Taken by the Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,567 Followers

The slickness that had come while the Wolf had played with her wasn't quite enough to make for an easy entry, and she whimpered and squirmed, tears sparking at her eyes as he began to rock his hips back and forth, thrusting a little deeper each time. The low, guttural groans of pleasure he made sickened her, even though she knew they were as much for Alex's benefit as anything else. She could feel the mattress beneath her moving as Alex pulled at his restraints.

There was nothing she could do but lay there as the Wolf shoved his cock in deep, whimpering as she felt her body splitting apart from how large he was. Just as big as Alex, just as hard, and just as hot inside of her. The weight of him rested against her lower body as he looked over at Alex, triumphant and fully buried inside of her.

Then he began to move.

The friction felt horribly good, especially as he angled himself so that his groin rasped against her swollen clit with every thrust. He was taking his time, with long smooth strokes in and out of her body that made her sensitive nerve endings tingle. If he hadn't eaten her out beforehand, hadn't teased her, she would have been alright. But her pussy was much more sensitive than usual and with her rectum emptied of the plug there was nothing to distract from the thick cock that was filling her over and over again.

"Noooooo..." Bella moaned, not at the Wolf - because that would have been useless - but at herself.

She writhed beneath him, trying to move away, trying to angle her body so that he didn't hit all the right spots, but the restraints were too tight and his weight was too heavy.

"That's it, Pet," he murmured into her ear, softly enough that Bella was sure Alex couldn't quite hear what he was saying. Another form of mental torment probably. "It feels good doesn't it? You're so tight around my cock, I can feel how much you like it every time I do... this..."

And the head of his cock ran over her g-spot right before his body pressed against her clit and Bella arched beneath him, hating herself for the involuntary response. It did feel good. Not that she would admit it.

But even she could hear her breathing picking up, turning into rhythmic panting as he fucked her, raped her, pleasured her against her will. All the while, constantly checking to make sure Alex was watching.

******

Even if he wanted to look away now, Alex wasn't sure that he could. Although the Wolf's demand gave him unhappy permission to watch. Could he have truly looked away and just listened to the sounds of Bella's rape if he'd been given the choice?

If he could look away, would his cock not react?

He was half-hard from looking at her naked body and smelling her juices that the Wolf had smeared under his nose, half-hard from hearing her sexy little moans and knowing that she was aroused. It wasn't too hard to tell what made her uncomfortable and what made her feel good; Bella was an open book. Which only made her easy prey for the Wolf.

Alex didn't blame her; it was obvious that the Wolf was practiced in pleasuring a woman, that he knew exactly what to do, what to look for, and could exploit that to the extreme. What he hated was his reaction to watching it. The cock ring gripped him tightly as he struggled to keep his mind on his anger, his rage, rather than the stunning sight of Bella writhing on the edge of orgasm.

The Wolf's green eyes bored into his own, arrogantly triumphant, taunting him for his helplessness.

The man groaned with pleasure often as his cock sank into Bella's body with a hot, wet sound. The masculine groans grated on Alex's nerves, rousing his fury every time. By now he would have thought that he'd be past being prodded, but the Wolf kept finding new ways to anger him, and forcing Bella to pleasure was definitely one of them.

Watching every thrust, every grinding movement of the Wolf's body against hers was utter torture. Especially as Bella began to whisper "no, no, no" even while her body spasmed and convulsed. Alex knew that she was fighting herself, a battle that he watched her lose as her back arched, thrusting her breasts up to rub against the Wolf's chest while she cried out.

Tears trickled down her cheeks as she squirmed and moaned, the noises making his cock finally stand fully at attention. Alex watched as she came, achingly beautiful and seductive in her pleasure.

The Wolf rode out her orgasm, allowing her to ride the full wave of her pleasure. And, as soon as it was done, he began to pound into her, hard and merciless.

Alex found himself fighting his restraints again as Bella cried out, this time in obvious discomfort and pain as the Wolf slammed into her body. No longer watching Alex's reaction, no longer trying to make Bella's body betray itself, the Wolf wasn't interested in anything but his own pleasure. His groans were much quieter, much more natural as he pummeled Bella's pink pussy, turning pinker by the minute as the Wolf's body slapped it.

He could see her thighs quivering as she tried to close her legs against the assault, her head shaking back and forth, and then her back arched upwards again, a final ditch attempt to pull away. The Wolf grimaced as he threw back his head, groaning loudly; his hips were pressed against Bella's body and Alex knew that the man was cumming.

Bella was slumped beneath him, breathing heavily, tears still on her cheeks as she let out a little moan of relief. Alex could practically hear his pulse pounding in his ears.

When the Wolf looked over at him, he glared, and then flushed as the Wolf's gaze lowered to his erect cock. Still planted firmly inside Bella, the Wolf laughed.

"It looks as though Toy enjoyed the show, Pet. Good job."

She made a little mewling sound and didn't look at Alex. Alex hoped she realized it was mostly the effect of the cock ring, which wouldn't allow his dick to deflate once he was aroused by anything, and that he hadn't been aroused by watching the majority of what just happened. He was just aroused by her.

The Wolf put his weight on one arm, his body still over and inside Bella's, and reached over to take Alex's cock in his hand. There was nothing Alex could do as the Wolf pumped him, hard and long, his thumb expertly sweeping over the weeping slit in the tip. It felt incredible. Alex groaned against the gag as his body shuddered, releasing jets of white cum up onto his chest.

FUCK.

His cock jerked in the Wolf's hand with the last few spurts of cum.

Shamed, Alex looked away. Hating that he'd cum by the man's hand while he was still inside Bella.

The Wolf grunted his satisfaction and Alex could hear him moving around. He left the cum drying on Alex's chest and stomach, but the chains on his restraints were loosened enough that he could bend his elbows enough to rest his head and sleep. The Wolf also removed his gag. Maybe he should feel grateful for that, but mostly he just felt sick and angry. He didn't say anything though, just worked his jaw with some relief that the thing was out.

He watched as Bella was released from her restraints entirely and then pulled up with her back against the Wolf's front, a heavy arm around her waist. The Wolf slapped the wall next to the bed and a panel opened. When he hit one of the buttons, the lights immediately went out, leaving them in blackness.

Alex knew that Bella and the Wolf were close by, but he couldn't see them anymore. There was nothing more he could do now except try to rest and save his strength for when he had a better plan. He wondered if the Wolf would leave Bella unrestrained every night. If he did, maybe Alex could use that eventually. And he'd need to learn what each of those buttons in the panel did.

His mind was whirling with plans again, maybe purposefully to keep him from thinking about what he and Bella had been through, but his exhausted body sucked him down into sleep anyway.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,567 Followers
12