All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 08'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Delicious torment

At its best.

I loooove it

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Ooh this is such a different story, I almost hate that I love it! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give the author five big stars!

Another notch in your gun belt, Goldeniangel! You are truly gifted. The things that whirl around your mind must be amazing.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Stunning!

Captivating intensity and such a sensuously unique take on both the villain and victims. What a mind fuck this situation is! Glorious ;)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

man this is awesome i'm really loving this story goldeniangel. as for all your stories they are so great :-) please keep these stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When is the next chapter?

When is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If Alex is looking to piss him off..

I wonder why he doesn't point out to the Wolf that with as many people as he's abducted and raped by this point, it would be pitiful if he didn't have the masterful control over pleasure that he now has. Might even make Alex feel better (if he could find a time when he's not gagged) to get in a dig like that.

Also, you said that the Wolf takes people for a few days and other people for much longer. I figure Alex and Bella are in the much longer category. It would be interesting for you to have the Wolf take another 'regular' couple for a few days while Alex and Bella are there, to show the difference in how he treats his different types of captives. Same story or different side story in the same time frame, with references to each other. Either would be great.

Thank you very much for your wonderful writing and your frequent updates.

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Trish and Jordan!

Thank you for this wonderful story. I would absolutely love to hear about what's going on with Trish and Jordan... please!!!!!

MsVixen416MsVixen416about 8 years ago
Enjoyment!

I am thoroughly enjoying this series, so glad to find it! Yummy!

WillowswitchWillowswitchabout 5 years ago

So far I've only read the Taken by the Viking series. I randomly clicked on this, and omigod, it's amazing. I was having a great time reading it, but that part near the end where he jerks Alex off just sent me over the edge. Stroke of brilliance, so to speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES