All Comments on 'Taken Off Campus'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes Rape happens, doesnt mean I want to read about

it, especially forcible noncensual bareback rape and in this case murder? All along I had the feeling the being in the tree would act, but it turned out to be a passive watcher, nothing of interest. Perhaps the young girl had a gift that she passed to her rapist to accompany him on his lifes journey, a well deservied life of HIV/AIDS perhaps, only fitting he get something in return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm surprised this made it past the editors...

because it is nothing more than a depiction of rape. I thought that wasn't allowed in here. Hell, I've had stories turned down that involved consenting drunk women, and your story gets by? But perhaps even sadder than all that is what you didn't do. You had so much opportunity to do something with the creature watching in the tree, and you wasted it. For example, you could have had the creature intervene, only to eventually take the place of the human. The woman meanwhile, who had no desire to be raped by the human attacker, is turned on by the creature and gives herself willingly to it. Would have been a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well written

Not my cup of tea, but it was well written and the animal observer was an excellent touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's no longer LITEROTICA it is now RAPEROTICA

I submitted a story where the rapist were caught and punished and it was rejected as being TOO VIOLENT

So far as I'm concerned there is no such thing for a so called man who uses his size and a weapon to force himself

on a woman.

Sorry about remaining anonymous but I really don't trust the editors any more.

nicegirl0121nicegirl0121about 17 years ago
Er, no

I'm sure you were trying to be creative with the flying observer and all. But this was too violent, and the viewer too passive. It was just a plain description of a brutal drugging and rape.

I kept waiting waiting and waiting for something to save the girl, for the girl to save herself, for the anonymous observer to intervene. I should've just skipped to the end to see if ANYthing positive happened.

This is Lit-EROTICA. There was nothing erotic about that.

nicegirl0121nicegirl0121about 17 years ago
Er, no

I'm sure you were trying to be creative with the flying observer and all. But this was too violent, and the viewer too passive. It was just a plain description of a brutal drugging and rape.

I kept waiting waiting and waiting for something to save the girl, for the girl to save herself, for the anonymous observer to intervene. I should've just skipped to the end to see if ANYthing positive happened.

This is Lit-EROTICA. There was nothing erotic about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Clearly a story of Non Consent

While this is a deviation from the usual genre of your stories. This is just as well written as all the rest. I'm not sure what the previous commenters were expecting after reading a story in the Non-Consent section. Personally, this site seems to exist as a place to write and read about fantasies. And as a female I have to admit a scenario like this is a very hot fantasy.

To WFeather: Well written, I enjoyed this very much

To the other readers: you may want to stay away from the Non-Consent section of Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Strange comments

I do not know how many cases of rape that I have read in Literotica (NON-con, BDSM, Fetish, TG) all have had rapes scenes. the BDSM nad TG have featured torture, rape, murder. Where and what have these authors been reading?

If such stories are not allowed here, they need to get rid of maybe 15-45%. In a world where 3rd & 4th graders get pregnant, and six year old boys are expelled forsexual harrassment, Literotica protects itself from child porn charges by insisting every sexual character be at least 18, even when it makes the story unbeliveable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really good story

This was very well written and is what a non-consenual rape story should be. You should not enjoy non-consenual. Its about power and submission simple as that. Loved it ...Angie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ignore the idiots

First of all, to the first comment, the author clearly states she's still breathing at the end, just unconscious, so that proves you didn't even read the whole thing.

It still genuinely puzzles me why people go into the non-con section and get upset with stories that are actually non-con, and not the garbage that ends up with the "victim" becoming a willing and cooperative slut.

Either way, this perspective was very good. It highlighted the points that make up rape and the rape fantasy. I only won't give it an 100 because it lacks a bit too much detail. For as short as it was, it was good.

Not one person who gave it a 0 has a remotely sound reason for doing it. Ignore them all. Yes, the bird is going to shoo off the attacker and then become the attacker. Because that's real legitimate and would *definitely* get past the editors.

Been commenting a bit these days...

~Amy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amy, you're an idiot

Maybe it's just me, but I think Literotica and/or it's authors would do well to provide some kind of warning of violence and especially snuff. I enjoy the reluctance side of this category more, but it's kind of hard to judge that beforehand, unfortunately.

To the last commenter "Amy", I'm sorry, but saying that she is breathing at the end so no murder happened is ridiculous. Use your brain for half a second. She is left unconscious, gagged, and tied up in a snowy wood in the middle of the night. On top of that she is still pretty much naked. She would die in short order from hypothermia even if she hadn't been knocked out, but having been rendered unconscious so her metabolism slows and she doesn't produce as much heat on top of the exposure she is suffering and being left in out of the way area where she is unlikely be stumbled upon? The only way she survives is if she is lucky enough to be stumbled upon and, since she is gagged and it is night, that seems like it would require extreme and inordinate amounts of luck. Even if she was stumbled upon, this would at least be considered attempted murder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rape, Kidnap Murder?

W.T.F. this happenes all the time and we are horrified, why would anyone think this is erotic? Yikes people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

I liked the story you could have went on with it or added more detail but it was good the main reason for my response is HELLO ppl if you DO not wish to read about RAPE AND sex that is NON CONSENTUAL do not go into that category when i go into this category reading non consent reluctance THIS is exactly what i am expecting why read it if you are not into that i really dont understand the ppl that come on here and whine about how OH that was rape HELLO its in the category NON consent/ Reluctance read the erotic fiction or other material if your not into this category!!! Plus why is the annonymous guy saying she was tied up and left int he dark who would hear her she would eventually die WHAT is wrong with you its a story whe he ends the story thats it if you want to think what would happen next thats up to you but he left her alive in the story DO you no what fiction is!!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Good Grief

All of that hullabaloo over a well written and descriptive piece of NON-CONSENSUAL FICTION ... Really people, get off your soap-box and realize how pretty you are being ... Well done Sir, as always, thank you

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Dang auto correct!

Petty* not pretty, sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous