Taken by the Viking Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers

"But... but why?"

"Helps the Wolf keep them under control."

Annoyance rose up in her as she trotted along beside him.

"I don't understand, how does it help the Wolf keep them under his control? And can you please answer with more than a sentence."

The slanted look Jordan gave her was full of amusement, the corners of his lips tilting up just a tiny bit. Sometimes that look led to a spanking. Sometimes to other things. To Trish's relief, he decided just to answer her question.

Maybe she should ask more questions when they were walking through the halls of the compound rather than when they were alone.

"The first time we took Moonies, the Prime came down to demand their release. The Wolf put him in a room with them, pumped in a strong aphrodisiac, and taped the results. Then he gave the Prime a choice - go back home without them and continue negotiating with the Wolf for supplies in the future, or he could give up deals with the Wolf and the tape would be released."

"The Wolf is the only person they know to contact, isn't he?"

Jordan shrugged. "They have a few allies with fewer resources down here. But for the people they'd need to talk to, they all bargain through the Wolf rather than dealing with the Moon directly."

He turned, leading her towards the cafeteria rather than their room, which was a relief. Trish wanted to ask more questions. Jordan never got mad at her for asking questions, but sometimes when they were alone he'd decide he'd had enough of questions and it was time for what he wanted to do.

"Why don't any of the previous victims tell on them?"

"The Moon drugs them as soon as we return them, erases all their memories. Or at least, enough of their memories that they don't remember the officials' visit."

All of the pieces of the puzzle clicked into place, the fragments of conversation and snippets of information coming together to create a whole. The Moon was relying on the Earth - more specifically the Wolf - for all the things it needed but claimed it produced for itself. In return, they left the Earth pretty much alone. Trish wouldn't be at all surprised if the diseases and violence that had swept across the world after the rich and powerful had moved to the Moon had been seen as beneficial for the Moonies - at least until the crime lords began to consolidate power and work together. Now they were at the mercy of the Wolf for the very things the Moon needed to survive. More than that, the careers of the top officials were at the mercy of the Wolf as well.

They couldn't kill the hostages - not when their plights were so well registered - but they could wipe their memories. Keep them from talking about anything they'd learned concerning the Moon's involvement with the Wolf. Leave them floundering, without their memories, all so they could keep their power.

She still had a few questions though.

"Why is the Wolf trying to create a drug to counteract the Moon's memory drugs?"

"Because we're almost done needing them," Jordan said, satisfaction coloring his voice. "Cora and Trace have been working on creating spacecraft that can take us well beyond the Moon, to some galaxies we've identified as having livable planets. We won't have to placate them anymore, we've gotten almost all the information and research they have that we don't, and we can be done with them. The Wolf thinks the Moon population deserves a chance to know the truth and be a part of what we're doing."

"You don't?" Something about the way he said it made her think he didn't.

Jordan shrugged. "Some things will be easier with the technology the Moon has, and with some of the more brilliant minds, but they're not necessary. I'm not against giving them a chance anymore though."

"Why not?"

He shrugged again as they entered the kitchens and the workers looked up to say hello. Trish's opportunity for asking questions was over. As always, Trix and Chevie greeted her happily as they served her, everyone was chattering about the Moon officials' visit. From listening in, Trish discovered that Jordan had told her a lot more about what was really going on than the average person within the compound knew.

They had a general idea, but they definitely didn't know specifics, or what the Wolf's endgame was.

Which had to make her wonder why Jordan would tell her. Was it another test? Did he just not care if she knew?

Or did he actually trust her?

******

"No, no, no, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!" Trish wailed as another orgasm ripped through her.

It was the fifth climax in a row that she'd had in the past hour. Her body felt swollen, throbbing all over, and tears slid from her eyes at the overstimulation. Beside her on the bed, wrists also bound and attached to the headboard, Laura was already writhing, her pleas having given way to her cries of pained pleasure.

Both women had their ankles forcibly spread by bars, which their ankles were cuffed to, and had a smugly chuckling man kneeling between their thighs. Trish didn't know what had given Marek and Jordan the idea to see which of them could wring the most orgasms from their woman, but she did know she didn't like this game. Her poor clit felt like it was swollen to three times its normal size and her stomach muscles actually hurt from all the clenching of her lower body.

Sliding his fingers from her throbbing pussy, Jordan slid them into his mouth, cleaning off the juices as Trish let out a shuddering breath, her body slumping against the bed. Cocking his head to the side, Jordan fisted his cock with his free hand, looking down at her. Sweat glistened on her skin as she panted for breath, her leg muscles quivering as she instinctively tried to close them again and protect her poor pussy from any more of his insistent stimulation.

When Jordan had said they were going over to Marek and Laura's to play games, this was not at all what she'd expected.

Then again, she hadn't really known what to expect.

"I think our girls might be just about orgasmed out," Jordan said, his voice lilting with amusement.

"Oh, surely not," Marek said, stroking his finger down Laura's stomach and making her whimper. Trish turned her head slightly to see her friend shivering as Marek's finger slid over her mound and dipped into her pussy. The sight was arousing, but Trish didn't want to be aroused any more. What she really wanted was to be able to close her legs.

And sleep.

Sleep sounded amazing.

Marek cocked his head at Laura's subdued moan. "I'm pretty sure I can get at least one more out of my pretty girl here, with a little help."

Leaning over, Jordan kissed Trish's softening nipple, suckling it back to hardness as she whimpered and squirmed under his ministrations. He let her nipple go with a loud pop. "One more, baby girl, you can do that for me, can't you?"

"Noooo, please, no more," Trish begged, more tears sparking in her eyes. She wasn't sure she could take it anymore. Her body felt overworked, overused, and like all the energy had been sucked out of her. Even the idea of another orgasm made her want to run far, far away. Although she'd known too much pleasure could become painful, she hadn't realized just how wiped out multiple orgasms could make her feel. Beside her, Laura was begging too, her high voice joining in Trish's pleas, which only seemed to spur the two men on as almost identical, sadistic smiles spread across their faces.

Trish felt like crying.

Moving out from between her legs, Jordan easily flipped her onto all fours, sliding the bar between her ankles up the bed so that she was on her hands and knees. Beside her, Laura was moaning again as Marek began to kiss and fondle her breasts, which were obviously extremely sensitive at this point. So were Trish's. As her nipples brushed against the soft sheets, she found herself moaning just like Laura, tendrils of pleasure curling through her from the gentle stimulation.

She could try to fight Jordan all she wanted, but she couldn't fight her own body's responses... and Jordan had become a master at manipulating them.

His hands moved up and down the backs of her thighs, kneading her ass cheeks and then sliding away from them again. The tender, gentle touch was how he readied her body for another orgasm; starting by gentling her, soothing her, and then slowly stoking the fires of her desire again. Trish didn't think she had any desire left, but she had to admit that Jordan's hands felt good.

When she felt the tug on the plug in her ass, her eyes widened and she felt a momentary spurt of relief. Hopefully he was just going to go ahead and fuck her now and she wouldn't have to cum again. Beside her, Laura was starting to moan louder as Marek continued to caress and kiss her, the two of them locked in their own erotic dance.

Trish sighed as the plug slid from her ass, leaving her bottom feeling pleasantly empty. Then she let out a little gasp of shock as she felt Jordan's tongue slide over her wrinkled opening, teasing new nerve endings to life. His wet tongue caressed her tiny hole, his hands kneading her cheeks, and Trish felt her pussy quiver.

"Oh no..." She breathed out the words on a moan, causing Laura to look over and see what was happening to her. Laura's eyes flashed with understanding and Trish felt another thread of arousal curl through her as she watched Laura watching her. As Laura's eyes skimmed down Trish's body to see Jordan's hands pressed against her cheeks, spreading them, his tongue licking over her exposed anus, Trish shivered with arousal.

The unexpected and unfamiliar sensations had her started to squirm in a way she hadn't thought was even possible at this point. She hadn't believed she could be aroused again, but he was proving her wrong. His hands massaged her buttocks more roughly as he continued licking her, making her skin tingle as she squirmed, all too aware of the way her body was responding to him even though she felt like she might die if she came again.

His tongue stiffened, pressing inside of her, and Trish nearly squealed at the shocking sensation. While she was used to his fingers, the plug, his cock... somehow this felt more intimate. More depraved. More arousing. She didn't know why she liked it so much, but she couldn't deny her growing pleasure, despite how she might fight it. A few minutes ago, she was wishing that Jordan would just fuck her and get it over with.

Now she was torn... she was almost afraid to cum again, but she didn't want to be left hanging, aroused and needy, either.

Beside her, Laura looked as though she was caught in the throes of the same dilemma, her moans reluctant but increasingly impassioned as Marek focused his considerable skills on her vulnerable body.

Jordan pulled away, giving Trish a momentary reprieve from his tongue and hands, but only a few moments later her she felt the bed settle behind her as he knelt between her spread legs. The head of his cock prodded at her slick anus and began to push in, making her moan as her hole stretched. Even though he plugged her daily, that only meant her muscles were used to accommodating something the size of the plug. His cock was much larger, and while the stretch wasn't unbearable, it always burned.

She'd assumed he'd only pulled away to lube up his cock, readying it for the slick glide into her ass, until his hands came around her body, sliding over her skin and seeking her breasts. On his right hand, on two fingers, he now wore two rings which held a single, small vibrator. It buzzed against her skin and Trish cried out as she realized how he was going to force the final orgasm from her while he fucked her ass.

Her nipple hardened further against the small but powerful toy as Jordan caressed her breasts, cupping them and using them to pull her back against him, pulling her body onto his thick cock. Trish moaned at the intense sensation of being backed onto him, her narrow channel stretching and clenching around the rock hard invader impaling her as her nipple buzzed with pleasure. With his left hand, he pinched her other nipple, giving her both pleasure and pain as her ass cheeks settled against his body, her ass stuffed full even as her pussy spasmed emptily.

She had a moment of wishing to be filled completely, perhaps sandwiched between him and Laura the way she had been between him and Bella, before Jordan began to move and the hand with the vibrator ring began to slowly slide away from her breast and down her stomach. The glide of his thick cock in and out of her body had her gasping as the sensations fueled her desire, igniting her body's hunger all over again. It didn't matter that she was already throbbing and exhausted, the need was building again.

Turning her head, she could watch Laura's face as Marek also mounted her, see the pleasure-pain of her friend's reaction as Marek pushed his way into her swollen pussy, already overstimulated from all the orgasms. Trish didn't know if she was grateful that Jordan had chosen to use her ass instead, or if she envied Laura the agonizing mix of too-painful pleasure that would be caused by more stimulation to her pussy right now.

Especially as the vibrator neared her own pussy.

Trish let out little sobbing breaths as Jordan's fingers and the buzzing implement moved closer and closer with every thrust. Her body tightened in anticipation, her pussy tingling even without being touched, and she could already feel another orgasm churning deep in her core, spurred on by the slick, burning strokes of Jordan's cock in her ass. She was full, but empty, teetering on the brink of rapture, eagerly straining for it even as she fought against it. Her clit was throbbing in anticipation, the sensation already almost too much to bear and he wasn't even touching her pussy.

"Noooo..." she begged as the vibrator inched closer, her ass spasming around Jordan as he plowed into her from behind. "Please, please, no, it's too much... oh please... no, please! Pleaaa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Her voice turned into a scream as Jordan's fingers curved, pressing the vibrator against her clit hard. The force of her orgasm made her muscles collapse, the only thing holding her in place were Jordan's arms as the vibrator relentlessly buzzed against her swollen clit. In the throes of passion, she could dimly hear Laura's loud cries, proving Marek had risen to the occasion as well, forcing another orgasm from his lover.

Trish sobbed as the intense sensations pounded her, the agony of ecstasy making her writhe and trash, trying to get away from Jordan's thrusting cock and the harsh stimulation of the vibrator. As a wild cry ripped from her throat, the vibrator finally pulled away and Jordan pounded into her ass for several, bruising final strokes, before filling her with his cum.

As soon as his hands moved away from her body, Trish collapsed on the bed.

She didn't pass out, although she almost wished she would, but it was like she was stuck in a hazy world where time didn't exist. She was aware of being carried, of being held in warm water and bathed... she whimpered and writhed as Jordan tenderly washed her pussy, even the gentle circles he made with the soft cloth was too much sensation.

But she didn't actually fall asleep until she was wrapped up in his arms, her hair neatly braided, and healing cream applied to all her sorely abused areas.

******

When Jordan's com chimed, Trish didn't even stir. He'd tired his baby girl out... but she'd enjoyed it. So had Jordan. Such a small audience wasn't his preference, but he knew it was Trish's, and he'd learned to deal. There was something fun about such intimate surrounds, even if it didn't carry quite the same level of excitement as a larger group of people. Making it into a competition between him and Marek had definitely given him a different kind of excitement though.

Giving Trish pleasure... showing his little one how good he could make her feel... it was better than any audience. Something which he hadn't expected when he'd first taken her. Of course he'd wanted to make her feel good and take care of her, but he hadn't thought about giving up any of his own enjoyments to make that happen. He'd rather thought she would be the one yielding to his desires.

And she had.

But so had he.

Smiling slightly at his thoughts over the unexpected influence she'd had on him, Jordan pressed a kiss to her temple before rolling away to pick up his communicator, reading the screen.

Damn.

With a sigh, he reluctantly got up from the bed and pulled on his clothes. His baby girl would be alright without him for a bit. She probably wouldn't even wake up, although he left a glass of water and a small bar of the chocolate she loved so much on the table next to the bed. He should be back before she needed anything more substantial.

Moving quickly - hoping to be back quickly - he joined the Wolf in the security vid room. The Wolf was alone, leaning back in one of the chairs with his feet propped up on the desk. Toy and Pet were on the largest screen, in the center, in the Wolf's bedroom, staring at the wall.

"You're just in time," said the Wolf, almost jovially, although Jordan thought he also detected a hint of disappointment - or maybe sadness - in his voice. Not that the Wolf would ever admit to either emotion. The Wolf waved at the seat next to him, which Jordan took. Unlike the Wolf, however, he sat in his chair normally, with his feet firmly planted on the floor. Slouching had always felt unnatural to him. The Wolf pointed at the screen, grinning, as Bella reached out and touched the symbol on the wall, making the secret entrance to the tunnel system open. Alex's mouth dropped open as Bella backed away, an expression of both hope and fear on her face.

Jordan cocked his head, watching the two frozen Moonies, staring at the opening. "Think they'll go through?"

On the screen, Toy approached the door, just before it closed back up.

"No. Toy might if it was just him. He's impulsive enough to act without thinking things through sometimes, but Pet should have learned her lesson after last time. She's usually the more cautious, more thoughtful of the two. She'll keep him from going off the rails."

After a few more minutes of watching the two on screen, it became clear that was exactly what was happening. Toy wanted to go into the tunnels, Pet refused, and he gave in. The Wolf and Jordan quickly became bored with listening to them debate, as it was immediately clear what the end result was going to be. They still gave the Moonies plenty of time to change their minds though.

Thinking back on the bet he and the Wolf had made, Jordan sighed.

"You were right."

"You shouldn't doubt me." The Wolf gave Jordan a bit of a crooked grin. It was true; the Wolf was much more astute when it came to human nature, reactions, and personalities than Jordan was. But going by the information they'd hacked from the Moon's database, Toy had the more forceful personality. Jordan had thought that would mean he had the stronger mind and would be able to break through the effects of the drugs more quickly. The Wolf sighed. "I'm going to want replacements."

It was the shortest amount of time any captives had stayed with the Wolf, and Jordan could hear the reluctance to give them up in the Wolf's voice. He did seem to have become more attached to Toy and Pet than any others. Still, he was giving them up.

Jordan didn't really understand. If the Wolf wanted them, he should keep them. At the very least, he could keep one of them, send the other back... That was how it worked on Earth, how it had worked for decades. But the Wolf had already made small changes to the way many things were done.

"Of course," Jordan said, shrugging his shoulders. It wasn't his business what the Wolf decided to do. "Any preferences?"

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers