Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

Now, her son told her that he was in love with her and that he would be faithful to her for the rest of his life. Was that possible? But even if it were true, which she hoped it was, hoping that some man could and would love her like that, could she even begin to think of accepting the illicit love of her son, an incestuous love affair? How would that work? She was thirty-four years old. He was only twenty. Surely she was too old for him. How could they hide it from other people?

Her head was spinning and Rachel realized that she was actually thinking about the possibility of a love affair—love and sex—with her son. No, no, no, she told herself. That just isn't right.

Getting up she made sure the house was secure for the night and went up to bed. She felt exhausted. Jacob's surprise declaration of love for her and all the problems associated with such a perverse love had drained her emotionally.

Chapter 2.

Jacob had gone to his bedroom feeling dejected. Of course, he thought as he stripped off his clothes, she hadn't gone hysterical on him. No crying of "how could you!" No gushing tears and no outrageous anger, so maybe that was a good sign or, at least, a not so bad sign. He sighed.

Jacob looked down and grabbed his still flaccid cock. "You traitor," he whispered. Then he smiled. His mother had actually grabbed his hard cock, albeit, through his sweatpants. Still, she had grabbed it. "Wow," he whispered again. And she had admitted it.

Really, Jacob, he told himself, she had to have known what was poking up in my sweat pants and still she reached out to give it a squeeze. Yeah, maybe things weren't as bad as he initially thought they were. Only time would tell. Maybe, just maybe he could carefully, gently, slowly convince his mother that he did truly love her and was in love with her and wanted them to be... what? Well, husband and wife, of course.

It was then that Jacob realized that if, a very big if, but if he could convince his mother to be his lover, for them to live together as husband and wife, he would be thrilled if she then decided she wanted to have a baby with him, their child. He knew the risks of birth defects in incestuous affairs, but he also knew that the chances were greater that the baby would be born normal. Hell, he thought, they could get special genetic testing done, discreetly of course, to see if they carried any bad recessive alleles in common. If they didn't then there would be no barriers to them having a child together unless, of course, his mother rejected him as a lover and husband.

Now Jacob felt a spark of hope. Maybe, he thought—without any rational basis for it—just maybe he could make this work out. He felt his cock begin to respond, begin to fill with blood. He also realized that he needed to pee.

The house was built with six bedrooms and six baths. The bedrooms were in a north and south wing. Each wing consisted of an extra-large bedroom, or master suite, with attached bathroom. The master suites were on the east end of the wings and looked down over the back lawns to the shore of Lake Michigan. Next to them were bathrooms accessed from the hallway—that is, the master suite's bathroom and the hall bathrooms were back to back, so to speak—then two more bedrooms. The other two bathrooms were downstairs.

Aunt Edna and Uncle Joe occupied the south wing master suite, Rachel the north wing master suite. Jacob had the bedroom at the west end of the north wing with windows that looked down onto the front lawn and driveway. By any standards it, too, was a large bedroom.

Still naked, and with a somewhat tumescent cock leading him, Jacob walked out his door and down to the hall bathroom. He didn't know if his mother had gone to bed yet or was still downstairs or even coming up the stairs right now. He didn't care. After relieving himself he casually strode back to his bedroom squeezing and stroking his cock and getting it to begin to swell again. He hadn't seen his mother.

Jacob left his bedroom door open. This was standard procedure with his mother and him, unless there were guests in the house. The practice had started when Jacob, as a toddler, was moved out of his crib in his mother's bedroom and into the bedroom closest to hers. Rachel had wanted to hear if her son cried out in the night. Even after he got older and decided to take the further bedroom, neither one of them had seen any reason why they should close their doors.

Jacob got into bed and continued to play with his cock, which was now nearly completely erect. He was imagining his mother sucking his cock. She was a slender woman, five feet nine inches tall, with thick, long, honey-blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He thought she was pretty—well, beautiful, actually—but knew she thought her nose was too big. He thought it was a wonderful nose.

Now, in his mind's eye, he was lying on his bed on his back and his mother was kneeling between his legs, her right hand was wrapped around the base of his cock and her lovely lips were sliding wetly up and down on it, from the tip to where her fingers held him. Her dark blue eyes were looking up at him earnestly.

Jacob started stroking his cock faster. "Oh yes, Mom. That's it. Suck my cock. You're such a good cocksucker, Mom," he whispered into the darkness of his room.

He loved his mother and respected her, but he loved sex, too, and thought it should be enjoyed openly and fully between lovers, even if one of the lovers was imaginary. Calling his mother a good cocksucker was just part of how he wanted to openly and fully enjoy sex with her. He hoped she felt the same way... if he could ever convince her to become his lover.

Jacob changed the "movie" in his mind. Now his mother was on her back, her legs spread wide and nearly straight out, just a little bend at the knees. His hips were between those lovely long and wide-spread legs. His cock was thrusting in and out of her tight, wet pussy hard and fast. His forearms were braced on either side of her chest and his hands, his fingers, wrapped up over her shoulders. His mother had her arms around his neck.

"Oh God yes, Jacob! Fuck me! Fuck me! "She cried out then she pulled her son's head down and gave him a long, hard, and very wet kiss with lots and lots of delicious slick tongue.

She broke the kiss and moved her mouth to his right ear and bit it and nibbled on it. That sent wonderful imaginary thrill chills all down his right side.

"I love how your cock feels fucking me, Jacob. It's so thick and just the right length and," his mother paused as she moaned. "And it feels so damned good fucking me. Oh yes, Jacob, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she sighed, breathing warm moist air in his ear.

And then he imagined her coming, crying his name out, digging her fingernails into his flesh, shoving her pussy against his thrusting cock as he continued to fuck her until finally his cock spasmed several times as he shot a big load of his cum deep up inside his mother's pussy, making her come again.

At that point in the fantasy, Jacob, jerking on his cock hard with his right hand, threw the covers back with his left hand just in time. His cock began spewing its hot white cream up into the air before it fell back coldly onto his stomach and chest. He was panting and it felt so damned good. He just knew it would feel even better when he actually did fuck his mother. And not just for him, for her too.

Jacob got up and trekked down to the bathroom again to clean up and, again, he didn't see his mother. Back in bed, he felt relaxed from his orgasm. He thought about his mother and still had hope that he could convince her to become his lover and even his wife. With those thoughts in his head and with the whistling of the wind outside his window he soon fell asleep.

Rachel had come upstairs while her son was in his bedroom masturbating. Sleep didn't come easy for her. She was wrestling with the conflicts in her mind. She loved her son but being his lover was just too bizarre of a concept for her. Still, a tiny part of her mind wondered what it would be like to make love with him. He was her son, could she even do it? Then she would think, oh my God, why am I even thinking about that. She finally fell into a restless sleep.

Rachel realized she was riding a horse, only she couldn't see the horse. And, it was snowing but she wasn't cold. How very strange because she realized that she was riding the horse naked. It's warm muscular back was pressing rhythmically between her legs giving her the most wonderful sexual feeling. She also realized that a pair of muscular arms were around her waist and a muscular chest was pressed up against her back. She felt his—it was definitely a man and one she trusted—hands reach up to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples and she knew that she was going to come... . And then she woke up.

Rachel was on her belly, her arms and hands underneath her body and the fingers of both of her hands were pressing rhythmically against her vagina, her clitoris. She took in a deep breath and stopped all movement. It took her a couple of seconds to come fully awake. When she did, she realized that her panties were soaked.

Oh my, she thought, I've never had such a vivid sexual dream and, damn, I woke up too soon. She started to laugh then remembered what happened last night with Jacob.

Rachel got out of bed and stripped off her soaked panties. She stood there for a while in just her plain, short, cotton nightgown and thought about the dream.

Maybe I need to get laid more often. No. No I don't want to mess around looking for Mr. Right and I definitely don't want to go out to some bar and get picked up. The horse part of the dream made sense now, her fingers pressing on her pussy. The snow... . Maybe because it had been snowing last night.

She looked out the window. Brilliant sunshine and at least a foot of new, pristine, sparkling snow from the house to the lake shore.

But the man. She remembered having a feeling of deep trust about him. He wouldn't hurt her. Well, that described her Uncle Joe, but she didn't think she'd be having a sex dream about him, even if he wasn't in the hospital and close to death.

The only other man she trusted like that was, well, it was her son, Jacob. Jesus! Rachel thought, my subconscious is making me have dreams about having sex with my son. Well, no, not with my son, but sex and my son and trust. Oh, Rachel, Rachel, what is going on?

She went in and took a quick shower. When she dried off she came back into the bedroom naked and started for her walk-in closet but noticed her earrings on the night stand by the bed. She changed directions and picked them up but dropped one. As she looked down at the carpet and shifted her feet, she kicked the dropped earring under the bed.

"Oh fuck," Rachel exclaimed out loud and got down on her hands and knees to retrieve the piece of jewelry.

Jacob was just coming out of his bathroom when he heard his mother say, "Oh fuck." Curious, he decided to peek into his mother's room to see what was up. He, too, was naked, having decided that his mother would just have to get used to seeing him that way more often. Not that he would go down to breakfast that way, but up here, in his room, going between his room and the bathroom.

Also, while in the shower, he had been fantasizing about his mother again. His cock had gotten quite hard but he didn't masturbate, choosing to feel that warm, pleasant feeling of a nearly fully erect cock as he walked back to his room. He would go down to breakfast with a nice lump in his pants for his mother to see, though.

Jacob peeked around the door into his mother's bedroom. What he saw made his cock completely hard in seconds. His mother was on her knees, wedged under her bed reaching for something. Her naked ass was sticking up high and, with knees spread apart, her pretty little pink pussy was on display, along with her cute little butthole.

While in the shower, playing with himself, and afterwards, too, while drying off, his body had produced the usual pre-ejaculatory fluid. It wasn't enough to be literally dripping out of the end of his cock, but it was enough so that when he now ran his fingers over and around the head of his cock he was able to coat it with a fair amount of the slick liquid.

Without fully thinking it through, just going on impulse, Jacob quietly stole up behind his mother. Before she knew what was happening, Jacob had dropped to his knees, placed the slippery head of his cock against her exposed pussy, grabbed her by the hips and shoved his cock deep into his mother's vagina.

At that moment he did fully realize what he was doing and that this could, probably would, be something that he would regret for the rest of his life. However, he had done it. He had slipped his cock into his mother's pussy. He couldn't undo it. So he mentally shrugged and began fucking her.

Rachel's first reaction was a very loud shriek. Then she realized almost immediately what was happening.

"No, Jacob no!" She cried out.

In reaction she tried to back out from under the bed, but that only settled his cock deeper inside her pussy, which he now began to fuck. Then she tried to straighten out her legs and flattened her hips to the floor, but her son's strong arms held her firmly in place as he continued to fuck her.

She wanted to cry but wouldn't let herself. She thought of the dream of the man she thought she could trust, her son, who was now, now... . No! She didn't want to think of it that way. Rape was such an ugly word. This was her son who she loved so very much. And she knew he loved her too. And, of course, last night he'd told her that he wanted to be her lover. She had actually squeezed his hard cock when she thought he was asleep. Maybe that was the impetus for what he was doing now. Then she thought of the wonderful, the delightful sexual feeling the dream had brought to her.

Rachel stopped struggling. Oh God his cock feels so good, she told herself. Then, I'm not taking birth control! I could get pregnant! I don't think he cares! I can get the morning after pill. With the last thought she relaxed again.

Oh God it's been so long. She thought. This feels so damned good. I do love the feeling of a cock fucking me. This is my son. He loves me. He cares about me. He promised his undying love for me last night. Can I believe him? Yes. Yes, I can, I do. Yes, I know he loves me and will stay with me.

"Oooh Jacob," Rachel moaned.

Jacob had been reconsidering his rash move and was almost starting to lose his erection, to stop fucking his mother and abase himself before her and beg her forgiveness. Now, hearing her moan out his name like, well, like she was enjoying what he was doing, feeling her stop struggling, in fact pushing her ass, her pussy back against his thrusting cock, gave him renewed vigor. His cock got super hard again even as he felt his mother's vaginal lubrication making everything wetter and slicker.

And then it hit him. Yes! Finally, after all those years fantasizing about fucking his mother, being her lover, it was happening. It was happening! But now Jacob had another problem. He was so turned on by her moaning out his name, by obviously enjoying what they were doing, by her pussy getting wet and wetter by the moment that he was quickly coming to the point of no return. The point where even if he stopped moving his cock was going to come.

Jacob gritted his teeth, tried to think of something else, slowed down his thrusting. Nothing was working. He was going to come and soon. He wanted his mother to come before he did so he did the only thing he could. He pulled his cock completely out of her pussy. He felt it almost vibrate like an iron bar struck by a hammer as it popped free from his mother's vagina he was that hard.

"Oh Jacob, what...?" Rachel started to ask. Her son's cock fucking her was getting her close to her own orgasm. Stuck under the bed, him taking her from behind, surprising her, all of it was highly stimulating to her now that she accepted what was happening.

"Come here, Mom," Jacob said as he pulled on her hips and scooted back on his knees.

Rachel pushed herself back and out from under the bed. She still hadn't gotten the earring.

As soon as his mother was out from under the bed Jacob helped her straighten up, her back to him. He pressed his chest up against her with his arms around her waist. Then she gasped as Jacob brought his hands up to cup her breasts—small, but not tiny, with small pink areolae and pink, pencil eraser-sized nipples. Oh my God, she thought. This is just like my dream. A man I trust—do I?—pressed up behind me bringing his hands up to my tits. The only difference is I can feel Jacob's cock pressing into my back.

"Mom, I'm sorry. It was very wrong of me to do this, to take you by surprise, like this."

"Yes it was," Rachel answered. Even though she had begun enjoying her son fucking her, he had taken her, initially, without her permission, sneaking up behind her when she was exposed and vulnerable. Anger flashed through her mind and she twisted around in her son's grasp suddenly and slapped him hard on the left side of his face. "And don't you ever do anything like that again."

Jacob's head snapped to the right with the force of his mother's slap. Immediately Rachel could see the red mark of her hand on her son's face.

"Oh my God! Oh my baby!" Rachel had never struck Jacob in his life. She threw her arms around his neck and began gently kissing his face where she had hit him. "I'm so sorry Jacob. So sorry."

Jacob turned his head so that the next time his mother kissed him, their lips met. His arms went around her and embraced her, pulled her naked body tight against his naked body.

When their lips touched, Rachel paused, this wasn't going to be a sweet motherly peck on her son's lips. She felt Jacob press his lips harder against hers and felt the wet tip of his tongue exploring her still closed lips. With heart beating hard, Rachel opened her mouth to her son and let him kiss her sweetly, affectionately, his tongue searching in her mouth for her tongue, finding it, tasting it, twisting around it. The kiss lasted a long, long time. Neither mother nor son wanted it to end.

But finally, Rachel pulled her lips away from Jacob's. Both mother and son were now breathing deeply. She put her fingertips up to the red spot in his cheek where she had slapped him.

"I'm sorry, Jacob," she whispered.

"That's okay, Mom. I had it coming. Really, I did. But you want to know something?"

"Yes, Jacob, what?"

"That was the most fantastic kiss I've ever had. You are one fantastic kisser, Mom."

Rachel started to reply but Jacob leaned in for another kiss, another long, fantastic kiss that left them both wanting more—more kisses and more sex.

"Why did you stop fucking me, Jacob," Rachel asked when their lips finally parted. "It was feeling so damned good. I mean," and here she furrowed her brow in mock anger, "you snuck up behind me when I was vulnerable and took me by surprise. But after awhile you must have known that I wasn't fighting you anymore, that I, well, I was enjoying it."

Jacob chuckled. "Yeah, well I was enjoying it too... too much in fact. I was afraid I was going to come."

"And your problem with that...?" Rachel asked. All her experience with men, limited as it was, had shown her that men wanted to come whether she did or not.

"Because, Mom, I wanted you to come first. I mean, I can always come and I know that for women, or some women, it's not as easy as it is for a man... . And I didn't want to come before you did... . Because, Mom, I love you and want to give you pleasure, as much pleasure as I can."

Rachel looked at her son, letting his words sink in, the meaning of them and the heartfelt way in which he said them, then she began crying. She put her arms around Jacob's neck and pressed her forehead to his shoulder and cried.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers