All Comments on 'Taking a Bite Out of Halloween'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Sounds like He enjoyed Himself with those two sweet placid little beautiful Puppies!....Im awarding you Top Marks ★★★★★....Plus top marks for those beautiful Dogs.... I Had one.... Penney! ★★★★★Story is Brilliant WOOF!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
See you on the darkside

That was a fun bit of noire. Thanks. *****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

I hate cheating cunt wives. This one got what she deserved.

Just one thing. First, I never mention spelling, grammar, etc.

Manikin. Please check this out.

Five Stars

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Fun Story

Thanks for sharing your work and happy Halloween.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

LOL @ metric Pi.

Pi is a ratio, so it doesn't change whether you use metric or imperial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Light Story!

Well done. 5

York1234York1234over 5 years ago
so dogs are faithful .....

As we all know dogs are faithful and reliable.....women are not...!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
umm

for the Halloween contest it failed badly, very badly. but enjoyed the read was a good little flash btb story. so idk seeing how it was for the Halloween contest im going to have to give it a 3, would be a 5 if it was just another "loving wives" story . ty for the read

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Funny Little Tale

Thanks!

No comment about the "missing $1" math, just the flim-flam in the wording of the problem! Ha! Keep 'em guessing all the way to the voting booth! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gruesome Revenge

Good story.

Divorce is always a sad ending to what could have been a bright future.

3**

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...

...liked the boyfriend getting what he deserved, and when he put her clothes on the mannikin. Would have liked to hear her reason, or how the affair came about. Thanx!

Loklie

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Oh Yeah

Okay, while I enjoyed your story and I chuckled, I enjoyed your opening personal comments even more. I have to love a guy with a sense of humor and a twinkle in his eye. Thanks.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Disgusting

I don't like dogs and anyone who is harmed by dogs has my sympathy. i don't like the dogs owner, his wife or her lover and particularly, I didn't like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gret humor

Great humor. I loved it. Be careful you can be accused to be a rapist back 30 years ago.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Fast, neat, and fun

The author gave us yet enjoyable tale of the brutal dissolution of a marriage.

Bad enough that the wife was unfaithful, but, to let her lover go himself to the house, to retrieve their 'toys'... the disrespect was real, here, so the bloody payback was deserved.

And you got to support the whole concept of 'revenge by dogs'... that's just great.

★★★★★

By the way, if you allow me to be political for a few moments... the problem, with taxation, isn't the tax for say, 'cause roads need to be built, firemen deserve to be well paid, and everybody like Medicaid (hey, it's not universal healthcare, but it's better than nothing.) The issue right now (actually, since the 80's), in most societies, is that tax aren't going where the people want them to go. As long as everyone ain't paying their fair share, because of loopholes and cuts supported by rich politicians that wants theirs, paying what you own will feel like you're being robbed. So an advice: if you're going to vote for anyone this mid-terms, vote for the politician(s) that's proposing a program that actually helps you. Don't vote against your own best interests merely because of party lines - except for social stuffs, the Rep and Lib are pretty much the same, sadly. But there's people out there who still genuinely give a fuck about the little men, out there. So, if they happened to be in your district... go support them.

Political rant out.

Member201Member201over 5 years ago
Unique

Gave it a 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fun story

and dogs that attack intruders are seldom put down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
math

Use the right math and you know where the dollar went. Cute story,

Thanks,

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

I just saw that manikin is a real word.

I will never criticize spelling again.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Intruders deserve all they get. It should not be against the law to punish them. There are a few things missing from this story. What happens when the narrator reports to the police about the injuries not cause by the dogs? How did he find out about his wife's affair/ why was she unfaithful?

Best wishes,

Robert Davidson. aka Robertodavo.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bite

This story has a real bite to it. Another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Odd that she wanted to salvage the marriage. Why?

It would have been interesting to hear her excuses and justifications.

Thanks for the effort.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
You’re trying to trick us!

The metric version of pi doesn’t work inside the boundaries of the USA!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Really depends on the situation

For those saying the dogs would've been put down. Dogs biting an intruder? No that's not going to happen. He might get sued (which he did), but not going to get put down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's fiction folks....literary license applies!

SO... it's a tale that has some real teeth and those who want to show how it would not mesh with reality are barking up the wrong tree. Hey, did you ever watch TV and see the gunfight with the 26 shot revolver? Same thing here but different. AND it's about Halloween (in a way), which is another example of institutionalized "pretend" like TV or the movies. You should treat it like that fantasy you have about that movie star seducing you, or your neighbor throwing themselves at you, or such - all things that don't mesh with reality!

Enjoyed the tale, or tail if you will, and love your password!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
@anon Certainly NOT a Halloween story

You're delusional. In no world does Neal go to prison. Neal came home and let his dogs in and they were alerted to an intruder in the house. Police took their report and he didn't even know the intruder initially. Just read the story, it's not even a page long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cracked me up

"So you need to talk with the puppies? They don't quite understand this trick or treat stuff."

"Not happening. I won't say a thing without my attorney being present. Thanks for asking though. You sure you don't want to cross check the dog's stories, you know, see if they match?"

Those lines made the story and cracked me up.

-Dk

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 5 years ago
MajorRewrite

Wish this site would allow thumbs up on comments

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
Really enjoyed the story - thanks.

Each time that I read your stories I enjoy them moreandmore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

Very funny! It took me an eternity looking for the last 8 digits of PI until I realized that I was using the English version. After another eternity, using the metric version this time, I found the last 8 digits. PASSWORD NOT RECOGNIZED! That's the message I keep getting. Are you kidding me? Is this your idea of a Halloween joke?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great story, albeit juvenile

I am ashamed to like it so much. Crappy, trite, weak political joke

nerfvibratornerfvibratorover 5 years ago
You've gone and done it now

I bet the nerds are telling you there's a special place in hell for those that tease about pi

5* forthe introduction. Story gets 5* too. Keep them coming

StormKing33StormKing33over 5 years ago
5* Short Intense Enjoyable Funny

Write On, or them pups are gonna git you!

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Love them dogs!

I don't see how avoided getting perfume on himself when he put it on the clothes.

They would have chowed down on him first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exactly like a politician.

Start with an unsupportable premise! (30?). Great stories as usual. Jay.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Fun story but

There would no way the homeowner would be off the hook for dogs' attack.

"Richard" was invited by wife, he was not intruder so savage treatment he deservingly got would be a subject of some serious lawsuit and no homeowner insurance would cover that, not any that I know of.

Meaning, the homeowner would be paying some serious medical bills for time to come.

The story makes you think this revenge is so easy but it isn't.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Love

Love a story with teeth, and this one fills the bill. Great story.

69gman69gmanover 4 years ago
Excellent +5*

I knew from the first paragraph I was in for a treat. Those dogs names where well chosen. "Dracula and Satan are well trained attack dogs", and pig's ear treats.

You are a humorous writer and your stories are excellent, Thanks

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 4 years ago
LMAO

That was Great! Especially about taxes lol so true

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
YES!!!

Love Dracula and Satan!!! Damn Good Dogs!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I liked that too much!

Having the dogs get his revenge is terrific! I like that. It takes a lot of nerve to walk into someone else's house like that. I bet he doesn't do that again.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading still great

Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

M&M, you are one sick puppy. I loved it, I laughed my ass off. As the name says, More. Please.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
DOGS DO HAVE A MEMORY AND ARE TRAINABLE

of course they can be accused of murder and tried and put to sleep. TK U MLJ LV NV

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Nice touch with her perfume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So nothing came off a non-frat policy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The deductible paid to settle Richard (dick) should also have come out of her half.

EFFIN SLUTS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dark2donut2 are you really that dumb! You must be a QAnon Trump supporter. The two dogs would have no idea that Richard was authorized by Neal’s wife to enter the house, lmao! She never phoned to dogs to tell them. Neal’s wife never told Neal that Richard was allowed to enter their house. So no lawsuit, duh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freakin hysterical. 5 stars. I had a rott mix, all of 130 pounds. Same temperament as the dobies in your story. Loved her for 11 years. Your yarn was great. Crap, I truly miss that dog. Anyhow, thank you. S. F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Math problem easy solved.

5 stars.

jopstorm(1945)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why the fuck should he pay alimony?

Was she paying him alimony while he was unemployed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sometimes I wonder why I like these so much, but I do. I guess once you have been cheated on, seeing cheaters get what's coming to them is always a pleasure.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

I really like your Halloween stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did you have to tell my parents that I'm fucking another man and generally slutting around? Why be so nasty? I think I've discovered a mathematical formula that seems to work in the LW world. As the amount of additional dick/pussy increases the working brain cells decrease proportionately leading to a point where there is no way that the cheating person can form coherent intelligent thoughts lol. There's a 2nd formula that seems to be in play too. The plot lines of a LW story will always find at least one person who will comment on why said plot can't possibly happen without having any proof except their own opinion. At times reading the comment section is at least as entertaining as reading the story. I enjoyed this story myself. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...