All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 18'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pfff

Great, Trish is now officially an idiot with no backbone and Jordan a self absorbed prick. At no stage did he consider her feelings, wouldn't even talk about it. She is nothing to him but a masturbation tool. Next he'll paralyze her vocal cords, coz she really doesn't need speech, or a brain for that matter. Not that she ever had one in the first place. He really is just a sick abuser.

IdlechitchatIdlechitchatalmost 7 years ago
What a hoot!!!!

I'm enjoying the way the story is developing. Lady, you are good, I look forward to what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A large part of her staying is due to the fact that Jordan gives her orgasms but he's essentially transformed her into his baby doll- a plaything for his desires. She's never given the opportunity to explore her own sexual wants and desires and it's kind of sad. She's naive in what he's asking her and it's not a true choice if she's never experienced anything different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying the story

Thanks for giving us this. As for the critics not sure why they expected anything else. We knew how the story developed and that Jordan was interested and showed T at TPE relationship. I am enjoying the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sigh

I love this story but think rather than a HEA it's more a tragedy, a cautionary note on how any relationship can only being mutually fulfilling when there is some sort of exchange built on communication (beyond giving the other what one thinks they desire...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jordan

Is there an insecure and vulnerable lad deep down inside the dominant Jordan, somehow afraid of being deserted?

Would Trish found it out?

Maria

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialalmost 7 years ago
what a jerk

You're a great writer and I love this story but Jordan is a selfish jerk. He claims to care about her and want to make her happy but he never actually listens to her. Every bit of their relationship is force and the only reason she chose to stay with him is because it's better than being invisible. Any attention is better than no attention right? Wrong. She has never been shown what good attention is. Jordan hurts her and pushes her too far but in his head it's ok because he gives her orgasms and chocolate. Who will protect her from him? I really hope that Jordan shows that he can actually listen to her and take her wants into consideration. She deserves to have her desires and definitely her limits heard.

winealittlewinealittlealmost 7 years ago
Her choice to stay wasn't a choice at all...

The writer makes that very clear at the end of this chapter (btw...thank you for that). Just because she chose to stay with him doesn't mean if there was any other choice even remotely feasible, that she wouldn't have chosen to stay with him. What is the alternative? There isn't one! I've been there (with no choices)...not a fun place to be!

I think it would be different if he loved her/she loved him, and he was willing to bend just a little!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Author's philosophy about women's status so hackneyed,old fashioned and decadent!! ;))

Such hackneyed,old fashioned and decadent ideas on women's status vis a vis men?!;))is writer a very old lady, or a man posing as a female writer?!;))

Ever mortified and petrified to make her female leads any different and any less vegetative from her lit award winner story 'Poker Loser'!!....;))Arent you tired that a second story of yours might take ages to win awards this way?!!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One less

This isn't going where I thought it would. Won't keep reading now it's obviously going somewhere else. I hoped for a breaking point in Trish and Jordan's relationship, but this chapter is too close to real life abusive relationships I've known. Bye Trish and Jordan ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is this it?

If this is the end of the story I'll be very disappointed. There is sooo much more that needs to be explored.. I know this is your fantasy word but come on! He needs a wake up call and She needs to provide it. Even in a 24/7 TPE relationship there are negotiations and communication. If a Doms/Masters expectation of their sub/slave is that of a door mat, they still need to be a WILLING and CONSENTING door mat! If both participants needs aren't being met then it's just an abusive relationship. I think you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why is everyone so mean

I don't know why everyone is getting upset over Jordan acting the same way he always has. He told Trish that it was going to be the same, so that's what she should expect. He is acting the way he has throughout the entire story. She just needs to get her feelings sorted out. But either way, I will support whatever the author thinks is best for this story, no matter what he/she chooses. It has been my favorite story on literotica since the beginning, and I'm really excited to see the end! Great job on the story, and don't let the mean comments get to you. Xx :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES