Taken by the Viking Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

The Wolf reached out in front of him and slid a report to the right across the desk, so it landed in front of Jordan. Picking it up, Jordan raised his eyebrows at the two photos in the file. Normally the Wolf just asked for general physical characteristics or sometimes personality quirks, if he asked for anything at all; it wasn't unusual for him to leave the choice entirely up to Jordan. This was the first time he'd ever asked for specific people.

For a moment, a very brief moment, Jordan was tempted to ask why. But he quashed the impulse. He was one of the few who could get away with questioning the Wolf, but he preferred not to. He followed where the Wolf led, as he always had, since it had always worked out well for him. The Wolf was the one who had basically saved him.

"Jordan." The Wolf was leaning back, still watching Pet and Toy on the screen although he'd muted the sound again. "You're going to need to give her a choice soon."

Every muscle in Jordan's body tensed. He shook his head, even though the Wolf wasn't looking at him.

"Why?" he barked out the question.

"You know why," the Wolf said, his tone gentle, sympathetic. "You've had a chance to show her what it would be like, how you'll take care of her, but it has to be her choice. Remember Trix and Chevie? She didn't think he was going to stay once he was given the option, but you made her give it to him anyway."

"Because you told me to." Jordan would have just let Trix keep Chevie. It had been obvious the man was better off here, in the compound, than he had been on the streets; that he'd been happy working in the kitchens and that Trix kept him well-satisfied. The Wolf had insisted the man be given the choice though, just like everyone else. The last time anyone had actually chosen to leave had been nearly a decade ago but...

His Trish wasn't like anyone else. She wasn't of Earth. Although she'd been lonely and looked down on in her position in life, she'd also been mostly safe, well fed enough. She hadn't been at the mercy of regular street gangs, starvation, and sickness, like so many of the civilians the Wolf's soldiers took. She wasn't even like the other Moonies. She wasn't excited by the same things - not the sexual decadence of the Wolf's compound, not Jordan's position at the Wolf's right hand...

Would she choose to stay?

Part of him wanted to rush back to his rooms and wake her... pamper her... give her whatever she wanted so that when he finally had to give her the choice, she would say yes...

But that wouldn't be honest. That wasn't who he was. It wasn't what it would be like if she did stay. Jordan had already been showing her what it would be like.

She seemed to like him well enough. Not like Marek and Laura yet, or Trix and Chevie, but she was no longer afraid of him. She talked to him. Asked him questions. But she hadn't been very happy with his short answers. That might be something he could change for her. He could be better at talking.

Jordan made a face. Well, he could try anyway.

"You'll have to ask her soon," the Wolf repeated. "If she wants to go back to her old life when Alex and Bella return to theirs, you will let her."

He nodded. He would. Because the Wolf had told him to. But he wouldn't be working for the Wolf much longer anyway after that. He could find Trish again, take her with him to Rio. It was one of the most beautiful spots left on Earth. One of the few areas that was both safe and preserved. Jordan could take her there, show her its beauty, show her the life he could give her there. She could still do her classes from there. He was one of the few people on Earth who could offer her a life in a place like that. Zadia said women liked beautiful places; even she'd said when she stepped down from the Wolf's service, she'd want to live in a place like Rio.

Trish would like it too. He'd make sure of it.

"Cora and Trace will be here in a few hours," the Wolf said. "They want some time with Pet and Toy before they go. Make sure we're prepared to receive them, and then you can return to your little one."

As Jordan left, the Wolf turned the sound back on to listen to Pet and Toy's conversation. Thankful he didn't have to stay for the boring debate, Jordan hurried away to give the necessary orders for Cora and Trace's arrival. The sooner he finished, the sooner he could return to his Trish.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers