All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 04'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jeez

You can't just leave it there, that was barely a taste. Please give us another chapter soon. And a longer one too, please. Awesome story, btw, loving it, great work and all that.

- Addicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish...

She HAD BALLS. Like I know that's your kink as an author seeing this series BUT it might be refreshing to see her FIGHT BACK. I know you love the Wolf and his friends (eventhough they deserve to die a horrible and painful death) but I hope there's some justice in their world. Oh well...

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
I'm anxious to get to some kind of action.

All the chapters seem to be filler. I want to learn some new information about these characters.

I also hope Trish shows some inner strength instead of cowering so much.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 7 years agoAuthor
I will say...

If you've read all of Taken by the Wolf, you already know what happens. If you're expecting something diff from that ending... you're not going to get it. I'm pretty much stuck in following the script that's laid out there, which is more focused on character than plot, admittedly. There will be some behind the scenes stuff, but the main story is focused on Trish and Joran and what happens between them, rather than anything else. If ou're looking r something more, you will end up disappointed in the end. However, if you're looking for what happened to Trish and Jordan during Taken by the Wolf, I hope you'll be quite pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would like to see some more courage from Trish as well. I don't see her ohysically rebelling but maybe confronting jordan more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She's Too Smart to Fight

I always hate that part in other stories, where the girl is completely powerless & yet starts calling her abductor nasty names. She's totally at his mercy & you want her to provoke him into punishing her? How stupid is that! Like it's doing Alex & Bella any good to fight. You have obviously never been in a potentially abusive situation. I find her responses refreshingly real. A small timid woman, of course she's going to try to appease such a large man. Duh!

Nthusiastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES