Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, darling," Rachel said as she pulled her son's head down to where she would give him and wet, tongue-sucking kiss. "Mmm, I love that, giving you a kiss like that while I'm feeling your cock fuck me."

Jacob chuckled. "But, my dear, what I really love... love with all my heart and soul... is you. The sex is great. No doubt about it. You're a hot, sexy woman. But I love you, Rachel, for the complete wonderful person that you are."

"Oh my God," Rachel whispered, her eyes now misty, "you're going to make me cry. Oh Jacob! I love you like that, too."

"I know, my love." Jacob paused for a bit. "And now, Rachel, if you'll pardon my crudity, I just want to fuck the shit out of you." He started thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's pussy faster.

Rachel chuckled. "That would be anal sex, wouldn't it, dear?"

"Details! Details!" Jacob exclaimed as he kept fucking his mother harder and faster.

They both laughed then were silent for several moments except for heavy breathing and the liquid sound of Jacob's big cock pounding in and out of his mother's very wet pussy.

"Oh yes," Rachel breathed out. "Oh yes. Oh Jacob, yes! Yes! Oh Jacob! I'm coming! I'm coming!

And then she squeaked out a long, wailing shriek and her body convulsed up against her son. She planted her feet flat on the bed so she could thrust her hips up to meet the downward, inward thrusting of her son's cock and she pulled him down hard on top of her breasts.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried as she came; the wonderful, delightful, shocking pleasure of orgasm shot through her body. She grunted and panted and heaved her pussy up against her son's fucking cock.

And then Jacob was coming, too. His balls drew up tight against his body and his hard cock got even harder as it began to spit out large streamers of his thick and sticky cock cream deep inside his mother's pussy. His cock was throbbing with the intense pleasure of a great orgasm. That throbbing pleasure penetrated his whole being and that was all that existed for several seconds.

And then both mother and son, panting and perspiring, relaxed as the beauty of orgasm faded too quickly from both of them.

"Wow!" Jacob managed to say while managing to hold most of his weight up off his mother.

"Wow, indeed!" Rachel responded.

"I don't know about you, dear," Jacob said, "but for me that was a really strong orgasm."

"Oh yeah. Me too," Rachel nodded in agreement, still breathing deeply.

"What is it that makes one orgasm so much better than another?" Jacob wondered aloud.

"I think," Rachel said as she began to stroke her son's back, "that a lot of things come together at once. Like today. We have the boat. We have the Wilkins to teach us. We have plenty of money, of course. But also it's how much you love me and how much you tell me that. And even though the sex is good, and it is, I know what's important to you... is... well, me. That really got to me just now and made my orgasm, well, extra good."

"I think, my dear, my beautiful wonderful, smart, sexy sex goddess, that you are one hundred percent correct. Knowing how much you love me, accept me as your lover, willingly and, I might add, enthusiastically, are willing to be my wife... and all the rest that you mentioned, fills me with boundless joy and gives me great orgasms too."

Rachel laughed. "Beside the fact that you're right about me being a smart, sexy sex goddess, you're also silly. But I love you in spite of it." She gave her son a big kiss.

"Now get off of me. I want to order room service. I'm starving."

"Women!" Jacob quipped.

"What?" You're going to be out of commission for a while" she wiggled her pussy and Jacob's flaccid cock flopped down onto the bed, "so we might as well make good use of the time. Later, we can do this again." Rachel grinned at her son.

"Damn!" Jacob said. I hate it when you're right all the time."

Rachel laughed. "I'll make it up to you later."

They both got cleaned up and ordered room service then turned on the TV to see was happening in the world that they weren't missing."

Jacob looked over at his mother while they were watching the news and waiting for their room service order to arrive.

"What?" Rachel said, noticing her son looking at her.

"Well... ." Jacob paused. Well, it's just that you're a much hotter, sexier woman than I'd realized just a few short months ago when we first had sex."

Rachel gave him a quizzical look.

"I love you for that, Rachel. I love the fact that you like sex every way we can have sex and I love that fact that you enjoy it as much as I do, even more. I love the fact that you loved to suck my cock and don't have a problem swallowing my cum."

Before he could go on, Rachel put a finger to his lips. "You make me that 'hotter, sexier woman,' Jacob. You're love for me brings it out." A tear trickled down her cheek. "I've always wanted a man who would love me for myself and love me deeply and truly... and you, my son, as strange as that still seems to me sometimes, are that man. And I love you for it.

"Besides," she said, grinning, "you have beautiful cock and know how to use it and your kissing isn't too bad either.

"And," she continued, "as to sucking your cock and swallowing... . Well I love the taste of your cock and I love the taste and texture of your cum. I know, from what I've read, that a lot of women don't. And I never did before, with my limited experience, I just put up with it. But with you, Jacob, my son, my lover, I don't just put up with it. I truly enjoy feeling you come in my mouth. It excites me. And I truly enjoy the taste of it and how it feels when I swish it around in my mouth and swallow it."

"I think we made a good couple, dear," Jacob said as he held his mother close.

"Yes we do, Jacob," Rachel agreed. "And not just for the sex either. You're a good man, Jacob. You're intelligent and kind and caring and your love fills me with a sense of peace and fulfillment."

Rachel and Jacob kissed.

"And I can say the same exact things about you... Mother: kind, caring, loving, intelligent... and one hell of a sexpot, too."

Rachel laughed. "That's like the kettle calling the pot black, eh?

Jacob laughed, snuggled up to his mother and put his arm around her shoulders. He kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you darling."

There was a knock at the door. Room service had arrived. They had both ordered lobster and a garden salad as well as another bottle of champagne. They'd finished the first bottle of champagne on the boat and left the second one in the refrigerator there.

Mother and son took their time over dinner, talking about what it might be like living on the boat for months and where they would be going and where exactly they might decide to settle down.

After pouring them each one last glass of champagne, and finishing the bottle, Jacob rolled the room service cart out to the hall. When he came back inside the suite he found his mother naked again, holding both glasses of bubbly and smiling coyly at him.

"I thought we'd finish our champagne in the bedroom and, uh, continue where we left off earlier. That is, if you're up to it."

Jacob grinned. He'd put on shorts and a T-shirt when they'd come out into the living room before dinner arrived. Now he peeled the T-shirt over his head, exposing his lean, muscular upper body, and unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the floor. His half-hard cock drooped in a crescent away from his body.

Jacob looked down at his cock then up at his mother. "I'm almost up for it, dear. I'm sure you can help me get all the way up for it in the bedroom.

Rachel laughed and walked up to her son. She handed him his glass of champagne then, with that hand free, she grabbed her son's cock and turned to head into the bedroom, pulling him along behind her.

"Come on, lover boy, I'll see what I can do."

In the bedroom, Rachel let go of Jacob's cock, placed her glass of champagne on the bed side stand, and climbed on the bed. Jacob set his glass next to his mother's and followed her on his knees then stretched out beside her. He pulled her up on top of his body. They kissed several times and Jacob's hand caressed up and down his mother's lean back, stopping occasionally to give her buttocks a squeeze or two.

Jacob rolled his mother onto her side, kiss her one last time, gently pushed her on to her back. He kissed her again, on the mouth, then began kissing and nibbling his way down her body: her breasts, her nipples, her belly, until he arrived at her mons veneris.

Rachel had been sighing and gasping every now and then as her son's mouth or stroking fingers stimulated some of her more sensitive places. She enjoyed how he was moving slowly, taking his time.

Jacob's fingers stroked lightly down over his mother's labia, which were beginning to open with arousal. On the up-stroke his fingers probed a little deeper, making her moan a little. He felt the wetness in her sexual crevice and his cock, which had been nearly fully erect, now became completely hard. He was going to lick his mother's pussy again. Something he loved to do. He was going to make her come, which he loved to do even more. Then he would fuck her. Slide his big hard cock into her tight wet pussy—he felt a thrill of pleasure in his belly at the thought of just how good that would feel—and, hopefully, both of them would come. He would be shooting another big load of his semen up inside his mother's pussy again. Yes, he was excited and his cock was about as hard as it could get.

Rachel spread her legs and Jacob got between them on his belly. He lightly rubbed his nose up and down between her inner labia, getting the tip of it wet with her lubrication and inhaling her lovely womanly scent. Then he began licking his mother's pussy like a cat licking cream, with quick little strokes starting at the bottom of her labia and working his way to the top where he lightly took his mother's now protruding clitoral bud between his teeth and barely put pressure on it.

Rachel sucked in air. "Ahh! Ohh!" A shiver of pleasure shot through her body. But Jacob quickly released her little bud and began licking and nibbling up and down her sex with harder, broader strokes. Since she'd said earlier she wanted to give her asshole a break, Jacob slid two fingers into her pussy and pressed in firmly, hard. He heard his mother groan and felt her vaginal sphincter muscles squeezed down on his fingers, then he pulled back before repeating. He wasn't jamming his fingers in and out of Rachel's pussy quickly, rather he was pressing the rest of his hand and folded fingers hard against her pussy which caused a sensation to her like she was getting fucked by something bigger. He'd learned this from a Nina Hartley video instructing how best to please a pussy. He'd done this with his last girlfriend and it worked just fine. It was working just fine with his mother now, too.

"Oh Jacob!" Rachel gasped. Then she moaned and wiggled her hips as her son kept licking her pussy and finger fucking her.

Rachel was super wet and Jacob was lapping it up like a thirsty dog. He loved this. Loved feeling her get so wet. Loved tasting it. Loved licking her pussy.

Jacob decide to change tactics and turned his hand over so the fingers he had in his mother's pussy could now begin to stimulate her g-spot while his tongue concentrated on the area below her clitoris which, in most women, is a very sensitive spot.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Rachel gasped. The sensations her son was giving her with his mouth, his tongue, his fingers were intense, almost too intense, and yet not quite enough. She pushed the heel of her hand down against his forehead as if to push him away, then she relaxed and pushed her pussy up against his greedy mouth and his wonderful rubbing fingers.

"Oh baby! Oh Jacob...!" And then Rachel had both hands on her son's head, her fingers grasping his hair as she cried out, "Yessssssss!" And she was coming, grinding her pussy hard against his mouth. Coming, pulling his head down tight against her up-thrusting cunt. Coming, and coming, and coming.

And then it was over, as it always was, too soon, but oh so good while it lasted.

Rachel was panting. "Come here, baby," she said.

Jacob moved up over his mother's body. Rachel held his face in her hands.

"Did I hurt you, darling. I got kind of carried away there. But, damn, you're a good pussy-licker."

"Nah. You didn't hurt me," Jacob said, although his upper lip felt a bit bruised. "I love doing that. I love it when you have good orgasm like that."

Rachel and Jacob kissed tenderly, then again, and then once more.

Jacob held himself up off his mother's body with his forearm and shifted his hips until his felt the head of his cock at her dripping wet vaginal entrance. He looked his mother in the eyes then shifted his hips again and slid the whole length of his cock smoothly through her tight vaginal sphincter muscles and deep into her pussy. He loved that feeling of initial entrance but it couldn't be repeated so he just began fucking his mother's pussy with long strokes, not too fast, not too slow.

As her son's cock entered her, stretching her pussy muscles so wonderfully tight with its thickness, Rachel's face scrunched up in a look that resembled pain but was one of deep pleasure, with her mouth pursed tightly as she sucked in air.

"Ohhh yes, Jacob. Oh baby, yes. I love how good you fuck me."

Rachel raised her legs high in the air, slightly bent at the knees and wide apart. Her arms went around her son's neck. Her mouth went to his right ear and kissed and nibbled.

"I love you, Jacob. I love you so very much," she whispered.

"And I love you, too, Rachel. You are my one and only and forever love." Jacob whispered into Rachel's ear. "Oh God, Rachel, I'm so glad I told you of my love for you last winter and I'm so glad I took you by surprise the next morning."

"Me too, baby." Rachel answered. "Oh fuck me. Fuck me. Oh Jacob your cock in my pussy feels so good fucking me."

For the next several moments nothing was said. They were concentrating on how good it felt to be fucking. Rachel loving how good her son's hard cock felt to her as it slid smoothly in and out of her pussy. Jacob loving how good his mother's tight pussy felt on his cock as it slid in and out of it. They were both panting a little and a light sheen of sweat was forming on their bodies.

"Oh, Rachel... ."

"You gonna come soon, darling?"

"Yeah, pretty soon. Oh God it feels so good."

"You go ahead and come, baby, I'll be right there with you."

Jacob pushed himself up on his arms as he began fucking his mother harder and faster.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" he said as he felt his orgasm getting closer.

Rachel was looking up at her son with what seemed to Jacob to be an almost bewildered look but which Jacob now knew was the look she most often had shortly before achieving orgasm.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's it, Jacob. Fuck me." Fuck me good!"

Jacob squeezed his eyes shut as he felt that wonderful sensation that was orgasm explode out of his groin and flood through his body. He dropped down to his elbows again and his hips went into overdrive as he began fucking his mother's pussy furiously. He was grunting and groaning as his cock, once again, began shooting his cum into his mother's pussy. Each spasm of his cock, ejaculating his semen forcefully out of his urethra, was a delightful pulse of pleasure.

Rachel cried out inarticulate things as her own orgasm erupted with great force and she hugged her son's neck hard, thrusting her hips her pussy up against his pounding cock.

Jacob slowed down then stopped moving completely, holding his still pulsing cock deep in his mother's pussy until his orgasm faded away, then he carefully rolled off of her and onto his back. He was sweating and panting.

"Um! Damn that was good, lady," he said.

"Yeah," Rachel said between breaths, "I thought we did good."

Chapter 11.

The next few days were busy getting visas for the places they would most likely visit, provisioning the boat, getting current on their inoculations, but soon the day came and Jacob, Rachel, John and Donna were motoring out of the marina and heading for the open sea. When they were clear of the harbor they set sail. Their first destination was the Bahamas. After that they sailed down to the Turks and Caicos Islands then Puerto Rico. After that they headed for the Lesser Antilles and the U.S. Virgin Islands where they sailed into several ports. Then they sailed to Guadalupe, Martinique, St. Lucia and hopped on down to Grenada. From Grenada they made a long voyage to Jamaica and from there to the Cayman Islands, then around Cuba and back to Miami. While in the Cayman's Jacob contacted his bank in Chicago and had the rest of the money owed to the Wilkins sent to their bank in Miami.

They didn't spend much time in any of the ports they stopped at, except to take on fresh fruit, vegetables, and some meat or fish. They also fished for themselves along the way. Twice they had to run for shelter as a tropical storm—not quite up to hurricane status—swept close by them. It was good experience John told them. Any port in a storm as he said. You don't mess with hurricanes and tropical storms could become hurricanes within hours. John and Donna taught Jacob and Rachel how to secure their boat in case of a hurricane and told them to get off the boat and onto land and out of the way of any tidal surge. Boats can be replaced. Humans can't.

Since Rachel and Jacob had paid for six months docking space at the marina where they had originally docked the boat after buying it, their space was ready and empty as Jacob carefully motored into it. The Wilkins had their things packed up and ready to go by the time Jacob brought the boat into the dock. After securing it they all had one last glass of champagne together. There were hugs and kisses all around as John and Donna prepared to disembark.

"Well, kids," John said. "We've taught you all we can and I think you'll do all right."

"And one other thing," Donna said. "You've got sea legs now. It's going to take you a couple of days to get your land legs back."

Rachel called a taxi for the Wilkins and she and Jacob helped them with their bags to the parking lot, all of them walking with that rolling gait of sailors just off a long voyage. Rachel and Jacob waited with the Wilkins until the taxi arrived then there was one last round of hugs and kisses and the Wilkins were off.

Rachel looked at Jacob. "I hope you don't mind, but while you were bringing the boat in I called the Hilton Bentley and reserved a suite for a week. All I know is that I don't want to be on that boat tonight or for the next couple of days."

Jacob laughed. "Okay, darling. I'd like a little land time myself."

"And one other thing, Jacob."

"Yes?"

"I know there's no stern, to speak of on the boat, but could we name the boat Edna May, for my aunt, and have it painted on the sides at the rear of the boat?"

"Edna May, like Uncle Joe's boat. Yeah, sure. I think that's a great idea." Jacob hugged and kissed his mother.

"Thank you, dear." Rachel said.

Mother and son went back to the boat, packed up what clothes they wanted, locked up everything and called for a taxi to take them to the hotel.

Rachel and Jacob showered together without making love. They were both hungry and they wanted to go out to eat at a nice restaurant. They chose a restaurant the specialized in beef. Fish was fine but they had been eating more fish the last three months than they ever did in a year back in Chicago.

Later, back at the hotel they pulled up a recent movie release to play on the big screen TV. Jacob poured his mother a glass of red wine and got himself a beer. It was about eleven p.m. when the movie was over. Rachel yawned and laid her head on Jacob's shoulder.