Taken by the Viking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like when they'd first woken up, Jordan secured all three of them with their arms above their heads and washed them off. Trish fought off tears of humiliation as he lingered over his task with her, taking twice as much time as he had with Bella, and he'd taken longer with her than he had with Alex. He was very thorough, but also very gentle, and she didn't know whether she was more humiliated at having her bathing watched, or at Alex and Bella seeing the strangely tender and intimate way he handled her during moments like this.

When they left the bathing room, a redheaded in a dress was standing there with food ready for them. Jordan gave Alex and Bella theirs, but took his and Trish's from the other woman, who gave Trish a friendly wink before she walked away. Trish watched her go, both confused and slightly alarmed. Bella and Alex ate as they walked, but Jordan kept hold of his and Trish's sandwiches.

The courtyard that Jordan took them to had gardens, benches, and pool, as well as other soldiers milling about, enjoying some down time. He gave Alex and Bella goggles and ordered them to exercise in the pool, before taking Trish off to the side to one of the benches and tugging her onto his lap. Once there, he proceeded to feed her, bite by bite.

To her consternation, as he fed her, some of the soldiers came by to introduce themselves. She recognized Paul and Bruno from the night before, two men who had been 'rewarded' by Bella, and she shrank in on herself. Both of them gave her friendly smiles and treated her with a kind of gentlemanly respect that made her confusion even greater.

"It was nice to meet you, Trish," Paul said, before he wandered off. "I hope you'll settle in well here." He looked at Jordan and nodded, in a more militant kind of manner, rather than saying goodbye.

Jordan stroked her hair as he chatted with the soldiers who came by. Or, really, they mostly spoke to him. Other than commands and occasional observations, he wasn't exactly a chatty person, but he was a strangely good listener she noticed. If she didn't have to dislike him because of the circumstances, she might have even said he was a good leader.

In some ways it was interesting, getting to see the culture of the Wolf's compound up close. Seeing the way the men and women got on together. The women were all just as intimidating as the men, but everyone was strangely kind. More than that, they acted as though her presence was a welcome one. It was enough to make a person to start wonder if they were going a little crazy, but all she had to do was look at Alex and Bella moving about the pool to remember that she was a prisoner.

Just a different kind of prisoner apparently. When she got up the courage to quietly request some time in the pool as well, it was immediately granted - but Jordan got in with her. Others were using the pool as well, and everyone's nudity made her feel a tiny bit better about her own, although nothing could make her feel better about the Viking of a man trailing her every move. Even when Jordan took them all to the bathroom, he stood outside of the stalls. Trish supposed she should be grateful that he didn't come into hers with her.

He was constantly touching her. Her hair. Her breasts. Her legs. Her waist. And she was so used to it now that it went beyond not noticing it as much; it was starting to feel a little strange during the times when he wasn't. Which was making her feel rather panicked, when she came to that realization.

Which was right before he took her, Alex, and Bella back to the main room where the Wolf waited - without allowing them to dress after they'd gotten out of the pool.

12