All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 16'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i know the outcome but

This is sad... i really wanted Toy and Pet to stay with the wolf :, (. But. Its still beautiful the story . And i love the dynamic between Jordan and trish. i hope to find my Jordan one day.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Still not a fan of this set of characters.

I hope Trish gets more of a choice than was shown to us in the original story. She needs time to process and understand what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Totally a fan

Checking every day for new post but at the same time don't want this to end. Even though I am not a major fan of Trish sometimes, I still love the way you write, can't wait to she her jealous moment again and hopefully more background knowledge on why she chooses what she chooses in the end. (No spoilers intended).

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyalmost 7 years ago
Love All the Backstory!

This seems so much more complete than Taken by the Wolf. Don't get me wrong; I loved that, too, but I like the larger picture you're giving us.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Backstory

I will admit, half the reason I wanted to do things from this POV was because I knew a lot more of the backstory was going to come out =D It's a lot of fun! I'm also looking forward to finally getting a look between what happens between when Alex & Bella leave for the Moon and when they return to Earth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just no

Sorry, I'm done with this story. I wasn't very happy with what happened in the previous chapter, but now punishing her for not doing what he prevented her from doing and then forcing her to orgasm way beyond her limits without any regard for how distressed she is... I'm just sick of it. Jordan has turned downright abuser and Trish has a serious case of Stockholm's syndrome. I just skimmed through the chapter, I was so annoyed at him. Can't read this needing to punch something, preferably Jordan.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 7 years ago
Awaiting the next installment

As I've noted many times before I love the story and appreciate all the interplay of this story and the Wolf story. A beautiful tapestry being weaved back and forth. I liked the scene with Jordan and Wolf watching Bella and Alex on the monitors. That added with the insights from Jordan's conversations with Trish and his constant internal monologue extend the pleasure I get from both novels.

I'm looking forward to Trish making her decision and her reasoning behind it. I look forward to her upcoming epiphany and discovery of the comfort, strength, and pleasure she will receive from embracing the Trish she truly is. And her finally realizing she only has to accept herself to become everything that she (and Jordan) want her to be.

I love the human weaknesses we get to see in Jordan's personality that give us insight into the man he is vs. the character Trish and others believe him to be. Their story together absent Bella and Alex will be very interesting.

The capture delivery of the next two "replacements" will be very interesting. We already know exactly how it goes down. But what I look forward to is understanding why Jordan treats Trish in the hovercraft the way he does in front of all the other solders. Currently in this path, with him trying to keep her here, and his past punishments for these "there is no way she could get it right anyway infractions" were always private or directly between him and her even if in public. His comments and encouraging the soldiers in the hovercraft to laugh with him and at her - solely for her humiliation, I hope receives an explanation in some way. 'Cause that's not the Jordan we know from this story.

Feel free to publish a few side stories of the "replacements" indoctrination - I'd read that too - hell I think even Alex and Bella would.

5 stars once again - thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Loved both stories and others you've posted and unlike others I love Jordan. Yes, technically how he took her etc. was wrong. But in the end, he's the type of man I wish I could find. Dominant but very caring. Wanting her to continue her studies and planning to help her attain her goals in life...what's wrong with that? I really liked that he knew she was repulsed by that moonie and that he went "Full Viking" on him, scaring the crap out of him with a glare. Jordan is perfect,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You're a very good writer, but I still cannot get into this dynamic, how she rationalizes all the abuse...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

I love Jordan and I love him and Trish together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!!!

I didn't read all of Taken by the Wolf because I just couldn't get into it(I like the dynamic between Trish and Jordan than the depravity of the other story, not that there's anything wrong with that), but I live for this story. I do hope to see Trish'a jealousy come to light before he story ends, whether she accidentally admits it or Jordan is too smart not to notice, I would love to see Jordan feel all flattered by it. I love how Jordan very much cares for Trish and even when he "torments" her it's out of affection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes!

The physical sensations described SPOT ON to Reality. Very well done. Absolutely love Jordan and Trish! Cat and mouse at it's best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I understand this fantasy story what I don't understand are commentors

Saying they would like someone like Jordon. I don't want to come off as shaming, be who You want to be with who You want. But do you really want a man who will do anything he wants to you sexually no matter what you say or do and will only stop doing a certain thing if it causes you so much stress you suffer a massive crying jag? Do you want a man who only understands your limits after breaking them? Who makes you participate sexually with others when you don't want to? Someone who will change every behavior of yours he doesnt like with pain? Besides we have never seen Jordons reaction to true opposition from a sex partner. We have only seen Trish try to politely dissuade him and she has only physically hit him once which was a slap, that resulted in 5 mins of spanking. What would he do for a punch? If he was sworn at? Told he was hated? We have never seen these reactions. This is why I'm confused about people's desires to have someone like Jordon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH ANNON...

I was just coming down to make a similar observation/comment, but Annon. pretty much hit on every cylinder I was going to address. I especially didn't like the "games" with Trish and Laura. That in my opinion is in the same realm as tickling and begging someone to stop...you're not enjoying it even if it looks like you are, and she begged him to stop. I did not like that part at all. If I were to agree to stay with him there would definitely have to be strict ground rules of what he can and cannot do. He sure as hell lays those out for her and makes them up as he goes (and she has no choice in the matter)! I was really hoping that an actual mutual relationship would form between them...not just him dictating what the relationship will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yess!

Loving where this is heading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Anon on 25 July ‘17

Very well said, you hit the nail on the head with everything you said.

It made me cringe when he was forcing orgasms, that kind of thing is incredibly painful.

I am actually interested in the plot as well as the sex, so occasionally I skim past unsavoury aspects. I mentioned in a comment in an earlier chapter that she’s stuck in a sexual fog, unfortunately it then crossed my mind that what he’s really doing. Grooming, even the word makes me want to vomit. It’s a bizarre situation for a victim of abuse to read a non con story, fortunately everyone here is an adult, so I’m able for the most part to separate the two things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF! Jordan is an asshole who just wants her as a sexbot. He shouldn't have hit here over her studies as that's something she's been away from and needs to work through on her own. Moreover, he should just let her have something that is her own. I could only scan through that part of the 'games' as I started to feel ill - she clearly wasn't into it but he just doesn't give a fuck. He just wants her to depend on him so he can feel better about himself - he's not saving her, he's fucking traumatizing her! I wanted to like this story but this is where I get off the boat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12588 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES