Taken by the Viking Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers

Even if part of her was reveling in her lack of control and Jordan's refusal to change how he treated her.

She was confused, frustrated, so aroused she felt like she was going to explode, and it all melded together into a rush of emotions that swirled around her growing pleasure.

And when she finally stopped protesting, Jordan flipped her over onto her back again and grabbed her ankles, holding them onto his shoulders as he slid his cock back into her soaked pussy. Trish practically screamed with the pleasure of feeling him enter her, stretching her muscles all over again, the new position keeping her helpless as he practically bent her in half to fuck her. The heat from her spanked bottom seemed to flare as her ass bounced off the mattress, turning her on even more.

******

The hot velvet of Trish's pussy spasmed around him as Jordan started to thrust, working out his frustrations on her helpless, squirming body. He would fuck her and clean her as many times as he needed to in order to get the message across - she was his to care for.

It was the kind of control other women had left him for, but Trish had chosen to stay.

Perhaps he should have expected her to test her boundaries. Marek had said something about Laura behaving similarly, after choosing to stay with him. She'd gotten into quite a bit of trouble at the time, if he remembered correctly. Jordan wasn't going to let Trish get into trouble.

He groaned as he sank into her, the only resistance coming from her legs as he pressed them down with his chest. Fortunately, Trish was very flexible. She arched underneath him, shuddering with pleasure, as he pumped in and out of her hot pussy, the tight muscles of her channel pleasuring his shaft.

Since he'd already cum once, he was able to take his time now.

Trish cried out as she came, his body rubbing against her swollen clit and pussy lips, which were slightly pink from being spanked - although nowhere near the dark color that he'd turned her ass. Letting her legs slide down his arms to a more comfortable position with her knees resting in the crooks of his elbows, which split her thighs wide open, Jordan kept fucking her through her orgasm.

Her pussy clung to him, spasming and clenching around his cock as she wailed in pleasure, her head tipping back as her pink lips opened on her ecstatic cry.

Jordan kept pumping, using her legs over his arms as leverage to force his cock in and out of her, faster and harder, as she writhed in orgasm. Pale pink flushed her upper body, her nipples standing out stiffly as her breasts jiggled with every powerful thrust. She keened, writhing and tugging at the restraints on her wrists, her body arching up to meet his cock, obviously in the throes of ecstasy and yet - as he knew - her pleasure quickly turned to over stimulation and exquisite agony when she was not given a chance to recover.

She screamed, writhing, as he pounded into her, his cock ravaging her slick sheathe, her juices making the sound of their fucking sloppy and wet. He groaned with the pleasure of her clasping flesh trying to suck him deeper into her body, making him fight for every thrust as she sobbed with overwhelming ecstasy.

It wasn't until he'd driven her to yet another orgasm, feeling the way she softened and submitted beneath him, that Jordan finally allowed himself to let go and fill her pussy with his cum.

This time, when he went to get a cloth to clean her, she was far too tired, too hazy in her sexual satiation, to do more than mumble incoherently.

Pleased, Jordan wrapped himself around her, uncuffing her from the bed but leaving the cuffs on her wrists, as he possessively covered every inch of her with himself.

She'd chosen to stay.

She was his now.

******

The dream wasn't a nightmare, but it was unsettling. Even while it was happening, she knew it was a dream though, which helped. Trish was swimming through space like it was water, trying to get to the Earth, but the Earth kept sliding farther away while the Moon came closer. She change directions, trying to get to the Moon, but then it slid away while the Earth rotated closer. It didn't matter which she aimed for, she couldn't reach either of them, and meanwhile her lungs were beginning to burn as the blackness of space closed in around her, pressing against her chest and crushing her ribcage...

Trish awoke with a gasp, wriggling away from the heavy pressure of Jordan's arm across her ribcage. She slid her arm beneath his, giving her some breathing room, which was when she realized her wrists were still cuffed together. Trish scowled.

Jordan shifted and she stilled, not wanting to wake him up. To her relief, he let out a long sigh and settled back into the mattress, his arm tightening slightly before slumping back into a relaxed state. He was still asleep.

Exhaustion still tugged at her, but she wasn't sure she could just fall back asleep. She was still struggling with her new reality... the new reality she'd actually chosen. But she'd actually come to feel more at home in the Wolf's compound than she had on the Moon. She didn't hate or fear Jordan anymore.

She was willing to admit - after worrying about him during Lisa and Ken's capture - that she even cared for him. She cared what happened to him. Some part of her really loved the way he doted on her, even the way he controlled her...

The Moon was not where she wanted to be. There, she was less than a pawn, she was a person of no importance. They only valued the wealthy and powerful, but she wasn't sure the Earth was much better. After years of turmoil and then dictatorial rule, people weren't treated the way they should be. Unfortunately, neither the Earth nor the Moon was a shining example of how to treat its citizens. Their moralities were completely different, but Trish wasn't sure one was better than the other. They were both pretty terrible actually.

She knew from her studies that people used to have more choices. Things used to be more egalitarian. Relationships used to involve actual romance, not power maneuvers and politics or lust and kidnapping. Although, Jordan could be kind of romantic. People in relationships used to give each other candy or other edible tokens of affection, the same way Jordan often plied her with small chocolates and cake.

On the other hand, he'd also kidnapped her, raped her, and turned her into his sexual plaything.

Did the fact that she'd ended up liking being his sexual plaything make her feel any better?

No, not really.

She hadn't wanted to leave him - still didn't really want to leave - but she wasn't entirely sure she was happy staying either.

It seemed like she was all on her own, feeling unhappy about being plucked out of the streets. Was it because she hadn't grown up on Earth, like Laura? If she had, would she have been more accepting of her fate?

Probably. Everyone else seemed to accept it. This was normal to them.

But Trish wasn't Laura. She hadn't been raised on Earth. She hadn't known a life where being taken was even a possibility. No one had ever wanted her. In reality, she thought she'd spend her life almost anonymously, with no one ever taking a real interest in HER. In her work, perhaps, if she did really well, but certainly not her as a person.

Now she didn't know how to feel. She'd made a choice based on her lingering fear for Jordan during the kidnapping of Lisa and Ken - and possibly some jealousy over Lisa's attempts to use her body to bargain with him - as well as her general state of desire for many parts of her life in the Wolf's compound...

She was so confused.

Even her emotions were confused. She was mad that Jordan wouldn't talk to her about letting her do something as simple as cleaning herself off, and at the same time her body had thrilled to him taking control over her. It made her feel cared for even as it frustrated her. She had possessive, maybe even romantic, feelings for him, but half the time she resented herself for feeling that way, because she didn't think she should.

She wanted to kick him, and yet she craved his touch.

She loved the way he made her feel, and yet she was afraid of her feelings.

She wanted some control back over her life, and yet she loved it when he dominated her.

She'd thought things would change, now that she'd decided to stay, and was both frustrated and relieved that Jordan apparently didn't think anything should change between them.

And when he shifted again, snuggling her closer, her heart made an unsteady thump and a feeling of happy warmth slid through her.

Trish wanted to bang her head on the wall.

It would be so much easier if she could just let go and be like Laura and the others. Or if she could just hate Jordan for what he'd done, how he'd disrupted her life.

But all she could do right now was hope that she wouldn't come to regret her decision to stay.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers
12