, Chrissie," he almost yelled.

I stood up and quickly walked over to them.

"Jack," I whispered to him. "I think it's time you leave?" I said harshly, my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it.

"This has nothing to do with you! You can just... fuck off! This is between Chrissie and me!" he said, trying to appear menacing.

I smiled at him. "Really, Jack? Is this really the way you want to do this?" I said, grabbing his shoulder, and pulling him to the door.

Slowly, I told Jack, " NEVER, EVER show up here again, okay? If there are any reprisals for Chrissie or the kids, any, you will pay, okay? I have no idea what you're mixed up in. I don't care. We don't care. Don't ever come over without calling, okay?"

I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear, "Jack. I know people, so please, DON'T FUCK WITH US," and I opened the door.

He almost fell out the door. Looking back at us, he gave us a dirty look but we could also tell, this would be the end of his attempt at coercion.

I firmly closed the door. Chrissie was standing there, a huge smile on her face.

"You were...amazing, Chrissie," I smiled.

"No, Tom! YOU were!" she laughed. "You're so fucking hot when you get angry!"

"Take your trousers off, Chrissie," I snarled.

"Tom. We...we can't. The kids are - "

" - Next door playing. Take...your...trousers off. Now, Chrissie."

" NO!" she spat back. " Forget it! Go to hell!"

I had to look into her eyes to see if she was playing or not.

She was...

"I said, take...them...off!" raising my voice.

"Fuck off!" she shamefully said. "You're being rude!" she yelled.

I was embarrassed that my cock was getting harder.

"I'm going to fuck you so...we can do it easily, and you can enjoy it or I'll just take you. What do you want, sister?" I shouted.

"I said 'fuck off! I'd rather finger myself than have my brother inside me!"

I leant over and grabbed her old shirt and roughly pulled it. I could feel the material rip. I pulled her to, my lips mashing against hers. Chrissie tried to push me away but, looking into her eyes, I saw the playfulness. I pulled her long, copper hair and whispered, "Take them off, Chrissie."

"You bastard!" she hissed, but she undid the button and slowly unzipped her trousers. Looking at me so defiantly, she slowly pulled them down over her hips 'til they pooled at her feet.

"Turn around," I said as I slapped her ass.

Chrissie turned and placed her hands on the entry table and bent over. My right drifted to her lacy panties as my hand swept to the front. Her dainty panties were soaked. I put both hands on her small underwear and pulled. We could both feel them rip.

"Tom! What...what are you...?" she said, with faux indignation.

I undid my belt, unbuttoned my chinos and unzipped my trousers. I grasped my now hard prick and ran it under Chrissie. I pushed her head down on the table and kicked her legs apart. I held myself at her wet opening and shoved myself into her.

"Fuck! Tom! GOD!!!" she screamed.

I buried myself deep inside my sister with one swift thrust. I pulled out, a bit, and threw myself back inside her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her hair back, listening to her long moan. I looked down and saw my cock sliding in and out from under her. I spanked her little butt.

"Ohh, my...god...Tom. Yes! Just...like..."

My hips were thrusting into her, taking her, using her. I kept her tight against the tabletop, and just took my sister.

Chrissie's gushy cunt was grabbing my cock. I could feel her pushing her luscious ass up against my groin, my cock firmly inside her.

"C'mon, kitten. Cum for me. Hmmm? Does my kitten want to cum for her brother?"

"Ohhh, Tom. Yes! I do! Always! Always, Tom." she grunted.

The table was rocking against the wall, but luckily it was a bedroom wall. I moved one hand to her hip and pulled her onto me. I still had her hair bunched up in my hand.

"I'm... I'm going to fill you, Chrissie. Is that what you want, darling? Hmmm?" I mumbled.

"Ohhh, fuck, Tom. Yes...Almost...almost."

Chrissie screamed as I felt her spurt her beautiful, scented fluids out. I felt my balls tighten, then my stomach as I shot my virile cum deep inside my sister. I slid so easily in and out of her, our mixed exertions adding to the sensual experience. I pulled her hair tighter.

I could feel our combined cum dripping down both our legs. I emptied myself four, maybe five times until I was drained. I kept my throbbing cock inside her as we both slumped down, my cock slipping out of her precious channel. I helped Chrissie to the floor, holding each other's warmth.

"You're such a dirty...fuck," Chrissie smiled.

"As are you, kitten."

When I said the word, 'kitten', Chrissie hugged me tighter.

We were both breathing hard, desperately trying to regain some semblance of composure. I held my sister close and we kissed tenderly.

"Think we should get cleaned up and get the kids?" Chrissie finally asked.

"Absolutely but we need to air the room out first!" I chuckled.

"Chrissie. You handled Jack so well! It's...it's as if you're two different people. There's this one side, so in control, so assertive, almost dominant then there's this other side where you're so, well, submissive. I love it!"

"I need both, Tom. At work or in situations like today, yes, I feel so in control. But other times, I, well, I like being the submissive and handing over control over to someone I love and trust. Like you. You have certainly brought that out in me, I must say!" she giggled.

"If you hadn't raped me when he left, I was going to rape you!" she laughed.

I stood up and lifted Chrissie to her feet. We continued to talk as we went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"Now, that doesn't mean I'm always going to be the submissive little kitten for you, okay? Sometimes, not often, but sometimes I love to be in control. I think you already know that though!" she laughed.

"I love you in all ways, Chrissie. So...with Emily, if I can ask, how did you approach that?"

"Hmm. Probably more submissive. I was at a point in my life where I needed that. I needed to be taken care of. Our, well, relationship has changed over time. It's neither sub nor dom. It depends on what we need at the moment. She's going through a lot with David. Everything's not as peachy as it seems, okay? So yes, it depends on the timing. I love her, yes, and probably in love with her. You and your male ego have nothing to worry about," she laughed.

"Believe me, Chrissie. I didn't think anything of the sort. My ego can handle it, okay? I understand completely and get it. She's a gorgeous woman, not only physically. She gets you. I see that."

"Do you want to fuck her, Tom? Tell me truthfully, okay?" Chrissie asked, with a modicum of hesitation in her voice.

"Truthfully? She's beautiful, yes. But no, I don't want to fuck her. Okay? You are more than enough for me. I know you always will be, okay? You. Just you." I answered truthfully.

Chrissie let out a long, 'Mmmmm' and hugged me. "Not that I was worried, but thanks. She seems to be getting off on our escapades. I wasn't sure what to do about it, so thank you." she smiled.

"So...Emily and you now? Just listen to what I'm saying first, okay? I understand you're attraction and need for her. At least I think I do! If you need her, that's okay with me. All right? If it was another guy, well, that's a whole other conversation. That's my ego talking but realistically, well...if you need her, I'm fine with that. I hope she can be a good friend to me as she is with you. Time will tell, so..."

"I think she'd like that, Tom. She's quite the flirt so be warned!" Chrissie smiled.

"I've noticed!" I smiled back at her. "C'mon. Let's get cleaned up and get the kids! I miss them already!" I said as I leant down, and kissed her deeply.