All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 22'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Oh wow, that was.......yummy!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Diabolical

The Wolf is quite the BAMF. Poor Alex. But..dun, dun, dunnn...Bella has had a crack in the memory block. What else will come back to her?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Wow Angel

That was a cracker.

Wolf back to his deepest darkest best.

The mind fuckery is delicious.

Can't wait for the conclusion to this so we can find the true story about them.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Truly an amazing read, thank you and 5 stars, i only discovered this story a few chapters ago and I've had a great time catching up with the previous chapters.

Well written and gripping, i find myself checking daily for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!

I have been "enjoying" your story. I love many of them but this one...it's just a bit darker. I thought Marriage Training was going to go darker and I am very glad that it did not. It was just right for the title. Here...This story. Wow! This story is dark, darkest yet to come. But for the first time in 22 chptr I want to be Bella!

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

Daaayyyaaaammmmm.... *grins bright* Awesome chapter. i love how Bella got pampered for being a good girl then ends up getting some of the best pleasure/pain whipping and fucking, especially with the knowledge that it was Alex giving the majority of both. True the Wolf was still in control, but she was responding to Alex's control over her above everything else. And i love the fact that a crack in the memory block was made. Yeah, Bella! Keep up the great writing. Looking forward to the next chapter. *big grins*

sweetone66sweetone66almost 10 years ago
Love your talented writing!!!!

Love this story... it's so erotic and heats me to my core... I can't wait for more chapters (though sadly I know I must), But PLEASE hurry... please, please, pulllleeeaaase!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The sadistic side of me wanted the punishment to be Alex forced to watch Trace and Cora take Bella but the move the Wolf pulled was better than I could've imagined. If he keeps down that path I see divide and conquer happening. Either way I'll be here reading and waiting.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 10 years ago
Jeez that was insane!

Insanely HOTT!! And yes, the second 'T' is absolutely necessary to convey the level of the hotness' intensity. Bella better speak up or poor Alex might lose it over some unnecessary guilt. This is a fantastic read that I know will have to end at some point, but I'm hoping that point is REALLY far into the future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12604 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES